Loving Jackie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers

When they uncoupled we went into the house. Reggie and I were standing in the kitchen while Jackie checked on the kids. She came out and announced she was going to take a shower.

"Hey, I'll come with you. I need one, too."

Another prime example of Reggie being an ass in talking to women. Jackie looked at me and then at Reggie. I expected her to turn him down.

"Okay, come on then." She smiled at Reggie. "Honey, get the kids if one gets up, will you?"

I imagined them in the shower together. Maybe Jackie having him fuck her against the shower wall with his big cock shoved up in her. I thought of all the cum that had run out of her when she stood up from the last fucking he had given her.

In the bedroom I watched the youngest two sleeping peacefully while their mother desecrated our marriage even further. As much as I hated that my beautiful children had passed through Jackie's now nasty vagina I found myself with another erection. How does one's wife change from a lovely young bride to a shameless nympho so easily? My sweet young partner was even at that moment being ravaged by an oversized cock by the nastiest person anyone could know.

How does that happen? How does the husband go on knowing she would openly flaunt her unfaithfulness? I was looking at two of my answers sleeping before me. Wreck my marriage? Shit, it was already wrecked! But, give up my kids to an immoral slut to raise while bouncing on one large cock after another? I could raise hell and fight about. That would put my kids in a war zone situation and sure as hell Jackie would turn the kids against me. That's what women do.

*******

My dreams of a good Labor Day weekend were shit. Reggie had already fucked my wife twice and now they were in our master bedroom doing who knows what. Well, yeah, I knew what. Jackie would be fucking the louse again.

That was it. The trap had snapped shut for sure. I could not leave my babies to save my ego. This was going to be my life. Having a hot wife was fun in a way. Knowing other guys were fucking my wife was not a good thing, but maybe it was better than her fucking them and me not knowing.

How bad was it really anyway? She fucked Ted almost every night taking nine inches of cock bareback and a large load of his seed. Now Reggie got between her legs with a dick that rivaled Ted's. I had a feeling that was going to be an ongoing affair. There was the insurance adjuster she fucked and the roofer he sent out to fix the roof. And, the plumber. All of them had been back to fuck her at least twice. She told a couple of the neighborhood wives that the insurance adjuster was her brother to explain his visits a couple of times per week. Jackie was living the life most women would live if given the opportunity.

I turned away from the kids and went to our bedroom door. I put my hand on the knob and turned the latch. They were in our bed. Reggie was fucking her. Really pounding away. Jackie was taking him in the missionary position this time, her legs wide spread to be sure the full length of his cock went into her. My wife gave me a smile and a goo-goo eyed looked as his cock reached her depths.

Pulling to door closed silently behind me I pull the chair in the room so I was behind them so that my wife could see me and Reggie was too busy to notice anything. Again I could watch her face and see his cock go in and out of her. God, that was a big cock! Jackie was making sure she was getting every speck of it. Jacking off while watching your get fucked isn't as bad as it sounds. I shot a load into a tissue.

Twenty minutes later it was Reggie's turn to lose his load, of course, into my wife.

"Oh, God, Babe! I'm going to blow a load of seed in ya!"

"Fuck me, Reggie! Fill me with your cum!"

It got intense. They started kissing. Jackie had her arms around his neck. When they came she tried to scream through the kiss. They continued to lay together kissing with Reggie's cock still in her. He'd do a little thrust every few seconds. Jackie would rock up against him to get all she could in her.

I guess I fell asleep with them still slowing fucking. It was the bathroom light that woke me up. I looked at the bed. Reggie was still in it. I moved enough to see my wife wiping cum from her cunt, then heard a stream of piss hit the toilet. When the light went out I pretended to still be asleep. Jackie got on her knees in front of me. She shook my legs to get me awake.

"Oh, Hi Sweetheart. Having fun?"

"Put you dick back in your pants. You look silly sitting there like that."

"So, how's Reggie?"

"He's even bigger than Ted and a better fuck, too. My sister is such a fucking loser leaving a monster cock like that!"

"Good to know. So, his cock is bigger?"

"Yes! He goes at least an inch deeper and he's a little bit bigger around." She whispered.

She kissed me quickly on the lips and looked into my face.

"I love you!"

Then she was back on her feet and into the bed with Reggie. She snuggled up to him naked. He laid an arm across her and felt up a tit. I heard Jackie giggle. I watched until they were asleep. Half of our king size bed was empty so I crawled in on my side. An hour later I woke up with them fucking beside me. Reggie on top with my wife fucking furiously back at him. Reggie and my eyes met.

"Hey, Buddy, I'm fucking your wife again!"

*******

That seemed to be the theme for the weekend. Jackie couldn't get enough of his big cock plowing into her. I mowed the grass Saturday morning and when I came in Reggie had her on her knees on the love seat fucking into her from behind. The baby was crying in her crib to be fed. I heated a bottle to feed her while my wife continued to let Reggie fuck her in the chair. As I finished I brought my infant into the room just as Reggie pulled out and cum ran from Jackie's cunt and onto the carpet.

"I'll take her as soon as I wipe some of Reggie's seed out of me."

She walked to the bathroom with her pants at her knees with one hand over her pussy to catch any further leakage. Back from the bathroom she took our daughter while I put the lawn mower away. Reggie was out in the yard smoking a cigarette.

"Your wife sure is a great piece of ass. She's a better fuck than her sister. Renee would think once a weekend was enough while Jackie wants it whenever I do. And, that pussy took my whole cock first time. That's some woman you have there."

Right after lunch he had taken her back to our bed to fuck her. Then in the afternoon Jackie fucked him in the pool with our son jumping in and out of the water near them none the wiser. When Reggie pulled out sperm float round them in the water. Jackie changed from swimsuit to loose fitting dress with nothing underneath. When I checked on dinner Reggie had his cock in her in the kitchen. She had her elbows folded over the counter and her dress up over her ass.

"Don't let the kids come in here until Reggie cums in me."

That thing looks so huge when it comes out of her and slaps against his thigh. I do a double take when I think about all that cock inside my wife. It seems like he is fucking her more than he is not fucking her.

After dinner the two of them did the dishes together with their hands more on each other than the dishes. After that they had me watch the kids while Jackie took him to our bedroom and fucked him again. That took care if them until bedtime. I took a few minutes to check the pool filter and be sure the house was locked. By the time I got to the bedroom they were fucking again. This time Jackie was on top with her back to him. I could watch her expressions on her face as she settled up and down on his shaft.

Feeling no injury to my pride I was fisting my cock while she fucked Reggie.

"Cum for me, Baby. Shoot a big load of your seed."

I had no idea if she was talking to me or Reggie. My load of cum spurted up and ran down the back of my hand. Reggie's load would have blasted through her cervix. I did a quick calculation based on her last period. If the pill didn't work Reggie would be load her up at a very fertile time over the weekend. This would have been a hell of a time for her birth control to fail.

That got us through Saturday since you'd have to consider a 2:00 A.M. fuck as Sunday's pussy. Sunday morning I got up with the kids, got them breakfast, and started cartoons on the TV. Checking on Jackie and Reggie they were engaged in some kind of marathon fuck in our bed with both of them acting like they would pass out from cumming so hard, yet putting it off, slowing down, and keeping it going. Jackie was getting off, but somehow Reggie continued to fuck his sister-in-law, making her cum again and again for what must have been an hour before putting a load in her.

*******

Sunday morning after the marathon fuck Jackie came into the living room where I was with the kids and told us we were going in for Church.

"Aw, come on, Honey. Even Mormons don't go to church on Labor Day weekend. Everyone is expected to be out camping or at the lake for the weekend."

"It's not going to hurt you to go. Help me get the kids ready."

Twenty minutes later we were in the minivan and headed for services in our Ward. I guess everyone didn't go away for the weekend. There were several people already there. The real puzzle was that for all the fucking Jackie had gotten the last two days that we would here trying to keep the kids settled and sing the praises of Joseph Smith, church founder.

Next to me my wife had to have Reggie's cum leaking from her cunt while we sat in church. Reggie, of course, stayed at the house, maybe waxing his dick for another go round with my wife when we got home. After the hours long rambling by Ward members it was time to head home. As we stood from our seats and gathered the children Jackie visited like she was Mom of the Year. Outside with the minivan in sight Jackie wrapped around my arm and leaned against me.

"I really need to get home and fuck Reggie again."

"Jesus, Jackie. At least let us get out of the Church parking lot."

Jackie wanted to make a beeline for Reggie's cock, but I finally won a victory by insisting that we pick up a couple of five dollar pizzas for lunch at home. Jackie actually gave Reggie a kiss when we got home as if he was the husband waiting for his wife. It was a bit of a struggle to get Jackie to eat first rather than get Reggie's cock wedged inside her. Reggie was hungry enough to eat a couple of slices before heading to our bedroom to put it to her. Then there was what he said as he got up with her urging him to come fuck her.

"You know, Dude. Fucking your wife if good for me. I haven't had a beer since before I came over here Friday night and I'm on the same pack of cigarettes. Who knew my vices could be cleared up by some serious fucking. On the other hand, I bet I've put a quart of cum in your wife."

They were off for the bedroom again. I put the baby and the two year old down for a nap and stuck our four year old on the couch in front of a cartoon movie. I made my way back to the bedroom. Reggie was between Jackie's legs fucking her hard and fast. Fucking my wife may have solved his drinking and smoking habits but the language thing was still there and Jackie wasn't at all quiet and lady-like anymore while he was fucking her.

"Oh, shit! Fuck that big cock into me. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Then was when Jackie had that orgasm she needed to hurry home from church to get. Reggie held back and kept fucking her. By the time I was watching her third orgasm I had my cock out beating off while I watched all of that big cock bury inside my wife. I was stroking right along with what Reggie was doing to Jackie when I starting cumming on my hand. I hung around a few more minutes to watch Jackie get a load of Reggie's sperm fired through her cervix.

I went in to watch the movie with our son. Jackie came through in a few minutes and said they were going to be in the pool. They played around out there with each other like a couple of teenagers. I stayed in with the kids. When Jackie came in she had dinner planned out.

"There's enough pizza left to make a meal, but first Reggie and I will be back in the bedroom for a little while."

It seemed like they were back there a long time. I had the kids at the table hungry and pizza in the microwave when they came back out.

"Wow! You guys were back there a while." I stated.

"Sorry, Dude." Then he whispered. She wanted me to fuck her twice."

After we watched a movie on TV they went to bed and fucked again. Once they got done and were down to just kissing and being silly I got in on my side of the bed while they lay quietly in a naked entanglement. I heard Jackie mumbling something about wanting to sleep with his cock in her. She giggled as that went into another full fledged fuck before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I know Jackie fucked him again in the night. I didn't turn to look and had no idea what time it was. He may have fucked her twice. I really didn't know.

*******

Labor Day! Whatever you do personally it probably isn't have your wife fuck her brother-in-law, but that happened before Jackie was fixing breakfast as we talked about how to spend the day. Taking a picnic into the mountains seemed like a good idea. Being the holiday was going to mean a crowd. We selected a remote spot in the National Forest. After an hour drive with Jackie insisting on driving and Reggie in the passenger seat we arrived at a spot that had a couple of other cars parked nearby.

After eating sandwiches and chips Jackie and Reggie went off for a little hike. Based on Jackie's disheveled appearance upon their return it was more about fucking in the woods than hiking.

Upon arriving home we got the kids and equipment in the house. We adults had the kids squared away and had been talking about fifteen minutes when Jackie gave Reggie a look.

"Want to come fuck me?"

Well, I knew the answer to that. There had to be a time that two people just wore themselves out. But, there was no sign of that happening with my wife loving every second of fucking Reggie's big cock. I think most of it was Reggie fucking my wife in my house, our bed. For Jackie, I don't think it was a much against me as it was her just being crazy have a huge cock blow a load into her.

With the kids in bed the two of them decided to put on a show. Jackie was back into a dress with nothing underneath. The television was going. With the three of us watching the movie Jackie got up and flipped her dress over her back exposing her well fucked cunt. She put her knees on the cushion and elbows on the back of the sofa for Reggie to slam into her from behind.

Personally this is my favorite position to watch her take Reggie's dick up her snatch. When you get into it there's no feeling like seeing another man's cock slide into your wife. While he was fucking Jackie I had my dick out stroking away which quickly ended with a spurt of cum when I saw Jackie hit a big orgasm from Reggie fucking her.

With me having to go to work in the morning and Reggie having an afternoon shift I assumed after fucking Jackie that Reggie would head for home. But after fucking her for half an hour a loading up her cunt Jackie headed for the bathroom with her hand over her pussy to catch the cum Reggie followed. When they came out later they had taken a shower.

"I asked Reggie to spend the night. When you go to work in the morning he can stay here and keep me company until his afternoon shift."

As soon as she kissed me good-bye in the morning they were headed off to fuck for the first of three times that day. The last being him rushing to not be late for work and leaving Jackie full of his seed.

*******

I came home from work and was enjoying not having Reggie around. Jackie was attentive to me and the kids and everything seemed like normal. I almost had forgotten about Ted when he showed up a little after seven. Jesus! She was fucking both huge cocks the same day!

Ted jogged off on his way back to his wife. Jackie joined the kids and I at the pool like nothing had happened. She was wearing just a dress again. I enjoyed knowing she was naked under it. I could watch her nice tits move around and knew her pussy would be soaked with cum. Other than that we were like our own little family again. It had been a tiring weekend for me with Jackie distracted by Reggie the whole time. It was good to have her attention back on family. When the news went off we usually go to bed. I was looking forward to a peaceful night alone sleeping with my wife.

"You go ahead. I'm going to wait up for Reggie."

"What? I just assumed he would go back to his own place."

"He's been staying with some friends. I told him he could stay here for a while."

She must have fucked him in the living room. The next morning there was a plate in the sink from where she had made him a sandwich when he came in. I woke up enough when the bathroom light came on that I could see my wife wiping cum out of her cunt.

They went to the other side of the bed with Jackie being in the center between us. They were both naked and after some goodnight kissing we all were asleep until later in the night I was awaken by the sounds and motion of them fucking beside me.

The next morning Jackie got up with me to see me off to work while Reggie stayed in bed sleeping. I got a wifely kiss as I left.

"What's happened to your boyfriend?"

"Oh, Reggie? He'll be fucking me before you get to work.

*******

That's the way the next month went. Reggie in our bed and fucking Jackie several times per day including before he went to work and I got home, and fucking him fucking her after I left in the morning and numerous other times during the day. Weekends were a major fuckfest.

Reggie knew about Ted fucking Jackie, but Ted didn't know about Reggie because Reggie would be at work or stay out of sight when Ted fucked Jackie on the weekends.

"Doesn't it bother you that your girlfriend is fucking another guy?" I taunted Reggie.

"Not really. I think it's pretty cool that someone else is fucking her. Even the other couple of guys that stop in while you are at work. But, I guess you know that feeling, don't you?"

It removes any doubt why some husband's kill their wives' boyfriends. But what the hell?

Then came the proverbial fly in the ointment. Jackie's mom found out that Reggie was staying with us. She always hated Reggie maybe even more than I did. Word gets out to Jackie's sister that Reggie is with us. I think that both mom and Sis suspected that Jackie would be fucking him.

Finally Renee showed up one Saturday afternoon. Rather than taking her wrath out on Reggie she turned on Jackie.

"He's still my husband. You have no right to have him staying with you. I'll bet you're even fucking him, aren't you?"

"So, what if I am. He's got a nice cock."

There was a look of total disgust between them.

"Well, then maybe that worked out! I fucked your husband even before your marriage, right up until I met Reggie!"

Okay ... Whoops! Maybe I should have mentioned that when I started this story.

*******

Copyright 2017 - No reuse or republish without the author's written permission.

*******

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers