Love vs. Hate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you mean to say that you haven't..." I stammered a bit but Kate knew what I was trying to ask her.

"No, I didn't have sex with them. And that was the reason they broke up with me. They just wanted to get me in their beds."

Wait a minute! Then how could she give that amazing blowjob?

"If you're a novice..."

"Hey! I didn't say that," she cut my words. "All I said...was that you're the first guy I've slept with."

"What about that blowjob?"

"Hello! I have a laptop with an internet connection, remember? And there are countless sites to spoil you." She winked before continuing, "Besides, Sara tells me everything."

"She tells you everything?" I gave her a surprised look.

"Yes! She tells me everything! We are really close friends. In fact, we are more like sisters, you know! She tells me everything that she does with her boyfriend. There are no secrets between us."

"She knows that you love me?" I looked a bit worried.

"No, silly!" she punched me lightly on my chest. "This is the only secret she doesn't know."

There was a pause for a few minutes as we stared at each other before Kate broke the silence. "You know, Chris...I just completed my second year at the college and every guy knows that I haven't dated anyone during the two years...except for the two jerks I mentioned earlier. And still, almost every guy in the college hits on me. But I will never give them the bait."

"Why?"

"I love you, Chris! I cannot sleep with anyone else. I don't want any other guy to touch me...the way you just did."

Damn! What a jerk I am! All these years I fought with Kate. And what did she do? She waited for me to be the first guy. I'm really a fucking asshole!

"Will you stop staring at me?" Kate knocked gently on my head, breaking my thoughts.

"I love you Kate. You're the love of my life!" I confessed.

"Fuck! I can't believe you just said that!" she chuckled.

Wow! Did she use the word 'fuck'?

I was really stunned when I heard that word from Kate because she never used such nasty words. She always called me a jerk, dork, pervert, pig and all those girly words. She even abused my girlfriends with words such as bitch, tease, whore and so on. But she never crossed the limit.

I just had to hear that again so I asked her anxiously, "What did you just say?"

Kate gave me a puzzled look because she had said the whole sentence loud and clear. "I can't believe you just said that!" she repeated.

"No! The other word which you used."

Kate gave a second thought and then she realized what I was talking about. The expressions on her face changed quickly and I saw her cheeks flushing.

"C'mon, you know what I mean!" I pressed further.

"Shut up, Chris!" she snapped. "I'm not saying that word again."

"Please, Kate...Ouch!" she pinched me on my chest while her other hand reached down for my cock which was already hard because of our erotic discussion. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and stroked my cock.

"I can't wait anymore. Take my cherry!"

"I don't have a condom."

"We don't need a condom." She replied.

"You're on the pill?" I asked her.

"Ahhh...fuck!" I squealed as she pinched me again. But a lot harder!

"You're such an idiot, Chris!" she shot back. "I just told you that I haven't dated anyone since two years. Why would I be on a pill?"

"But we can't take a risk. I mean...if you get pregnant..."


"Don't worry. It's the safe part of the month. Besides, I'll take a CP first thing in the morning!"

"What's a CP?"

"You're stupid as ever! I'm talking about CP- Contraceptive Pill!" She released my cock and spread her legs wide open. "Now, don't display your extreme knowledge. Just finish the job!" she said sarcastically.

I moved down on the bed and crawled between her legs. I slid forward and Kate grabbed my cock to guide it to her virgin hole. When I placed my cock against her wet hole, Kate pushed forward but I quickly pulled back.

"What are you doing?" she said furiously. "Push it inside!"

The frustration in her eyes was clearly visible. She was desperate to get my cock in her pussy.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I hooted.

"It's not funny!" she hissed. But she knew where this was going. She knew that I was persuading her to talk nasty. But more importantly, she knew she had no choice.

"You're such a dolt!"

"Yes, I am!" I grinned.

"I'm going to say this only once...so you better pay attention!"

"My ears are wide open!" I confirmed.

"Listen, jerk! I want you to rip my cherry with your cockandfuckmy wetpussylike you've never fuckedbefore...Happy!"

"More than you can imagine!" I exclaimed and once again placed my cock at the entrance of her love-tunnel. I grabbed her hips and lunged forward with all the energy I had and split the hymen. I pushed 4 inches of my cock inside her virgin tunnel in one shot and took away her virginity forever.

"Oh, shit...its paining!" Kate whimpered.

I stayed there for a few seconds to give her some time to recover from the pain of splitting the hymen. She was taking deep breaths and exhaling short ones. Finally, her breathing became normal and she opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm okay."

I pulled out an inch and pushed back further as I filled her with an extra inch of my cock. Kate was absolutely wet and aroused and yet she was so tight. The inner walls of her pussy gripped my cock tightly. I swear I had never had such a tight pussy. But it felt incredible.

I repeated the same tactic- pulling out an inch and then pushing back an extra one until I filled her with all 7 inches of my excruciating cock and my balls were in direct contact with her skin. Kate was gasping for air and yet there was a distinct smile of satisfaction on her face. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down into an embrace and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I want you to fuck me, Chris!" she whispered in my ears, intentionally using the slang language. "Fuck me like you've never fucked any of your girlfriends. Give it all you got, bro!"

I slowly started sliding in and out of her pussy, fine-tuning my strokes with every passing moment. Gradually, I built a rhythm, alternating between small soft strokes and hard deep thrusts.

"Fuck me...harder," she moaned.

I smiled at her and pulled back so that only the head of my cock was inside her. Then, with a renewed vigor, I pushed all the way back and fucked her hard and fast.

"Yes! Uhhh...fuuccck me...hard...uhhhh...God!"

I felt her fingers clutching into my back as she bit into my shoulder for the second time. "Ahhhh...you're a...bitch!" I groaned as her teeth dug into my skin. Then she detached her teeth and grinned at me.

"You...already gave me...a love bite!" I said as I pounded her with hard thrusts.

"Two makes a good pair," she spat out in a shot breath. "Now...you have my seal...on each shoulder...you're officially mine!"

I fucked her with all the vigor I had as if there was no tomorrow. Kate bucked against me as she tried to match my bottomless thrusts. Her tight pussy was gripping my cock as I continued to fuck her wildly. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them hardly. My balls were virtually slapping against her skin as I crushed her with pure aggression.

Kate was getting noisy after each passing second and I was getting a bit worried by her rising tone. I pumped harder and faster until I was practically hammering her pussy with my cock.

"Fuck me hard...Chris...I need you...I'm your sister...Fuck your sister!" she almost shrieked, making me really concerned because the last thing I needed was to wake up mom.

"Rip my pussy...Mmmm..." I crushed my lips on hers and pushed my tongue inside her mouth to stop her from waking up mom. That was the only way to bring an end to her rising pitch. Kate's body was getting tensed as if it was on fire. I felt her pussy contacting against my cock and I knew she was almost there. I pumped my cock furiously and Kate arched her body as the strong waves of a stimulating orgasm rushed through her body.

She moaned so loudly inside my mouth that for a second I felt the vibrations reaching my nerves. Her body jerked one last time before she relaxed. As I felt her warm juices around my cock I knew I would not last long. Within a couple of stokes, my cock exploded and I shot the jets of hot cum inside her pussy.

I collapsed on top her and crushed her under my body and broke the kiss. Kate unwrapped her legs and we remained in that position for a while. As we caught our breaths, our light brown eyes stared at each other. When I felt my cock softening inside her, I slid out slowly and rolled over on my back next to her.

"That was the best fuck of my life," I panted.

"Same here..."


"I love you, Kate," I said as I turned my head to look at her.

"I love you, Chris," she smiled.

We remained on her bed, staring at each other as if our minds were doing the talking. After a while, Kate broke the silence.

"Chris, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Promise me that you'll be honest."

"I'll be honest with you," I assured her.

For a moment she looked into my eyes before she continued, "Chris, you've been mad at me since the day we had that big fight. I mean...you said you hated me...and you said that I was no longer your sister...and you just ignored me since then...and now..."

"I was a jerk," I interrupted her. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," she smiled at me. "But I was wondering..."

"That how did I change myself...overnight," I completed for her.

Kate simply nodded. "Yes."

Okay! It's time to tell her the truth.

I took a deep breath before I made my confession to her.

"Kate, all I can say is that...the next time you fall sick...I'm walking bear footed to the church to pray for you."

Her eyeballs almost popped out of the sockets when I completed my sentence. She looked as if she was struck by a lightning. She parted her lips to say something but the words refused to appear.

"You dork!" she punched me hard on my chest.

"Ahhh...that hurts."

"You deserve that!" she snapped at me, pushing me on my back and climbing on top of me.

"Hey! I was just..."

"Shut up, you bloody jerk! How can you read someone's personal diary? Don't you have any manners?" she shot at me. But there was a distinct smile on her face which suggested that she was not as annoyed as she was trying to act.

"I'm sorry, Ka...mmm"

She crushed her lips on mine and kissed me, pushing her tongue inside my mouth and moving it around. There was a hint of urgency and desperation in that kiss. But it was a short lived.

Kate broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. Our lips were engagingly close to each other and we felt our breaths on our lips.

"You know what...I'm glad you read my diary," she purred and rolled over on her back next to me. We remained in that position for a while. Finally, I got up off the bed and got into my boxers and picked up my t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm going back to my room."

I turned off the lights so that the room was only lightened by the two side table lamps. Kate was looking like a cute doll. There was a sparkle on her face and she seemed to be really happy.

"You can sleep with me. There's plenty of space for both of us," she suggested innocently.

"Are you crazy?" I snapped. "Mom's the first person to get up in the morning. Just imagine if she wakes up and finds us sleeping in your bed. Believe me! That's the last thing she wants to see in her life."

"I guess you're right," she laughed. "At least give me a goodnight kiss...please!"

"I know where your goodnight kiss will end," I chuckled. "So...goodnight!"


"Goodnight, Chris. Love you!"

"Love you, Kate!" I said before closing the door.

**********

Okay, now I know what's going on in your mind! I got out of her room and mom was standing there with her arms crossed and giving me smirk or looking at me wrathfully, right? Please! Give me a break! I just can't understand why mom would get up in the middle of the night and catch her siblings fucking each other. It's totally illogical! At least that didn't happen to me so don't let your imagination run wild.

Anyways, I went to my room and locked the door so that Kate couldn't come back for another session. As I dropped on my bed, I felt the satisfaction in my mind and it brought a smile on my face. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone buzzed on the side table. It was a message from Kate.

I'm still feeling the dent you've made inside me. And it's making me hot and wet again.

I replied her with my own message.

Go to sleep!

After a minute, I got another message from Kate.

May be you should come back to my room. That will really help me...

I knew this would go on till sunrise. So I closed the chapter with my final message and turned off the phone.

Goodnight, Sugar!

When I glanced at the wall clock, it was past 3:3 0 am in the morning and yet I was not feeling dozy. The patch up with Kate had charged me with a new energy. All of a sudden, I wanted to shout like hell and tell the world that I had finally found the love of my life. And it was none other than Kate- my little sister! But more importantly, I had realized the true characteristics of Love and Hatred.

When I closed my eyes, I realized that love is the most powerful feeling on this planet.

**********

You don't believe, right? Okay, I'll prove it!

If you remember, I had defined hatred asfireand love aswater.The experiment is very simple. Try to burn a paper and pour a small glass of water on that burning paper. What will happen? The fire will be extinguished and you will be left with ash. Then try the reverse. Try to evaporate the entire water in the small glass with a burning paper. Believe me! The water will hardly get warm by the time the paper gets completely burnt. So what's the conclusion? Well, the conclusion is that there is not enough hatred in this world to evaporate the love.

But this story is not the conclusion. That's right! Things are going to be worst for Chris. In the next sequel he will witness the war between love and...........love.

Yes! It's going to be Love vs. Love.

To be continued...

**********

Hey! Before you move on to another story or do something else, I want to share a secret with you. Believe me, it's the biggest secret on this planet. Okay, here it is!

Authors love feedbacks from the readers.

So please send me your valuable feedbacks because they are really encouraging and stimulating. And if there are critics reading this story, please let me know about the loose knots in this story so that I can tie them up in the next sequel. Bye!

Hey! The name of the sequel will be'Love vs. Love'.I'm planning to post it soon. Once again, Bye! And love everyone!