Loving Audrey after Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

Audrey swallowed the last of her wine, set down her glass on the coffee table and crawled over to me.

"I don't know what you're up to, but right now I'm too drunk to care. Plus I've wanted to do this all day." Audrey whispered.

Audrey wrapped her hand firmly around my head and slid her tongue deep into my mouth. In truth I wasn't expecting Audrey to be quite so uninhibited and I let my eyes fall shut as I slapped my hand firmly on the back of her head as a tender moan shot out of my mouth and down her throat. Her kiss was so deep and quickly became so passionate that I almost forgot that Sophie was there. I opened my eyes and I saw Sophie in a near trance-like state of disbelief as she watched Audrey and I devour each other's mouths. Then suddenly, Audrey pulled out, kissed the end of my nose and squeezed my left breast as she sat back.

My eyes rolled around in my head and I shook it out as I took a few deep breaths.

"Wow! Now that's how you kiss when you play spin the bottle." I said.

"Thank you." Audrey whispered.

"Who's next to spin?" I asked. "Sophie? You up to playing the American way?"

"You all definitely play professionally." Sophie said. "But whether you realize it or not, you're actually playing the French way."

"Well, then lets see the veteran in action." I said as I shoved the bottle to her.

Sophie swallowed the last of her wine, got up on her knees and spun the bottle like a pro. It spun around several times, finally coming to a stop, pointing directly at Audrey.

"The birthday girl gets the call." I said.

"Today is your birthday, Audrey?" Sophie asked.

"Yesterday actually." Audrey said.

"Well, I guess I have no choice then, bottle or not." Sophie said.

"Nope." Audrey said.

Sophie slunk, almost seductively, on her knees over to Audrey and there lips came slowly together, each filled with the hint of a shy and wanting smile. Pressing her lips softly against Audrey's at first, I watched as Sophie's eyes closed and Audrey opened her mouth just slightly. Sophie followed suit and I saw her glistening tongue slide over Audrey's lips and deep into her mouth. I could just see Audrey's tongue sliding over and into Sophie's mouth as their lips sealed tightly around each other and I could hear soft and sensual moans floating between them. Audrey wrapped her arms slowly around Sophie's lean and slender body as Sophie gently placed her hand on Audrey's cheek. Audrey's grip around Sophie tightened as Sophie slid her hand around the back of Audrey's head and pulled her deeper into the kiss. I became completely mesmerized as I watched these two beautiful women kiss each other so deeply. It really was turning me on.

I crawled up next to them and ran my fingers through Sophie's silky hair, down over her back and gently caressed her extremely firm ass. Squeezing her left cheek through her shorts, I heard a sensual moan slide out of her mouth and down Audrey's throat. Moving my head in closer to theirs, Sophie slipped out of her kiss with Audrey, turned her head slightly toward me and our mouths came together. Her tongue was long, probing and sizzling hot as it surged deeply into my mouth; Sophie's mouth was delectable and she was an incredibly passionate kisser. Supporting herself on her left arm and hand, she wrapped her right hand around my head and pulled me deeper into her mouth; I opened my eyes just enough to see Audrey nibbling and sucking on Sophie's long and sleek neck. I then saw Audrey run her tongue down Sophie's neck, over her shoulder and down the soft flesh of her long and slender arm. I cupped one of Sophie's beautiful and supple breasts in my hand. She wasn't wearing a bra under her tank top and from what I could feel, her breasts were completely natural. I couldn't believe that a woman her age had such incredibly firm and perky breasts without surgical assistance.

Sophie moaned sensually down my throat as I kneaded her breasts and I then saw Audrey slide her hand down the side of Sophie's torso and pull her tank top slowly up, revealing the smooth and luscious olive skin of her back. I reached down Sophie's body and helped Audrey pull the tank top up; Sophie slipped out of our kiss and stretched her arms out in front of her, allowing Audrey and I to pull her tank top up over her head and off. Sophie straightened up and revealed her naked upper body to us, teasingly caressing her breasts and torso. Audrey and I immediately followed suit by pulling our tops off and instantly, all three of us were naked from the waist up. Sophie took one of my breasts in one hand while she took one of Audrey's in her other, gently kneading and molding our supple flesh and areolas.

Audrey and I each took one of Sophie's perfectly shaped, dark brown, protruding nipples into our mouths as she coursed her long and sensual fingers through our hair, moaning slowly and deeply. With her rock hard nipple deep in my mouth, I slid my hand down the front of Sophie's flat and firm stomach to her shorts waistline, unsnapped and unzipped them and then let my hand slide down inside them, where I received yet another wonderful surprise; actually two. First, Sophie wasn't wearing any underwear and she had a trimmed, but very thick bushel of pubic hair. Second, I soon felt Audrey's hand slide on to mine down inside Sophie's shorts and we continued together down, simultaneously teasing Sophie's moist, swollen and succulent labia with our fingers. I felt Sophie's fingernails dig into the bare skin of my back, her body began to tremble slightly and her moaning became louder, deeper and more sensual as Audrey and I stimulated Sophie's sexual center.

I felt Audrey's hand slip out of Sophie's shorts and slide slowly up the front of her body. I then saw Audrey run her tongue up Sophie's body, over her chin and slide her tongue back deep into Sophie's mouth. I slipped my hand out of Sophie's pants, stood up beside Audrey and Sophie, reveling in the incredibly hot and arousing sight of them kissing so deeply as I stripped out of my Daisy Duke Shorts and thong. Now completely naked, I knelt down behind Sophie and ran my tongue up the center line of her beautiful back from the waist of her shorts up to her shoulders and neck. Still locked in a deep kiss with Audrey, I rested my chin on her shoulder as I slid my hands around the front of her body and took her breasts firmly in my hands, molding the supple flesh, twisting and pinching her nipples. Then to get her attention, I reached forward further and began kneading Audrey's breast. Audrey slipped her tongue out of Sophie's mouth and then deeply into mine as Sophie sucked and nibbled on her neck.

With her body pressed firmly and squarely in between mine and Audrey's, I slid my hand down inside the back of Sophie's shorts and teased her asshole with my finger. Audrey slipped out of our kiss and gazed into my eyes.

"Thank you." She whispered, almost inaudible.

"Let's get her naked now. I wanna watch you eat her." I hissed.

"Don't I have a say in this?" Sophie suddenly whispered.

"Not really." I said. "Come here."

Taking Sophie's chin in my fingers and repositioning ourselves just slightly, all three of our mouths came together in a hot and deep three way kiss; tongue on tongue on tongue with lips on lips on lips.

Finally sliding back down on my ass on the floor, I pulled Sophie down with me, letting her upper body lean up against me as she stretched out on the floor between my legs. Audrey stood up and seductively slipped out of her sweat shorts; she wasn't wearing underwear either. I felt Sophie's respiration and heartbeat accelerate tremendously while her body quivered and tensed with desire as she beheld Audrey's gorgeous naked body. Audrey sunk to her knees between Sophie's legs, wrapped her hands under the waistline of Sophie's white shorts and pulled them down her long, sexy legs and off; now we all were completely naked. Sophie's light olive skin was flushing in a shade of very light crimson as her body emanated a deep lustful heat. Between the fires burning in the fireplace, on the candles and in the sexually seething bodies of three very aroused women, the heat in the room was rising with the intensity of a pressure cooker.

Tenderly kneading Sophie's breasts as she leaned back against me, I felt her flesh misting with perspiration as her muscles tensed and her body jerked ever so slightly as Audrey spread her legs wider and slowly ran her tongue up her leg. Sophie's olive skin was so soft, smooth and unblemished that Audrey appeared to be in heaven as she reveled in the absolutely divine and delectable flavor of Sophie's flesh. Audrey slid down on her stomach between Sophie's legs and wrapped her arms around her hips as Sophie was moaning sensually and in a near pant. Audrey pulled Sophie's body down slightly, then within a few seconds, Sophie sucked in a deep, orgasmic gasp and her body arched as Audrey's wanting mouth hungrily seized Sophie's luscious and pulsing pussy. My own pussy spasmed and my entire body flooded with intense tingling as I watched Audrey voraciously devoured Sophie's labia. The desire filled gazes coming from Audrey's eyes as she looked up Sophie's pleasure filled, seething body were some of the most intensely erotic stares that I'd ever seen. I could feel every muscle in Sophie's body seizing to its limit, her chest was rising and falling rapidly as she strained hard against the orgasmic pressure and illicit pleasure building up inside her. As Audrey gluttonously devoured Sophie's pussy, her body went from mildly moist to totally saturated with sweat in my arms as the intense lustful heat emanating from both my body and hers engulfed us.

As Sophie neared her climax, her moaning and wailing was echoing through the room, practically rattling the window panes and her body arched toward the ceiling as it convulsed wildly in my arms. Audrey seized and held Sophie's ass up as it lifted in the air and I heard Audrey groan like a wild beast as Sophie exploded her sexual juices all over her face. Sophie's body went limp in my arms as her eyes spun in their sockets. Audrey gently lowered her back to the floor and I slid my tongue deep in her mouth. Sophie wrapped her arm and hand around my head and pulled me deeper into the kiss. Audrey ran her tongue up Sophie's stomach and sucked on her nipples as I slowly slipped out from behind her, laying her flat on her back on the floor, still locked in our kiss. I slipped slowly out of our kiss, stroked her cheek and gazed deeply into her beautiful green eyes. Sophie was still moaning as Audrey was sucking deeply on her nipples.

"My turn." I hissed.

I kissed her again and then straddled her face, lowering my swollen and soaked folds right down to her succulent lips. Sophie wrapped her arms around my thighs and seized my pussy in her ravenous mouth like a hungry shark. Her intense attack surprised me and it shot tremendous surges of illicit pleasure up through me like a rocket. Taking Audrey by the chin, I lifted her slowly up my body, letting her hot tongue graze up my sweaty flesh, suck briefly on my nipples and then up to my mouth were we kissed deeply. Audrey straddled Sophie's body and grinded her mound down on hers while she kissed me. Audrey took one of Sophie's nipples between her fingers, twisting and teasing it all around as I rubbed and fingered her pussy.

It wasn't long before I was holding on to Audrey for dear life, moaning and wailing at the top of my lungs as Sophie devoured deeper and deeper into my pulsating pussy. I could feel my juices already dripping into her mouth and the sweat was racing down me in droves, dripping all over her breasts and stomach. My body was a seizing cauldron of heated flesh and muscles tensed to the point of explosion; I was gasping for air as my eyes spun. Sophie could eat a pussy like a pro. I felt my inner walls collapse under the immense pressure; I gouged my fingernails deep into the sweaty flesh of Audrey's torso and exploded all over Sophie's face. I heard Sophie moan and groan in gluttonous delight as she sucked in all my flowing juices. Then, out of nowhere, I felt her tongue spear into my asshole and I nearly leapt a tall building in a single bound. Audrey held me tight against her body as Sophie tongued my ass and jammed two fingers up my slit. Sophie finger fucked me hard as she sucked deep into my asshole, all the while Audrey held me against her body.

"Cum for us, baby." Audrey hissed in my ear. "Cum for us. That's it. Oh yeah!"

Sophie's other hand was still holding my thigh and her fingernails sank deep into the skin as I again blasted an orgasmic tidal wave all over her head. Ravaged from head to toe with another powerful orgasm, my body felt like Jell-O as I dismounted Sophie's head. Audrey plunged her tongue deep into my mouth as Sophie sat up and ran her hands through her hair, now laden with my cum. Soon feeling Sophie's fingernails grazing teasingly up my back, I pulled out of Audrey's mouth, took Sophie's head in my hands and plunged deep into hers, reveling in the sweetness of her mouth, now sated with my own juices. Audrey slid over to us and we again kissed three way. I was slowly and inadvertently pushed out of the kissing as Sophie and Audrey were soon exclusively devouring each other's mouths incredibly deeply; I ran my tongue up and around Sophie's back. Finally, they came up for air and gazed deeply at each other.

"I believe it's your turn now, Madame." Sophie whispered.

Falling into a deep kiss again, Sophie lowered Audrey down on her back and slipped to the side as Audrey spread her legs wide and I slid in between them on my stomach. Spreading her swollen folds wide, I teased the glistening pink flesh of her inner sex with my tongue. Gazing up her body, Audrey and Sophie were still locked in an intensely deep and passionate kiss. They were really into each other. I wrapped my arms around Audrey's powerful legs and snapped her folds ravenously into my mouth. Audrey's body instantly jerked and a powerful moan escaped passed the passionate lip lock with Sophie. Sophie slipped out of Audrey's mouth and gently caressed and massaged Audrey's breasts, sucking and nibbling on her nipples occasionally as I devoured my beautiful and delicious best friend's mom's pussy for what I was now pretty sure, would be the last time.

Digging my fingernails deep into her skin, Audrey's body was straining against the illicit pressure building inside, convulsing as she moaned, wailed and gasped in sheer ecstasy as her orgasm approached. I wanted to revel slowly and savor this last time for as long as I could, but Audrey is just so amazingly sexy and her pussy so wonderfully luscious, that I couldn't control myself. Feeling her hands grasp the back of my head, shoving me deeper into her folds, I gazed up Audrey's glistening and seething body to see her chest straining with all its might to contain her exploding heart and Sophie sucking on her neck. Audrey's back arched toward the ceiling, she seized a handful of my sweat drenched hair and my mouth was instantly flooded with her hot and delectable sexual juices.

When the intensity of her orgasm passed, Audrey's body relaxed and Sophie slid her tongue back deeply into her mouth. Running my tongue around the inside of Audrey's thighs, I felt Sophie's body pushing against me as she was sliding slowly on top of Audrey. Nature was taking its course. I slowly slid out from in between Audrey's legs as Sophie slid directly in, pressing her body firmly down on top of Audrey's; their breast mashing firmly together. I had never seen two human beings kiss so deeply before. Gently grinding their mounds against each other, I took a last taste of Sophie's divinely sweet, yet salt sweaty skin by running my tongue over her beautiful ass cheeks and up the line of her back. Audrey slowly wrapped her arms and legs around Sophie's body as Sophie rested her full weight on top of Audrey. I could barely hear them breathing for they were kissing so long and deep.

I sat back against the sofa and just watched these two beautiful women kiss for what seemed like hours. Audrey and Sophie would be kissing deeply, entwined in a passionate embrace; they'd come up for air, stare deeply and passionately at each other then fall back into a deep kiss again. Occasionally they would roll over gently, switching places from Sophie on top to Audrey on top and back again. They never spoke in words, but the desire filled stares and the unbelievable deep passion shared through their kiss spoke volumes. I was watching Audrey Thompson and Sophie Metrand fall deeply in love right before my eyes. It ultimately brought tears to them.

After nearly an hour or more of watching them kiss, Sophie began sliding down Audrey's body, grazing her tongue down her skin and was soon delving deep into Audrey's divine sexual center. That was my cue to leave. This had become a very intimate and private encounter for two people in love; no place for an audience and certainly not a third party. I took up a couple of candles, went upstairs to Audrey's bathroom and took a long and cold shower. I slipped on another of her nightshirts and decided that sleeping in her bed would only piss me off, so I decided to sleep in Wendy's old room. Closing my eyes and feeling my way along the railing, I passed through the upstairs hall which looked directly down on the living room like a balcony. I heard Audrey and Sophie moaning in unbridled illicit pleasure, the likes and tones of which I'd never heard before. It was the sound of two women in love. I couldn't resist, so I stopped and looked down into the fire and candlelit living room. Audrey and Sophie were in an intense 69 with Sophie on top, her head rolling from side to side as Audrey devoured her sex from behind.

As guilty as I felt, I just couldn't tear myself away and I continued to watch Audrey and Sophie in their 69. Sophie was soon eating Audrey and I could see Audrey's body writhing and her head rolling as Sophie pleasured her. Finally Audrey exploded and the two of them moaned sensually, their bodies glistening with sweat in the soft fire light. Sophie spun around and the two of them entwined again and fell into yet another incredibly deep kiss. I went on to Wendy's bedroom and took another long and cold shower. When I finally crawled into Wendy's bed, which was the farthest room from the living room, I could still hear Audrey and Sophie moaning sensually as they made love. Then suddenly, I heard a slight electrical humming, followed by the clock radio clicking with static as its red clock face dials flashed 12:00; and then the air conditioner kicked on. The power was back. My time with Audrey, thanks to Hurricane Amanda, was over.

I woke to the sensation of somebody gently stroking my hair. I opened my eyes to find Audrey sitting beside me in her bathrobe with a cup of coffee in her other hand.

"Good morning, honey." Audrey said sweetly.

"Morning." I said, sleepily.

"What happened to you last night?" Audrey asked. "We looked up and you were gone."

"You two needed to be alone. Something far more beautiful was taking place than just a blackout romp." I told her.

"Oh, sweetie." Audrey smiled.

"Where's Sophie?" I asked.

"She's downstairs. Why don't you come on down and have breakfast with us." Audrey said.

"No, I should probably go." I said. "After all, the power's back on. And it's the morning after."

"Danica, are you all right?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah. I'm just a little overwhelmed, that's all. It's not every night you get to watch two people fall in love right before your eyes." I said.

"And I think we owe it all to you, honey." Audrey said.

"No. In truth, you owe it all to Amanda." I said. "If it hadn't been for her coming to town, none of this probably would have happened." I said.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Audrey asked.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers