Loving Audrey after Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I get the point." I said.

"Now please don't misunderstand me, okay? I am very attracted to you. You are an incredible lover. In fact, you're probably the best lover I've ever had. And you've opened my eyes to an entirely different and wonderful new world. But given the differences in our ages and obvious other considerations, I just don't see that there can ever be anything more between us." Audrey said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Danica, in twenty years, you'll be 38 and I'll be 72. Can't believe I was actually able to say that, but it's true. The physical passion and attraction between us will be long gone; or at least, one sided, with me gawking at you through my false teeth." Audrey said.

"Oh stop it!" I blurted.

"It's true, honey. And deep down, you know it. Besides, it would more than likely destroy your friendship with Wendy forever if she found out that her mother and her best friend were lovers." Audrey said.

"Yeah, I know." I said, feeling a lump lodge in my throat.

"And if you can get real honest about it, what you feel for me isn't love, its lust." Audrey said.

"You're right." I said.

"And for our purposes right now, that's all we need." Audrey said.

"What?" I asked.

Audrey smiled seductively at me and took my hand.

"I said lust is all we need for our purposes right now." Audrey said.

"Wait a minute. I thought your whole purpose here was to end this." I said.

"No, I'm just trying to get us on the same page. Yes, we do need to end this at some point, but I didn't say anything about ending it right now." Audrey purred.

I felt my body flush with another wave of lustful heat and felt my pussy begin to tingle.

"You mean?" I said.

"As long as we understand that this is nothing more than a purely physical affair, I don't see any harm in letting it continue for a little while longer. Hell, with the power out all over the city, thousands of people are passing the time in the throes of heated sexual passion. Why shouldn't we?" Audrey said.

"God, I love the way you think." I said, as I slid back on to Audrey's lap, wrapping my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my torso.

"So, let us make a pact: Until the power comes back on or until the sun comes up the next morning." Audrey said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"If the power were to come back on right now, wouldn't you wanna have one more night with me?" Audrey asked.

"Now I get it." I said.

"Good. So, do we have a pact?" Audrey asked.

"Well, guess this means I'm going to have to go down and bomb Centerpoint Energy's main facility and sabotage all their repair trucks so that it'll take them at least a year to get the power restored." I told her.

"Do we have a pact?" Audrey asked again.

"We do." I told her.

"Good. Now you can kiss me like you...." Audrey said.

I plunged my tongue deep into Audrey's mouth before she could even finish the sentence.

Had it not been for the fact that both of us were famished, we might have succumbed completely to the overwhelming desire coursing through our bodies. Without power to cook anything, Audrey and I ate big bowls of cold cereal in order to finish off the milk before it went bad and then ate a bunch of ice cream that was already beginning to melt in the freezer. We heard news reports on the battery powered radio that it could be as long as a week before power was restored to our area of town and that news sent another powerful surge of desire through my body and I could see a very content and seductive smile on Audrey's face.

After we ate, I went back upstairs and threw on my clothes that were still lying in the exact same place where I had stripped out of them the night before last. By the time I was dressed and had come back downstairs, Audrey had gone outside and was beginning to clean up her front yard. I decided that since it might be several days before the power was restored, I should probably go home and pack a few things, as well as check the house for any post-Amanda damage. I got home to find my house powerless but intact. The yard was a mess and there were a few discarded shingles laying in the driveway, but no major damage.

I took a shower and went absolutely crazy on myself thinking about Audrey. I dried my hair as best I could with a towel then slipped on a pair of Daisy Dukes', my favorite Bebe T-shirt and a pair of white keds. After packing up a bag with enough stuff for at least a week, I checked my cell phone, which I had completely forgotten to take with me, and found several messages from my panicked parents who were now in Rome. Since it was off when I had plugged it into the charger the night Amanda struck, the battery was still fully charged, so I called my parents to let them know I was okay. I told them that everything was fine at the house and that I had rode out the storm with Wendy's mom and that she had invited me to stay with her until the power was restored to our house. As I listened to my parents praise Audrey for allowing me to stay with her and telling me repeatedly to be sure and thank her from the bottom of their hearts for taking care of me, I began to feel a touch of guilt; if they only knew. I still had not told my parents that I was gay and I didn't know for sure how they would react. Either way, now was not the time.

As I walked back toward Audrey's house, I began to wonder if it was such a good idea for us to continue our affair. The more I replayed Audrey's words in my mind, the more I realized how right she was and the more I began to despise myself for being so shallow. Sure, my attraction to Audrey had always been purely physical, but now I had actually gotten to know her for who she was on the inside and I really liked her. Would I have had, or even taken or wanted the opportunity to get to know her if she hadn't been so incredibly sexy? No! And why did I tell her I loved her? Manipulating her maybe?

Rounding the corner of Audrey's street, the thought occurred to me that Audrey was the one that had set the record straight on where we stood and that as long as we were both on the same page about this just being a strictly physical thing, she wanted to keep fucking me. So what's my problem? Well, I cared about Audrey and I wondered what will happen once our affair comes to an end. Would she be okay? She'd already been through so much pain with her ex-husband cheating on her and to my knowledge, hadn't had any luck in the dating game. She's 52 years old and the odds are not exactly in favor of a woman that age finding true love again. I guess what I'm really feeling is sadness. Audrey probably knows that she's got a rapidly closing window of physical appeal and that the odds are stacked heavily against her, so she's trying to avoid getting close; especially to somebody 34 years younger. Could Audrey be in love with me? Obviously she and I had a lot more to talk about.

As I approached Audrey's house in the seething June heat, I saw a car parked in her driveway. Being that it was a Lexus, I naturally assumed that Audrey had backed hers out of the garage; but as I rounded the edge of the driveway, I saw Audrey's Lexus in the garage. We had company. Coming up to the side door of the house, I heard Audrey laughing, as well as the voice of another woman coming from the back patio. I stepped over to the gate that ran between the house and the garage and saw Audrey sitting in a patio chair beside a very striking woman with dark and flowing brown hair down to just below the tops of her shoulders. Whoever she was, the sound of her voice and her very sexy side view certainly caught my attention; she was stunning. She wore a navy blue tank top, white shorts and sandals. They were both sipping glasses of wine.

"Hello." I said.

They both turned toward the sound of my voice and Audrey smiled.

"Hey, Danica." Audrey said. "Come on in."

I passed through the gate and approached them.

"Danica, I'd like you to meet Sophie Metrand. Sophie, this is Danica..." Audrey said.

"Oh my God!" Sophie excitedly interrupted Audrey in a deep and sexy French accent. "You're Danica Patrick! The Indianapolis 500 driver!"

Audrey burst into laughter and I found myself virtually star struck. Where I was the clone, or identical twin sister of Danica Patrick, Sophie Metrand was the clone, or identical twin sister of Ann Curry; the co-host of NBC's The Today Show. Except for the French accent, everything from the length, color and style of her hair, stunning facial features, beautiful and slender body, long and sexy legs, immaculately shaped hips and ass, gorgeous breasts, porcelain olive skin and a deep, sensual voice matched Ann Curry identically. Sophie looked so much like her that I half expected Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira and Al Roker to come out of the house at any second.

Audrey went on to explain that I really wasn't Danica Patrick and that Sophie really wasn't Ann Curry and she humorously commented on how she seems to have a knack for attracting celebrity look-a-likes. Sophie and I shook hands as she let out an intoxicating laugh and I breathed in the hypnotic fragrance she wore. I have no idea what kind of perfume it was, but it was the most delicious fragrance I'd ever sniffed. Audrey pulled a third chair from the garage; I tossed my bag in the house and then sat down at the patio table with them. There was a chest cooler sitting on the concrete between Audrey and Sophie's chairs that was full of fresh ice and four bottles of chardonnay. Sophie poured me a glass and then offered a toast.

"To Hurricane Amanda; may we never see a fucking bitch like her ever again." Sophie said.

Audrey and I traded a quick glance and a soft smile as we touched glasses and drank.

Sophie Metrand is 49 years old and is originally from Paris; obviously. Her mother was Vietnamese and her father was French. Sophie was a graduate of Oxford University, where she met and married her now ex-husband; an American. Having begun her career as an architect in London, Sophie's husband was later transferred to New York, not long after the birth of their first child when Sophie was 25. Being the mother of three, just like Audrey, Sophie's oldest daughter Sabrina was now 24 and living back in Paris with her fiancée, while Sophie's twin sons, Ian and Paul, who were 21, were still going to school at Princeton University. Sophie and her husband divorced three years ago and Sophie, for reasons she still couldn't explain, decided to move to Houston. She said that something about Texas had always appealed to her ever since she first studied it as a young child in grammar school. Even though she wasn't technically Audrey's boss, Sophie had been instrumental in convincing their firm to hire Audrey and the two of them had since worked together on several projects. Sophie confessed that she saw something very special in Audrey and knew she had to work with her.

Initially, Audrey and I traded awkward looks of just what the hell are we supposed to do? I had long since forgotten about my concerns over Audrey's feelings and was now really getting hot for her again and I could tell she was getting hot for me again too. Neither of us truly knew how long it would be until the power was restored and we didn't want to waste any valuable fuck time. But I could tell that Audrey's heart went out to Sophie, for she had ridden out Hurricane Amanda all by herself and had spent the last day and a half in a powerless house alone. Sophie was a workaholic and didn't have very many friends and with no power, she couldn't work. So, she had called Audrey, offered to bring hot food and lots of wine and Audrey just couldn't say no.

As the day went on, a very strange thing happened: the temperature began to plummet. Just as it had in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike, a strong cool front blew through town and brought unseasonably cool and comfortable temperatures to the Houston area. Audrey, Sophie and I sat out on the porch throughout the afternoon, sipping ice cold chardonnay and I began to notice another very strange thing. At first I thought it might be just the amount of wine that I was consuming, but I soon realized that there was definitely some attraction between Audrey and Sophie. Well, at least from Sophie. I carefully watched Sophie and saw that her body language was speaking volumes toward Audrey, who seemed oblivious to it.

But I did notice how Audrey became less and less concerned about getting alone with me and became more and more involved in conversation with Sophie. There was definitely a spark between them; of course I may have been the only one who was noticing it. They did have a great deal in common in terms of philandering husbands; Sophie's husband had cheated on her too. They also shared motherhood and a deep love for their children, passion for their careers, concerns about the future and even about finding love again at their age. When that subject hit the table, I felt my stomach leap into my throat.

Thanks to the wine, the subject passed fairly easily and the two of them were soon laughing and carrying on about much lighter subjects; it was then that I began to notice a lot of hand to hand contact and other innocent touches and grazes as they talked. Around sunset, Audrey fired up the gas grill and Sophie placed some of the heavy corn ware dishes she had brought on the fire to heat up the food inside. Audrey asked me to set the table and to also bring out a bottle of red wine to go with dinner. As I set the table, I continued to watch the two of them carefully and noticed how good they looked together.

Standing side by side in front of the grill, Audrey stood just an inch or so taller than Sophie, and I could easily visualize that they would almost perfectly mold and fit together in a passionate embrace...or even better, a kiss. As I opened the bottle of red wine and poured it into three fresh glasses on the patio table, I saw Sophie gently take hold of the necklace hanging around Audrey's neck and my mind suddenly flashed back to Pamela. I remembered how her husband had wanted to watch her and I fuck and then join in after a while. Well, the only thing that had prevented it was the fact that Pamela's husband wasn't a woman. Suddenly a powerful and very erotic chill shuddered through my body; my pussy tingled and flooded with heated moisture as I saw myself in the throes of wild and raw sexual frenzy with both Audrey and Sophie.

Sophie had definitely captivated me from the moment I laid eyes on her and I'll admit that if given the opportunity, I would have done everything in my power to ditch Audrey, lure Sophie upstairs and fuck the shit out of her. She was that hot! But now, after having watched her and Audrey together all day, I had an entirely different motive; I could kill two birds with one stone if I got them both into bed for a wild threesome. I would get to fuck Sophie and then slide out of the picture and let nature run its course between Audrey and Sophie. I knew in my bones that there was a definite chemistry between the two of them and that the wine was helping in loosening both their inhibitions. They would be a perfect match.

Even though I now knew first hand what a sexual freak Audrey could be, I wasn't sure if she was yet ready to put any type of a move on another woman. Also, with me present, I knew that Audrey just wouldn't even if she was ready, or even if she could read Sophie's body language, which to me, was practically begging her too. But if I could somehow get Audrey and Sophie into bed for a wild, unbridled drunken threesome in the middle of a power blackout, I think nature would take its course and their worries about finding true love again would be solved as they found it in each other. I think it is definitely there. It just needs to be released. All we need is a little more wine and wait for the right time.

Sophie had brought a delicious seafood casserole with lobster, shrimp and crab meat that literally melted in my mouth. She also brought sides of sweet potatoes, string beans and a pre-cooked loaf of lightly buttered French bread. Between the three of us, we ate every last bite and killed the bottle of red wine I had opened and immediately started on another. After the sunset, a strong breeze came up and it was actually getting cold outside; it was getting cold in Houston, Texas in late June, just after a fucking hurricane. Incredible!

We moved into the dark living room and Audrey lit a fire in the fireplace as I relit some of the candles around the room. Sophie flipped through the stations on the radio and found some soft music and the three of us sat on the floor in front of the fire and finished off the second bottle of wine. I was definitely tipsy by now, and judging by how giddy and goofy Audrey and Sophie were as they continued to visit, the time had arrived. I poured the last few dribbles of the wine into my glass, corked it and dropped the empty bottle on the floor. We were sitting in almost a triangle shape, so the bottle was right in the center amongst us.

"So, who wants to play spin the bottle?" I slurred.

"What?" Sophie asked, swallowing a sip of wine.

"Don't you all play spin the bottle in France?" I asked.

"Spin the bottle?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah. You know, somebody spins the bottle and whoever the bottle is pointing at when it stops, the person who spun it kisses that person." I explained.

"You don't say." Sophie smiled.

"Danica, what are you up to?" Audrey asked then sipped her wine.

"I'm bored." I said.

"Don't you think it would help if we had some men and boys here to play spin the bottle with?" Sophie giggled.

"Oh, come on. We're in the middle of a huge power blackout and you know you're supposed to get crazy when the lights go out." I said as I then took a big gulp of wine.

"But how can we play spin the bottle without men? No matter where the bottle stops, it'll be a girl kissing a girl." Sophie said, not really seeming to mind the idea.

"Haven't you ever kissed a girl before?" I asked.

"I'm French. What do you think?" Sophie said as she smiled and winked at Audrey.

"I think I'm gonna spin the bottle now." I said as I spun the bottle on the carpet. "And which ever one of you beautiful and sexy ladies it's pointing at when it stops, I'm gonna kiss."

The bottle spun around several times, finally coming to a stop and it was pointing directly at me. I heard both Audrey and Sophie giggle.

"Okay. So, anybody know what you're supposed to do when you spin the bottle and it ends up pointing at you?" I asked.

"Guess you've got to kiss yourself." Sophie said.

"Audrey?" I asked.

"Actually, I think it means that all the other players have to kiss you." Audrey said.

"Sweet." I said. "So, who's first? Sophie?"

Sophie burst into her intoxicating laugh; Audrey and I just stared at her.

"What's so funny?" I asked firmly.

"You're serious, aren't you?" Sophie said.

"Yeah! Come on! Plant one on me, Madame." I said.

"Audrey, you're going along with this?" Sophie asked.

"Why not? It's a blackout, I'm buzzed and she's cute. And anyway, who's gonna know?" Audrey slurred.

"Okay." Sophie said.

Sophie took another swallow of her wine, set her glass on the hearth of the fireplace, crawled over to me and planted a firm but very quick peck kiss on my lips. Even in just the brief second her lips were pressed against mine, it was enough to make a spark and I could sense how full, sweet and moist they were.

Sophie then said something in French as she returned to her spot and snapped up her glass of wine again.

"You call that a kiss?" I asked.

"What was wrong with it?" Sophie asked.

"You're French, for Christ sake. I thought you people invented the kiss." I said.

"Or maybe we just play spin the bottle differently than you Americans." Sophie practically hissed.

"Audrey, would you please show this lady how we play spin the bottle here in the good old US of A." I blurted.