Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it occurred to me to wonder why Matt couldn't have just given me this information over the phone this morning instead of bringing me down here for breakfast and the grand tour. I set the phone down on the cradle after promising Emma a fuck she wouldn't forget, then returned to what Rachel was calling Party Central. I didn't see her at first, and there were very few places to hide, but then I saw movement from the shower corner.

Rachel was standing naked under a stream of water from one of the shower heads on the closer pillar. From this far away it wasn't easy to make out the details, but the fact that she was naked was unmistakable. I strolled slowly in her direction and she waved me over.

Once I was just outside the shower area, I stopped to admire her body. She was tall and slender except for her butt, which flared out to her sides and protruded succulently behind her. Her breasts were smaller than many of those that I'd been exposed to recently, but they were still pleasant handfuls, capped with protruding dark nipples.

"So Matt said you needed someone tall and strong?"

She looked at me with obvious lust. "Mmm-hmm. I've been hearing about the Lucky Cable Guy for almost two weeks now, and I have to say, I'm more than a little curious."

My cock was quickly hardening in my pants. Rachel looked at me and lifted and squeezed one of her breasts.

"But what about—"

"Honey, I promise you," she said. "Joe does not mind at all. We're not into the whole jealousy thing. You know how my brother doesn't mind you fucking his girlfriend? Even if he's not around? Joe and I have sex with other people."

It made a fair amount of sense. Joe was fucking lonely housewives and getting paid for it, and Rachel didn't seem to have a problem with that.

I kicked off my sneakers, peeled off my t-shirt and dropped my shorts and boxers. My cock stood up tall and proud in front of me as I closed the distance to join Rachel under the spray.

* * *

We fooled around under the spray of the shower for a few minutes rather playfully. I tried to get my arms around her, and she slipped out of my grasp and ran to a different area of the shower. The shower heads were apparently on sensors, because wherever we ran, they turned on to greet us. Rachel would grab my cock and tug on it, but as soon as I tried to slip my hand between her legs or cup one of her beautiful boobs, she would skip away again with a laugh.

Finally, she stopped right in front of one of those huge west-facing windows and crooked a finger at me, beckoning me to join her. I advanced slowly, ready to pivot and give chase if she made another dash for it. There was a tiled bench built around the bottom of the window, giving showering revelers a place to sit, but one that was totally exposed to outside world. There was something deliciously perverse about walking over to that window with my fully erect cock waving in the air in front of me.

Rachel was sitting on the bench by the time I got there, and she leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth. I gasped and threw my head back at the pleasure that shot up my spine, while Rachel took a few long deep sucks.

"You have a really nice cock," she said, before diving back down onto my pole. She sucked my entire rod down to the root, even sticking her tongue out to tickle my balls. She pulled back, leaving my cock coated thoroughly with spit, strands of which bridged out and connected to her tongue. There was no water falling on us here by the window; since we weren't actually in front of the shower heads none of them were currently on. But we were both thoroughly soaked from playing around in the various sprays. Both of our bodies glistened with beads of dripping water.

Rachel swung both of her legs up onto the bench, her heals resting on either side of her butt. This opened her pussy up to my view, and I admired her gorgeous pink opening and her neatly trimmed tuft of hair above it. She was otherwise completely smooth, and my mouth watered at the sight.

"Suck my pussy," she commanded. She leaned back against the window and I got down on one knee on the tile floor and licked her beautiful wet snatch from bottom to top. The flavor of her arousal flooded into my mouth and we moaned in harmony as I licked and sucked my way up and down her pussy. I probed by tongue inside her juicy channel and she held my head there, pushing me against her, forcing my tongue deeper.

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes! Eat my pussy! Suck me good! Make me cum!"

I worked my tongue inside her, then pulled it out and dragged it up and down over her clit while she gasped and bucked her hips into my face. I reached up to grab one of her breasts with my right hand while I sank two fingers of my left inside her cunt, all the while licking in an unbroken rhythm up and down over her clit.

A few minutes of gasping and shrieking and thrashing passed while I sucked up Rachel's juices and fucked her with my fingers. Her nipple was hard against my palm, and her free hand clapped over the back of mine and forced me to grab harder.

"So close!" she gasped. "Just like that, baby! I'm gonna cum!"

Her words trailed away into a growling moan that grew louder and stronger as I licked up and down just a little harder and faster, until finally she screamed and literally pulled my face away from her pussy by yanking the hair on the back of her head. She tumbled over onto her side on the bench with her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth wide open. She held a hand over her pussy and pulled her own hair with the other, and I sat back on my heals and watched her writhe and thrash while I slowly stroked my cock.

When Rachel had managed to catch her breath, she looked up at me with a smile. "Okay, let's dry off. I haven't even finished the tour yet."

She laughed when my eyebrows shot up and my mouth fell open. I'd been fully expecting to move in and fuck her as soon as she was done cumming and she knew it. She was leaving me with an almost painful erection and no promise of relief and she was quite amused with herself.

She hopped off the bench with a wicked grin, and I watched her boobs bounce as she strode to the shower control panel and shut off the sensors. A rack of towels stood a few paces off the tile, and Rachel stepped over the lip around the edge that kept water from flowing out onto the hardwood floors to grab one for each of us.

I finally stood and smiled at her, walking over with my cock standing tall and proud in front of me.

"Don't worry about your clothes," she said. "We can come back for them later."

* * *

She led me back to the elevator, both of us naked, and me still sporting a huge erection, and brought us up to the seventh floor. This floor was not as open as the sixth, having been built into what Rachel informed me was four separate apartment, despite her brother's claims downstairs.

"We're going to set Tina up in this one over here," she said. "There's nothing in there, and it looks out over the town instead of the woods. Tina is a bit of an exhibitionist, if you didn't notice."

Naturally, I had noticed, but it seemed to me that Rachel had a bit of an exhibitionist streak herself, as she led me down the hall without any clothes on. This being the top floor, the entire hallway running the length of the floor was lit naturally by huge skylights above. And even though the four apartments were walled off from each other, there were several places along the walls where the brick made way for glass. From the floor to an even higher ceiling than the floors below, a clear view was offered into certain areas of each apartment. The two units running along the western wall seemed to be more or less furnished, but not lived-in, which jibed with Matt telling me that the renovations had only recently been finished. The two units facing the east and thus the town were finished but empty. The views into the apartments from the halls fell on a bedroom here, another huge shower there (although in terms of size, none of these showers compared to the open-air shower downstairs).

All told, it appeared that Rachel and Matt had designed these units with their exhibitionism in mind. While there certainly seemed to be plenty of private areas, there was also plenty of room for showing off. I got a little shiver of excitement at the idea of spending a few hours with Amber and Melanie in one of these windowed bedrooms.

Rachel used her security key to open the northeast unit, and we walked into a living area that looked out through those huge windows onto our town below. Since the ceilings were a couple of feet higher up here, so were the windows.

I watched Rachel's fantastic ass sway as she walked over to the window. The only pieces of furniture in the huge living room were two sofas, and they were set up perpendicular to each other facing the window, just a few feet away. Rachel stood naked in the window, and I joined her.

"Nice view," I said with a hint of a smile on my face.

"Thanks," she said sweetly. "I prefer the sunset, so that's why I took one of the western units. Same with Matt. Still though..." She looked out over our little old town.

"I wasn't talking about the view outside," I said.

"Wow, that's original, Casanova," she teased. She grabbed my cock. "Why don't you sit on the couch so I can ride this fucking thing. Then we'll go check out the roof."

* * *

Turns out Rachel was working me up for another tease. I hurried over to the couch and sat down with a stupid smile on my face and my cock pointing straight up in the air. Rachel stooped over and started coating my prick with a fresh layer of saliva, and I closed my eyes and groaned at her expert sucking. She climbed up onto my lap, and I grabbed both of her breasts while she nudged my cock head between her pussy lips, and we both let out a gasping groan when she started to lower herself down onto my shaft.

"Fuck that's a nice cock," she said. "I'm going to have to have Joe send you to our house one of these days."

It was a little weird hearing her allude to Joe's side business and weirder still suggest that her husband should send me to service her. But from the incredible sensation of her pussy squeezing my cock, I knew I would do it without hesitation if asked.

"You pussy feels so fucking good, Rachel," I said.

She lifted herself back up until just my cock head was still inside her, then dropped back down again, harder this time. The momentum drove me up into her cunt to the hilt and this time my moan was met with her shriek of pleasure.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "Oh FUCK I can see why Tina and Heidi have been bragging about fucking you now!"

I leaned in to try to capture one of her gently bouncing nipples in my mouth, but just as quickly as she descended Rachel stood back up, dislodging my cock, which slapped wetly against my stomach and echoed through the huge empty space.

"Let's fuck on the roof," she said, grinning at the look of surprise and disappointment on my face. "Trust me, it's really nice up there."

* * *

She led me back down the hall, all the way to the southern end of the building, one floor up from where we had toweled off after our shower. There was a stairwell here which we took up a long flight to another locked door, through which we stepped out onto the roof.

The morning had turned warm, but not as warm as the previous two days (the two previous afternoons in and around Veronica's pool had been fantastic, but it was still technically spring, and the high eighties could wait).

We walked up the center line of the roof past a few box gardens, complete with a sprinkler system, until we got to the middle area of the roof.

There was a huge patio, complete with outdoor kitchen, wet bar, hot tub, chairs and chaises and tables. There was plenty of room for a bean-bag toss game, and a large gazebo to keep the sun at bay on the hotter days of the year.

There were also two naked women sunbathing on reclined lawn chairs. Two gorgeous sets of tits were of course the first things I saw, glistening with sun tan lotion. It took a few seconds of intense staring before I realized that the blond was Heidi, but I didn't recognize her friend with the dark hair and sun-browned skin. They had a stereo on the grille kitchen counter and didn't hear us approaching, so Rachel gave me a wink and tiptoed up to Heidi's chair before announcing our presence with an emphatic "BOO!"

Heidi's eyes flew open and she jumped clean off of the reclined chair from a complete rest and screamed in surprise. Her friend's reaction made me suspect her eyes hadn't been closed quite all the way, because she simply smiled and propped herself up on her elbows, pushing her big boobs with their dark brown nipples slightly together on her chest.

"Rachel! Jesus!" Heidi shrieked. "You scared the shit out of me!"

Rachel was thoroughly amused, and her laughter was soon joined by mine and Heidi's friend, and eventually Heidi herself.

"Jason!" she squealed when she finally realized I was there. She bounced over to me, her big tits moving hypnotically, and threw herself into my arms, pressing her naked body against mine and trapping my hard cock between our stomachs. "I didn't think I'd see you until tonight!"

"I had Matt bring him by for the tour," Rachel said. "Plus I wanted to see what you and Tina have been raving about."

"Jason, this is my friend Angelica," Heidi said. "Angelica, this is the cable guy with the nice cock."

"I like to think of myself as a friend of Matt and Tina," I said, grinning sheepishly, "but I'll take that."

Angelica got to her feet and came to shake my hand, her tits wobbling even heavier than Heidi's. "She's told me some pretty interesting stories," Angelica said. "But I can see she wasn't exaggerating about at least one thing."

"Pleased to meet you, Angelica," I said.

"Alright girls," Rachel said. "I've been teasing poor Jason for almost an hour now. He's gotta be about ready to explode. Want to help me make sure he does?"

"Fuck yes!" Heidi cried. "I thought I was going to have to wait all the way until tonight for a decent fuck!"

"What? I don't count as a decent fuck?" Matt's voice, coming from behind me. I turned to see him coming up the same path Rachel and I had just used. He'd left his clothes somewhere in the building, and his enormous cock was pointing out hard in front of him, swaying with his steps. Beside him was our waitress from breakfast in the restaurant, Vanessa. She'd been cute in the restaurant of course, but her cute had transformed to sexy as hell in the absence of clothing.

Angelica smiled and bit her lip. Rachel took my hand and led me under the gazebo, where there was more comfortably cushioned furniture, including an actual king size mattress covered by a fitted sheet and nothing else. Heidi, Angelica, Matt and Vanessa followed us into the shade.

Rachel shoved me back into the bed, and I plopped down on my butt on the edge with my cock pointing straight up in the air. Rachel quickly knelt down between my feet and started sucking me, and she made room for Heidi so that they could pass my cock back and forth between them. Matt jumped up onto the other end of the bed and lay down on his back. Vanessa started sucking his cock and Angelica climbed up and lowered her pussy into his face.

