Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dried off and headed for Lisa's bedroom. She spread her towel on the king-sized bed, then crawled onto it, stretching out on her stomach. "Would you please give me a massage?" she asked.

"Certainly," I replied.

I started with her feet and slowly worked up her calves. As I massaged her, my eyes roamed over her naked suntanned body. She'd kept in shape, and her muscles were still firm. Not a tan line appeared anywhere on her skin.

'There's nothing more sexually stimulating than a naked female's body,' I thought to myself.

I straddled her left leg and lightly dragged my fingernails, using a feather touch, from the back of her knees, along the inside of her thighs, almost to her pussy.

She shivered and murmured, "That feels nice, Mike."

I massaged her thighs, then her buttocks, occasionally tracing a finger along her butt crack. Lisa spread her thighs, and I could see some dewy drops of lubrication glistening between her folds. I placed a single finger near the top of her pussy slit and gently caressed it as I dragged my finger lightly along her cleft.

"Mmm..." Lisa purred.

I placed my finger in my mouth, savoring the flavor. "You taste good," I said.

"I'm glad you like it," she responded.

I leaned forward and kissed the small of her back. A quick spasm of her buttocks and quick inhalation let me know I'd caught her by surprise. I used my tongue, tracing a line from her tail bone to the small of her back.

"Oh my god," she squeaked. "Do that again."

The second time, I did more slowly, ending with circling the small of her back several times.

She shuddered, then asked, "Will you let me turn over?"

"I'm not done with your massage yet," I answered.

"You're done with my back. Now I want you to do my front."

Lisa rolled over and I got on my hands and knees, placing her ankles over my shoulders. I licked the inside of her thighs almost to her pussy, but not on it. After a couple minutes of torturing her, she pulled my head into her pussy. The odor of her aroused pussy lingered in the air.

Lisa lay there with her legs splayed and me between them laving every square inch of her pussy.

I circled her clit several times with my tongue before sliding it up and down her slit, then concentrated on her clit. It stiffened in my mouth, like a little cock with a hard-on.

"Yes... Right there..." she whispered.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, then probed her pussy with my tongue. Her lubrication was flowing freely, covering my face with her juices.

"Oooh... You have a talented tongue, she said. "I wish John was as interested in eating my pussy as you are."

"I could do this for hours," I said, as I continued flipping her clit with my tongue.

Between labored breaths, she smiled, "I'm happy you enjoy it, but there's so much more we can do..."

Her first orgasm caught her by surprise. "Omigod... I'm cumming..." she caterwauled, as her pussy spasmed and she lost control of her muscles. More of her pussy juice oozed out each time her pussy clenched.

Lisa's second orgasm wasn't as unrestrained as her first one, but she enjoyed it, nevertheless.

"Now it's your turn," Lisa said.

She asked me to lie back on the bed while she gave me a blow job. Lisa knew how to deep throat and she did it well. It had been more than a day since I'd had sex with Emily, so I didn't last very long.

Lisa wanted me to last a lot longer when we had sex. She mentioned that my premature ejaculation problem had improved. I recalled the previous Thanksgiving weekend when I'd lasted only a few strokes. We'd both learned, and although my problem still occurred once in awhile, it was mostly gone. With Emily and Lisa's help, I could have intercourse long enough to bring either of them to an orgasm.

After she got me hard a second time, we had raw, unbridled sex. Fucking Emily was great, but Lisa knew how to work her pussy in ways Emily hadn't learned yet. It was the difference between new wine and a fine vintage—you know it when you experience the difference. Still, sex with Emily was my first choice. When we were both sexually sated, we showered together again.

"Would you sleep with me tonight?" Lisa requested. "I don't like to sleep alone."

I agreed, and we spooned together with my cock resting in the depths of her pussy as we fell asleep.

* * *

Tuesday evening when I came back to the Thompson's home, Lisa was preparing dinner. She said, "Hurry up and shower, I'm horny again."

"Now you sound like me," I responded. "Have you tried a cold shower?"

"You know as well as I do that cold showers don't work. What I need is your warm, stiff cock to satisfy me."

I showered and returned to the kitchen. As we ate dinner I asked, "What would you do if John or I weren't here?"

"I think I'd go nuts from L-O-N," she answered.

"What's L-O-N?"

"I forgot you're still wet behind the ears. L-O-N means 'lack of nooky'—fucking in other words."

"You seem to have an extremely active sex drive. How long has it been like that?" I asked.

"I've always had a high sex drive, but it's gotten much stronger since I hit my mid-thirties. Now I crave it, and John seldom satisfies me completely," she said.

"Have you ever considered a Sybian."

"What's a Sybian?" she asked.

"I may be wet behind the ears, but I know a little bit about sex toys."

"Tell me about it."

"It would be easier to show you." I opened my laptop and Googled 'Sybian.'

I found the Sybian website and we scrolled from page to page as Lisa read the text. We watched a video describing how the Sybian could enhance a woman's sex life.

When the video ended, she asked, "Is it any good?"

I went to another website and pulled up some reviews, almost all of which indicated their users where extremely pleased. Then I connected with a website showing some women riding a Sybian to orgasm. Lisa watched in fascination.

"I have to get one of those," she said, excited.

Lisa disappeared for a couple minutes, then returned with her credit card. "Let me drive," she said, as she pulled the laptop in front of her.

I watched over her shoulder as she clicked on various options and tapped on the keyboard. I think she selected nearly every attachment available for the Sybian.

As she was completing her order, I asked, "Do you think Emily would enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, I forgot about her."

Lisa went back and selected two of most of the attachments. At the end, she selected overnight shipping. The total bill was well over $1600.

"All done," she smirked. "You've just lost your job as my boy toy."

"I doubt it," I said. "I'm mobile—you have to plug that thing into the wall. It won't work outside or if the power goes off."

"So how did you find out about the Sybian?" she asked.

"Some of my misspent youth watching porn on the Internet after I graduated from high school," I answered.

Lisa asked if I'd pick up the Sybian from the UPS office, because they wouldn't deliver a box up the curvy, unpaved road to her home.

"Sure, I'll pick it up," I responded.

Later that evening we showered together and headed for bed.

"I enjoyed what we did last night, but would you like to do something different?" she asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Have you and Emily ever done anal?"

"No. We haven't even considered it. Isn't it a little... um... messy?"

"I'll clean out the area first with an enema, so you don't have anything to worry about," she assured me. "Otherwise, it's a lot like doggy-style sex."

I figured if that's what she wanted, I'd be willing to accommodate her desires. As I thought about it more, the idea of having anal sex with her became more exciting.

Lisa disappeared into the bathroom for a little while. When she returned, she asked, "I'm ready, how about you?"

"Yeah, I'm ready, too."

She grabbed my hand, leading me toward the bedroom. "I can tell you're still a little apprehensive, but don't worry. You won't hurt me, and it isn't any more messy than normal sex.

Lisa continued, "Let me tell you how I like anal sex. I'll do most of the work—all I need is your stiff cock to hit my sensitive spots. As I rock back and forth, I want you to stand there steady and enjoy yourself, okay?"

"That seems simple enough. You don't want me to fuck you?"

"If I do, I'll let you know."

Lisa grabbed a box of tissues, placed a towel on her bed, and handed me a tube of lubricant. Then she climbed on the bed on all fours with her ankles over the edge.

"Squeeze a good amount of lube on my anus, and slowly push some inside with your finger."

I followed her instruction, pushing my finger inside about an inch, then asked, "Now what?"

"Insert two fingers and gently work them in and out."

About thirty seconds later, Lisa said, "I'm ready. Put a little more lubricant on my anus and some on your cock. When you've done that, place your cock against my anus."

I did as she asked. "I'm going to push back now," she said, as she backed into my stiff cock and I pushed forward standing with my feet flat on the floor.

Little by little, her puckered anus opened and accepted my cock's head. She relaxed her anal sphincter, allowing me to penetrate a couple inches.

"You're very tight," I said.

"That's normal," Lisa said.

In a few seconds, Lisa had relaxed enough that we were fully coupled. She began rocking forward and backward on my cock. It felt really great when she tightened her sphincter muscles.

"Reach around and play with my titties and my clit," Lisa asked.

I stretched my right hand under her chest and cupped her tit. Her rubbery nipple pushed into my palm like a doorbell button.

Lisa rocked a few more times and I moved my right hand between her thighs and massaged her clit.

"Now I'm going to lie on my tummy—stay with me. Keep working my clitty," Lisa requested.

As she moved forward, I had to get on the bed on my knees. With me behind her, the depth of penetration was less, but the angle was different. I could feel my cock stimulating something inside her.

"That feels great," she said, between labored breaths. "I'm getting close. Fuck me hard and fast."

A few minutes into our anal intercourse, Lisa was getting turned on sexually, getting ready to explode with an orgasm. Her breathing had changed; her sphincter muscles began quivering; Lisa was almost there.

Several strokes later, I felt her anal sphincters clamping down on my cock so hard that I could barely thrust in and out. That set me off, and I filled her rectum with my semen. Lisa's orgasm seemed to last about half a minute. I was overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasm on my cock.

After we finished, Lisa and I showered together. "What do you think about anal sex?" she asked.

"Wow, I didn't expect it to feel that amazing."

"It's not for everyday sex, but every once in awhile, I get an urge for it, especially when all my sensitive spots are massaged."

"I think I'll have to do an extensive sales job before Emily lets me do the same to her," I said.

"When she realizes how satisfying it can be, I think you'll both enjoy it together."

* * *

It took two days for the Sybian to arrive. Lisa called me at work to let me know it was available for pickup. I signed for it and drove to the Thompson's home.

When I walked in with it, Lisa was excited, clapping her hands like a little girl who'd received a new doll at her birthday party. "I can't wait to try it out," she said.

We opened the box and removed the Sybian and all the parts and attachments which came with it.

"Where do you want to put it?" I asked.

"Let's put it on the mat in my bedroom."

I carried the Sybian, remote control, and stool into the bedroom. Lisa brought the remainder of the items.

She looked over all the parts with a bewildered look. "Could you help me put it all together and get it working? I'm not a computer nerd like you are."

It was simple enough for me, but I knew technology wasn't Lisa's forté.

The instruction manual showed a diagram of the remote control and how a vaginal insert should be installed. I plugged the remote control into the Sybian, and the electric cord into the wall.

Lisa chose a medium vaginal insert, watching me attach it to its fitting. I read through the instruction steps out loud and the first one said the user should urinate before using the Sybian.

"They've thought of everything," Lisa said, as she headed toward the bathroom.

I heard the sound of her piddling in the toilet. While she was gone, I turned on the Sybian. The machine came alive—the noise from inside it indicated powerful motors. I tried the vibrator and the rotating vaginal insert, looking exactly like an erect penis swiveling around. Everything worked, so I turned it off.

Lisa returned from her trip to the bathroom, "I'm ready for step two."

I read from the instructions, "It says to generously lubricate the vaginal insert."

Emily squirted a glob of lubricant on the insert. It ran down the side of the insert like syrup. I went to step three.

"The next step says, 'Face the end the controls are on, straddle the insert, and carefully lower yourself.'"

Lisa mounted the vaginal insert as if it was a penis, settling down on her knees. "Now what?" she asked.

"The next step says, 'Sit firmly on the vaginal insert. Maneuver into a comfortable position. In some cases, you might want to spread the vulva apart slightly.'"

Lisa reached down and spread her labia. She had a look of anticipation on her face.

"Now it says, 'Start rotation slowly. Move with it and adjust your body for greatest comfort.'"

"Why don't you run the controls? Lisa asked. "You know I'm not good with technical stuff."

I scooted the stool close to the front of the Sybian and sat on it so I could manipulate the remote control.

The remote control seemed intuitive to me; there was a lighted on/off switch for rotation, and another lighted on/off switch for vibration. A rotating knob for rotation and vibration next to the switches completed the face of the remote control.

I flipped the rotation switch to the 'on' position and turned the control clockwise slightly.

"That feels good," Lisa oohed.

Next, I flipped the vibration switch 'on' and turned its control.

"Very nice," she said, as she blew out a breath.

I played with the controls, turning them up and down, to see how Lisa responded. When the vibration control was turned up about halfway, Lisa opened her mouth in a silent scream, squeezing her breasts with both hands. Her clit was rigid and she was panting as hard as if she'd run a hundred-yard dash. A reddish rash appeared on her boobs, chest, and shoulders.

"Wow, that's intense," she yelled.

I looked down at her pussy and saw her lubrication leaking out. The vibrating nubs bounced against her clit. I turned up the vibration knob about three-quarters. She threw her head back and twisted both her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. When she removed her hands, I saw her nipples were standing out nearly half an inch.

Lisa groaned and shouted, "Omigod!"

It took but a couple minutes of stimulation until she leaned forward, grabbing both my arms in a death grip. I looked into her eyes and they were rolled back. Her mouth was open wide, panting for life. She then stiffened and shuddered through her climax, making unintelligible grunts and moans. Her face showed a mixture of pain and sexually-induced bliss.

The odor of her aroused pussy floated in the air. Seeing and smelling her orgasm gave me a full hard-on.

I reduced the settings on the remote control, and Lisa settled down. I gave her about fifteen seconds to catch her breath, then rotated the knobs about three-quarters again.

Lisa was on an ascent toward her second climax. Her body was covered with perspiration and strands of hair stuck to her face as sweat poured off her. She bucked up and down, mashing her clit onto the vibrating nubs. Her meaty labia covered the top of the moisture barrier, and her clitoral shaft had turned bright red.

Her eyes were unfocused as she twisted and rotated her pelvis on the Sybian, trying to get herself off a second time. The way she bounced on the Sybian caused her breasts to swing in opposition, smacking into each other every other bounce. It appeared the butterfly on her left boob was trying to fly away. I turned both knobs to almost their full setting. That did the trick—Lisa spent about fifteen seconds shuddering and moaning through her orgasm.

I turned the controls down again and let Lisa calm down from her latest orgasm. She didn't expect me to crank up the controls another time, but I did.

Lisa rushed toward her third orgasm. Her arms jerked in uncoordinated movements, and her body quivered, covered in sweat.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed, as her orgasm hit.

It lasted about fifteen seconds as she convulsed in sexual ecstasy.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" she cried out.

I did what she asked. Lisa tried standing up, but instead, she just rolled off the Sybian onto the floor, panting. I gently wiped sweat off her face with a towel, then off her shoulders and body. She just lay on the floor, weak as newborn kitten.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't know how much I enjoyed it," she whispered breathlessly.

It took about ten minutes before she attempted to stand.

"I have to take a shower now," Lisa stated. "And then I'm going straight to bed."

I helped her up. She leaned against me, taking shaky steps toward the bathroom. In the shower, I bathed her, and afterward, dried her off. She took stumbling steps as I led her to her bed. A few minutes later, she was sleeping like a baby, and I covered her with a sheet.

Hunger gnawed at my stomach and I realized I hadn't eaten dinner. Neither had Lisa, but since she was peacefully resting after several earth-shattering orgasms, I decided I'd let her sleep.

I found some lunch meat, a loaf of bread, lettuce, and a tomato and made a sandwich. There were potato chips in a kitchen cabinet and soft drinks in the refrigerator. Sitting in the kitchen eating my sandwich, I could hear Lisa softly snoring in her bed.

It had been awhile since I'd called Mom. With Lisa out for the night, and nothing else for me to do, I gave Mom a call.

She answered her phone, and I said, "Hi Mom."

"Hi Michael, I'm glad you called. I was worried because you hadn't called for over a week."

"I'm sorry Mom, but you could have called me. You have my number."

"I didn't want to bother you since I know you've been busy."

We talked for nearly fifteen minutes, catching up on family things.

Mom said, "Your Aunt Valerie is in the hospital with a urinary tract infection."

"What hasn't she been in the hospital with?" I asked.

"It's not funny, Mike. She was acting strangely, had hallucinations, a fever, and pain in her bladder. Then she passed out. Your uncle Bob took her to the ER and they admitted her to the hospital that evening."

"Is she getting better?"

"Yes, she will probably be going home in a couple days."

"Well, that's something else she can entertain us with at Christmas."

Mom asked me not to wait so long before I called her again, and we ended our call.

* * *

The following morning I was awakened by the smell of coffee and bacon. Lisa silently tiptoed next to my bed and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't make you any dinner last night. I was too excited about the Sybian, and afterward I was too tired. When I woke up, I was starving. Then I remembered I hadn't fed you. Please forgive me."

I replied, "There's no reason to apologize. Seeing you enjoying yourself on the Sybian was worth it for me. Besides, I made myself a sandwich after you went to bed."

I quickly showered and went into the kitchen. Normally Emily and I had cereal and milk for breakfast during the week and Lisa made a large breakfast on the weekend. But this was just Wednesday.