Loving My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up from the table and told them I needed to go see Zachary because he needed me. I ran to the garage and high tailed it out of the house and off the property.

I arrived at the pier and met up with Zachary at a burger joint. He stood and hugged me when I walked in. I felt like a mess. I really needed someone to talk to and just get it all out. We sat down and ordered before Zachary asked me what was going on. I asked if I could tell him something but he couldn't tell anyone. He appeared concerned but agreed to keep everything I said a secret. Once he agreed, I broke open and told him everything. I told him about my relationship with Ashley's dad, tonight's dinner, and how I am still a virgin. His eye brows rose up in shock when I revealed what no one else knew, but indicated for me to go on. I told him I was worried that Kyle...er...Mr. Anderson, would no longer be interested in me due to that one thing about me. I never had a guy express interest in me back home, so I never had sex or a relationship with anyone. I didn't want to lose what I had with Kyle before we truly got to get somewhere in our relationship.

Zachary comforted me over our meals and offered to let me stay at his dorm for the night since I didn't want to return home. He didn't judge me for being interested in Mr. Anderson and told me that if he was really interested in me, that it would all work out. We finished eating and went back to his place.

Zachary lived in a studio apartment that was a part of UCLA housing. It was small but fit a bed, a futon couch, and a desk. He had a small kitchen and bathroom off to the side. I checked my phone as Zachary put clean sheets on his bed. I said I would sleep on the couch but he wasn't having it. He stated that no girl was sleeping on his lumpy crap called a couch. In the end we agreed to sleep in the same bed since there was nothing romantic between us. My phone had multiple texts and calls. Ashley texted to check in on Zachary and Kyle texted and called, both asking me to talk to him and why I never told him.

I turned my phone off when Zachary said the bed was made. I crawled under the covers with him and he offered to cuddle. I asked if that would be weird, he gave me a look that pretty much said yes, but who cares?

"Gay, Erin. What am I going to do? You don't give me a boner or turn me on in any way. This is just two friends sleeping and I'm comforting you," He told me. I laughed and decided to try it. It was like having a big brother. He played with my hair and talked to me until I fell asleep.

12