I'd been through more than enough foreplay myself, with all of Rachel's teasing, so as soon as they had my cock liberally coated with their spit, I backed up and lay on the bed parallel to Matt.

"Heidi," Rachel said. "Get up there and put your pussy in his mouth while I ride his cock."

Heidi crawled up the length of my body, dragging her tits over my skin, until she was straddling my face and I glued my mouth to her dripping pussy and reached up to play with her tits as the flavor of her arousal flooded into my mouth. I couldn't see Rachel, but I felt her hand wrap around my cock and point it straight up in the air, and I moaned into Heidi's pussy as Rachel's descended onto my shaft. Rachel's hands slid around Heidi's body into my view, one of them pressing mine a little harder into Heidi's left breast and the other sliding down over the eighteen-year-old's flat tummy to play with her clit while I tongued her pussy.

Rachel's pussy squeezed me as she raised and dropped herself up and down on my cock. I licked her fingers along with Heidi's pussy, and humped my hips up to meet her strokes, driving my cock even deeper into her cunt.

"Oh my god I love your cock!" Vanessa squealed from somewhere to my left. I couldn't see, but assumed she had just mounted Matt's huge fuck-rod. It was difficult to imagine her narrow frame accommodating his girth. I could, however, see Angelica's dark wavy hair along with the constant jiggle of her big luscious tits as she ground her pussy against Matt's face, muffling his nearly constant moans of pleasure.

Rachel pulled her fingers away from Heidi's pussy, allowing me to focus my efforts exclusively on Heidi's clit. The blond gasped when I started sucking it and flicking my tongue up and down over it. As Heidi got closer to orgasm Rachel's efforts on my cock increased in speed and power, until she was practically slamming herself up and down, taking every inch of my cock deep into her pussy every time. I was quickly approaching the edge of my own orgasm, but I wanted Rachel to cum with me and I wanted to see her expression and the flush of her skin. Thankfully Heidi started to cum just before I hit my limit, and she rolled off of me, tumbling into Angelica and rolling with her into a pile where both of them gasped and shrieked and came.

I took my newly discovered mobility and rolled Rachel and I over without dislodging my cock so that I was on top, and our eyes locked as I began to power-thrust deep into her pussy. My hips smacked against hers, while beside us little Vanessa continued to ride Matt's cock to orgasm after orgasm.

"Fuck me, Jason," Rachel barked. "Fuck me and fill my pussy up with your cum!"

It dawned on me that I should probably be saving my reserves for tonight's gangbang and orgy, but after close to an hour of near-constant teasing and stimulation from Rachel, only to now listen to her beg for my cum while her beautiful boobs bounced on her chest, there was no way I was holding back.

At first I thought I'd fallen short of my goal of making her cum with me, but after my balls churned deep and long and my cock cream began jetting into her pussy, Rachel started to cum. The spasms of her pussy squeezed and milked my cock, drawing thick strands of spunk straight out of my balls.

"I can feel your cum in me!" Rachel croaked, her head thrown back and color rising on her chest. "Fucking fuck it feels good!"

My cock finally stopped shooting, and my balls ached with the force of my ejaculation. I slowly withdrew my cock, now coated with a mixture of Rachel's cum and my own.

I sat back on my heels to watch Matt and Vanessa finish up. Vanessa's little boobs jiggled as she rode up and down on Matt's pole. Matt held hard on Vanessa's hips, lifting her up and down almost the entire length of his cock. Her cum seeped liberally from her pussy, coating his shaft and dripping down onto his balls.

Vanessa stiffened up and threw her hand over her mouth, as if she was afraid to let out the screaming finale of her orgasm into the open daylight air. She tumbled down off of Matt, landing in Rachel's arms just as Matt started cumming. Remembering back to an early encounter with Matt and Tina when he surprised me, I leaned over and sucked his spurting cock into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes, dude," Matt groaned. "Suck that cock!" Matt's hot cum surged over and over and I swallowed and gulped until his enormous load finally overwhelmed me. I pulled his cock out of my mouth, letting the last of his cum spurt out and run down his shaft and over my hand while I finished swallowing what was still in my mouth.