Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat on our towels eating breakfast, Lisa said, "I feel like I've been run over by a truck. My abdominal and thigh muscles are sore. I had cramps in my calves most of the night."

"The Sybian was the cause?"

"Yes, but it was worth every penny I spent on it," she responded.

"So you don't want to send it back?"

"Oh no. I won't part with my Sybian."

I finished my breakfast and dressed for work. Before I departed, Lisa said, "I didn't do anything for you last night. Can I give you a blow job before you go to work?"

"How about a rain check? Otherwise, I'll be late for work."

"I'll make it up to you," Lisa replied, giving me a hug.

* * *

I continued working on my project. It was coming together rather well, I thought. The circuit boards were complete; the software was written. All I had to do was debug the software using the real-world equipment. Up to this point, all I'd done was simulate the electronic valves and flow meters.

* * *

John and Emily came home from their trip to Houston, happy the negotiations for the new plant went well. John said he expected the buyout and takeover of the new plant would be accomplished by the end of the year.

I was happy to see Emily after being apart for more than a week. We had plans to pleasure each other later that evening.

When we were alone, Emily said, "I've missed One Eye."

I responded, "And I've missed Kitty."

When we went to bed, I asked Emily if I could eat her pussy.

"Oh yes, please. It's been a week, and I'm really horny tonight."

I started off by circling her nipples with a gentle touch using just my fingertips. Next, I used my tongue to flip each nipple several times. They both stood up like hard, pink raspberries.

When I sucked them into my mouth, Emily hissed, "Yesss..."

I felt her hand reaching, downward along my stomach attempting to find my cock. She finally latched onto it, causing it to tingle and twitch as she moved her hand up and down along the shaft.

"Mmm..." I said. "I'll give you an hour to stop that."

"What happens after an hour?"

"I'll give you a two-hour extension," I answered.

Emily giggled, "Same here."

I moved down her body tracing my tongue down her belly, across her navel, toward her pussy. She spread her thighs, because she knew my target. The first touch of my tongue on her pussy caused her breath to catch in her throat.

She moaned and said, "Oh, that feels so good."

I parted her labia and assaulted her inner lips with my tongue, lapping from bottom to top, stopping just short of her clit. Every time I did that, her hips lifted slightly off the bed, attempting to get her clit into the action.

"Stop the teasing," she pleaded. "Make me cum."

Her arousal announced itself by the amount of her nectar flowing from her vagina and the odor of her sexual excitation. I ran my tongue around and around her clit, which caused her breathing to become ragged and shallow. When I judged she was getting close, I stopped licking around her clit and dropped lower, sticking my tongue in her vagina.

When my ears caught Emily's sigh of sexual frustration, I swept my tongue back up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. It took only a few seconds until her hips were bucking wildly as she rode out her first orgasm. I stopped moving my tongue, but kept it in place, so when she calmed down from her first orgasm, I lapped at her clit again, causing her to immediately roll into a second one.

"Please fuck me," Emily pleaded when she regained her breath.

"Gladly," I said, as I crawled between her thighs.

She reached down, guiding my cock into the gates of heaven. Emily's pussy was the place my cock wanted to be more than anywhere else. Her lubrication was sufficient that I was able to enter her in one thrust.

"Ohh... You stretch me so much."

"And you're so tight," I answered.

We began fucking slowly, savoring the feeling of each in and out stroke. It didn't take long, however, until our hips were a blur, attempting to bring each other to an explosive orgasm. Emily's release hit first, which caused mine. I sprayed her insides with my sperm as her pussy spasmed and clenched on my cock.

It was over way too soon, but after our breath returned, we were ready to have another go at it. Our second session lasted much longer and when that one had been completed, we were too exhausted to continue.

We both used the bidet, then placed a towel on the wet spot we'd made on the bed. I said, "I love you," and Emily returned the sentiment as we snuggled together before falling asleep.

* * *

A few days after Emily returned from Houston, Lisa showed her the Sybian. Emily wasn't sure she wanted to ride it, but after she saw the videos, she gave it a try. Her response was similar to Lisa's. It left her drained of energy, but sexually satisfied. Lisa used the Sybian quite often. On the other hand, Emily preferred sex with me. Occasionally she wanted to try something different. I could always tell when she'd used it, because the number of orgasms it gave her left her exhausted.

* * *

Emily spent a week working with human resources. During her week there, she learned a young woman at the plant was quitting the following week. The open position wasn't a highly skilled job, so Emily was given a project to find and hire a new person.

The evening she was assigned the project, Emily was working on her laptop, writing a classified ad for the employment section of the local newspaper.

She read me what she'd written. "What do you think?"

I asked, "Before you place the ad, why don't you call Amy?"

"That's a great idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that," Emily remarked.

It was late July, so the next evening we went back to the restaurant we'd visited earlier in the summer.

Amy greeted us as we entered the restaurant. She seated us at our table and took our order. Later when she came back to visit with Emily and me for a few minutes, Emily asked if Amy had found a new job yet.

When Amy said her job search wasn't going well, Emily asked if she'd be interested in working at her father's plant.

Amy's eyes lit up, "You really have an opening? I'd really like to quit this job."

"Can you stop by the plant and fill out an application?" Emily asked.

"I'll stop by first thing tomorrow," Amy responded.

After we finished our meal, Emily invited Amy to her home the coming weekend to spend an afternoon.

"Don't bring your swimsuit. We're nudists, after all," Emily said to Amy as we left.

Amy came out to the Thompson's on Saturday afternoon. We spent the afternoon lounging around the pool and swimming. Amy was a voluptuous angel with long legs, and large breasts. She had the longest nipples I'd ever seen on a woman, even longer than any female's nipples that I'd seen on the Internet. She had a fully-shaved pussy and her heart-shaped tattoo directed my eyes to her puffy labia. Just being near her gave me an erection.

Emily noticed my boner and said, "Mike, I know what you're thinking. It always gives you away."

"Don't worry, I'm just window shopping, and I can't help it," I answered.

"Are you two talking in code?" Amy asked.

"Yeah," Emily said. "Mike thinks you're hot. Haven't you seen him sneaking peeks at your pussy?"

Amy blushed, "Well, I've been checking out his equipment too. You're a lucky girl, Emily."

Emily said, "Okay you two. You can look, but not touch."

A week later, Amy started work at Emily's father's plant. Every time we passed in the hall, we gave each other a knowing smile.

* * *

One evening when were both feeling particularly randy, I asked Emily, "Would you like to try anal sex?"

Emily replied, "I think that's something special you and Mom can share. As for me, I'm not interested in having anything stuck up my butt, especially your big cock. I have another special place for it."

It was the response I fully expected from Emily. Anytime I'd touched her anus while we were engaged in foreplay, she pushed my hand aside or twisted away. Several times when we were about to have sex, my aim wasn't very good and my cock bumped her pucker. Her response was, "Hey—not there!" So I knew I was treading on shaky ground even asking her.

No matter that Emily didn't want to engage in anal sex, I was more than happy to have vaginal intercourse with her.

* * *

As our summer at the plant came to a close, my summer project was a success. I'd designed some new circuitry and advanced my electronic skills, learning in the process. I had also completed the competition between two of the best electronic valves and flow meters, and selected the best one going forward. I'd gained experience working with people in an industrial plant. Plus, I'd earned some much-needed money for the coming school year, and I enjoyed more pussy than I'd ever dreamed of.

One evening before we returned to school, Emily told her parents she didn't want to live in the dorm the remainder of her college career. She asked John and Lisa if they would pay for an off-campus apartment instead of a dormitory room. She'd done her homework, and according to her spreadsheet, an apartment was the less expensive choice. I thought that with John's wealth, Emily wouldn't have considered the cost, but she'd been taught to be thrifty from childhood. John asked how she was going to select a roommate. Emily didn't hesitate when she said she wanted to share an apartment with me.

I was pleased with her choice, and agreed with Emily. I said I was willing to share the expenses, since I would have dormitory expenses of my own. Instead, I could contribute those funds toward an apartment, food, and other expenses.

Lisa thought a male could provide more protection for Emily than if she shared an apartment with another girl. I agreed with that idea, too. In the end, John and Lisa agreed with her request.

Since Emily had done so well bargaining with her parents, she decided to go for broke. She asked John in a seductive voice, "Dad, can I drive the Miata back to school?"

John frowned and thought about it for at least a minute. I knew the Miata was his favorite car, but he relented and said, "Yes."

Before we left, John asked me to work for him again the following summer. He wanted to begin installing some electronic valves and flow meters to try them out to see how well they'd work in the plant.

Lisa and I had doggy-style sex one last time before Emily and I drove back to campus in the Miata a week before school started to rent a furnished apartment. We were ready to start another year of college. Now that I'd completed chemistry, I enrolled in electronics courses. Emily signed up for business and chemistry courses.

We spent a couple days buying groceries, bedding, and other things we thought we'd need during our next year of school.

It was going to be another interesting year, and life was good.

* * *

Tune in again, same time—same station, next month for the conclusion of 'Lucky Beyond Belief.'