Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Mom after about a week. She asked how I was and what I'd been doing. I told her I was fine and that I'd been working at my new job. We talked for ten minutes or so. She made me promise I'd call her at least once a week and let her know how I was doing.

When I thought our call was about finished, Mom asked, "Are you staying at your girlfriend's house?" How she figured that out was beyond me, but mothers seem to have a built-in radar.

I was thinking, 'Uh-oh, the answer to that question is going to set her off again.' I said, "Yeah, Mom."

"Let me speak with her mother," Mom demanded.

I worried about what was going to happen next. Mom was going to ruin my entire summer.

I walked into the living room where Lisa was. I said to Mom, "This is Lisa, Emily's mother," as I handed my phone to Lisa.

Lisa took the phone from me and answered. I figured it would be impolite to stand there and listen in on their conversation, so I went outside where Emily was sunbathing.

"My mother is on the phone with your mother," I said to Emily.

"Is that bad?" she asked.

"Well, she was upset when she found out we were having sex, so I'm thinking nothing good is going to come from this."

I sat there talking with Emily, despairing about what Mom was telling Lisa. About fifteen minutes later, Lisa brought my phone to me.

"I had a nice chat with your mother," she said. "She was concerned that I was unaware you and Emily were engaging in sex behind my back. I told her that I knew you were doing it."

I let out a sigh of relief.

Lisa continued, "She mentioned she got pregnant before she married and didn't want the same thing to happen to Emily. I told her I got pregnant the same way, so we've shared a similar experience."

"She wasn't angry about me having sex with Emily?" I asked.

"Your mother didn't seem to be happy about it, but she didn't protest."

I'd been lucky, and I was fairly sure Lisa didn't tell Mom that Emily and I were sleeping in the same bed every night, or that the Thompson's were nudists.

* * *

A few days later, I decided to take Emily to a nice restaurant for dinner. It was the first time we'd been clothed for dinner since Emily and I arrived from college.

A strikingly cute waitress in a short, revealing dress seated us at our table. The waitress seemed about our age. When she came back to take our order, she asked Emily, "Aren't you Emily Thompson?"

Emily studied her for a few seconds, "Amy? Amy Fostak?" she squealed. Emily stood up and they both hugged. Then Emily introduced Amy to me.

I ordered shrimp scampi and Emily ordered grilled halibut. After Amy left, Emily explained that she'd met Amy when her parents and Amy's parents spent a week at a nudist resort before she went to college. When Amy brought our salads, Amy and Emily talked for a couple minutes until Amy had to take care of another customer.

When Amy returned to our table, Emily asked her how she liked her job. Amy responded that it was a dead end job, and that she was looking for something more permanent that paid better.

As we dined, Emily and I held hands across the table. After we'd finished, I said, "If you're a good girl, you can order a dessert."

"And if I'm a bad girl?" she asked, giving me a flirty wink.

"Then you can have two desserts."

She thought about my offer for several seconds, "How about we share a dessert, I'm a bad girl, and you can have your way with me?"

"I like your idea, but we'd better go back to your house."

She giggled, "Yeah, they'd probably throw us out if we did it here in the restaurant."

Emily dropped her napkin on the floor and asked if I'd pick it up. As I bent down to grab it, she lifted her skirt, allowing me to see her bare pussy from under the table.

"You really are a naughty girl," I said.

"Mike, I'm at my best when I'm bad around you."

"What kind of dessert would you like?" I asked.

"I saw a delicious-looking chocolate cake behind the counter when we walked in. I think I'd like that."

I attracted Amy's attention. She came over and I said, "I'd like a large slice of the chocolate cake behind the counter, with two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Can we get two forks with it, too?"

A few minutes later Amy was back with our dessert. When she set it in the middle of the table, Emily pointed toward me and said to Amy in a low voice, "He's a nudist like us."

Amy bent down and whispered in my ear, "Emily has the sweetest pussy in California."

I nodded in agreement. Another diner attracted Amy's attention before I had a chance to speak with her about Emily.

After we finished our dessert, Amy stopped at our table and asked if we enjoyed our meal. I said that we did. Emily excused herself to use the restroom, and I saw Amy following Emily.

A few minutes later Emily returned and Amy brought the check. I paid for our meal and left Amy a nice tip. As we were leaving, Amy smiled and asked us to come back to the restaurant soon.

Heading toward the car, Emily asked what Amy had whispered in my ear. I said, "She told me you have the sweetest pussy in California."

Emily blushed, "I didn't think she'd have the nerve to tell you that. When we were at the nudist resort, there weren't any guys our age, so we experimented with each other. Amy said she was bi-sexual. It was the only time I was ever with another girl."

"That's okay with me," I said, trying to imagine how girls did it together.

"When I went to the restroom, Amy wanted to see my tattoo. At the nudist resort, we both said we were going to get one, but neither of us had decided what design to get or where it would be," Emily said.

"So what kind of tattoo did Amy get?" I asked.

"She has a two-inch red heart a couple inches above her pussy. You could see it if she wore a tiny bikini. Oh, and she really liked my butterfly," Emily answered.

We got in the car and drove back to the Thompson's house. That night I ate Emily's pussy, and Amy was right—Emily's pussy was sweet. Later, we made love twice before we fell asleep.

* * *

The days at work were fulfilling. John left me alone to work on my project designing circuitry, building circuit boards, and learning how the electronic valves and flow meters worked. He gave me a $3,000 budget for the valves, flow meters, and other parts I needed to count the number of times each valve was activated, the pressure in the line, and the flow rate.

I ordered everything I needed, including a voltmeter, an oscilloscope, soldering station, microcontrollers, relays, and a bunch of other electronic components. I was able to work as long as I wanted with little supervision other than John asking every few days how my project was going.

While I was working on my project, Emily was getting acquainted with every aspect of the business. She learned about payroll, expenditures, taxes, contracts, record keeping, governmental rules, and a myriad of other things associated with running the company. John thought it would give her hands-on knowledge about business, and a leg up for her university major.

During the day, Emily and I worked at the plant. By night, we made love. I truly enjoyed the feeling of her hot pussy wrapped around my cock.

Many nights when we were tired, we spooned together, with Emily in front of me, with my cock pushed into the depths of her pussy from behind. We fell asleep that way, with my arm across her ribcage and my hand cupping her breast.

On other nights, when we had more energy, we engaged in feverish sex. Our foreplay usually involved me sucking her nipples until they stood up like rubber erasers, kissing and licking all the way from her knees to her crotch, then eating 'Kitty' until she climaxed, or I'd use her Randy on her, then we'd have intercourse.

About a quarter of the time, even using the premature ejaculation techniques we'd learned, I still couldn't last long enough to bring Emily to another climax. She was a good sport about it, however. She'd give me a hug and tell me not to worry.

I always said, "I love you," before we fell asleep. My opinion was that it was better to say it too often rather than not enough. After all, she was the love of my life, and I didn't want her to forget it.

After nearly eight months of being a nudist, my boner was better behaved around naked Emily or Lisa. However, in certain situations, when they bent over or I caught a whiff of their pussy, my boner betrayed me. Emily thought it was amusing when I couldn't control my erections. When she noticed I had a boner, she'd tease me by bending over and posing with her pussy spread. That only made my boner stiffer. A couple times I surprised her, taking her from behind as she was bent over—to our combined enjoyment.

* * *

A couple weeks after I'd started work, John had to make an urgent trip to the Atlanta plant. There had been a problem with some of the equipment, causing several batches to fail specifications. Each ruined batch cost upwards of sixty thousand dollars, not counting customer dissatisfaction, so getting to the bottom of it was essential.

While John was gone, Emily and I rode to work in the Miata and kept working.

The second night after John left, Emily and I were having exuberant sex. As I was approaching my climax, I felt a warm hand on my scrotum and pressure on my asshole. I knew it wasn't Emily, because she had her arms and legs wrapped around me. The warm hand gently squeezed my scrotum several times, causing me to immediately begin ejaculating. As I came, a finger entered my rectum, pushing against my prostate. The sensations were electric, and I think I had the most powerful ejaculation I'd ever experienced.

After I'd finished, I heard Lisa behind me, clapping. "Bravo, Bravo," she exclaimed, "The bull services the heifer."

"Mom... What are you doing here?" Emily asked.

"I heard you two having sex, so I began masturbating with my Randy, but he wasn't getting me off, so I decided to join you."

When Emily left to use the bidet, Lisa asked, "Could you help an old woman cross the street again?"

I considered it, but I didn't want to disappoint Emily, so I said, "If it's okay with Emily, I would."

Emily returned from the bathroom, and Lisa asked, "Do you mind if I 'borrow' your boyfriend?"

"Has Dad been neglecting you again?"

"He was too tired for nooky before he left on his trip. It's been over a week since I've had sex."

Emily seemed torn about whether she wanted to share me or not. She finally said, "Okay Mom. He's yours for a little while."

Lisa said to Emily, "You can join us, if you'd like."

Emily responded, "No Mom. Just send him back when you're done with him."

When Lisa led me to her bedroom, I noticed a pair of full-length mirrors on the closet doors next to the king-sized bed.

"I didn't see the mirrors last Thanksgiving," I said.

"I liked those in the Aspen chalet, so I had them installed after we came back. I thought they'd improve our sex life, but John hasn't been all that excited about them," Lisa said.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Missionary is fine. Just get me off," she requested.

Lisa stroked me with a hand job until I was hard enough for sex. She rolled onto her back and spread her thighs, welcoming me into her hot, wet pussy.

I pushed into her hot slippery depths, burying myself as far as I could.

"Fuck me and make me cum," she requested.

Since I'd had sex with Emily about fifteen minutes earlier, I didn't think my premature ejaculation problem would be an issue. I thrust into Lisa's pussy with long, hard strokes. My balls slapped against her ass with each stroke. I felt Lisa's hand between us, twiddling her clit with her middle finger. She had her legs wrapped around my ass, trying to pull me as deeply into her as possible, working her pussy muscles, attempting to get herself off. The way she worked those muscles was getting me closer to ejaculation, and I could feel my scrotum tighten.

It didn't take long until she moaned and said, "I'm about to cum..."

As Lisa's hot pussy spasmed on my cock, I couldn't hold back any more. Like a fuse that had burned into a firecracker, I exploded in a series of eruptions which filled her pussy.

I collapsed with most of my weight on Lisa, both of us panting from our exertions.

"Thanks," Lisa said. "I needed that."

"You're welcome. My pleasure," I replied.

"Will you keep me company all night?" Lisa asked.

"I thought I'd go back and sleep with Emily. I answered.

Lisa called out, "Emily, come here."

Emily showed up at the door in a few seconds. Lisa said, "Lie down with us, and we'll all sleep together."

Lisa was on my left and Emily joined us on my right. Lying on my back, I'd become the middle of a sandwich with two lovely, warm females on either side of me. They each snuggled on their side with a breast against me, and we all fell asleep that way.

Early the next morning, I was awakened by a warm hand on my morning wood. It was Lisa. Shortly afterward, I felt her tongue lapping at the underside of my cock. My groaning awakened Emily.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing's the matter," I replied. "It just feels so damned good."

Emily looked down and saw Lisa working on my cock.

"Hey Mom—he's my boyfriend," Emily complained.

Lisa stopped licking for a few seconds, and said, "We can share. There's plenty here for both of us."

Emily joined Lisa, and they both licked and sucked on my cock and balls until I couldn't take any more.

"Oh fuck," I said, as I came.

Lisa had her mouth on my cock at the time and choked as the first burst hit the back of her throat.

When I'd finished and she'd licked me clean, Lisa said, "I forgot how much you spew out when you cum."

Emily looked peeved. "Mom, you didn't save me any."

"You can have all you want tonight," Lisa responded. "Now it's time to get up and to get to work."

I had sex with Emily and Lisa for several nights until John came home. When Emily orgasmed, her pussy tightly gripped my cock for a few seconds. On the other hand, Lisa clenched her pussy longer to get herself off, but her orgasms weren't as strong as Emily's, so it was difficult to say which one I preferred. After we had sex, the three of us slept together in Lisa's king-sized bed, with me in the middle.

* * *

Back at work, my plan was to build three identical circuit boards. Two would control valves and flow meters; the electronics on the third circuit board would be the data logger, gathering data from the first two, insuring no data would be lost should either of the first two boards fail.

The first two microcontroller-based systems would pump fifty gallons of oil from one tank to another. When all the oil was pumped in one direction into tank 2, the oil would be pumped back into tank 1 using a different manufacturer's valve and flow meter. The third circuit board would collect the data, which I could download to my laptop for data analysis.

I'd kept John advised of my accomplishments, and he was pleased with the progress I'd made. There was still plenty of time left during the summer to complete my project.

John planned spending a week in Houston in mid-July, negotiating the purchase of the chemical plant he'd told us about earlier. He thought it would be educational for Emily and me to observe the negotiations leading to the takeover of the company.

Emily and I looked forward to our trip to Houston, then two days before we left on our trip, John announced that he needed to add his plant manager to the group going to Houston. Since the company jet only had six passenger seats, my position was eliminated. The group left late on Sunday afternoon so they'd be ready to begin negotiating on Monday morning.

That left Lisa and me in California while John and Emily were gone for a week in Houston.

* * *

On Monday, Emily texted me saying she was learning a lot in Houston and wished I was there with her.

That evening, Lisa greeted me when I came back to the Thompson's home. It seemed different to come home and be greeted by a nude female with just the two of us in the house.

"What would you like for dinner?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not very hungry," I replied.

"Maybe something quick like a grilled cheese sandwich?"

"Yeah, that would be fine."

While Lisa sliced the cheese, I grabbed a loaf of bread and buttered four slices. It didn't take long until she'd prepared them and we were sitting on our towels eating our sandwiches.

"How were things at work?" Lisa inquired.

"I'm writing the software this week. I hope to have it completed in a few days."

"You really are a computer nerd, aren't you?"

"Not really, I have other interests."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Emily, is my most important one."

"Yes, I figured she was. Any others?"

I felt I could confide in Lisa because, as well as a lover, she had become like a second mother to me, "Yeah, I like sex a lot."

"I think that's at the top of every 19-year-old male's list."

"Emily likes it a lot too," I added.

"She takes after her mother," Lisa said, smiling. "My hippie grandparents raised my parents with a philosophy that sex is a gift for humans to enjoy. It's been handed down through our family, and I've passed it on to Emily."

"My mother doesn't think that way. In fact, she blew up when she found out I was having sex with Emily," I replied.

"That's unfortunate. Sex is part of being human. It's in our nature—you can't turn off sexual desires any more than you can turn off yawning or hunger pangs. We wouldn't be here at all, except for sex. I'm sure your mother enjoys a healthy sex life you're not aware of."

"It's hard for me to think of my mother having sex," I said.

"Well," Lisa replied, "Some parents aren't as liberal as John and I. We've always felt sex is a healthy recreational activity. Besides the thrill of the act itself, there are all kinds of wonderful beneficial effects, from reducing blood pressure to relieving stress to helping the immune system. Best of all, it counts as exercise."

"I like your thinking," I said. "Did you encourage Emily to have sex?"

"Oh no. We just let her follow her instincts and interests when she was home schooled. Like all teens, she had a natural curiosity about biology and sex. We always answered her questions truthfully about anything, including sex. Her hormones really kicked in about a year ago, when you two met."

"Yes, she's kept me quite happy. I love her, we get along well, and the sex is terrific," I said.

"I'm happy the two of you are so compatible. Many people never find partners whose personalities, interests, and sex drives match so well."

"I consider Emily my soul mate."

"Emily has said more than once that she's been fortunate you've been there for her. She thinks you're her knight in shining armor."

"I'll always be there for her, and she's my princess," I said.

"That's good to know, and I'm sure she will be there for you when you need her."

"I miss her even now, although she's only been gone a day."

"Emily told me she's trying to keep your prostate emptied. Would you like me to help with that?"

"Sure," I replied. As much as I enjoyed sex with Emily, sex with Lisa was an outstanding alternative.

Lisa reached down and began lightly running her fingers over the end of my cock.

Of course her nimble fingers immediately caused it to begin inflating.

"I can feel someone's getting excited again. Maybe he can help an old lady cross the street."

"I'd better shower first. I've been working all day."

"How about I join you?" Lisa asked.

"I don't mind, if you don't," I replied.

In the shower, she rubbed her butt against my cock until it felt as stiff as a baseball bat and I sucked on her nipples which caused them to stand up proudly.

"Enough of this," she said. "Let's move on to something more pleasurable."