Loving Rita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see it erupt," and, as she watched the twitching and flaring cock head, kept pumping his cock with her delicate hand.

"Precum oozing," cooed Lucy as she pumped Joey's young cock; soon, much to Lucy's delight, it erupted; Joey groaned:

"Ahhh. Fuckkkk, Greattttt. Ahhhhh.:

Lucy captured most of Joey's cum in a wad of tissues, but some of it hit her face and dribbled down the cock shaft.

"Joey, baby, I have to clean up and get ready for Kim," and kissed him tenderly.

"Call me on Wednesday; let me know how you're doing."

Joey got dressed and said, "I won't see you several days," and shyly asked:

"Can I borrow the red panties?"

Lucy blushed when she realized Joey wanted the soiled panties, and cooed, "Ok, I'll give the soiled panties and the bra too."

Lucy returned with a bag containing the bra and panties, and shyly asked:

"By the way, what would have done with these if I had said no?"

"Throw them and the box out? Don't know," said Joey and left.

In his room, he touched and smelled Lucy's underwear; replayed all the love scenes, and decided Lucy was wonderful and he's one lucky dude.

Joey called on Wednesday evening:

"Lucy, I had a test today; how's Kim?"

Lucy could hear lots of voices in the back. She said:

"I'm having a good visit with Kim; she's watching TV; she's slowly getting over John."

"Friday, I'll see you at about 3 p.m. I've to mow my parent's lawn; I'll gladly mow yours too. Got to go to another class now; I miss you."

"Good luck on the tests; I miss you too, baby; bye, now," and hung up the phone.

LUCY AND JOEY ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

On Thursday night, after Kim and her daughter left, Lucy drove to a shopping mall in Lawrenceville, and bought two sets of sexy lingerie and matching high-heel shoes. The young sales woman assured her:

"Your man will definitely like the outfits."

Lucy said, "Thanks," and, smiling, thought: "It's a boy and he likes me."

After she had a snack at the food court, Lucy bought two black and red bare-back dresses that showed off her cleavage, and nice legs and thighs.

On Friday morning, she attended her Garden Club meeting and tour of a nursery. When Rita saw her, she inquired:

"Lucy, you look fabulous. So nice to see you."

Lucy told Rita, "You look well too. Kim was here for a few days; she left last night."

Lucy decided not to tell Rita about Joey and, after they exchanged other pleasantries, left the meeting.

When Lucy pulled in to her drive way, Joey was mowing her lawn. After about 45 min, Lucy, dressed in a house coat, waved to him and gave him a glass of lemonade, and a kiss on his sweaty cheek.

"I miss you, but I have to mow our lawn; I'll be back in an hour," said Joey

"Thanks for helping. Let's go to Tony's for supper; put on nice clothes. See you later."

Lucy went to her bedroom, closed the curtains and turned on the light in the bathroom, and removed the covers from the bed so that she and Joey could make love as soon as possible.

She decided to put on her new sexy, red silk, lingerie: stockings, garters and garter belt, panties, push up bra, long gloves, and a see-through baby doll gown; she put on crimson lipstick, light make up, and lots of perfume on her crotch, neck, and underarms. She also put on high-heel red pumps.

Lucy then put on a red silk robe that hid her sexily-clad body and rested on the sofa in the living room. She must have dozed off a minute or so, when Joey knocked on the door. After checking through the peep hole, Lucy opened the door, let Joey in, and locked the door behind her.

With a big smile, Joey hugged Lucy warmly, and whispered:

"Darling, I missed you. You look lovely," and kissed her mouth passionately.

When the kiss ended, Joey handed Lucy a single red rose and a small box of milk chocolates. He followed a happy, blushing, Lucy as she put the rose in a vase. After opening the box, she took a piece of chocolate, put it in her mouth, and kissed Joey on his mouth. Lucy cooed:

"I missed you too, baby," and started to fondle Joey's cock lump.

Lucy asked, "How did the test go?"

"Good. I aced it," and added mischievously:

"I did not jack off even once; I've been saving myself for you," and embraced Lucy.

Lucy, fondling Joey's crotch, cooed:

"I didn't masturbate either. Your balls must be full of cum. Hmmm, your cock will be stiff all the time," and added:

"You smell good, baby."

Joey mumbled, "I just showered and put on cologne," and as he hugged Lucy, he smelled her perfume on her neck.

Joey, mumbled, "I dreamed of kissing and smelling you like this."

Lucy cooed, "What other fantasies do you have about me, baby?"

"When you sunbathe lying on your back, I like your spilled-over-boobs to the sides,"

Smiling, blushing, Lucy said, "Interesting; I never thought sagging boobs are that sexy; mind you, I think mine are still firm."

Joey whispered, "I also like to see your arm pits," and after a pause, asked:

"You don't think I'm perverted?"

Lucy assured Joey, "No, you're not perverted; it's quite normal to have fantasies. A man and a woman can do any thing they want consensually. John adored my arm pits; he even liked them when I didn't shave in the winter."

Lucy, to tease Joey, and curious if he is sincere about her, said:

"I'm sure you have other fantasies. After you realize all your fantasies with me, you'll find yourself a young chick."

Lucy was surprised when Joey got upset and with misted eyes, said: "There's no one like you; I'll not cheat on you; I respect you as a dear friend."

Quickly, Lucy cooed, "I'm sorry. I was only teasing you; I know you care for me and respect me," and was impressed with how sincere and loyal Joey was.

Lucy passionately hugged Joey to her bosom and cooed:

"Joey, you're a special young man, mature beyond your years. I care for you."

Lucy then added:

"You're a good, gentle, lover; let's sit on the sofa," and kissed him.

On the sofa, as Joey fondled Lucy's buttocks, he realized she was not wearing much underneath her robe; shyly, he asked:

"What are you wearing?"

Shyly, Lucy cooed:

"Things I bought specially for you," and stood up and removed her robe.

When Joey saw Lucy's bright red, silk, lingerie, he mumbled:

"Wow, you look magnificent in red; and the red shoes," and gently pulled Lucy to sit in his lap; he kissed her smiling face and neck, and fondled her bra-covered boobs.

After Lucy unzipped the bra and pushed aside the cups, Joey lifted her boobs and kissed them and, like a hungry child, suckled on them. As he was suckling her right boob, Joey rubbed Lucy's meaty thighs and buttocks; after pushing aside the flimsy panties ran his fingers through her pubes and gently pushed his index finger in her slick pussy and scooped her nectars.

"Baby, take off your clothes," and got off of his lap. Joey stood up, and quickly, took off his clothes; his erect cock sprang up proudly.

To Lucy's delight, Joey fell to his knees, rubbed her stockings-clad legs and thighs, and buried his face in her crotch to first inhale her perfume/nectar odor.

Slowly, as Lucy cooed with pleasure, as if mesmerized by the lingerie-decorated, beautiful crotch of Lucy, Joey pushed aside the flimsy panties and licked her glistening slit with his tongue and sucked her pussy lips with his mouth. Gently, Joey nudged Lucy to turn, and kissed her smooth and shiny buttocks.

With a big smile on his face, Joey stood up; his cock head was covered with precum.

"I see you're eager," said Lucy giggling and grasped her favorite baton.

Shyly, Joey pleaded, "Can we do a sixty-nine? You've to help me."

"Sure baby," said Lucy blushing as Joey led her up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Lie on your back; I'll get on top," cooed Lucy, removed her shoes, robe, and panties; got on the bed, and after Joey got comfortable, slowly, with Joey's help, got in position for Joey to suck her pussy and for her to suck Joey's young cock.

With her knees astride of Joey's head, Lucy's nectar-laden pussy opened up like a flower in bloom, and Joey eagerly began to lick her open slit and suck her hairy lips. When Lucy engulfed his cock with her warm mouth and started sucking on it, Joey doubled his attention to Lucy's pussy and crotch.

It took several minutes longer than Lucy imagined for Joey's cock to erupt as he grasped her voluptuous buttocks and sucked her pussy; Joey's moans were muted by Lucy's pussy, but his thrashing body and pulsing cock accompanied his climax.

As Lucy anticipated, Joey's cock stayed stiff and did not shrink; slowly, she pulled her crotch off of Joey's mouth and cooed:

"Prop yourself on pillows," cooed Lucy.

After Joey reclined, Lucy scooted with her back towards Joey, and slowly impaled herself on his cock. Lucy rocked on his slick cock and fucked herself; Joey fondled her swaying boobs and pinched her nipples. Joey also fondled and squeezed Lucy's flared hips as his stiff cock disappeared in to Lucy's pussy and reappeared out of it.

A few minutes later, Lucy whispered,

"Pinch my nipples; I'm close to cumming. Babyyyyy. Ohhhhhh. Oooooosh. Ohhhhhhhh."

For several minutes, as Lucy went through her orgasm leaning against his chest, Joey held her boobs and felt her pussy pulse on his stiff cock and her crotch convulse.

After her pussy stopped spasming, Lucy cooed:

"Baby, I need to freshen up; give me a wad of tissues to wipe myself," and carefully got off Joey's stiff cock.

After freshening up, softly, Lucy said:

"Joey, I made a dinner reservation for us at Tony's; he's a nice table for us."

Smiling, Joey begged Lucy:

"Please wear the bare-back, black dress; I love to see you all dressed up."

"I'll see what I can do; I need about half hour."

Lucy put on her new bare-back, black, dress that also show-cased her beautiful cleavage; pearl necklace and ear rings; red lipstick, and black high-heel shoes. She also put on stockings, garters, a garter belt, and panties that barely covered her hairy pussy.

When Joey saw Lucy all dressed up, he exclaimed:

"Wow. You look more beautiful than I imagined, love.

Lucy, blushing, said: "Thank you," and let Joey drive to the restaurant.

At a table for fur, Joey sat next to Lucy, instead of across from her. After they were seated, Lucy ordered a glass of white Zinfandel wine for herself and a coke for Joey, and, later, they both chose different pasta dishes.

In the subdued lighting of the restaurant, Lucy indeed looked beautiful. Joey could not help either stealing glances or staring for a few seconds at the beautiful lady sitting at the table with him, especially Lucy's beautiful cleavage.

After sipping her wine, Lucy relaxed, and gently touched Joey's leg with her shoe.

Joey reached under the table and held Lucy's left hand, and whispered:

"You look more beautiful than on that New Year's eve," and withdrew his hand as the waitress served their dinners.

Blushing, Lucy, asked, "Was that the first time you were attracted to me?"

"Yes, but I did not try to romance you until after John died. I loved him too much to try to make a move on you."

Lucy smiled and cooed, "I did not realize you cared for me so much; I should have known; the signals were there all along."

Joey smiled and asked, "When was it you realized I wanted you?"

"When you danced at your parent's anniversary party; I felt your hard cock. That's when I knew you wanted to get in to my pants.""

"Were you upset I was aroused?"

"No; actually, flattered," and added:

"I couldn't sleep that night," said Lucy, giggled, and cooed:

"I used my vibrator after a long while."

Eagerly, Joey replied, "I'm glad dancing with me turned you on," and kissed Lucy's hand quickly.

Lucy, blushed, and cooed:

"With the vibrator in my pussy, I imagined you were making love to me. I've been fantasizing about you too; never thought it would come true."

"I'm glad I let you know how I felt about you," whispered Joey.

Joey was pleasantly surprised when Lucy touched his stiffy and when he looked at her, she cooed:

"You brought out passions deeply buried in me."

After they finished dining, Lucy said:

"I've to freshen up; see you soon," and left the table.

On the way back from the ladies room, she heard a woman call her:

"Lucy, here, behind you."

Instinctively, Lucy turned, saw Rita and I eating at a table just behind her. I stood up and politely shook her hand. Rita got up, warmly hugged Lucy, and said:

"I haven't seen you in a long time. You look great; how are you doing? Are you here with someone?"

A blushing Lucy said:

"I'm fine. I'm with another person. I'll call you."

Rita said, "Let's get together; bring your friend. You look fabulous."

Hearing Rita's praise, Lucy blushed, and left.

After Lucy left, Rita whispered to me:

"Lucy is getting lot of loving; she had that well-fucked look."

Later, as Joey drove her home, Lucy softly said:

"I spoke with Rita and Chris at Tony's. You know Rita is my good friend. We may get invited to her home." Joey, calmly replied, "That's cool," and continued to drive. Joey just wanted to get Lucy home and love her.

Dear Reader: I plan to do another chapter of Loving Rita; please let me know your suggestions; I'll consider them. Thanks for your support. Andru.