Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla continued living with Emily and me. Annalise had the nursery, Kayla had her own bedroom, while Emily and I had the master bedroom. Even though Kayla had her own bedroom, I frequently woke up with both Emily and Kayla on either side of me while Emily nursed Annalise.

Emily, Kayla, and I continued our threesome sex when Kayla wasn't on a road trip.

As Annalise grew into a toddler, Kayla usually took care of her when Emily and I went out for an evening.

Amy hasn't married, so when Kayla isn't at home, Emily invites Amy to stay at our home, allowing her to share our bed. She usually comes by about once a month for her 'man-fix,' and if Kayla is there, we have a foursome.

Lisa frequently comes to visit her only granddaughter. While she visits, she generally wants to be serviced by what she calls my large cock. I can't turn down her requests, because she has sexual needs, and frankly, I enjoy it too.

Annalise calls them 'Gramma Lisa, 'Auntie Kayla,' and 'Auntie Amy.' I don't mind. By the time she's old enough, we'll tell her Kayla and Amy aren't her real aunts. Perhaps by then, she will have figured it out on her own. She's cute and smart for a four-year-old, but you might call me biased. In the meantime, they treat her as the little princess she is.

As for me, I've enjoyed married life with Emily—the love of my life and my number one lover. We have a cute daughter—the second love of my life. Besides that, I have a great career and a high-paying job in electronics with my father-in-law as my boss, and an unusual sexual relationship with my mother-in-law, and two other nudist women whom I cherish and often have sex with. In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined a better situation.

Now that Kayla has seen the joy Annalise has brought to Emily and me, she's dropped hints that she wants to have a child, too. For all the love Kayla has given me, I'm almost willing to assist her with that step. Sex with Kayla has been phenomenal, and I love her, nearly as much as Emily. But having a child out of wedlock with a woman who's not my wife would be a social stigma. On the other hand, it may just be worth it. Time will tell...

To think it all started back in chemistry lab when I was paired up with E. Thompson.

As Grandpa Fred put it, "I've been lucky beyond belief."

* * *

Thanks to all my readers who've read and enjoyed my stories. It's you who provide feedback, votes, and comments who keep me writing.