Loving Rita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do like me," and briefly grasped his erection.

With wide-open eyes, Joey continued to stare at Lucy's bra-covered boobs and panties-covered buttocks; he managed to gasp:

"Just beautiful."

Lucy protested, "I'm only wearing old underwear."

"I don't care. You're more beautiful than I imagined: arms, boobs, and ass."

Lucy blushed and cooed, "You're a sweet boy. Love me, baby."

Lucy turned to face away from Joey, and cooed:

"Hug me. I love to be petted."

Immediately, a happy Joey grasped Lucy's bra-covered boobs and gently squeezed them; later, he squeezed her panties-covered buttocks.

Sensing Joey was avoiding pushing his erect cock in her ass, Lucy cooed:

"Go head baby, poke your baton in to my ass."

Still holding on to Lucy's bra-covered boobs, Joey pushed his crotch in to Lucy's voluptuous ass. Lucy giggled happily and cooed:

"That sure is a big baton; it's leaking love juice," and, reaching back, touched Joey's pre cum-covered cock head.

Joey was in heaven with his hands squeezing Lucy's bra-covered boobs, cock poking her panties-covered ass, and kissing her neck. Lucy, in turn, tilted her head backwards and lovingly held Joey's hands as he mauled and squeezed her boobs.

When Lucy felt Joey's precum wet a spot on her panties, she cooed:

"Let's sit in the living room," and led Joey by his hand.

Joey, blushing, whispered: "Please sit in my lap; it's one of my dreams to kiss your cleavage," and sat in a sofa.

Lucy also blushed as she sat in Joey's lap; put her arms on his shoulders and kissed his mouth passionately. When he felt Joey's hard cock on her ass, Lucy giggled and cooed:

"Baby, it's nice to feel your baton in my crotch."

Joey stared at Lucy's cleavage, kissed it, and buried his face smelling a mixture of perfume and perspiration. Joey then kissed Lucy's throat and gently sucked her wrinkled neck. Lucy felt her pussy was full of nectars; she knew Joey's cock was leaking profusely.

Softly, Lucy cooed, "You and I need to freshen up."

Blushing, Joey said:

"I brought you another present; hope you like it," and after retrieving the white box tied with a red ribbon and bow, handed it to Lucy.

Lucy opened the box, blushed and squealed with glee:

"You bought me sexy lingerie; that's so romantic. You remind me of the presents young John gave me," and kissed Joey passionately.

Joey mumbled, "Put them on for me," and passionately kissed Lucy's wrinkled neck.

Lucy cooed:

"I'll put on these naughty things just for us," and went upstairs to her large bed room.

Lucy put on Joey's presents, all in red: a loose-fitting, low-cut diaphanous, gown that showed off her generous, sagging, boobs, and cleavage in a push-up bra; panties, stockings, and garter belt. Lucy also put on perfume on her neck and crotch, and bright red lipstick on her lips.

Lucy looked in the mirror, smiled, and thought, "I'm dressed to kill; a little slutty," and continued her thoughts:

"Joey adores my voluptuous body; I'm a middle aged broad who's going to get fucked by a young lover. I'm older than his Mom, but he wants to be my lover! I don't want to be lonely."

Another thought came to Lucy:

"I don't think that boy can last very long; his cock was leaking profusely; I better blow him before he wastes it," and walked to meet her young lover in the living room.

At the bottom of the stairs, Lucy posed for Joey: she put her hands on her hips and pirouetted; slowly, she danced and raised her arms above her head; her boobs swung slowly as she swayed.

Joey got up and embraced Lucy suggestively, groping her buttocks and rubbing her back. He undid the knot and let her hair fall down to her shoulders, and nudged her to sit on the sofa.

Lucy groped Joey's crotch and cooed:

"You're so young and handsome. You a virgin?"

Shyly, Joey nodded, prompting Lucy to smile and say:

"I'm excited; I'll take your virginity," and kissed Joey passionately.

Joey mumbled, "I know what to do; you've to show me; you're beautiful."

As Joey fondled Lucy's, large, saggy, boobs, he said:

"They are more beautiful than I imagined; they are soft and smooth."

Lucy holding up her right boob in her wrinkled hand, cooed to Joey:

"You have to arouse me; it's foreplay. Suck my nipple, baby; squeeze my boob; be gentle."

Joey nodded and, while fondling Lucy's left bra-covered boob, eagerly started suckling her right boob.

Lucy and Joey were locked in a passionate mouth-to-mouth kiss for a long time. Joey planted numerous kisses on her wrinkled neck and cleavage, while massaging Lucy's lacy bra-covered boobs. Lucy was enjoying Joey's kisses; her eyes were closed and she had a huge smile on her wrinkled face.

Joey whispered, "Take off your bra."

Lucy smiled and, with Joey's help, removed her bra; Lucy's large, saggy boobs, hung sexily. As Joey kissed and fondled her boobs, to give him better access, Lucy rested her stretched arms on the sofa back; she closed her eyes and tilted her head backwards, and moaned with pleasure. Lucy was thrilled that Joey was worshipping her saggy boobs and arousing her sexual desire; she felt her pussy pulse with pleasure and ooze her nectar.

Lucy cooed to Joey, "Take it off."

With Lucy's help, Joey removed his underwear; his mammoth, fully-erect cock twitched in air and a long string of precum leaked out.

Joey mumbled, "You turn me on; I'm close to cumming."

Lucy cooed, "I'll take care of you any time, baby; you're young; you'll cum many times."

Lucy grasped Joey's cock gently with her small, wrinkled, hand; slowly she fell to her knees and fondled his balls. Lucy cooed, sexily:

"You got a big one; it's oozing.

As Joey watched in awe and with anticipation, Lucy licked the oozing cum with her tongue and sucked Joey's huge cock in to her wrinkled mouth. Joey saw Lucy's lipstick-covered lips made a tight ring on his erect. Lucy while sucking Joey's cock, fondled his balls.

As Joey's arousal increased, he held Lucy's head tightly and fucked her mouth gently for several minutes.

Soon, Joey's cock exploded, releasing jets of his young cum in Lucy's eager mouth:

"Ohhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Cummmmming. Fuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkkk."

Later, Joey lifted Lucy to stand, kissed her sticky mouth, and whispered:

"Thank you; it's another dream come true."

Lucy cooed, "It's been a long time I sucked a guy to climax; I'm glad I could do it."

Joey whispered: "Teach me to eat your pussy; Jen wouldn't let me lick hers; she thought it was dirty."

"It's not dirty; it's a loving thing to do," said Lucy and added thoughtfully:

"You can lick my pussy any time you want."

Joey then nudged a thrilled and blushing Lucy to sit on the couch, fell to his knees, and spread her thighs and crotch-less panties wide; he exposed, and licked and sucked Lucy's hairy pussy ardently. Lucy tenderly held Joey's head and cooed to him:

"You're doin good; keep lickin. Don't stop. That's my clit; lick, lick, liiick, liiiick," and mumbled:

"Pinch my nipples, gently, gently."

Joey reached for Lucy's mammoth, sagging, boobs, and pinched her nipples.

As Lucy guided his head and continued to coo, Joey kept sucking and licking her old, oozing, pussy.

When Lucy cooed anxiously, "Put a finger, two, in my pussy," Joey happily obliged.

Soon, Lucy was moaning and kept cooing:

"Suck me, baby; the clit; there, there, Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh."

A thrilled Joey knew that he made Lucy reach an orgasm; he was also awed at Lucy's passion and the intensity of her orgasm when her body convulsed and her pussy pulsed on his mouth for several minutes.

Several minutes later, a grateful Lucy lifted Joey's head and kissed his pussy nectar-covered mouth passionately. She cooed:

"That's one of the best orgasms I had; you're a great pussy eater."

