Loving Audrey after Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna be fine. All that really matters to me is that you're gonna be okay. You found somebody. Somebody very special." I said.

"I wouldn't have found her if it hadn't been for you." Audrey said.

"So never underestimate the power of a horny, lesbian teenager when she shows up on your doorstep just before a hurricane blows in. Cause she just might be your own private Cupid." I said.

"I'll never forget you, sweetie. And I hope we can still be friends." Audrey said.

"We'll always be friends, Mrs. T." I said.

"And I'll always be Audrey to you, okay?" Audrey said.

"Just as long as I can be your maid of honor at the wedding." I said.

"Well, when Wendy and Tiffany find out that their Mom has fallen in love with another woman, you may be the only one I'll have." Audrey scoffed.

"No, they'll still be there. They love you. And like me, they just wanna see you happy; because you deserve it." I said.

"Thank you." Audrey said with her voice full of emotion.

I sat up and we embraced. I don't know if Audrey actually cried, but I know that I almost did.

We kissed gently on the lips.

"Okay, now you better get back downstairs. I think somebody who loves you very much is down there waiting for you." I said.

"Yeah. And I love her very much." Audrey said.

"Then go. I'm gonna get dressed and slip out quietly. Tell Sophie good-bye for me and that I'll see her at the wedding." I said.

"Okay." Audrey said as she chuckled. "Thank you for everything, honey."

"It was my greatest pleasure." I told her.

Audrey gently caressed my face, kissed me on the nose and left the room with her eyes full of joyful tears.

I got dressed, gathered up my bag, tiptoed down the stairs and slipped out the front door. The morning was crystal clear and unseasonably cool and comfortable for being just the day before the first of July. After I got home, I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt and set to work on cleaning up the yard. About an hour or so into working in the yard, my next door neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds, pulled up into their driveway for the first time since the storm. They are a really nice couple in their mid sixties and they had evacuated to their daughter's house up in College Station. As they exited their car, they waved and we exchanged pleasant greetings and got into a conversation. A couple of minutes later, another car pulled in to the driveway right behind them.

"Oh, there's Sarah." Mrs. Reynolds said.

"Sarah?" I asked.

"Our daughter." Mr. Reynolds said. "You've met her, haven't you? Oh, that's right. You haven't. We've only lived here for about a year now and this is her first time to come down."

"Yeah, I know. So why did she come back with you?" I asked.

"Well, as we fled up to Sarah's house for safety, Hurricane Amanda decided to show us her sense of humor by completely wiping out Sarah's house with a tornado." Mr. Reynolds explained.

"Oh no." I said.

"Hi, honey." Mrs. Reynolds called toward her daughter.

Sarah Reynolds stepped out of her car and her long, gorgeous auburn hair sparkled in the sunlight. She had very fair, lightly freckled skin, a pristine hour glass figure with incredibly beautiful breasts, lean and slender torso and exquisitely defined, long and sexy legs; and they, like everything else, were on full display in a pair of tight denim shorts and an even tighter Texas A&M T-shirt.

"Hi Mom." Sarah answered in a soft and sweet voice.

"You said she lives in College Station?" I asked.

"That's right. At least she did. Now she's gonna be living with us for awhile." Mr. Reynolds replied.

"I take it she goes to school there?" I continued.

"In a manner of speaking." Mr. Reynolds answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's a professor of English at Texas A&M." Mrs. Reynolds offered.

"A professor? You're kidding!" I stuttered. "How old is she?"

"She's twenty-seven." Mr. Reynolds said.

"She doesn't look a day over eighteen." I said.

"I know." Mr. Reynolds said.

"So, where's her husband?" I asked. "Still up in College Station."

"Oh, Sarah's not married." Mrs. Reynolds said.

"Why not? My God, she's beautiful." I said. "Then what about a boyfriend or something?"

"No, no boyfriend either. In fact she's not seeing anybody right now." Mr. Reynolds said.

"You say that like it's a good thing." I said.

"Because I'm her father." Mr. Reynolds added.

"Good point." I said.

"And also because she's not really into boyfriends." Mrs. Reynolds added.

"What?" I asked.

"Sarah is a lesbian, honey." Mrs. Reynolds told me. "She's gay."

I felt a tremendous rush of overwhelming joy and illicit pleasure of unprecedented proportions rip through my body at the sound of those words. Sarah came over and greeted her parents, then her focus turned to me and her mouth dropped open, revealing two sparkling white rows of beautiful teeth. Sarah raised her sunglasses up on her forehead as she stared at me almost completely in awe.

"Oh my God! Danica Patrick!" Sarah said tremendously excited.

Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds chuckled as their daughter lunged at me and threw her arms around me.

"Oh my God, I love you so much. You're such an inspiration to young women everywhere." Sarah raved.

Sarah's body felt so wonderful mashed up against me that I almost hated telling her the truth, but I did.

"It's incredible! You look exactly like her." Sarah said.

"Yeah, I know." I told her.

"God, I love her. She is so fucking sexy!" Sarah said.

"Sarah! Please." Mrs. Reynolds scolded.

"Sorry." Sarah replied.

"Well listen, I think we'll let you two ladies talk. We're gonna survey the damage." Mr. Reynolds said.

"Okay. I'll be there in a little while." Sarah told them.

Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds shut up their car and went on into their house.

"So, you really like her, huh?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. God, she is so hot. She turns me on like you wouldn't believe. And what I wouldn't give to have one night alone in the garage with her." Sarah said. "Oh, sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"Well, I sometimes forget that most women don't share my views on other women." Sarah said. "You see, I'm gay."

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I do." I told her.

"What?" Sarah asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I'm gay too." I told her.

"And you look like Danica Patrick?" Sarah smiled.

"Sometimes having your house wiped out by a hurricane is a good thing, isn't it?"

"It just might be at that." Sarah said.

"You free to check out my garage later on tonight?" I cooed.

"Oh my God. Thank you, Amanda!" Sarah said.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Loving Danica through Amanda Danica rides out her first hurricane with an older woman.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
For My 40th Birthday Jennifer goes kitten hunting and captures young Ashley.in Lesbian Sex
Rear Ended Christmas Eve fender-bender leads Amanda to lesbian romance.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories