Love's Triumph: Deep Affection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genie was sitting on the porch watching them work. She smiled. Her husband, the handyman doctor wanted to do everything himself.

Last week, Sly asked for a tree house and his dad was determined to build it. She chuckled and wondered how he would react when she told him the news about a new family member tonight.

The two finished. She laughed as they joined her on the porch. Sly ran out to his new clubhouse and Desmond realized that Genie was really quiet.

"What's wrong? He asked.

"Nothing, I was just thanking God for giving me you." She whispered. Desmond leaned down and kissed his wife. Then they sat and watched their son play.

"Babe, there's a little girl that needs a home, she lives with her great grandmother who is being sent to a retirement community. I asked if we can take her because we have the space. The social worker agreed." She explained.

"Really, bring her home tomorrow then. We can handle two kids." Desmond whispered and Genie sighed.

She smiled, "Can we handle three?"

"Wait! Babe, are you saying?" Desmond questioned.

"Yes, in seven months, Dr. Scott, our family is expanding." Genie added.

A smile so big and so bright spread across his face. His beautiful wife, his beautiful Genie, was giving him the most precious gift. He thanked God that they found out the doctors were wrong years ago. He could have children. Desmond stopped and kissed his wife. "Thank you. I promise. I'll be the best Dad of all dads." Then, he cheered. Sly looked up and ran to him. He lifted the little scamp in jubilation.

"You will get a new sister soon, and a baby brother or sister in a few months, Sly." Desmond shared, excited, happy, and almost overwhelmed.

"Sit, come here my boy," Genie stated reaching for Sly that hugged her immediately.

"Make sure you bring our daughter home." Desmond added.

Genie laughed and it sounded like music. The heavens smiled that day, and the Scott family realized they were blessed beyond measure. The next morning, Jessica joined their small family. She was a few months younger than Sly, but she fell for her big brother instantly. Both kids were very protective of each other. Desmond spoiled the both kids rotten.

Desmond and Genevieve spent the next fifty years in total bliss. They raised eight children. Genie gave birth to four and four were adopted. When they passed away, they left behind eight children, twenty grandchildren, sixteen great grandchildren, and ten great-great grandchildren, and many others. The deepness of their love and their commitment to each other was the stuff of legends. Their love story became the cornerstone for their family for many years to come. Yet, in the heavens, the angels celebrated and welcomed two of their own back home.

The End

AN: I know that in real life, events would not happen like it does in this story, but please remember that this is fantasy. I hope you enjoyed.