Then seeing Joey's erect and oozing cock, Lucy gently grasped it and cooed:

"We better take care of this guy; get ready for you're first time," and giggled and kissed it.

Joey eagerly nodded and took out a condom; before he could tear the wrapper, Lucy cooed:

"Baby, you're a virgin; that means no diseases; I'm too old to get pregnant."

Joey whispered in surprise and asked Lucy, "You mean, I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant at all? My mom's still worried; she is 39 years old."

"That's right, stud; this old lady stopped producing eggs a long time ago," then giggling, added:

"You can deposit as much of your sperm-filled cum as you can in my pussy. Your spermies will not find an egg to fertilize. No babies will come from my old womb."

Joey said, "I guess it's biology."

Lucy then added firmly, "Joey, no one should know of us. I mean no one. Is that clear?"

Joey replied earnestly, "Yes, Lucy. I will not tell any one. I promise."

"Good boy. What's your wish?"

Joey asked shyly:

"Can we fuck doggy-style?"

Lucy, smiled, and cooed, "I love to be fucked doggy-style. It's been along time since John fucked me doggy-style," and added:

"I can stand and bend over, or I can kneel and bend over, like this."

Lucy got on her hands and knees on the carpeted floor, leaned forward, and rested her arms on the soft sofa cushion; she presented to Joey her voluptuous, shiny, buttocks separated by her red crotch-less panties. Joey got behind Lucy on his knees, rubbed and kissed her buttocks several times, and positioned his mammoth cock at her old, wrinkled, pussy; after a few short back and forth strokes, he pushed his huge cock all the way in to Lucy's love channel.

When his young cock was all the way inside Lucy's tight and juicy pussy, Joey paused for several seconds to enjoy the sensation of his first fuck; he was thrilled to see his pubes touching Lucy's hairy pussy and her pink anus. Joey rubbed Lucy's smooth, voluptuous buttocks, and reached under her to fondle her hanging boobs.

Joey whispered, "Wow. This is heavenly; pussy's so tight," and began to fuck Lucy rhythmically.

Lucy mumbled, "I'm a widow; it was not used for long time; you're my first lover," and tightened her vaginal walls around Joey's young cock.

Lucy realized Joey was eager to climax; his first time in a pussy. She encouraged him to enjoy it:

"Go baby; fuck me, deep. Don't hold back," and grasped Joey's young cock tightly in her love channel.

As his climax started deep in his loins, Joey began to groan and grunt:

"Ohhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh. Cummmmming. Fuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkkk."

After Joey unloaded a pail of cum deep in Lucy's pussy, he collapsed on her back; later, he kissed her back, his stiff cock still embedded in Lucy's pussy. After a while, Lucy giggled, and cooed:

"Baby, I have to pee; let me get up."

After freshening up, a smiling Lucy returned wearing a pink silk robe and slippers; with a warm wash cloth, she lovingly cleaned Joey's still semi-rigid cock. Lucy also gave Joey one of John's robes to wear.

Smiling, Lucy said:

"You must be hungry after all that exertion; I have an apple pie in the frig."

Joey, eagerly said: "I always loved your pies."

"I know," said Lucy as she offered a slice of pie to Joey; she also thought:

"He also likes my hair pie."

While eating at the kitchen table, Joey said:

"John was good to me; he took me to ball games."

"He loved you. He used to kid me about your crush on me."

A surprised Joey asked, "John knew I had a crush on you?"

"Yes, baby. It was so obvious any time you were around me," thoughtfully, Lucy added:

"It's not unusual for young guys to have crush on an older woman, usually an aunt. But, you wanted me, an old neighbor," and giggled.

Shyly, Joey whispered:

"It's your big boobs, Lucy," and boldly reached under her robe and fondled her left boob.

A surprised Lucy squealed happily and, shyly, said:

"I know. But, I was a married woman."

Joey said shyly, "Do you remember the bare-back, black, long, dress you wore for a new-year's eve party? Just beautiful; you and your cleavage, so sexy," and blushing added:

"I was really turned on. I didn't sleep well that night."

Giggling, Lucy said, "Yes, I remember; it's my favorite black dress—I still have it; John bought it couple of years before he died," and then, shyly, asked:

"How many times did you jack off that evening and night?"

Blushing, Joey, whispered: "Three times."

Lucy exclaimed in surprise, "Three times in one night? A record."

Shyly, Joey whispered, "No, last summer, at the picnic, you wore a light blue tank top. Accidentally, you spilled water on the front. Mom helped you dry. I saw your wet boobs and cleavage. I couldn't sleep that night."

"How many times did you jack off?" asked Lucy, blushing.

"I did it four times; my cock was sore next day."

Inadvertently, Lucy cooed:

"Wow."

Joey, eagerly pleaded, "Please be my girlfriend. I'll be nice to you. I promise not to tell anyone."

Lucy touched Joey's face and said:

"It'll be my pleasure to have you as my new boyfriend," and blushed. She then added:

"This talk made me hot; let's go to my bedroom."

As, hand in hand, Lucy and Joey walked to the bedroom, Joey whispered,

"It's like I'm in a dream."

At the bedroom, Joey, shyly, asked:

"Lucy, can I carry you in, like in the movies?"

A blushing Lucy nodded and after she removed her robe, Joey easily lifted Lucy up, carried her in to the bedroom, gently laid her on the double bed, and climbed next to her.

Lucy nudged Joey to lie on his back; his cock was erect, and stood proudly, gently, swaying from side to side. Lucy knelt next to Joey, held his cock in her delicate, wrinkled, hands, and gave it a long look, marveling:

"It's beautiful and big. It's standing up all the time."

After playing with Joey's cock and sucking it like a lollipop, Lucy slowly straddled his waist and, as he watched in awe, she carefully impaled herself on it. After, her pussy comfortably accommodated Joey's cock, Lucy smiled and cooed:

"You like the view?" and sexily swung her boobs.

"I love how they look and swing," replied Joey, as he happily fondled them.

Still fondling her boobs, Joey whispered:

"Raise your arms above your head."

As a blushing Lucy raised her arms and locked her fingers behind her head, Joey fucked her energetically for a few minutes and then slowed to a steady pace.

He whispered, "You are so beautiful: your boobs, pussy gobbling my cock," as he fucked Lucy at a steady pace.

Much to Lucy's surprise, she felt an orgasm building in her loins; she moaned, keep fucking, and pinching nipples:

"Ohhhhhh. Babyyyy. Cummmmming. Cummmming. Cummmming. Ahhhhhhhhhhh," and, as her pussy and crotch convulsed around his young cock, Lucy collapsed on Joey's chest.

After resting for several minutes, Lucy kissed Joey lovingly, and cooed:

"Baby, you made me cum on your mouth and on your cock," and giggling, continued:

"It's still hard; I'll get on my back; you get on top; it's called the missionary position," and gently uncoupled her pussy from Joey's cock. Giggling, Lucy removed the crotch-less panties soaked with their love juices, and laid on her back.

Quickly, Joey sat up, hugged the completely naked Lucy, and lifting each of her drooping boobs, kissed them. Joey got between Lucy's legs, raised her thighs, and with Lucy happily holding and guiding his mammoth cock, slowly pushed it in to the hilt. A happy Joey lowered his chest and let it rest on Lucy's pillowy boobs. Lucy cooed:

"Put your arms through mine; support your body on your elbows and knees; now, you can fuck comfortably. Just enjoy the sensations of my pussy walls."

Joey fucked Lucy enjoying the sensations; he loved the clapping sounds made when his crotch slapped against Lucy's. Lucy became aware the bed sheets were getting soiled with their sex fluids.

Soon, a whimpering Joey climaxed: "Ohhhhhh. Fuuckkkkkkkkk. Fuckkkkkkkkk."

Joey collapsed on top of Lucy and rested for a few minutes, slid next to Lucy, and fell asleep. A tired, but satiated, Lucy also fell asleep.

LUCY AND JOEY ON SATURDAY MORNING

Next day morning, Lucy got up, showered, and dressed in a short-sleeve blouse and shorts. She was preparing breakfast when Joey came in to the kitchen and hugged Lucy; Lucy felt Joey's erection, but ignoring it put a plate of scrambled eggs, two slices of bread, and fried potatoes, and a glass of orange juice on the table:

Gently, Lucy said, "Joey, baby, eat your breakfast. Then go take a shower; use the bathroom on this floor. Brush your teeth; I put a new toothbrush for you on the sink," and continued:

"My daughter, Kim, and my grand daughter are coming for the weekend. They should be here early afternoon. The next few days you may come visit, but we cannot give any indication that we are lovers."

Joey said, "Ok. I go back on Monday to Lawrence College."

Joey ate his breakfast, and after showering, returned to the kitchen wearing John's robe. Joey hugged Lucy, who was working at the kitchen counter from behind. Lucy's body tingled when she felt Joey's erect cock in her ass; she saw Joey had not closed his robe and his big, stiff, cock

Joey eagerly suggested, "Come to my parents' home for couple of hours tomorrow."

"Absolutely not; something may tip off your Mom. We just have to wait until just the two of us can be together. I'll miss you too," said Lucy firmly.

With a sad face, Joey, said:

"Ok," then slyly added:

"I guess me hiding in your bedroom closet is out of question!"

After a moment, Joey suggested:

"I don't have classes Friday afternoon. We could stay in a hotel, away from here."

Thoughtfully and smiling, Lucy said:

"Some day, may be we can spend time away at a resort," and continued:

"Kim leaves late Thursday; I've a Garden Club meeting and visit to a nursery on Friday morning. Don't miss a class; come over Friday after your class."

Joey pleaded, "Let's do it one more time before you kick me out."

Smiling, Lucy exclaimed, "You ejaculated four times last night. I let you spend last night with me. Aren't you tired? You're insatiable," and after seeing Joey's erect cock sticking out of his open robe, smiled, and said:

"After I get dinner started, let's make good use of the next two hours before Kim gets here."

When Lucy bent to put a turkey breast in the oven, Joey felt up her voluptuous ass; Lucy squealed with pleasure. Joey knelt on the floor, lowered her shorts and soiled panties, and kissed her voluptuous buttocks and licked her hairy pussy. Lucy's pussy was glistening; Joe sucked on her clit.

Lucy shifted to the counter, stepped out of her shorts and panties, and leaned forward; Joey shuffled on his knees and resumed kissing her meaty buttocks and licking her juicy pussy.

Joey paused briefly to examine Lucy's beautiful buttocks; he heard Lucy mumble:

"Lick my clitty, baby," and Joey licked and sucked her enlarged clit.

Lucy cooed with pleasure and cooed:

"Rub it with your cock.:

Joey stood up and holding his cock in his right hand, rubbed Lucy's pussy lips and clit with his big cock; after a few minutes, Lucy was panting; Joey, gently buried his cock in Lucy's pussy.

Softly, Lucy said: "I don't want Kim to see your cum running down my leg; don't cum in my pussy,"

Joey, mumbled, "Ok; I'm not close to cumming, yet," and, as he fucked her, lifted her bra, and fondled Lucy's sensitive boobs and pinched her nipples.

Lucy had an orgasm on Joey's cock; as her body convulsed, Joey held on to Lucy's boobs gladly:

"Babyyy. Cockkkk. Ahhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh.

When he felt his climax cumming, Joey gently with drew his cock; Lucy nudged Joey to sit in a chair, grasped his throbbing cock, and licked the nectar-covered head; she mumbled:

"It tastes good," and continued to lick and suck Joey's cock.

Joey stared as his cock was worked on by Lucy and then threw his head back. When Luck stopped sucking and started pumping, Joey saw determination in her eyes: