All Comments on 'Love Unrequited'

by sunny55235

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rjordanrjordanover 14 years ago
Well done

I liked the parallel between her unrequited love for Mark and Ben's for her.

CopperSkinkCopperSkinkover 14 years ago
title / subject

A warm piece, plenty of heart, plenty of attention. Easy to read.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
I was prepared for a sad story ...

But you turned it around nicely. Your soft style of writing is certainly easy to read and kept my interest until the very end.

I liked the unrequited love aspect of this story, I think most of us have been there at some time in our life.

The start of a new relationship was well done as many relationships are the result of working together; so very realistic, although I am sure not all start the way Julia's did!

I really liked the male character 'Ben'. It's nice and refreshing to see a man portrayed as a mixture of testosterone, sensitivity and a few insecurities. And because I am a man I'm damn glad he got the girl!

Thanks for writing this rather romantic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunny55235@sunny55235
I love to hear from people who read my stories, both with positive feedback and constructive criticism. If you have any questions, comments, or would like to know when I post new stories please feel free to get in touch!