Love vs. Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kldude
kldude
30 Followers

I pushed my tongue in her welcoming mouth and she forced hers into my mouth. We sucked on each others tongues, occasionally moving them around. Each time, she tilted her head from left to right; she pushed her tongue deeper inside my mouth. Kate drew me into an embrace as our kiss became more passionate.

I removed my hand from her breast and brushed the hair from her cheek. Tucking it behind her ear, I placed my hand behind her head to pull her closer to me. My cock was growing inside my boxers as it pressed tightly against her crotch. Kate's hands were roaming all over my back as she kissed me ardently.

Then she moved her hands upward and placed them on the back of my head to pull me closer. I was getting desperate and impatient so I dropped my hands and placed them on her hips. Holding her in that position for a few seconds, I dropped them further down to the back of her thighs. With one powerful heave, I lifted her off the floor and she straddled me, wrapping her legs around my waist. Placing my hands on her back, I walked towards her room.

All the while, we were still kissing each other. I was getting a bit frantic because I was falling short of my breath but Kate was kissing me more and more passionately, sucking on my tongue as if there was no tomorrow.

When we reached her bed, I was almost out of air. Placing my hands on her hips, I pushed her away and gently dropped her on the bed to break the longest kiss of my life, apart from being the most passionate one.

"I love you, Chris," she panted, looking straight at me. Her eyes were digging into me.

"I love you, Kate," I replied.

We looked at each other a moment before I went to close the door and locked it. I turned on the lights, switched on the air conditioner and went back to the bed. Pulling off my t-shirt, I climbed on the bed and mounted her. My raging hard cock was pressing against her crotch as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down to give me another hot kiss.

I was enjoying our lip-lock when suddenly; Kate unwrapped her legs and rolled us over on the bed so that she was on top of me. Breaking the kiss, she pulled herself up, kneeling over my flat stomach. When she arched back, her firm ass brushed against my hard cock, making it twitch inside my boxers.

As she looked down at me, I finally saw the love in her eyes- the love which she always wanted me to see in her eyes. Without breaking the eye-contact, she grabbed the end of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor, revealing her black lacy panties and the most gorgeous breasts. The texture of her smooth skin was stimulating. Her breasts were round and firm, pushing out proudly as if they were making a bold statement. The dark pink nipples stuck out perfectly from the centre of her breasts and looked like little cherries.

I cupped both her breasts and fondled them gently. They were more firm than I had expected. Kate closed her eyes and arched back, pushing her tits forward against my hands. I started rubbing her hard nipples with my palm by moving it in a circular motion and she let out a moan. Removing my hands from her breast, I placed them around her. Pulling myself up, I swiftly rolled us over so that I was on top of her once again.

"Hey! How come you get to be on top?" she complained. But there was a smile on her face.

"Because I'm your big bro, remember?" I replied and gave her a peck on her lips. I started kissing and licking her long neck, slowly moving down to her shoulders before I moved down to the lovely tits. I planted small kisses all over her right breast, making sure that I ignored her nipple. As I continued to kiss her right breast, I allowed my hand to work on the other one, fondling it a bit harder.

Whenever my lips came close to her nipple, I diverted my path and moved away, making her anxious. The third time I came close to her nipple, Kate pleaded, "Don't tease me, Chris...please!"

I ignored her appeal and continued my work. Kate placed her hands on my hair, brushing them gently with her fingers. But I knew her true intentions. She was planning to push me down on her nipple, the next time I came close to it. But I was way too smart for such silly tactics.

I kissed all the way down to the underside of her breast where it met her chest. Then, slipping out my tongue, I slowly dragged it upward, feeling her smooth warm skin. I stopped when I reached an inch or so below her nipple and stayed there as my tongue touched her skin.

"Just do it!" she said.

There was a hint of desperation in her tone but I still wanted to tease her. Grabbing both her hands, I pulled them away from my hair and placed them on either side, tightening my grip on them so that she could not move them. Moving my tongue upward, I circled her right nipple, making sure that I didn't touch it. I felt the tension rising inside her body as I continued to tease her.

When I glanced up at Kate, her eyes were closed and she was gently biting her lower lip. Her breathing was slow but deep.

"Please..." she moaned.

I was sure that I had teased her enough so I moved my tongue over her anxiously waiting nipple and pushed hard against it before closing my mouth around it.

"Yes..." she moaned again with satisfaction.

As I licked her nipple, it was getting stiffer and stiffer inside my mouth. Kate was getting used to the sensation as she moaned in pleasure. But I still had one more weapon in my arsenal and I decided to use it. Taking her completely by surprise, I tentatively sucked her nipple in my mouth, creating a wild pressure on her breast which was beyond her imagination. Her body was getting a bit stiffer as her breaths became fast and uneven. I sucked harder than before and cupped her left breast with my free hand and squeezed it roughly. And that did it!

I felt her body spasm and heard a deep groan as a powerful orgasm hit her body. Releasing her right nipple, I quickly move onto her left nipple and sucked it with intense desperation while I fondled the other one. For a few seconds, Kate's breathing stopped as she experienced the supernatural sensation. Finally, when her orgasm subsided, her body went limp.

It was the first time that I had made a girl cum by working on her tits and I was proud of it. Believe me! I had never concentrated on any of my girlfriends' tits for so long. I just wanted to eat them or fuck them. But the situation I was confronting was an exception. Kate was not my girlfriend or fuck-buddy. She was the love of my life.

When Kate opened her eyes, my face was hovering over her and our lips were engagingly close to each other. "Are you okay?" I asked her inspite of knowing the answer. Kate simply nodded and smiled at me and I gave her a peck on her lips.

"That was just a trailer!" I grinned as I moved down again, kissing her silky-smooth skin all the way down to her belly button. Slipping out my tongue, I circled it, making her squirm and moan.

"Ticklish?" I asked her.

"Slightly..."

I cupped her breasts and gave a final kiss on her belly button before moving down to the final destination of the journey. Kate expected me to quickly go down on her pussy and eat her but I was still in the mood of playing the 'tease please' game. I wanted to give her unanticipated pleasures.

Finally, I planted a kiss on the waistband of her panties. Instead of moving down on her panty-covered pussy, I moved further down until I got out of the bed. Kneeling on the side of the bed, I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me so that I was kneeling between her legs and only the upper half of her body was on the bed. My face was close to her wet pussy and she felt my breath directly on the thin material.

Slipping out my tongue, I gave her a slow firm lick on her pussy through the thin material and for the first time I tasted her sweet nectar. Her panties were soaking wet because of the orgasm. Kate was getting more and more desperate by this teasing game. When she tucked her fingers inside the waistband to push down her panties, I grabbed her hands and pulled them away. Placing them on either side, I held them firmly.

"Not again!" Kate sighed. "Pull down my panties, jerk...please!"

I replied by giving her another long firm lick, feeling her soft outer lips opening under my tongue. That was the boarder of my patience.

To hell with this teasing stuff!

I released her hands and pulled down her panties to reveal a smooth clean-shaven pussy which was gleaming with her pussy juices. When I pulled her panties down to her thighs, I realized that it was difficult to remove them completely because her legs were spread wide open and I was kneeling between them.

I got up to pull them down completely but Kate was smarter then me. She closed her legs, folded her knees and removed her panties and dropped them on the floor. I quickly grabbed her knees and spread them wide apart and knelt down in the same position and buried my face in her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, Shit..." she groaned.

I lost myself in the silky velvet of her slit under my tongue as I tasted her juices. I lashed my tongue over her clit, making small circles and driving her crazy. My cock was throbbing hard and I thought I would explode inside my boxers. I ran my tongue from the top of her slit to the bottom, rubbing it from side to side. Kate was moaning with pleasure. She placed her hands on my hair and pushed my face on her pussy.

"Suck it, Chris...eat me!" she cried out. "I love you so much..."

The musky scent of her pussy was filling my nostrils, intoxicating my mind as I sucked her outer lips. My lips slurped softly, coaxing more and more nectar on my tongue. Kate was getting a bit impatient so she plunged my face harder in her pussy and pushed her hips upward at the same time. After a while, I grabbed her hips to prevent her erratic movements.

I knew she was getting close to her second orgasm so once again I decided to use the final weapon in the arsenal. I pulled her legs over my shoulders to get a deeper access to her wet pussy. Kate felt a shiver as I slid my tongue over her love tunnel and settled my mouth completely on her pussy. My lips sucked her slit as I pushed my tongue inside her and immediately felt the barrier.

Oh fucking hell! She's a virgin!

Without pushing it further, I started stoking my tongue on the entrance of her hole, making her squirm and jerk on the bed. Then I lashed my tongue over her clit, feeling the erect little nub under my tongue. I picked up the pace and gave her hard licks before making small circles with my tongue and driving her out of this world. Again I swirled my tongue over her clit but this time, I closed my lips around it and sucked the little bead between my lips. And that did it!

"Uhhhh...Yes!" she groaned. Her hips jerked in wild ecstasy as the electric jolts of her second orgasm passed through her body, filling my mouth with her warm tangy juices. I gently licked her clean and stood up. When I looked down at Kate, I saw the most breath-taking scene. From the messy net of her jet black hair, she smiled at me with a sparkle in her light brown eyes and a million dollar smile on her face.

I dropped myself on the bed and pulled her up so that we rested our heads on the pillow on the centre of the bed. Lying on our back next to each other, we stared at the ceiling as Kate held my hand. My cock was as hard as I had ever felt and was dying to break free from my boxers. I turned on my left side to face her. I brushed the hair from her cheeks and leaned forward to kiss her again. When she parted her, I pushed my tongue in her mouth to give her a taste of her own pussy. Kate really surprised me when she sucked uncompromisingly on my tongue to drink the left over of her sweet nectar.

"I can't believe that I tasted myself," she said when we broke the kiss.

Before I could comment on her self-boosting remark, she pushed me on my back and climbed on to of me. "How come you have all the fun?" she grinned but didn't wait for an answer. She gave me another hot kiss before kissing her way down my neck. She gave me small pecks on my neck and occasional licked my warm skin with her tongue. She moved down to the lower part of my neck and then proceeded towards my left shoulder. As she licked the skin on my shoulder, I felt her teeth closing on my skin.

"Ouch!" I shrieked when she bit me.

"That's a love bite," she whispered as she continued her journey down my chest, all the while rubbing her pussy intentionally against my raging cock inside my boxers. She slipped put her tongue and circled it around my left nipple. Finally, she closed her lips on my nipple and sucked it hard for a while. Then she moved onto the other one before sliding down to my belly-button. Slipping out her tongue she circled it and licked it, causing me to squirm on the bed while her hands massaged my chest.

God! She's playing the game on me.

Without wasting any time, Kate tucked her fingers inside the waistband of my boxers to pull it down. I was so hard; she had to pull up the boxers above my cock before pulling them down and throwing them on the floor. My 7 inch cock was pointing straight at the ceiling.

"Wow!" she exclaimed at the sight of my cock.

Instead of touching it, Kate moved further down and kissed my inner thigh. She planted small kisses from the bottom to the top. I felt her hair touching my cock when she licked the upper area of my thigh. When she moved on to the other thigh, her cheek brushed my cock.

I was getting used the small kisses on my inner thigh when they suddenly stopped. And all of a sudden, I felt Kate's tongue against the base of my cock.

"Yes...I was waiting for that!" I encouraged her.

She pressed it firmly and moved upward, licking the entire length of my shaft before stopping just below the head. Then she moved downwards in the same fashion until she reached the base. She repeated this up and down movement for a while until my patience was lost.

"Suck it...damn it!" I insisted her as I raised my head to look down at her.

She removed her tongue and grinned at me. "You were enjoying when you teased me and drove me crazy...and when I'm enjoying...you don't want to play the game. That's not fair, you jerk!"

I knew it was useless to argue with her so I fell back on the bed and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue. Kate really didn't budge. She continued to tease me by licking my cock from the base to the top, just below the head. The only difference was that she was also massaging my thighs with her hands.

Finally, when she moved her tongue upward, she dragged it all the way up to the head of my cock and moved it around for a while before giving it a firm lick.

"That's it baby....suck it!"

She kept flicking her tongue on the head of my throbbing cock, teasing the hell out of me. As if that was not enough, she moved her tongue back to the base and dragged upward but it was the slowest and firmest lick of the night.

"Kate...please! I'm begging you...just do it...please..."

And I think she was just waiting to hear me plead because when her tongue reached the tip of my cock, she closed her lips around it and sucked it gently.

"Oh, yeah..." I groaned deeply. "Suck it...harder...uhhh...fuck!"

The warmth of her mouth felt like heaven. After a while, she stopped sucking the head of my cock and moved her tongue all over it. After a few seconds, she stopped moving her tongue as well. But the head was still inside her mouth. I waited for a few seconds but she didn't do anything as if she was waiting for me to look at her or tell her something. And I was right!

The moment I raised my head and looked at her, she did the most unbelievable thing I had seen. Our eyes remained locked with each other as Kate lowered her head on my cock. Without stopping at any point, she swallowed my throbbing cock as she tried to deep throat me. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft as she moved down.

"Fuck...you're the best!" I complimented at her, looking totally astounded by the view. I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her throat as she swallowed me entirely, except for the last inch. But I still felt that she had done a great job. None of my previous girlfriends had gone past the upper half of my cock so it felt like an icing on the cake. I took slow deep breaths to prevent my cock from exploding in her mouth because I wanted more.

Kate didn't move for a few seconds and I'm sure she must have felt my cock pulsating inside her mouth. Finally, she move upward and released my cock with a pop.

"Did you like what I did?" she winked.

"I loved what you did!" I corrected her. Kate raised her right hand from my thigh and wrapped it around the shaft, squeezing it gently while her left hand continued to massage my thigh. Starting slowly, she picked up the pace and stroked my cock along the length of my shaft. Her hand was sliding smoothly cause my cock was coated with my pre-cum and her saliva.

I dropped back on the pillow and enjoyed the hand work. She started stroking my cock from the base to the centre for a few seconds before taking me in her mouth. But there was a hint of urgency as she bobbed her head up and down, alternating between gentle sucks and tongue licks while stroking it with her hand all the while.

I closed my eyes as Kate gave me the best blowjob of my life. She continued her work on my cock for the next 2 minutes before I felt the tension growing in my loins. Suddenly, I realized that it was the first time Kate was giving me a blowjob and I didn't know if she would like me to cum inside her mouth. So I warned her.

"Kate...I'm getting...close..."

In her response, she started bobbing her head faster and sucked my cock harder than before and within seconds; I exploded inside her mouth, shooting 3 to 4 jets of hot semen in her warm orifice. I just had to see that amazing sight so I raised my head and looked at her. Kate surprised me by swallowing the entire load without letting a single drop to dribble out of her lips. She gave my cock a final squeeze to suck off the left over before releasing my cock to catch some air.

I pulled her up and she moved over my body. I saw the satisfaction in her eyes as she looked at me. Then she leaned forward to kiss me. I was a bit hesitant because I had never allowed any girl to kiss me after she went down on me. But Kate was different. How could I disallow her?

Kate immediately felt my reluctance so she forcefully parted my lips and pushed her tongue inside my mouth, making me taste my own cum. I had no choice but to kiss her back so I sucked on her tongue. The mixture of our saliva, Kate's pussy juices and my own cum was scrumptious, making it more erotic and hot as hell. Finally, breaking the kiss, she rolled off and fell on her back next to me.

We stared at the ceiling as we caught our breaths. Kate turned her head and looked at me. "I love you, Chris," she whispered.

"I love you too."

We stayed there for a while. The room was completely quiet, except for the faded hum of the air conditioner. Neither of us said anything and yet it seemed that we spoke everything. I turned on my side to face Kate. Her eyes were wide open but she was lost in her thoughts. I brushed the hair from her cheek and broke her concentrated thoughts. She looked at me and smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at her with a hint of hesitation on my face.

"You can I ask me anything, Chris."

I was thinking about the proper words to ask her but she seemed to have read my mind.

"I'm still a virgin!" she proudly stated.

"Why?" I shot back like an idiot.

"I always wanted you to be the first guy I slept with." She was looking straight into my eyes as she continued, "I had dated only two guys in the college when I was a freshman. Actually I had no choice because if I hadn't dated them, everyone would have thought that I was not straight."

kldude
kldude
30 Followers