Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marty, sit!" Tina ordered once we'd all been in her mouth at least once.

Marty sat next to Matt, and Tina hopped off of her boyfriend's cock and impaled herself on Marty's. She continued sucking whichever cocks were offered to her, including cleaning her own pussy juice off of Matt. This time when I got in close, I found my cock rubbing against Jack's as she more or less succeeded in sucking both of us at the same time. Although how she managed such feats of concentration and dexterity while riding Marty's huge prick, I don't know.

Again Tina worked her way around the room, telling each of us exactly where to sit, then using our cocks to drive her to orgasm after orgasm.

"Oh fucking FUUUUUCK!" she screamed while she slammed herself up and down on Trevor's cock right next to me. "So fucking big! I'm fucking cumming!"

We had to have been going for over a half of an hour by the time Jack became the first guy to cum. He was on his second ride, trying to suck on Tina's heaving tits while she fucked herself senseless on his cock. "I'm gonna cum! Oh shit, Tina, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Tina jumped off of his cock immediately and she had him in her mouth in less than a second. "Oh fuck oh fucking fuck!" Jack bellowed as he emptied his balls directly down Tina's gulping throat.

While Jack settled back to rest and recover, Tina seemed to find another gear.

"More!" she growled. "Somebody cum in my mouth right fucking now!"

Paul stepped up, stroking his big dick, happy to oblige. Tina sucked his cock head while he threw his head back and groaned and shot his cock cream onto her tongue.

"Oh fuck yes," Tina gasped when she finally popped Paul's cock out of her mouth. "I hope you two have more of that, because I'm a long fucking way from satisfied."

She walked back over to the window, placing both of her palms flat against it and pushing out her plump bottom back in the direction of the sofas. Leaning over at the waist, her tits now hung in full view of anyone who might decide to look up from the street.

"Jason," she said. "Come fuck my ass."

* * *

I slowly worked my cock a little deeper into Tina's asshole, and she howled and screamed that she was cumming as she strummed her clit with the hand that wasn't supporting her against the window. Her sphincter clamped down hard on my cock as she rode out a powerful orgasm.

Gradually she relaxed, allowing me to finish sinking my cock inside her anal cavity.

"Holy shit, Jason," she growled. "We need to do this more often." Then she turned her head and shouted: "Why isn't there a cock in my mouth?"

There was no shortage of volunteers. Marty and Ryan appeared to either side of me, stroking their poles, and Tina swapped back and forth between them, sucking them hard. Ryan had his first spunk of the night, and Tina swallowed every drop while she continued to jack Marty's cock in her free hand, all the while howling and moaning while I fucked her asshole a little harder and a little faster. Ryan was replaced by Matt, and a few seconds later Joe took Marty's place, until Tina told me to make room for Joe.

I slowly extracted my cock from her ass and Joe took my place, slowly sliding his in my place. Someone had thought to supply our gangbang room with bottles of lube and wet-wipes, the latter of which I used to clean my cock off before moving around to wait my turn in front of Tina. Matt and Marty both took a turn fucking her asshole, and Marty actually lost it, shooting a massive load of cum deep into Tina's bowels, but his cock was still rock-hard when he pulled it out and cleaned off.

Trevor was about to take Marty's place when Tina pulled Paul's cock out of her mouth and told Trevor to sit back on one of the couches. He found a seat, and Matt and I helped Tina up into his lap. Trevor pointed his cock straight up in the air and Tina sank her ass down onto it, howling and cursing the entire time.

"Fucking cock is so FUCKING BIG!" she screamed. "Holy Jesus Fuck!"

I stood up on the sofa beside Trevor and Tina and muffled her screams with my cock, but even muffled they filled the room, especially once Matt started to slowly stuff his cock into her pussy. Tina thrashed and bucked and came all over Matt's cock before he even had half of it inside her. I pulled Tina's head back by the hair and when my cock popped free, her screams were back to full volume again.

"FUCKING FUCK ME!" she shrieked. "GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING COCKS!"

I turned her head to where Marty waited, and she inhaled his enormous prick, muffling her screams once again. She had the three biggest cocks in the room in her now, hell they were easily the three biggest cocks I had ever seen.

When I turned to jump down off of the sofa, I found Ryan in front of me, and Ryan took a few long hard sucks on my cock before letting me jump down. That seemed to set off the rest of us. Ryan having broken the ice, we were now unafraid to keep each other busy when Tina had her hands (or holes) full.

I sucked Joe's cock until it was his turn to fuck Tina's pussy. Tina stayed impaled on Trevor's cock while Matt came in her pussy, then pulled back and let their mixed juices flow down all over the base of Trevor's cock and all over his balls. Joe pulled his cock out of my mouth and sank it into Tina's cum-drenched cunt. Marty climbed down from the couch, and didn't seem to find anything weird about Jack sucking his cock when he got to the floor. Paul and Ryan took turns muffling Tina's screams with their cocks, while Joe and I took turns fucking her pussy. I felt my balls bump into Trevor's more than once, and on Tina's next orgasm, my balls started to roil and churn, and I pulled out of her, jacking my shaft and climbing up to present it to Tina. She turned away from Paul and opened up for me. My first thick strand of cum shot out onto her tongue, and she closed her lips around my cock head and drank down every blast of cream that my balls delivered to her.

I sat back on the other sofa to catch my breath and let my erection recharge. I watched Tina eventually switch to riding Matt's cock in her ass. Trevor came for the first time of the night in her mouth, and Joe added another load to her pussy. Marty sent a dozen thick jets of cum streaking across Tina's tits. We'd all blown our load at least once, but Tina was not ready to say uncle just yet.

She did however, call for a water and potty break. There were three pitchers of ice water on the kitchen counter and all of us gulped greedily, thirsty from our exertions.

We made small talk and a few of us took turns emptying our bladders. I found Joe in the kitchen after my leak, drinking his second glass of water.

"You knew what was going to happen when you sent me to Tina's apartment two weeks ago didn't you?" I asked him.

Joe cracked a smile. "It was Rachel's idea. She told me she thought you were cute and that I should send you to Tina for an audition."

So Joe's wife had asked her husband to send me to be seduced by her little brother's girlfriend. "So about earlier today," I said.

"Jason, don't even think about worrying about that," he said. "Rachel has been dying to fuck you since I told her about our trip to Mrs. Harrison's place."

"So you guys are really cool with fucking other people, huh?"

"Is that so weird?" he asked. "Matt and Tina fuck other people."

"Yeah, sure," I said. "It's just that you've been my boss for over two years, and I just never would have pictured anything like this until I showed up at Mrs. Harrison's house that afternoon. Tina on the other hand," I nodded over to where Tina had begun sucking Paul's cock again. "I don't think I've ever seen her with clothes on."

"Oh shut up!" she said, turning back in my direction with a grin and Paul's and Trevor's cocks in her hands. "I wore clothes over to your house for dinner the other night."

"Yeah, but those stayed on for what? Twenty minutes?"

"Whatever dude," Tina said. "Less talk more fuck. Let's go, people!"

* * *

"Yes!" Tina cried. "Yes, yes, fucking yes!"

She was bent over the arm of the couch, holding onto my cock, but not sucking on it, while Ryan fucked her pussy to another orgasm. In the last half-hour, Marty, Paul and Joe had tapped out. Each of them had cum at least twice, and they now sat back watching and presumably wondering how much longer the rest of us, not to mention Tina, could last. Ryan was about to join their number.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" he groaned. "Oh fuck your pussy feels so fucking good, Tina!"

Tina inhaled my cock again and groaned onto me as Ryan filled her pussy with hot spunk. Ryan stumbled backward and Tina stood back up. Cum streaked her tits and stomach and oozed down the insides of her thighs, but her eyes still glowed with a ravenous lust.

"Jason," she said. "Get down on the floor."

I quickly obeyed, lying down on the carpet and pointing my cock straight up in the air. Tina straddled my body, facing my feet, and impaled herself on my cock. I reached around to grab her luscious tits, heedless of the cum that I was rubbing into her skin as I squeezed and rubbed her incredible globes.

"I want another one in my pussy," Tina moaned.

Trevor and Matt were both so big it was hard for me to imagine either of them fitting in this velvety slick channel alone, let alone sharing it with me. That didn't stop both of them from trying. Matt went first, and I almost lost control when I felt him rub the head of his cock against the base of mine, pushing up against where my shaft disappeared into his girlfriend's pussy. Tina squirmed and I tried to adjust my angle, but there was just no way two cocks our size were going to occupy that constricting space, even if Matt had at least two inches on me and girth to spare.

Trevor tried next, and I had to wonder if it was because he was making a serious attempt or just because he wanted to rub his cock head against the base of my shaft. Finally Jack positioned himself between Tina's splayed legs, and again I felt a cock pressing against my own, and again Tina wriggled and I tried to change positions until finally, Jack's cock head slipped into Tina's pussy and our cocks and balls rubbed directly against each other inside the clenching gushing chasm of Tina's cunt.

"HOLY FUCKING FUUUUUUUCK!" Tina screamed. She thrashed between us and I was afraid she was going to break off both of our cocks, her pussy was clamping so hard. "YES! SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOD!"

Jack and I only lasted a few minutes, but Tina orgasmed continually while we double-fucked her pussy. Matt and Trevor took turns muffling her screams with their massive cocks. My balls began to churn again just as Trevor let loose with a massive load of thick cum-ropes. Tina was cumming too hard and screaming too loud to try to swallow any of it, and Trevor shot jet after jet of gooey cum all over her face, neck, chest and tits.

Jack and I started cumming at the same time, I could feel his balls against mine, tensing up as they got ready to deliver their load. Our cocks rubbed against each other and Tina soaked us both with her cum as we started firing alternating bursts of cock cream deep into her cunt. Tina continued to shriek and thrash and Matt finally let go, adding his own thick strands of cum to the mess that Trevor had just made all over Tina's face and tits. Jack and I were both drenched with Tina's cum and a generous portion of our own, and Jack pulled out and tumbled back onto the carpet, gasping to catch his breath.

Tina rolled off of me. She was covered in cum from her face down to her thighs, and she had it leaking out of her pussy and asshole. She lay beside me and gulped air, still coming down on the last of her countless orgasms.

Matt and I helped clean her up with towels, wiping away an unbelievable amount of cum from her body. She kissed her boyfriend, and then me, and then Matt again.

"I love you, Matt," she said. "I love you too, Jason."

"I love you, baby," Matt said.

"You don't have to say it," Tina said to me. "I know you can barely figure out what to do with Amber and Melanie. But I love you."

I looked into Tina's dreamy eyes, and admired her tired smile.

"You guys are two of my very best friends," I said. "I wouldn't want you out of my life for anything."

* * *

Heidi and Claire rejoined us after we'd had a few minutes to relax and drink more water. Tina and Matt excused themselves to the shower, and I was amused and faintly aroused to see that the shower facilities in this apartment were walled off from the main living area by glass, so the rest of us were able to watch Tina and Matt lovingly wash each other's bodies.

"This place is fucking awesome," Ryan said beside me.

"Yeah no joke," I said. "I got the tour this morning."

"You should see the two units on the western wall," Joe said. "Rachel and I have quite a setup. And Matt's isn't too bad either."

Heidi got our attention again. "If any of you gentlemen would like to shower before we go downstairs, there's another one at the north end of this apartment, and I can show some of you to the unit next door, which also has two."

Nobody wanted to get dressed again without getting cleaned off, so Paul took the other shower in this unit, and Trevor and Marty waited for either him, or Matt and Tina to finish. There was plenty of room in the other apartment's exhibition shower, so Jack and I used it together while Ryan took the private one in the back. Any other time I might have been tempted to fool around a little in a shared shower, but Jack and I both needed more time to recover after that marathon Tina had just put us through. When we finished washing and toweling off Claire had our clothes ready for us in the empty living room, and we got dressed and waited for Ryan to finish up before we met everyone else by the elevator.

"Are you guys ready for Tina's Birthday Party, Phase Two?" Tina asked as she pushed the button for the elevator.

* * *

To be continued, and concluded, in Chapter 10