Loving Jackie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We saw them in Church on Sunday. Ted's wife was extra friendly and Ted was just too friendly with Jackie. Megan had me aside.

"I've been thinking. Maybe your wife and Ted are doing it?"

It was the moment I wanted to confirm that what she said was true. What would that mean for me though? What if Jackie ran off with Ted and took my kids? I'd didn't want to be one of those every other weekend Daddies. There was no way my wife was giving up that big cock. As much as I liked watching them fuck I knew the consequences of making them stop. Jackie wouldn't allow it! Instead I continued to lie to Megan and in a way, to myself.

"I don't know when Jackie would have the chance. She's with the kids and Ted works days."

"Yes, and he goes jogging every night. You are at home with her then, aren't you?"

"All the time." I replied.

Again, I was picturing Ted's cock buried in Jackie.

*******

The Ted fucking Jackie thing went on for several more months, almost every night. He wasn't getting tired of packing that thing in Jackie's cunt and cumming in her right into her womb.

August rolled around. Ted was still fucking Jackie. Then Jackie surprised me with something else.

"I fucked a guy today." She mentioned it in such a casual way.

"Today? Really? Just like that? You fucked a guy? What the hell Jackie? Putting up with Ted fucking you, wasn't that enough?"

She shrugged off my angry words as if my complaint was completely unfounded.

"You know that leak in the tile roof? The insurance adjuster came to look at it today. He is my Dad's age. I'd never thought of fucking anyone my Dad's age. We got kind of flirty. I sort of green-lighted him and he kissed me right on the mouth. I really got into it and we kissed like that for a couple of minutes. Then he kissed down my neck and put his hand right on my cunt. You know how having my neck kissed gets me going not to mention he had a finger worked into my pussy."

"What did you do?"

"I let him do what he was doing. I even shifted to give him room for another finger. Suddenly all I could think of was how badly I wanted him to fuck me. I put the kids down for a nap and took him to the bedroom. Then he fucked me for a second time. All the time I've been fucking Ted I really never gave any thought to fucking several men. Since you didn't mind Ted fucking me I figured this wasn't going to be any different."

The first question a man always asks is who was he? I already knew that. The adjuster that came out to look at the roof. Then I asked the next most popular question.

"How big was his cock? I'll bet nothing like Ted."

"No." She scoffed. "Nothing like Ted. Bigger than you though. Maybe an inch longer than yours and thicker. He didn't cum like Ted either, but he put a couple of nice loads in me. It wasn't the size of his cock that mattered. It's that I let him fuck me."

"I really thought Ted was going to be the guy." I muttered.

"Ted is the guy, Honey. This is about fucking some other man. The adjuster says the roof has a couple of cracked tile and it will take about an hour to fix. It's one man job. When I know the man is coming out I'm taking the kids to Mom's for a while and coming back here and fucking him."

Jackie called me that afternoon of the repair to pick up the kids. She really liked the roofer. She'd been fucking him about three hours. Matter of fact she getting ready to fuck him again when she called.

When I got home the roofer was still there. With Jackie in a robe I assumed I interrupted them fucking when I got home with the kids. After a quick introduction came the request.

"Sweetie, will you watch the kids for a little while?"

She took him to the bedroom and fucked him another thirty minutes. He seemed like a nice guy. Good shape. Maybe early thirties. I didn't ask Jackie about his cock. How ever big it was she liked the idea of fucking him. By the time she got the kids fed and the baby in the crib Ted was over to fuck her. I got the kids distracted and followed Ted and Jackie back to our bed.

I still usually watched Ted fuck her. I wanted to see his reaction when his cock buried itself in her after another man had just fucked her. Apparently with a nine inch cock you don't notice it as much. I watched him fuck her for about ten minutes before I had to get back to the living room to check on the kids.

Then the next week we had a plumber out to replace a leaking toilet valve. Jackie said if he was nice and at all cute she was going to fuck him, too. My wife's moral compass was lacking direction. The only good thing about it was there were no secrets. If she fucked some guy she would tell me she fucked some guy. Jackie fucked the plumber. Then she showed me his picture in the group photo on the company website so I could see who it was that she fucked. Again, not a cunt stretcher like Ted, and again she assured me it wasn't the size of his cock but that she had fucked him and she let him cum in her.

*******

It was almost Labor Day Weekend. Jackie had been fucking Ted's nine inches for seven months. Additionally and without guilt she had recently fucked a insurance adjuster, a roofer, and a plumber.

Labor Day in Arizona doesn't mean shit when talking about the end of summer. While people are soon freezing their asses up North our idea of winter is mostly just a few days in January.

This Labor Day was going to bring a break from Ted fucking my wife. Megan's family owned a cabin in the mountains and the tradition was for Megan to bring Ted and the kids where her siblings and parents all got together to catch a good weekend up in central Utah. So, the good news was that Ted and his nine inch cock was over five hundred miles from my Jackie's always available cunt.

This wasn't the time I thought we would be bringing another player into the game. Then again what I thought had little to do with what would happen. Jackie's sister was married to this real asshole named Reggie. For as much as the sister was cute the bastard was ugly, never seemed clean, and had no manners, nor any redeeming qualities. Since it was a holiday weekend after an afternoon of too many beers Reggie darkened our door hoping that maybe Renee might be in town for a visit.

The fact was that he got drunk and ended up at our place. Back in the spring after less than six weeks of marriage Renee ran off with a co-worker and left Reggie high and dry. By dark Uncle Reggie was passed out by the pool. I guess it was his charming personality that made his new bride run off with another man.

Reggie always had a foul mouth. First of all he said "Fuck" all to often and the way he would say it made it sound all the more dirty. When Renee brought him around the family everyone wondered what she saw in. She bluntly told her sister.

"You should see him down there. He's huge!"

No one made it an exact science as to what huge meant on Reggie. Jackie mentioned it to me in casual conversation after hearing the news. There was a funny tone to her voice. Maybe it was a jealous sister kind of thing. Then there was the crude remark when they got back from the honeymoon.

"The little bride's kind of worn out learning what being married to a big man means to a marriage."

Then the comment to Jackie with me sitting right there.

"Maybe you should try it. See what it's like to get what you sister has been getting from old Reggie. Maybe getting some of Reggie's magic stuffed up in there would put a smile on your face. You know, see what you are missing."

There was kind of a leering look that went with the comment. It made everyone uncomfortable. Reggie just sat there and grinned. After that Jackie tried to say we were busy when her sister would say we should get together and do something.

Now the son of a bitch was passed out drunk on a chaise lounger by the pool. We had put the kids to bed and Jackie and I were standing near Reggie wondering what to do about him.

"I suppose we could roll him in the pool. Hold him under water. Do the world a favor."

"We can't do that." Jackie slapped me on the shoulder.

"Why not?"

"Things have been hard for him with my sister leaving him like that and all. The drinking is because he really cared about Renee."

"He drank too much when he was with her."

"The guy she ran off with had asked her out a few times when she started dating Reggie. Her new guy was fucking her when Reggie asked her out. She fucked Reggie on the second date and found out he had a large dick. Even though she knew the first guy was better husband material she couldn't overlook the benefit of Reggie fucking her. Then Reggie surprised her by asking her to marry him and she said yes. Renee continued fucking both of them right up until the day she ran off."

"You mean she was fucking both of them while married to Reggie?"

"She was probably fucking her co-worker as much as she was fucking her husband! Reggie never had a clue until she left him a note on the refrigerator for him to find after she was gone."

"Why didn't you say anything to me about this?"

"I didn't want you to think our family was a bunch of sluts."

"I couldn't imagine me thinking that." I scoffed.

*******

We left Reggie by the pool, me still hoping the son-of-a-bitch would fall into the water drunk and drown. It was Friday night and I had the whole Labor Day weekend to be with my wife and fuck her without Ted hammering nine inches into her first. Things were almost playful between Jackie and myself. When I got her naked into bed knowing I wouldn't be following Ted for sloppy seconds I decided to bury my face in her cunt. I knew they may be some leftovers, but Jackie tasted good.

"What are you doing?" Jackie squealed. "You know Ted's cum is going to be in me for a couple of days after he fucks me!"

"I know that ... "

"And, you don't mind?"

"Look, I've got a long weekend with my wife and don't have to share her with Ted's big cock. I'm going to enjoy it!"

Jackie is always wet and ready to fuck. Most of that because of Ted. I was making her cum with my tongue and she was really lubing up inside. Ted was beginning to show up a little more in the taste of her. He really did put his seed up deep in her womb. It wasn't too noticeable and Jackie was really putting out her own juices as I had made her cum several times.

"You sure are cumming a lot. You must be enjoying it."

"Oh, God! I know. I guess it's that you're eating me knowing that Ted's seed is still in there."

"He didn't fuck you today. There can't be that much left."

"Really?? I can feel his cum leak back through my cervix the whole next day until he fucks me again the next night. Keep your face in my pussy and you'll see!"

She was mostly right about that. The taste of Ted never really went away and knowing eating her out was my only way of keeping her in my control I made her cum several times over the next hour. A final orgasm hit her hard enough she made enough of a noise that it could wake the kids. My cock had been rock hard all of that time and I was ready to fuck her. I was ready to move in to position.

"Maybe we should check in Reggie before we do this!"

She swung her feet over the side of the bed and stood up. I had to grin with pride when I saw all my efforts had made her somewhat wobbly legged. I had her cunt lips pretty puffy so that they peeked out at me in the gap between her legs. She pulled on her shorts and top without her underwear.

"Don't you think he can see your tits through the fabric?"

"It's not that light out there and besides, he's probably still passed out."

I had no idea how stupid this idea was. I should have thrown Jackie back in the bed and fucked her. Her nipples were making little bullets through her shirt. We stood over her ex-brother-in-law, well no, brother-in-law. Jackie's sister hadn't even filed for divorce.

"Look!"

Jackie was pointing at Reggie's mostly erect cock leading down one pant leg of his shorts.

"God, he is big. Maybe as big as Ted." She whispered.

Suddenly Reggie's eyes were open.

"Are you guys talking about me?"

He brushed his hand along his cock. Jackie's gaze followed the movement as the big shaft got a even bigger.

"Look at it, Jackie. I told you that you should have given old Reggie a try. You'd like fucking this!"

Same old arrogant, foul mouthed, uncouth Reggie. As close as Jackie was watching his cock swell, Reggie was equally staring at Jackie's tit's with their nipples imprinted in her shirt.

"Nice tits sister-in-law. A hell of a lot nicer than your sister's. I wouldn't mind slathering those nipples around in my mouth."

The vulgarity of it stunned us both. Jackie should have said something or rushed off. I should have followed up with my plan to drown the bastard in the pool. Instead we just stood there.

"Hell, we've gotten this far. You might as well have a look at it."

Reggie might not have been sober, but he was a long ways from still being drunk. Several hours of sleeping it off in our backyard had done him a lot of good. He was up and dropped his shorts, then lifted his semi-hard dick for us to see. A couple of quick pumps of his hand on the shaft had it at full mast exposing course veins and an angry looking cockhead. I looked to Jackie to see if she had looked away. Instead her eyes were glued right to it.

"God Damn it, Reggie! You aren't going to pull that shit as a guest at our house. You look sober enough to drive the fuck out of here and if you are not I'll drive you."

"Your wife looks like she doesn't mind so much."

Jackie's eyes were locked onto Reggie's oversized appendage.

"Jackie! ... Jackie! ... Jackie, God Damn It!"

"What? Oh, sorry. It's just that when my sister said he was huge down there I had no idea."

"Quit staring the fuck at his dick. God Damn It, Jackie! Look at me!"

I finally got her distracted even though she kept stealing peeks at his manhood, still bone hard.

"Jesus, Reggie. Cover that thing up." I growled at him. I looked again at Jackie staring.

"Oh, okay. From the look on her face, no harm done."

He reached for a towel on the ground.

"No way I can get my shorts back on with it like that."

The towel made a tent as he sat back down. Jackie kept glancing, then locked on his dick again with her gaze. I told him that he needed to start showing respect to people around him and cut out the drinking. He started to talk to us. I think if it was more light I could see tears in his eyes. Probably a move to garner sympathy from Jackie. Things sort of settled down again. We were sitting at the pool talking. Even though Reggie's cock poked into the air under the towel we talked about other things.

"My mouth tastes like crap. Could I get something to drink?"

"We don't have any beer if that's what you are thinking." I cautioned.

"No, tea, lemonade, soda. Anything, my tongue is sticking to the roof of my mouth."

