Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening, Emily pointed to a couple of photos of wedding dresses and asked, "Do you think I'd look better in this one or that one?"

"I think you look better naked," I said.

"Look, even though I'm a nudist, I'm not going to get married in the nude."

"Aw darn. I think your butterfly tattoo would be a big hit with the crowd."

I finally chose the sequined dress. "That's my first choice, too," Emily affirmed.

* * *

Emily had late afternoon classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On those days, my last class ended at 3 PM and Kayla's ended at four. That meant Kayla and I were together alone in the apartment for about an hour before Emily arrived a little after five.

I generally spent an hour or so studying, but when Kayla came back to the apartment feeling horny, studying went out the window. She'd stop by my desk to chat and flirt. It wouldn't take long until she'd begin cock-teasing. She'd place her arm around me, pressing her tit against my cheek or in my face. It was impossible to ignore her puffy, engorged nipples. One thing usually led to another, until we ended up having sex, whether it was her day to have sex with me or not.

The first time we had afternoon sex, Kayla stopped by my desk and gave me a boner within a few seconds. She was in a frisky mood, and when I grabbed for her, she slipped out of my grasp.

"You can fuck me if you can catch me," she dared.

Kayla had a head start. She ran out of our study room and I caught up with her at the dining table. She was on one side and I was on the other. I chased her around the table twice, but she eluded me.

We stopped, then Kayla taunted, "You run like an old man!"

"I'll show you who's an old man," I answered.

I ran to my right and so did she, so we remained on the opposite sides of the table from each other. The next time, I feinted to my left, then ran to my right. Emily took the bait and ran to her left. I grabbed her around the waist at the end of the table.

Now that I had her under my control, I turned her so she was bent over the dining table. I was directly behind her, with my cock between her legs where she could feel it.

"Oh please, kind sir, I didn't mean what I said," Kayla whimpered.

"Which didn't you mean—'You can fuck me if you can catch me,' or 'I run like an old man?'"

"I didn't mean that you run like an old man," Kayla answered.

"Does that mean I can fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes, go ahead."

With Kayla bent over the glass-topped dining table, I pushed inside her pussy and fucked her fast and furious, while she hung onto the edges of the table as I pounded her.

"You're definitely not an old man," Kayla gasped.

"And don't you forget it," I grunted, fucking her for all I was worth. I hoped Kayla was enjoying it as much as I was.

As I was about to reach my orgasm, the door opened, and Emily walked in with a textbook in her hand.

"What are you two doing?" Emily asked, surprised at what she was seeing.

"What's it look like?" I answered, out of breath.

"It looks like you're fucking the daylights out of Kayla, but why on the dining table?"

"Because that's where I caught her."

Emily had a puzzled look, "Well, you two had better stop. You're about to knock the sugar bowl on the floor."

Emily grabbed the sugar bowl and thumped it down heavily on the kitchen counter, while I finished fucking Kayla's lights out, erupting several times in her pussy.

"Would someone please tell me what's going on?" Emily asked.

I pulled out of Kayla, breathing heavily, my cock covered with Kayla's and my juices, saying, "Kayla said I could fuck her if I could catch her, and I caught her at the dining table."

Kayla stood up from the table and grabbed a couple paper towels from the roll on the kitchen counter, using them to mop up the liquids which were running down the inside of her thigh. Kayla stuck out her tongue at me, "I won't let you catch me next time," she razzed.

"You two are like naughty children," Emily sighed. "I can't leave you alone for even a few minutes before you're fucking like rabbits."

"I need a shower," Kayla said.

"I'll join you," I replied.

Emily just shook her head and went into the bedroom to disrobe.

When Kayla and I returned from our shower, Emily was standing at the dining table with a spray bottle of glass cleaner and a roll of paper towels in her hands.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd clean up after yourselves when you have sex," Emily said, rather sternly.

"Did we leave some cum on the carpet?" I asked.

Emily pointed to the glass tabletop where the imprints of Kayla's sweaty boobs appeared on the shiny surface.

I grabbed the glass cleaner and paper towels from her, spritzing the tabletop. That caused the ghost images of Kayla's large and small tits to show up even more clearly.

"Sorry," I said to Emily, as I wiped the tabletop with a paper towel. "We won't leave smudges on the table next time."

Kayla and I didn't fuck every Tuesday or Thursday afternoon when Emily had a late class during that semester, but we fucked many times with her bent over the dining table. Kayla liked rough sex, and I gave her what she wanted.

* * *

During August and September, we didn't see Maria as often as before, now that she was married. Since Jim and Maria were nudists, too, we invited them to our apartment for a meal around the first of October. Maria announced she was pregnant and said her due date was about the same as her graduation date. Jim seemed happy his new wife was pregnant. Kayla and Emily were excited for Maria and wished her well. They hugged her and asked if she'd picked out names yet.

The girls went to the kitchen to finish meal preparations. While they were in the kitchen, excitedly talking about Maria's baby plans, Jim and I were left in the living room.

Jim said, "Maria tells me you used a straight razor to shave her pussy."

"Yeah," I acknowledged. I figured he was pissed that I'd had my hands on his girlfriend's—now his wife's—pussy.

"Could you show me how to do it?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'd be happy to," I replied, surprised.

Jim asked, "Maybe this weekend?"

"Sure," I answered.

While the girls were working in the kitchen, I showed Jim my straight razor, how to sharpen it, and how to strop it. "You need to find a razor with only the best grade steel," I told him. "It costs more, but in the long-run, it's worth every penny. Maria would never forgive you if you cut her pussy, and only the highest quality razor is what you need."

The girls called us to the table and we all sat down nude on our towels, enjoying a great home-cooked meal.

That weekend, Jim invited me to show him how to shave Maria's pussy. I arrived with my exercise mat, my razor, and my shaving cream. I instructed him how to mix the shaving cream and showed him how I applied it. Then I began shaving Maria's pussy.

I said, "Start with the grain, taking short, precise strokes. This is something you can't hurry. You don't want to cut her, so insure you can see exactly where the blade is at all times. If you're not sure, don't move the blade."

Jim nodded, taking in my explanation, watching my every move. "Okay," he said.

When I parted Maria's labia, pulling one lip taut so I could shave it smooth, I could smell her arousal.

"See how I stretch her skin to make the hair stand up so I can shave it?" I asked.

"Yeah. You make it look easy," Jim replied.

"Lots of practice," I said, smugly.

I continued shaving Maria's pussy, then showed Jim how to give her an even closer shave by going across the grain.

As I twisted, tugged, and separated Maria's labia to give her the best shave possible, her pussy was leaking profusely, and its fragrance filled the air. Finishing up, I wiped the last of the shaving cream off Maria's pussy with a damp washcloth.

"That's all there is to it," I said.

"Thanks for showing me," Jim said, holding out his palm to shake hands.

I could tell from his boner that the second I was outside their apartment, they'd be fucking like minks.

* * *

As time passed, we all became less inhibited about the third member of our household participating with the other two during their love-making. Kayla seemed to enjoy eating Emily's pussy, even though she said her sexual orientation was the same as Emily's. And Emily didn't seem to mind if it was Kayla or me who was eating her pussy—she enjoyed it about the same.

Eventually, Emily ate Kayla's pussy a few times, seeming to enjoy it, too. Sometimes it was the two girls who gave me blow jobs or one girl and I teaming up on the other. Our threesomes got more and more interesting and memorable.

* * *

Emily and I attended her parents' family gathering at Thanksgiving as we had in previous years. Emily's grandparents entertained us with more hippie stories from the late 1960's.

While in California, John and I had a long discussion about his plans for the future. He said he'd shipped a number of his plant's products to the east coast, but that shipping costs greatly reduced his profits.

He wondered if it was possible to monitor the operation of a plant across the continent via the internet. I said it definitely was possible, but that the connection should be secure to prevent hackers from obtaining critical company information. I suggested that a virtual private network would provide a solution for what he wanted to do.

Lisa and I were only able to have sex once during the weekend, but we made the most of it, with me giving her a massive orgasm.

* * *

Emily and I returned to university to finish our first semester as seniors and to take final exams. Because Emily, Kayla, and I were really busy toward the end of the semester, we didn't engage in as much sex as we'd had earlier in the semester. We weren't saints by any means, though.

During semester break after Christmas, skiing with the Thomas family in Aspen was fun, as usual. We spent most of the time on the ski slopes. When John and Emily skied the black diamond runs, Lisa and I spent several interesting afternoons together in front of the mirrors on the closet doors, with me making her happy having doggy-style sex.

* * *

Back at college for our last semester, the end was finally in sight. With only sixteen more weeks of classes, Emily and I would be on our own, then married on June 28th.

I'd accumulated nearly enough credits for graduation, so I had several openings in my schedule for a couple electronics courses which didn't count toward graduation credits. They were lecture classes, without labs, so I had a little more time available to do what I wanted outside classes.

Like me, Kayla and Emily each had a couple 'must have' classes to complete their graduation requirements, and they padded their class schedules with those which interested them.

My earliest class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday was at 10 AM. Kayla and Emily had 11 AM classes on those days. Being able to sleep in during the mornings gave us opportunities to engage in morning sex. We'd wake up, have sex, shower, eat breakfast, then head to class, sexually refreshed.

* * *

By mid-February, we could see the effects of Maria's pregnancy week by week. Her belly became more rounded; her boobs were fuller and more distended.

I'd occasionally see Jim in the hallway on the way to class. "How's it going?" I'd ask.

"Still riding the hump," he'd answer.

Jim asked me to come by and give him some more pointers on shaving Maria's pussy. He said he couldn't shave it as smoothly as I did, so he wanted me to provide some additional instruction.

I watched Jim make several shaving strokes on Maria's labia. He seemed to be holding Maria's labia in an awkward way which prevented him from making the closest shave.

"Jim, can I use the razor for a few strokes to show you how I'd do it?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, handing me his razor.

I'd never shaved a pregnant woman's pussy before. Maria's pussy really began leaking when I tugged and pulled on her labia, demonstrating my shaving technique to Jim. The odor of Maria's arousal seemed different than when I'd shaved it previously. I chalked it up to the hormones of pregnancy.

I said, "Hold her labia like this, so hair stands up and the blade slices it off at the skin line. Just be careful not to cut her."

"I'll second that," Maria answered.

Jim grabbed the razor from me, tugging on Maria's labia as I'd shown him, shaving her pubic hair almost as closely as I'd done.

"Way to go," I said. "You've gotten the hang of it."

"I've had the hang of it ever since we got married," Maria quipped.

We all laughed and I left the apartment.

Back in our apartment, Emily was sitting at her desk, studying one of her business textbooks. I walked up behind her, massaged her shoulders, and gave her a kiss on the side of her neck.

She sniffed the air, "I smell pussy on you."

"Oh, yeah... It's Maria's. Jim invited me over to show him how to shave her pussy closer than he's able to."

"That reminds me," Emily said. "Kayla and I need our pussies shaved too."

I spent a couple hours shaving the girls' pussies that evening. To me, shaving pussies was more interesting than spending those same two hours reading a dull textbook. Then the girls shaved my cock. Afterward, with our newly shaved genitals, we all enjoyed threesome sex.

* * *

The last few months of our spring semester as seniors were getting busier and busier. We weren't too concerned about our grades or having enough graduation credits, but there were all the graduation activities, followed by our wedding scheduled for a little more than two months later.

Then it struck me—Emily and I would be going to work at John's chemical company, but where would Kayla go after graduation?

Emily and I had jobs waiting for us back at John's chemical plant. During recruiting weekend, Kayla talked with recruiters from a number of companies. About a month before graduation, she received a job offer from a Cincinnati manufacturing company. I was happy Kayla found a job, but after graduation, she'd be in Cincinnati and I'd be in California. Although I didn't love Kayla quite as much as Emily, I knew I'd miss her and the good times we'd shared.

Emily and Kayla graduated with honors in their respective business majors. My grades weren't as high as theirs, but I was in the top quarter of my class.

After graduation, Emily, Kayla, and I were doing the final cleanup of our apartment. While Emily was finishing boxing up books and belongings in our study room, Kayla and I were alone in the dining area.

"We've shared a lot of good times here," Kayla wistfully observed.

"Yes we have," I agreed. "I'll miss you. You've been more than a friend."

Kayla turned and hugged me with all her might. With tears in her eyes, she said, "Mike, you don't know how much I'll be missing you."

"I'm sure you'll find another man better than me at your new job," I answered, stroking her back, attempting to cheer her up.

"I doubt it," she responded. "Emily is a lucky woman, and I'm so happy for her."

"How about a one-last-time fuck?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she answered.

Kayla bent over the dining table and I entered her pussy from behind. We were fucking when Emily came entered the room.

"Hey you two! You'd better finish up soon and get your clothes on. The movers are supposed to be here in half an hour," Emily said.

I stopped thrusting. "I'm giving Kayla a good-bye fuck," I said to Emily.

"I can see that," Emily answered.

I got back into a rhythm, stroking as deeply into Kayla as I could. She was hanging onto the edges of the glass table as my hips made smacking noises when they hit her butt cheeks.

Kayla was making, "Uh...," sounds each time I bottomed out. Her hot pussy quickly brought on my orgasm, and her pussy overflowed with my sperm.

When we uncoupled, we realized the glass cleaner and paper towels had been packed away. With nothing to absorb the mess we'd made, Kayla cupped her pussy with her hand, and I followed her into the shower.

Ten minutes after Kayla and I finished having sex, there was a knock on our apartment door. Fully dressed, Emily answered the door while Kayla and I were drying off after our shower. Luckily, we had our clothing in the bathroom with us.

When I exited the bathroom, two big burly furniture movers were wheeling our boxes out the door on dollies. Emily followed them, carrying a small suitcase to the car. All that remained in our apartment were our suitcases and the furniture belonging to the apartment.

"Well, I guess this is it," I said to Kayla.

"Yes," she said, hugging me tightly, with tears in her eyes.

I hugged her in return and kissed her lips, "I love you."

That brought even more tears. "I'll always love you," Kayla answered.

Emily returned to the apartment. Seeing Kayla and me hugging, Emily joined in.

"Sis, this isn't the end—it's just the beginning," Emily stated. "Stay in contact with us, please?"

We all hugged, then carried our remaining suitcases to the parking lot. I placed Kayla's suitcase in the trunk of her car, gave her another hug and kiss. She drove off teary-eyed. Kayla waved at Emily and me as she drove away.

Emily sighed, "I'm going to miss her a lot."

"Let's go," I insisted, leaving thoughts about missing Kayla unsaid. It was hard to let my second lover go.

It took Emily and me about three days to drive to California. Since we'd received our college degrees, and needed a source of income, we were ready to go back to work at John's chemical plant, full time.

The days between college graduation and our wedding were busy. Emily had dress fittings, the girls from the plant held a wedding shower for her, she needed to shop for shoes to match her dress, the florist couldn't find the flowers she'd requested, so she needed to take care of those details. Lisa helped by taking care of the caterer, wedding cake, reception hall, and so on.

For me, I kept busy with the automation project John gave me. At night, I made love to Emily. Finally, the week of our wedding arrived.

John and Lisa could have provided a lavish wedding and reception for their only daughter, but instead, practical-minded Emily said she wanted to keep it simple. Our wedding guests were mainly family, with a few close friends. The total number of wedding guests numbered about forty.

Kayla was the maid of honor; Amy, and Maria were bridesmaids. I asked Gary, a friend from John's plant, to be my best man.

Emily was a gorgeous bride, in a simple, but stunning, off-white wedding dress, covered in sequins which sparkled in the sunlight.

We said our, "I do's," then went to a banquet hall for our wedding reception. It was there that Mom learned that the Thompson's, Emily's grandparents, the maid of honor, the bridesmaids, and her son, were all nudists. She couldn't believe I had been cavorting with other nudists during the past four years.

When Mom had an opportunity to talk to me privately off to the side of the ballroom, she said, "Michael Allen Thomas, you've embarrassed me to no end, finding out you're a nudist. I didn't raise you that way."

I answered, "I know you didn't, Mom, but it's a life style I've chosen. There's nothing taboo about seeing a naked human body. It's just what you think in your head."

Mom thought about my comment for a few seconds, then gave me a hug. "I'm happy that you and Emily both think the same way, rather than just one of you being a nudist."

I said, "I still love you, Mom."

She said, "I still love you too, Michael, even though you've become a nudist."

I left Mom and returned to the dance floor, dancing with the maid of honor, the bridesmaids, and my beautiful new bride. If Mom had known about the sexual activities I'd had with all those women, she'd surely have pitched a hissy fit, right there on the dance floor.