Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Lisa sent us to Hawaii for two weeks on our honeymoon. We enjoyed the time off together in Honolulu, spending most of our time on Waikiki Beach. Of course, we had sex—don't all newlyweds? Ours was special, because now we were truly alone to share our bodies, and to have kinky sex with each other.

* * *

Before returning to work after our honeymoon, we needed a place to live. John and Lisa introduced us to a nudist realtor named Carla. She found us a nice three-bedroom house on the outskirts of town which had been foreclosed on during the housing bubble in 2008. She mentioned she'd sold houses to several other nudist families in the same neighborhood. The house she sold us had a swimming pool in the back yard surrounded by a high fence and bushes which prevented the neighbors from seeing us when we were outside nude.

Emily and I didn't have enough money for a mortgage down payment, so John and Lisa lent us what we needed to get started. Our incomes were sufficient to cover the monthly payments.

We started off our household, like most newlyweds, with a large debt, no kids, and not much furniture. We did, though, have big hopes for our future.

Back at the plant, my job was rewarding, and I finally got the plant fully automated with computer-controlled valves, flow meters, and mixing equipment tied into computers with software which directed, monitored, and logged each process. The system worked with only a minor glitch here and there. We had documentation about every batch produced in the plant, and we could prove that the quality of our products exceeded that of our competitors.

Emily began working in the accounting department, auditing and updating records, keeping track of every penny in and out. Since she'd worked in all departments as a college intern, she was familiar with how everything worked at the Thompson's chemical plant.

Automation of the California plant had gone so well that John asked me to plan to automate the Atlanta and Houston plants. It was a challenge I was ready to tackle.

Life was good; Emily and I enjoyed our jobs and each other. We fell into a married couple routine—get up, have breakfast, go to work, come home, eat dinner, have sex, go to bed—the next day, it was the same. The sex was good—yet I yearned for some variety like we'd had with Kayla.

* * *

A couple months after we moved into our new house, I made a comment to Emily about how I missed having threesome sex with she and Kayla.

"I think I have a solution," Emily said. Within a week, Emily had invited Amy to our house for a cook-out.

Since I knew that Amy's sexual orientation leaned toward lesbian, I realized Emily desired some female sexual variety, too.

After our meal, we splashed around the pool for about an hour, then as the sun went down, we retired to our bedroom. It wasn't the same as the threesome sex between Kayla, Emily, and me, but I wasn't complaining.

Amy was more interested in eating Emily's pussy, but she did give me a blow job and invited me to fuck her doggy style for what she called her 'man-fix.' She didn't want to do missionary because she said she didn't want me to see her face when she climaxed. I thought that was unusual, but whatever floated her boat was okay with me.

After that, Emily invited Amy to our home for sex about once a month. After she and Emily had eaten each other's pussies, she'd let me service her doggy-style, Amy was good for another thirty days. It seemed to me that Amy got extremely horny at a certain point during her menstrual cycle.

* * *

Kayla and Emily had maintained contact with each other on social media since they graduated from college. When a marketing position came available in September, 2010, Emily mentioned to me, "Marketing was Kayla's business major."

Emily encouraged Kayla to apply for the opening. Kayla had been hired out of college by a Cincinnati company which didn't recognize her marketing skills, and Emily said Kayla felt she was in a dead-end job.

Kayla submitted her resume, and with Emily's endorsement, John flew Kayla to California for an interview. Emily invited Kayla to stay at our home during the couple days she was interviewing in California. It was good seeing Kayla again—nude.

I hadn't realized that during the two years since I'd seen Kayla, she'd had breast enhancement surgery. I'd like to have thanked the doctor who'd done her enhancement, because now both her breasts were the same size. They stood proudly off her chest, a C-size, at least. They looked luscious—round and firm. She'd had a nipple enhancement, too, so her inverted nipples now stood out, pierced with nipple barbells. Each barbell had a real opal mounted at the end of each one. She was one hot-looking female—as if she hadn't been before.

Emily and Kayla spent hours catching up on the years they were apart. Kayla said although she hadn't found a man equal to me, she was still looking. That evening, Kayla dined with us, and we finished off a couple bottles of wine.

When it was time to go to bed, Emily suggested we sleep together as we did in the apartment during our senior year of college. I was all for that—I hadn't had sex with Kayla for nearly two years.

Our bathroom shower stall was large enough for the three of us to shower together. It was exciting getting back together with both girls again.

Kayla wanted me to shave off her pubic hair because she missed having a smooth vulva. She said she'd had a Brazilian wax, but gave up on that because she said it was too painful.

That evening, we had threesome sex, bringing back memories of all the satisfying orgasms we'd given each other in college. I truly missed those days and nights with both girls.

John interviewed Kayla for the job and she passed with flying colors. Of course, I was rooting for her all the way. She began work just a few weeks after she resigned her old job in Cincinnati.

Kayla began working at the plant, learning the qualities of our products, and the advantages they provided. Shortly thereafter, she went on the road, demonstrating the abilities of our specialty lubricants and solvents over our competitors. Her marketing skills earned her a marketing award at the plant. Kayla's accounts, and new accounts she opened, nearly doubled our next-best marketer's sales.

About six months after Kayla began work, she met a man who swept her off her feet, and they had a whirlwind romance. Her fiancé, Gregory, proposed, and they picked a wedding date. Kayla left her apartment and moved in with him. Emily and I were extremely happy she'd finally found a man.

In the fall of 2011, Emily and I decided it was time to start a family, so she stopped taking her birth control pills.

Just a couple weeks before Thanksgiving, Emily missed her period and purchased a pregnancy kit, which tested positive. We were both overjoyed, and right away, Emily wanted me to set up the guest bedroom as a nursery.

"We have plenty of time," I said. "We don't know if it's a boy or girl, so I don't know what color to paint it. There's still about eight months until the baby is due, so let's do it right, and hire a decorator."

In the excitement of becoming pregnant, Emily called Kayla and her parents. Of course, John and Lisa were ecstatic about becoming grandparents. I hadn't contacted my parents about Emily's pregnancy yet.

A couple days later, Kayla arrived at our house with a large teddy bear holding a floating mylar balloon. The message on the balloon said, "Congratulations," and under it, Kayla had used a black indelible marker to write, "on your pregnancy."

Emily invited Kayla in and they hugged and cried together. Kayla wanted to know if we'd picked names yet, and she volunteered to help Emily any way she could.

Since it was nearly Thanksgiving, John and Lisa thought it would be a great surprise if they invited my parents to their home for their annual family Thanksgiving get together, and I could inform my parents and Emily's grandparents of Emily's pregnancy at the family gathering. So John invited Dad and Mom to fly on the company jet to the Thompson's home in California for Thanksgiving.

Surprisingly, my parents accepted the invitation, even though they knew the Thompson's were nudists.

Emily and I arrived at John and Lisa's home about 10 AM on Thanksgiving morning. Dad and Mom were already there. What surprised me was that they were both nude, along with John, Lisa, Grandpa Fred, Grandma Betty, Grandpa Bill, and Grandma Donna.

It was the first time I'd ever seen Mom and Dad naked. Mom was a perfect MILF. She had lovely, globular D-sized breasts capped with nipples that stood up like sewing thimbles. Dad had an almost full-boner, looking almost as embarrassed as I felt my first Thanksgiving with the Thompson's. Dad seemed overwhelmed with all the nude women around him. He couldn't take his eyes off the Monarch butterfly tattoos on the women.

As usual, the women prepared the Thanksgiving dinner, while the men settled in the recreation room. John opened several bottles of wine, and we enjoyed each other's company.

We all sat down to a scrumptious Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings. Everything was delicious.

At the end of the Thanksgiving dinner, John said, "Mike would like to make an announcement."

I stood up and proposed a toast to Emily and announced her pregnancy.

There was, of course, a teary scene as the grandmothers and mothers congratulated Emily. The women all wanted to talk at once, giving Emily personal advice about what to expect during her pregnancy.

Emily's pregnancy called for a celebration. John broke out several bottles of expensive champagne. In a short time, no one was feeling any pain.

We retired to the living room in front of the fireplace as we'd done in previous years, and all anyone wanted to discuss was how Emily should take care of her health, how to care for a newborn, baby name suggestions, and so on. All the crazy hippie stories from past years were forgotten.

Thanksgiving night, before everyone went to bed—probably because they've consumed too much champagne and alcohol, Lisa said, "It's swap night, who's in?" To my surprise, Mom raised her hand along with Emily's grandmothers. Because of Emily's pregnancy, Emily and I chose not to join in the lottery.

Lisa placed the four older womens' names in a bowl and the men picked the womens' names out. Grandpa Fred got Mom's, Dad got Lisa's, John picked Grandma Donna's, and Grandpa Bill got Grandma Betty's. There weren't enough beds in the bedrooms, so John and Lisa pulled out a couple inflatable beds and placed one of them in front of the fireplace and the other in the recreation room.

When Emily and I got into bed, she said, "Seeing your father's large cock, I can see the family resemblance in yours. I think Mom will be satisfied with his big equipment."

Before we fell asleep, Emily and I heard laughing, moaning, and the sounds of couples having sex. I was awakened several times during the night by women's caterwauling as they orgasmed.

The next morning, Emily and I showered before breakfast, so we came to the breakfast table a little later than the other couples. As we walked up to the breakfast table, I observed everyone was smiling, so it was apparent everyone had a good time. I noticed Grandpa Fred had several long fingernail scratches on his back, and along his ribs.

Emily and I sat at the end of the table next to Grandpa Fred and Grandma Betty. I looked down the table and saw Mom had a red hickey on her left breast just outside her nipple. Then I saw a bite mark on Grandpa Fred's left shoulder.

"Did you have a rough night?" I asked Grandpa Fred.

"Yeah, I had a tiger by the tail. I took two Viagra tablets, and fucked the stuffing out of her before she calmed down," he answered.

I heard Grandma Betty whisper, "How many times?"

Grandpa Fred whispered back, "Four—and the best blow job I've ever had. I've been lucky beyond belief."

Since Mom slept with Grandpa Fred, I was shocked by her behavior. All those years she led me to believe she was an upright, respectable mother, and now my image of my mother was shattered. 'She's as wanton as me,' I thought. 'Like mother, like son.'

As breakfast came to an end, Lisa stood and said, "This has been the best Thanksgiving yet. You're all invited to our family gathering again next year."

Dad said, "Sure, Anne and I will be here next year."

"Oh good. That means next year we'll have another swap with the same partners," as Lisa clapped her hands.

John and Lisa invited Emily and I to join them in Aspen again over Christmas, but because of Emily's pregnancy, I turned them down. I was very protective of her health, and I didn't want her, or the fetus, to be injured on a ski slope.

With Thanksgiving over, Mom and Dad flew home. Emily and I went back to work. About a week later, Emily had her first bout of morning sickness. Needless to say, Emily wasn't interested in sex, and I was getting hornier by the day.

* * *

Early one Saturday morning, a couple weeks before Christmas of 2011, the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, Kayla was standing there with a black eye, bruises on her cheek, a cut lip, and suitcase by her side.

"Whatever happened to you?" I asked.

"Gregory hit me," she said, then big tears began rolling down her cheeks.

I pulled her inside, giving her a hug. "I'm sorry, Kayla."

Emily came down the stairs, saying "Poor Kayla," as she wrapped her arms around Kayla with another hug.

Emily brought the first aid kit from the bathroom while I poured us each a hot cup of coffee.

"Tell us what happened," Emily implored, while she took care of Kayla's black eye and her bruises.

"Gregory seemed like such a nice guy," Kayla said. "Then he got drunk and went into a rage when he discovered I forgot to pay the electric bill. I tried explaining I was out of town when the bill came, but he wouldn't accept that argument. He could have paid the bill himself."

"It's better you found out now rather than after you were married," Emily said.

Kayla's wedding plans were on the rocks. Poor Kayla just couldn't seem to keep a man.

Emily invited Kayla to stay in our home until she could stabilize her personal life.

With Emily's morning sickness, our sex life was severely limited—she just wasn't interested in sex when she had nausea. Kayla took pity on Emily, helping with cooking, laundry, and other chores.

One evening when Emily had another round of nausea, she said, "I don't want to be a wet blanket when both of you are horny. You two go ahead and have sex—I'll just watch."

I think that was the only time since college that Kayla and I had one-on-one sex together. I ate Kayla's pussy and got her so sexually excited that when I fucked her, she squirted when she orgasmed. She said that was the first time she'd ever squirted.

* * *

About the third month of her pregnancy, Emily's morning sickness abated. When that disappeared, her desire for sex was higher than ever. We returned to our old college ways of sleeping and having threesome sex. It was as if we hadn't been apart, and I fully enjoyed sex with both girls.

Emily's pregnancy began to show in February. She decided that she wanted to have a natural childbirth. Emily was continually hungry, and there was something about her pregnancy that kept her horny, even after I'd just fucked her silly.

As each month passed during the spring, her tummy kept expanding and her breasts swelled. Around mid-April, Emily said she could feel the baby kicking inside of her. She placed my hand on her tummy and I also felt the bumping of a little foot on the other side of her tummy wall.

The last two months of Emily's pregnancy, her belly expanded until she looked like a large beach ball with a head plus arms and legs. Just like her grandmother had predicted, during her pregnancy, Emily's boobs expanded from a small B's to D's.

Emily began her maternity leave during the eighth month of her pregnancy. Instead of walking, she mostly waddled with her large tummy leading the way.

Toward the end of her pregnancy, Emily's tummy had swollen to the point where sex with her was impossible. She was too uncomfortable in any sex position. Finally she said, "Why don't you and Kayla have sex and just let me rest?"

"If that's okay with you," I answered.

"Until I give birth, I won't be able to satisfy you like I used to, so go ahead and make Kayla happy," Emily said.

With Emily's blessing, I took the opportunity to fuck Kayla's lights out, giving her orgasm after squirting orgasm. I think Kayla and I had sex at least twice a day.

Early one morning, Emily said her water had broken and it was time to head for the hospital.

I rushed Emily to the hospital where she was hurried to the labor room and prepped for birth. The nurse who came in with a razor to shave Emily's pussy took one look under the sheet and said, "She's already shaved."

"I did that," I said, proudly.

She looked surprised, and said, "I wish I could get mine that smooth."

"The secret is a straight razor," I answered.

The nurse said, "She's one brave girl. No man with a straight razor is ever going to get close enough to my pussy to shave it."

Emily's contractions were coming more frequently, and her cervix had dilated enough that they moved her into the delivery room. She had one particularly strong contraction which caused her to cry out in pain.

"Damn you, Mike. I'm never going to let you put that fat cock of yours in me ever again."

A nurse standing nearby overheard Emily's remark and said, "Honey, two months after the baby, you'll be begging for it."

The hospital had a liberal delivery room policy, allowing John, Lisa, Kayla (posing as Emily's sister), and me, to be with Emily during the birth. I held Emily's hand throughout on one side of her bed, and Kayla held her other hand. As the obstetrician encouraged her to push, I felt Emily's trembling hand squeezing my mine as hard as she could.

I used a cool, damp cloth to mop the sweat off Emily's brow as she suffered through the final phase of birth.

Lisa was at the end of the birthing bed Emily was lying on, and could see under the sheet. "I see the top of a little head. Oh my, look at all that auburn hair," she said, as Emily gave a final push. A couple minutes later, the nurse handed our baby girl to Emily.

Emily was sweating, worn out, and entirely overwhelmed, holding our daughter in her arms with a look of exhausted satisfaction.

"Congratulations. I love you," I said, as I kissed Emily on the cheek.

Emily looked up at me with a big grin, saying, "Mike, you can have the next one."

John, Lisa, and Kayla all congratulated Emily on becoming a mother.

Before our daughter was born, we tried to think of girl's names we liked. Finally we decided to combine our mother's names, Lisa and Anne, naming her Annalise.

Back in her room, Emily lovingly nursed Annalise with those large D's hanging off her chest. "Thanks for the boob enhancement," Emily remarked.

"My pleasure," I said.

Annalise had her mother's auburn hair and the same blue-green eye color. I got to hold her for the first time after Emily nursed her. She smiled up at me, and it was love at first sight.

Emily chose to breastfeed Annalise. I loved watching that little tyke suckle her mother's breasts. When it was nursing time, Emily's breasts were so full of milk that when she had her milk letdown, it would spray from her nipples in three or four directions like from a fountain.

Within about three months of Annalise's birth, Emily's sexual desire returned to what it had been before. Kayla continued living with us and joined into our sexual play whenever she had an opportunity. Yes, life was good.

* * * Epilogue * * *

Dad and mom became nudists, much to my younger brother's surprise when he brought his girlfriend home from college to introduce her to our parents.