I gave Jackie a stern look and offered to go inside to get some sodas.

"Check on the kids while you are in there." She called after me.

The kids were sleeping. I got three cans of soft drink from the fridge. The whole thing took about five minutes. When I approached Reggie and my wife I was in the darkness. Returning to them my path was directly from behind the chaise lounger that Reggie was sitting in. Being closer to the pool they were in light from the street light that our house wasn't blocking. There was plenty of light so that I could see that worthless bastard had his dick out again at full erection. Jackie wasn't hiding the fact that it had her full attention.

I didn't really understand that because Reggie's cock didn't look any larger than Ted's that she had been fucking for months. I froze in my spot in the shadows. I was ready to toss Reggie's nasty ass into the street when Jackie glanced back at the house to see if I was coming back out yet. Maybe she thought I got held up because one of the kids was awake. She stood and stepped out of her shorts. She swung one leg over Reggie's thighs so her back was to him as she scooted back towards him. I had a direct view of her cunt lined up with Reggie's dick a few inches away.

I wanted to yell to stop her, then beat the shit our of Reggie. I couldn't imagine Jackie fucking him after all the disgust we felt about his language and his constant references to fucking women. The man was unkempt, unclean, and just plain nasty. He was the kind of guy that a hooker would turn down. Now my wife had her cunt right up against his cock. The head was starting to part her cunt lips. There had always been a rivalry between the sisters. Even though Renee had left the cocksucker the only reason I could think of for Jackie to fuck him was because he was her sister's husband.

"Come on, Jackie. You know you want a load of my seed buried in you, push that sweet cunt of yours back on my cock. I'll give you a load you won't forget."

That was just the kind of shit that we hated about Reggie. That would surely stop my wife from letting him fuck her. She moved, but instead of away she nudged backwards and I watched the head go in her.

"That's it Jackie, Sweetheart. I've wanted my cock in you since the time your sister introduced us."

Jackie pulled away an inch or two so the head came out and was spreading her cunt lips wide. Then she pushed back down on him. This time she had the head and a couple of inches inside her. She stroked again to take another inch when Reggie reached up to her hips and pulled her pussy back down on him. The whole nine inches went in with one fluid motion. Jackie had it buried in her and was starting to rock up and down on it.

"Jesus, Jackie! You little cunt, you were made for old Reggie's big dick."

"Reggie ... shut the fuck up and put that load in me that you promised or I swear to God I'll get up and leaving you laying there with you dick bobbing in the air."

I watched them fuck for what must have been ten minutes. There was no hurry for him to put that load in her and Jackie was having too much fun to want it yet.

"You old man has been gone a long time."

"I'm hoping one of the kids needed something. I don't really want him to know we are doing this. Do you have that load of seed ready for me?"

My wife was really pounding down on his cock now. I heard Reggie grunt. Jackie was making the noises she makes when cum in being pumped into her. Things were pretty frantic for a few seconds. Then Reggie relaxed and Jackie settled down on his cock.

"Wow! That was a big load of seed."

"I told you that you'd like it!"

Jackie started moving again. Reggie must have still been hard. I was about to make my entrance when I realized they were fucking again.

"Spin around and put those tits in my face while you ride my cock."

Jackie came up about halfway off his cock and settled back down on its full length. She already had her tits in his face and they were really going at it when my wife looked up and saw me standing there.

"Oh, Honey ... we were just ..."

Reggie turned his face towards me.

"Hey, Dude. I was just fucking you wife. See seems to really like it. She let me cum in her and all ... "

"She did, did she?"

Jackie gave me a shrug and kept fucking him. Between him sucking her tits and the cock ramming in and out of her they were making a lot of racket. I moved a chair to where I could watch Jackie's face and his cock going in and out of her well fucked cunt. Feeling they had the green light from me and one load already in her they fucked each other another half hour.

"Here it comes. Get ready for a cunt full of my seed."

"I've already got a cunt full. Blast another load in me! Fuck me you loathsome bastard. Fuck me hard!"

Reggie couldn't see me, but Jackie could see that I had my cock out. My own load of cum that I had planned for her spurted out into the ground. She grinned and shoved her tits into Reggie's face for him to suck her nipples while she wiggled around with the head of her brother-in-law's cock at her cervix.