Loving My Daughter, and Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwind
Ghostwind
185 Followers

"Jessica and I decided that since we couldn't marry, being literally family; once you got pregnant, that I should make the offer to you; since you are part of ours now."

Kealy held her hands over her mouth in shock; she was speechless so I continued. "Kealy, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Kealy couldn't speak so Jess nudged her, smiling; "Say yes!"

"Yes? Yes! Yes!" Kealy found her voice and I took her hand and slid the ring on.

*****

At the wedding, Kealy looked beautiful; her dark skin making a wonderful contrast to the white wedding dress and the bulge of her pregnant belly made the choice of colour somewhat ironic. But the best part was Jess collapsing during the ceremony as her contractions started and our new daughter picking a great time to begin her arrival.

Gritting her teeth; Jess, supported by the other maids of honour ordered us to continue the ceremony. We never did get a honeymoon what with Kealy's baby arriving four months later too. I ended up with a big family, totally in love.

Ghostwind
Ghostwind
185 Followers