All Comments on 'Loving the Alpha Ch. 02'

by LadyJay95

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More..

It was hot and erotic. My only issue is that the chapter was short. Try putting more than one detailed scenario. It will help increase the length of the chapter. Usually 9 - 10 pages in word doc covers it...

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 7 years ago
Nutted/knotted

Did you mean Nutted or knotted together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kept looking

1) She grew up with a mother and seriously doubt her mother wouldn't have educated her about going into heat. False moe.

2) I kept waiting for something different or original about this story that would distinguish it from very other werewolf story on here and was disappointed. Group link, alpha claiming a reluctant female...predictable.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxabout 7 years ago
I think you mean knotted

I had to laugh, nutted together sounds so hilarious. Also you would think that someone who grew up at a werewolf compound and is so used to nudity she would have had a decent sex education.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lame

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your story

Please don't be discouraged by snarky comments that reflect more of their own need to stroke their ego by being a bully. If it's not CONSTRUCTIVE criticism then don't listen to them try and validate their presence. I am very grateful for all the brave and talented writers like yourself that gift us with free endless hours of reading pleasure. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks again!

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 3 years ago

Knotted not nutted, hehe nice beginning keep writing and ignore the naysayers most of all they haven't submitted any story but live to criticize. Sure there are grammatical errors but we can follow where you're going with the story. Looking forward to reading more about Katarina & Jacob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous