All Comments on 'Lovers Ch. 05'

by Daniel5421

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love your story.

JUST KEEP WRITING. I think your story has been fun to read and has been very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like you stories so far. The fact that I've gotten this far in the series is a thumbs up for you. If I don't like a story or the way it is written, I stop reading.

Keep writing please. Ignore the immature dickheads. You'll notice most of them post comment anonymously so they can hide.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Excellent Story

You let'em have it Daniel, rude comments from non-authors is bad enough, but it's worse when they're "anonymous". Your story was great don't let anyone tell you any different. I thank you for writing it and fully support authors rights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a bit short,

Daniel: the chapters are good, you have a good plot going, my personal opinion is that they are a little bit short and barely give you enough time to get a sense of where the story is going almost as if you were writing a synopsys. I feel they have to be a bit longer so one can visualize in our mind the colors, the atmosphere, every thing. This way it will be like going from regular color tv all the way to 3D HDTV on a plasma screen..

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Gutless Anonymous

Another gutless anonymous person sent me a message via a fake email address. I'm not in the least worried about it as the gutless person used a fake email address along with the person's coward like comments. I was threatened for my stance on authors rights. Keep writing Daniel as your not alone in the least. They do it to a lot of authors here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It's going to be so hot for him to watch his mom's belly get big with his baby

I think his sister should get pregnant too, but allow mom to have hers first.

I would be great if his mom would want more than just one baby from him, and his sister could have many children.

The thought of him lying between both women, especially watching mom's belly getting bigger every week, and he would have to be extra sweet to her, because she would be so big, and feel that she isn't pretty for him anymore.

Thanks for the read

dbn1967dbn1967over 12 years ago
thay are very good keep writing

that was a very horny story keep adding to it

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Good job

Keep up the good work, don't let the anonymous bastards get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stupid friend

you have a stupid friend if he thinks these stories are good enough to post. you have a lot of errors that should have been caught by any one with half a brain and a grade school education. get a GOOD EDITOR and rewrite all your stories and tell your friend to go back to school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The first person in history to have blue balls from having too much sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous