Loving My Daughter, and Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwind
Ghostwind
185 Followers

"Do it, Daddy; fuck your little girl up the arse!"

I grunted in agreement as I pulled out and then slid back in. Jess clamped her arse down on my cock as hard as she could while I fucked her. I'd come twice already that night, I expected this would take time before I could cum again, but I was wrong.

"Damn it Jess!" I said after five minutes inside her. "I'm going to cum!"

She had already cum once in this fuck "I'm almost there again, Daddy! Keep fucking your little whore; fill your daughter slut's arse with your tasty cum!"

I grunted as I felt my orgasm rising and I fucked her as fast as I could; we came together; my cum splattering her bowels. "Get in there!" I shouted.

"So full, Daddy." Jess moaned as she passed the peak of her orgasm. "Stay in me!"

I was struggling to hold myself above my daughter, now I was totally exhausted. I stayed for as long as I could but I felt my cock deflating and I withdrew and turned over, to lay beside her. "Thanks, angel." I said tiredly.

"Not finished yet." Jess said. I marvelled at her young energy as the teenager got up and moved her face over my cock.

"you can't blow me now, it's been up your arse." I objected.

"Oh Daddy, I gave myself an enema before I came to you. My arse is clean enough. Your cock though is all covered in cum. I don't want to let that go to waste." And so she scooped my cock into her mouth and sucked on it for a while. The poor thing tried to get hard but we'd not had this much action in a long time and it was out of practice.

Once Jess was satisfied she moved back up to lay against me, her breasts pressing into my lower chest as she laid her head below mine. I kissed the top of her head and pulled the covers over us.

"You stood by me, Daddy" She said quietly, "when the world condemned me. I love you."

"I'll be there for you, angel; for as long as I'm around."

"And I'll be here for you too. Fuck me every day." Jess replied as she drifted into slumber.

I lay awake for a short while more, enjoying her body against mine, feeling her body rise and fall slowly and regularly with each breath she took. My girl had come home and I felt close to her to an extent I had never known before.

*****

I woke up first, but was content to remain laying there. I noted we had both moved during the night. We were both on our sides, my morning-hard cock pressing between my daughter's arse-cheeks, as we spooned closely.

I reflected on the night before and the line we had crossed. But my Jess was an adult now; we'd always loved each other; maybe this was the right extension of that. Fucking can be called 'making love' after all.

Jess stirred. "Morning, Daddy." She said sleepily. I wrapped my arms tighter around her.

"Morning, my angel. Any regrets?" I asked.

"None." She replied, pressing my arms against her chest with her own.

"Good" I replied, whispering into her ear "because I've none either."

"Is that your hard cock pressing into my arse, Daddy?" she asked coyly.

"It might be. Why don't you go and find out?"

Jess slid herself from out embrace and I relaxed onto my back as she slipped the covers off. "Is this for me?"

"Might be; unless I was sleeping with another gorgeous teenage girl last night too." I jested.

"No, you slept with me, Daddy. Just like we'll always do. And every morning, I'll do this." She said and plunged her mouth over my cock.

I could get used to this.

*****

Later on, after a good fuck we both got up and I made breakfast. As we sat down to eat, I decided to deal with some matters.

"Some new house rules, Jess" I said.

But before I could continue she interrupted me: "No clothes!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"That's a good idea, but we don't want to ruin these, darling" I replied, taking her pert breasts in my hands. "You'll wear a quarter-cup bra at all times, darling, unless we're in bed or you're in a bikini or such."

"I like it when you take charge, Daddy!" Jess replied, enjoying my hands.

"Basically, darling; we're committing incest. And as such we need to keep it private; it is illegal, for one thing. So I'll put up net-curtains in the house for privacy and we must draw the curtains when it gets dark. If we have visitors, or if we're out in public where we might get recognised; there can be no intimacy. You must act like you are only my daughter."

Jess nodded. "And where we wouldn't be recognised?"

"We are lovers now" I said, taking my daughter's hand in mine. "Where it is safe, we can be a couple."

"I have a rule too, Daddy; I will always give myself to you, whenever and wherever you want. And I will help out around the house; I'll do the cleaning and so on."

"No, you don't have to." I replied. "I have cleaner who comes in a couple of times a week to do that."

"So what will I do all day? In prison, we used to spend a good amount of time just playing with each other."

"I've got you a job at my work. I explained the situation to my boss, and he offered to take you on as the office staff are short of people."

"Oh Daddy! You've thought of everything!" Jess said tearfully.

"I didn't think I'd be fucking my daughter, that's for sure. So when we go to work on Monday, you have to act like my daughter, not my girlfriend. And make a good impression, work hard - the first job out of prison is the hardest to get. Then once you've been there for a while, you can look at what you want to do."

"I would like to look after children." Jess said with some certainty. "Can I be a primary school teacher?"

"We'll see, darling."

*****

We settled into a happy life of bliss and incest. Jessica still called me Daddy, but she was my lover; my partner. My daughter & lover took to her new job at my work and proved industrious, despite that it was a menial one. Life felt settled.

A few months later Jess asked if we can help a friend of hers; a friend from the Young Offenders Institution. Her name was Kealy, she was being released soon and didn't have anywhere to go.

My daughter then revealed that she and Kealy had been lovers, inside. It got my mind racing with many interesting carnal thoughts.

"So what's the deal with Kealy?" I asked, laying naked with my now-nineteen year old daughter as usual; our bodies casually intertwined on the sofa on an evening after work. The TV was on, but we ignored it.

Jess giggled. "We licked each other's pussies every night" she said looking for my reaction. "Yeah Daddy, your innocent baby girl had a lesbian lover, just picture it; two naked teenage girls writhing together fucking each other's pussies and arses with toys and tongues every night. Isn't it the hottest thing ever?!"

"Darling, you know how to get your poor father hard." I replied. "But seriously, why Kealy; surely she wasn't the only one whose pussy you munched in there?"

"I could write a book on the sex I had in there, Daddy. But Kealy was more than that; we were cellmates for almost two years, and we slept together most of that time. So did Sera and Ashleigh our other cellmates. Daddy; Kealy is a really nice girl too and she's got no-one on the outside to help her."

"No family?" I enquired.

"She does but they don't want her." Jess went on to explain "Her much-older brother raped her when she was fourteen so she stabbed him. He died and she couldn't prove the rape, so they locked her up and her family believed in her brother instead."

"I suppose she could come and live with us." I said, with reservations.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Jess cried and wrapped herself around me.

"But we can't become a halfway house for released convicts" I said.

"Oh Daddy, Kealy was the only one I really got close to in there. It will only be for a short while, until she can get her life together, like I have. She's a nice polite girl, she won't be a problem."

"I already said yes, angel. Let her know and find out the day and time of her release, so we can go and collect her."

"You really are the best, Daddy" Jess said, pressing herself against me. "That's why I love you."

I suddenly realised something. "Jess, angel; what about you and me, while Kealy lives with us?"

Jess laughed "She won't mind at all! She knows all about what I wanted to do when I got out. We talked about it a lot."

"So she's okay with incest?"

My daughter looked thoughtful for a second as she recalled "Kealy said she would have probably fucked her brother anyway, if he'd not forced himself on her and been all violent. She also said a lot that she wished she'd had a Daddy like you."

*****

It was like déjà-vu, approaching the formidable looking Young Offender's Institution. But this time Jess was sitting beside me in the car. She was radiant and bursting with youthful energy. "Oh Daddy, you'll love Kealy; she's just so nice!"

We parked and went in, through security to the release room. Several teenage girls met their family members, with the full range of emotion, from open hostility to almost indecent intimacy. "No sign of her yet." I observed.

Jess nodded, fidgeting as she impatiently waited on the uncomfortable plastic chairs next to me. Suddenly she jumped up, hands to her mouth and eyes wide.

A statuesque black girl came through the door. Her black eyes sparkled as she spotted Jess and the two sprung to each other and embraced tearfully. The girl was almost a head taller than Jess, almost my height. Her clothes hid most of her figure but I reckoned there was a nice pair of tits underneath that.

I gave them a minute and then stepped up. Jess sensed my presence and separated from her former lover. "Um, Dad; this is Kealy."

The black girl offered her hand and I shook it. "Thank you, thank you so much for coming to get me." She said, her voice rich with a Caribbean accent.

The desk officer called her name and she turned and went to sign her release papers and collect her few possessions.

When Kealy came back to us, Jess was bubbling with excitement; "Guess what Kay? You're coming to live with us!"

"My God; you're not serious?! Oh that is just wonderful" Kealy gushed and the girls hugged tightly again.

Meanwhile my imagination was running wild. I was imagining Jess and Kealy making love; my Jess's pale skin in sharp contrast to Kealy's rich negro tone; two hot teenage bodies of very different colour locked in sapphic embraces. Kealy spoke to me but I missed it.

"She asked if it was okay with you?" Jess repeated, nudging me.

"What? Oh yes, definitely." I replied and went over to hold the door open for my young ladies. Jess watched me as Kealy went through the door. She had a gorgeous arse.

Jess whispered to me, smiling knowingly, as she came past me. "I know what you are thinking about."

We were alone outside. Kealy took a minute to enjoy being free outside and then turned to Jess, checking we were alone too. "So, did you?"

Jess looks at me, giggled and said yes.

"Well, your Dad is a bit of a hunk" replied Kealy checking me out.

As I realised what they're talking about, I responded "which bit?"

"The bit that matters!" Jess laughed. "Let's get out of here Kay."

"Definitely." Kealy agreed.

I followed on as Jess led Kealy to our car. "Daddy, would you mind if I ride in the back with Kealy?"

"Not at all" I replied, "I expect you girls will want to catch up."

So I drove for about half an hour while the girls chatted about inane ordinary things.

Then Kealy leaned forward "So Mister . . . um . . ."

"Just call me Oliver." I interjected.

"Thank you Oliver; in fact I can't thank you enough for what you're doing for me. No-one else cares. Ow!" Kealy cried.

"Hey Kay, I care!" Said Jess indignantly, having nudged her former teenage lover hard.

"Thanks Hun'; I know you do, but your Dad is the one putting us both up. You are giving us both a new chance at life." Kealy said earnestly. "But I wanted to ask; how long did it take Jess to get you to fuck her?"

"It should have taken longer." I said on reflection. "But I already loved her too much."

"Would you make love to me too?" The black teenage girl asked. "I mean, if Jess doesn't mind?"

"Oh I don't mind."Jess smiled. I could see in the rear-view mirror she had one hand down her jeans, unable to resist playing with herself any longer.

"I doubt I could say no. You are rather gorgeous." I replied. "I certainly won't object to you two to making love to each other either."

"Kay, take a look at this!" Jess chimed in, having pulled her jeans off and her legs up and apart. She pulled her panties to one side. There, below her exposed juicy sex, sat the base of a buttplug.

"Daddy is busy elsewhere" read Kealy, off it. "Respect, girl!" she exclaimed.

*****

We got home eventually, Kealy staring in wonderment at our house as we pulled up. "It's just lovely." She said, trying not to be tearful.

"And it's your house too, now." Jess said confidently, taking her friend by the hand and leading her up to the front door. Jess unlocked it and they went inside.

I followed discretely as Jess showed Kealy around. We got to the second bedroom and she looked at us, and asked "What? You mean I can't sleep with you two?"

"You really want to?" I asked.

"More than anything. I so hoped that you would agree to let me come and live with you, I love Jess so much and these few months apart have been tough. What Jess said you were like, well; I think I fell in love with you too, before I ever met you." Kealy said and turned around.

She walked out and into the main bedroom. The dark skinned girl quickly shed her clothes and laid on the bed, with her legs open.

"Take me Oliver" she said as Jess and I entered. "I belong to you now."

I looked at the lithe female figure lying on my bed; her wonderfully dark skin like an ultimate all-over tan, small sexy breasts with black nipples, flat tummy and shaven mons, with only minimal dark lips and her legs which were so long and shapely.

I then looked at Jess who nodded. "Go on Dad; I don't mind sharing you."

"No." I said. Jess looked at me expectantly but Kealy's expression was a lot more worried, but then she didn't know me. "Look Kealy, this all happening very fast and it is a massive change for you. But this is a home, a family, of love, safety, security and trust. I love Jess with all my heart, I would give my life for her, I would certainly kill to protect her."

I paused for a breath and Jess spoke "And I would do the same."

"Kealy, we are welcoming you into our home, our family, our love; we need to trust that you will honour us and never break the trust we are giving you."

"Swear it!" Jess said, passionately.

Kealy sat up quickly, "I swear, on my life! I give myself to you and I swear I will never betray you."

"Welcome to the family." I smiled. "Jess, give your new sister some tongue while I get out of these clothes."

"Yes, Daddy!" Cried Jess. She lunged forward, pushed Kealy on her back and dived between her sleek chocolate thighs.

My cock was rock hard which made it difficult to get it out of the clothing once it was free and I was naked; I moved up to the bed. Jess sensed my presence and relinquished her oral grip on Kealy's pussy.

I climbed over the black teenage girl lying on my bed. Our eyes were locked on each other. Our mouths met for a short kiss and as we pulled apart she whispered "Fuck me, Daddy."

Jess had anticipated it and her fingers had pointed my cock to the hairless pink snatch surrounded by chocolate skin; I plunged in sharply.

Kealy's eyes bulged " . . . deep!" She gasped.

I felt the tightness and heat of her vaginal canal, and I stopped for a few seconds at full depth. Then I rose up and plunged again.

In my peripheral vision I saw Jess had also gotten naked, with some difficulty, since one of her hands had been locked to her pussy as she frantically masturbated at the sight before her; her father taking her black teenage lover.

I was fucking Kealy now hard and fast, and she was responding that it was exactly what she wanted. Her long fingers clawed at my chest and she cried out repeatedly.

Kealy came twice while I fucked her. I'd developed enough staying power, thanks to my daughter, despite the black girl's tight snatch.

But soon I could feel my balls clenching. "Inside?" I gasped.

"Cum in me! Fill me up, Daddy!" Kealy demanded.

And suddenly I felt my dam burst and my orgasm came on and my cum surged through my cock inside her.

"Jess! Jess, Daddy's filling me up!" Kealy cried, reaching out and grabbing Jess's hand, just as she came again.

I felt like I emptied myself into her and as the orgasm drained my energy, I laid down on top of her. I had enough energy to say "Welcome to the family" again.

I pulled out and as I turned over Kealy to lay on the bed, on my back, Jess moved quickly to suck my cock into her mouth as it left Kealy's pussy. I knew she wasn't trying to blow me, my daughter was just using her tongue and lips to clean Kealy's juices and my cum off of me.

Once I was clean she dived between Kealy's legs and sucked what she could out of her lover's pussy.

When she was done, I pulled her up to lay beside me on the other side to Kealy. They both rested their heads on my chest and I felt their fingers interlock around my cock.

"Oli . . . I mean, Daddy; could you fuck Jess now please?" Kealy asked.

"You don't have to call me daddy" I replied contentedly.

"But I want to. You're my Daddy now, and my man." Kealy said then hers and Jess's lips met across my chest and they tongued passionately. Then they broke apart and she continued "and I want to see Daddy fuck his little Jessica."

"Would you like my arse, Daddy?" Jess piped up.

"I think tonight, my Angel, it's going to be all about the pussies. I'll fuck both your arseholes another time."

"Promises, promises!" Kealy said encouragingly.

"Daddy always keeps his promises." Jess said proudly and climbed over me. "Like this?" She asked, lowering herself onto my again-hard cock. "Fuck; that's good" she gasped as she came to rest on my hips.

*****

Both girls were sitting at the breakfast bar when I came down one morning, several weeks later.

"Daddy, I've got some really good news!" Said Jess, bursting with happiness and before I could ask what it was, she blurted out; "I'm pregnant!"

"Yaay!" Cried Kealy and she pulled Jess against her and they moved off the bar stools and stood, embracing. Then they started dancing about together, holding hands.

It was a very cock-stirring show, these two naked teenage girls; one black and one white, dancing around.

They stopped and looked at me, but before I could say anything Kealy suddenly asked "Please make me pregnant too! I want your child too!"

"Yes, Daddy; knock Kay up too, pleeeease!" Whined my daughter.

I stood and stepped towards them. I pulled both of them against me and we held each other without talking. I kissed my daughter on the forehead. "Let's have a bigger family." I said quietly.

*****

Four months later; Jess and I were in a casual embrace, reclining on the sofa in the living room and watching some TV, when Kealy burst in.

She held up a white stick "Guess what!"

Jess got up quickly, squealing with delight, her swollen belly now distinctly prominent and her breasts much larger.

The girls hugged as tightly as Jess's pregnant shape allowed.

"You're going to be a daddy again!" Kealy beamed at me.

I smiled and left the room.

"What?!" Kealy asked surprised and shocked at my departure.

"Patience." Cautioned my daughter, still holding her friend and lover.

I had placed it out-of-reach and -sight on top of a cupboard in the kitchen. It was only a small box and my fingers found it easily while standing on a stool. I walked back into the living room, with it hidden in my hand.

I solemnly walked back to them. Jess stood back and I was in front of Kealy. I knelt before the beautiful black girl and presented the box. I flipped open the lid and held it up to her.

Ghostwind
Ghostwind
185 Followers