Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god that was so fucking sexy," Angelica said. She wasn't the only one staring at us, but she was the only one who seemed surprised by what she was seeing.

My cock was still hard as iron when I climbed down off the bed.

"Okay," Rachel said. "We should all get some rest if we're going to be ready for tonight."

"Hey!" Heidi yelped. "I didn't even get fucked!"

* * *

We fooled around in the group shower on the sixth floor, but Matt and I both decided it would be fun to simply tease Heidi, making her wait for the orgy to get the cock she was so clearly craving.

We put our clothes back on, and Rachel went upstairs to nap in her apartment. Matt and I shared the elevator with Heidi and Angelica, who had decided to kill some time at the mall this afternoon. They tried to talk us into joining them with talk of bringing us into the fitting rooms with them, and I was certainly tempted. It wasn't that long ago that I'd spent a few hours at the mall with Melanie and Sarah, watching them try on bathing suits, then eating their pussies.

But today I wanted to rest up for the festivities. I'd already had two cums today, and I needed to recharge in order to thoroughly wish Tina a happy birthday.

* * *

When I woke up, someone was sucking my cock.

My eyes popped open and I sat up in a panic, too quickly. I accidentally drove my cock into Amber's throat and she gagged on me and pulled back.

"Hey, easy!" she said. "I'm not used to how big you are quite yet." Amber had made it clear on more than one occasion over the last week that her recently dumped ex did not measure up by a long-shot.

"What time is it?" I croaked, still worried that I had slept through the party.

"It's a little past five," she said. "Don't worry, we've got plenty of time."

"I think I need to save it for later," I said, pointing at my cock, which she was now slowly stroking instead of sucking.

"I know," she said. "Stacy couldn't stop raving about what a crazy party it was going to be. I just like sucking your cock, and it always gets hard when you're about to wake up."

"I was dreaming about fucking your brains out," I said with a grin.

"Liar," she said and smiled. She crawled up over me and kissed me, pressing her big tits into my chest at the same time, and trapping my cock against her pussy. "With all the pussy you've been getting, I highly doubt you were dreaming about me."

"Okay," I said. "I actually wasn't dreaming at all. Your sucking woke me up from a dead sleep. Sorry, by the way. Didn't mean to surprise you with a face-fuck."

She kissed me again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Amber's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed. "Isn't Melanie your girlfriend?"

"Yes," I said. Although even that wasn't official.

"It's not like you can't handle both of us in bed," she said and giggled. "Last night was amazing. Every time I thought you were finished, your cock was hard again."

She looked past me for a few long seconds.

"Don't tease me," she said. "I just got out of a relationship."

"I'm not teasing you," I said. "But think about it. I want you in my life. But I also want Melanie in my life."

"Are you two talking about me?" Melanie said from my bedroom doorway. She was dressed in a pair of panties and one of my dress shirts, which was open. Her gorgeous tits swayed gently as she padded over to the bed and sat down beside me and Amber.

"Can a guy have two girlfriends?" I asked her.

"Don't be an asshole," Melanie said, but her eyes sparkled with suppressed laughter. "You don't even have one girlfriend." She kissed me briefly but firmly, then kissed Amber, and my two lovely friends let their tongues come together and moaned into the kiss.

"Besides," Amber said, taking on the same look of mischief as Melanie. "What if we don't want you butting into our relationship?" She rolled off of me and into Melanie's arms.

"Go take a shower and cool off, stud," Melanie said in between kisses with Amber. "And make us some sandwiches or something."

"Yeah, chop chop," Amber said, and they both dissolved into fits of giggles.

* * *

I thought about going commando, but even in my nicest jeans, I felt uncomfortable with my cock and balls moving around and rubbing constantly against the denim. So I put on the smallest pair of boxer briefs I owned; they could barely contain my flaccid cock, but they'd keep the chaffing to a minimum until we got downtown. Amber and Melanie wouldn't show me what they were packing to wear at the party, and the idea of a surprise in that department was certainly fun to think about. Sarah and Stacy were getting ready at our house, and they were equally tight-lipped about their evening apparel.

Jack and Ryan and I dressed in dark jeans and dress shirts, and I wondered if either of them had decided to forgo underwear. I didn't imagine any of us, man or woman, would have much use for clothing tonight, but I suppose there could be sexy lingerie packed in those bags.

We all brought clothes to wear in the morning. Rachel had insisted on everyone crashing at Party Central, and it certainly had enough beds and couches to accommodate. Matt had promised catered brunch brought up to the sixth floor from the restaurant, complete with Bloody Mary bar, so that was another enticement to spend the night.

Melanie and Amber rode with me in my car, and Jack, Ryan, Sarah and Stacy followed behind in Jack's car.

* * *

We parked in reserved parking spaces in the parking garage across the street from Matt's building (or Matt's family's building, I should say). We carried our overnight bags with us into the building's main street-level entrance, between the restaurant and the bank, and waited for the elevator. A man and a woman got off and headed for the street, presumably residents of an apartment on one of the middle floors.

A big, bearded man in a black suit remained in the elevator at parade rest by the control panel.

"Sixth floor? For the ladies at least. Seventh for the guys," I offered.

"Password," he said.

I grinned. "Tropic of Capricorn."

The man swiped his security badge and pushed the buttons for six and seven. Melanie, Amber, Sarah and Stacy piled out, not without a few gasps and exclamations about the size and scope of Party Central. Rachel, dressed rather professionally for the occasion in a dark pantsuit, was waiting for them outside the elevator, and she greeted them and waved the rest of us on as the elevator door closed again.

The seventh floor landing was more softly lit than the others, reminding me of library after hours. It was occupied by Heidi, and a young woman I had never met. Heidi's companion was probably more my age than Heidi's. Her black hair and dark skin was difficult to place in terms of her ethnic heritage, but I would have guessed she was Indian. In contrast to Rachel a floor below, they were dressed in lingerie. Heidi's blond hair was pulled up behind her head, leaving just one curled rivulet on either side that hung down to her bare shoulders. She wore a lacy black bra, through which I could nearly make out the shape and rosy pink color of her nipples. Her panties, also black, left more to the imagination, except where it hugged the lovely curves of her tight bottom. To complete the ensemble, she wore sheer black stockings that encased her legs from mid-thigh down to the high heels upon which she moved with practiced ease. Her companion's outfit was nearly identical in build, but instead of black, her negligible garb was striped pink and white. She had plump breasts with dark nipples visible through the lace of her bra. Her ass was considerably larger than Heidi's, threatening to spill out of the confines of her panties at any moment. My jeans began to tighten as my cock started to expand.

"You gentlemen are the first to arrive," Heidi said as the elevator door slid shut behind us. "I believe you three know me, but this is Tina's friend Claire. Can we interest you in champagne while we wait for the others?"

She motioned to a serving table set up against the wall to our right, supporting an ice bucket with three bottles protruding over the rim.

"Fancy!" Ryan said, nodding his head in the affirmative. "Yes please."

Heidi poured, and we sipped and introduced ourselves to Claire, who told us she'd been Tina's freshman-year roommate in college. After just a minute or two, the elevator beeped and slid open to reveal Joe and Marty, who came in grinning when they saw our welcome committee.

"What's up, Jason?" Joe said, clapping me on the shoulder and smiling broadly. "How was yesterday afternoon at Veronica's place?"

"Fucking amazing," I said, shaking his and Marty's hands in greeting. "Emma had a couple of friends over."

"Have I ever told you that you're one lucky fuck?" Joe chuckled.

"Only all the time," I said. "Joe and Marty, these are my best friends Jack and Ryan. Jack and Ryan, my boss Joe, and fellow cable-guy Marty."

The guys all shook hands, and I wondered if Joe knew that I'd fucked his wife this morning. Joe joked about the names Jack and Ryan and his love for Tom Clancy novels, and Marty introduced himself to Heidi and Claire, who served the newcomers their own glasses of champagne.

Matt came around the corner, presumably from his apartment, and greeted us all with handshakes, taking a champagne flute of his own. He was dressed more casually than the rest of us in our dark pants and dress shirts. He wore a white tank-top undershirt that hugged nicely to his muscular torso and cargo shorts, and had chosen to walk around the top floor of his building barefoot.

"Is this everyone?" he asked.

The elevator beeped again, and this time Paul and Trevor emerged.

"Now it is," I said. "Unless you were expecting anyone else."

I introduced Paul and Trevor to Joe and Marty, and Trevor to Jack, Ryan and Matt. Trevor was the tallest and most muscular of us, his biceps and pecs clearly bulging in his dress shirt. I'd been sure over the last couple of weeks that I'd never see another cock as big as Matt's but the last couple of days I'd seen Trevor and Marty on different occasions sporting equipment that might give Matt a run for his money. One thing I was sure of was that this was going to be the first time in a long time where my cock was middle of the pack rather than one of the biggest.

I finished my champagne, the warming sensation of the alcohol loosening me up from my afternoon spent in slumber.

"You ever do anything like this before, kid?" Marty asked, a glint in his eye under his raised eyebrow. Marty had been in the cable business for at least thirty years, and I had no idea how long he'd been working Joe's side jobs with bored housewives, but certainly longer than my single week.

"Sort of," I said. "I guess. Me and Jack and Ryan fucked our friend Sarah last week. Me and Joe and Mrs. Harrison the other day... does that count?"

"It's all good practice," he said, grinning.

"Attention please, gentlemen," Heidi called out. Her voice had taken on an edge of authority I'd never heard before. She sounded like a talented public speaker.

We all set our glasses down on the table and turned to face Heidi and Claire, both of them threatening to bust out of their skimpy attire.

"You guys are all here to help fulfill my big sister's birthday wish," she said. "Tina wants a gangbang."

"That's my girl!" Matt said, holding both of his thumbs up.

"We have one rule tonight, gentlemen," Heidi continued. "Tina is the boss. You do what she tells you. You make her happy. Is that understood?"

A few of us nodded.

"I said is that understood?" she raised her voice.

This time she was greeted with emphatic yes's and yes ma'am's.

"Good," she said. "Because if there's any trouble, that gorilla on the elevator is not going to be happy." She smiled after she said it, even though she was effectively threatening us with reprisals if things got out of hand in regards to Tina.

"That gorilla has a name, Heidi," Matt said with a mock offended tone. "It's Arthur."

"Shut up, smart-ass," Heidi retorted. Then to the rest of us: "Tina has requested that you all be naked and hard before you join her. If you require any assistance with either of those things, Claire and I will be happy to help."

I wasn't going to need any help. Amber had intentionally left me hanging after waking up from my nap, and I'd been at least half-hard ever since, but Heidi's and Claire's outfits had brought me almost to full staff, and there was a clear outline of my cock running across the front of my pants. Jack and Ryan were similarly bulging.

I untucked my shirt and unbuttoned it, baring my chest as the other guys started to strip out of their clothes. I'd wondered before leaving the house if either Jack or Ryan had been tempted to go commando, and I got my answer when they pulled their jeans down at roughly the same time and their hard cocks sprang out into the air with no sign of boxers or briefs having been containing them. Matt was out of his shorts and tank-top before the rest of us could get much of anything off. His cock was huge and thick and rock hard in seconds. Joe and Marty were the next to be completely nude. Joe was rock-hard, but Marty's enormous member hung flaccid half-way down the length of his thighs, and he moved over to Heidi to get her assistance. Heidi's eyes were wide in surprise at his size, but she dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth and his cock started expanding. Paul and Trevor got their clothes off and stood on either side of Claire, who stroked them both to full hardness in just a few seconds. Paul's cock was roughly the same size as mine, and she stroked it in her left hand. In her right, Trevor's expanded and thickened into an iron-hard monster. I still couldn't tell for sure whether Matt, Marty or Trevor was the biggest. I was the last to get all of my clothes off, and my cock stood up tall and proud in front of me, pointing up almost completely straight.

Claire finished getting Paul and Trevor hard before Heidi was done with Marty, and I looked around the room at the seven other hard cocks of various sizes and thought that Tina certainly had her work cut out for her.

"Please follow me," Heidi said after she'd climbed back to her feet, leaving Marty's massive cock shiny with her spit and pointing out straight in front of him.

We followed Heidi and Claire down the hall where Rachel had taken me this morning, past windows giving us views into empty bedrooms and living areas, lit for watching whenever something was happening within. We filed into the empty apartment, the huge living area empty except for the two couches by one of the windows. Leaning against the brick frame of that window was Tina.

She had her back to the window, giving anyone who might have been inclined to look up at the building an unimpeded view of her gorgeous naked ass. Indeed, she wore nothing at all as she waited for us. Her huge tits hung pendulous on her chest, arms crossed beneath them as she leaned her shoulder into the brick.

"Look at all of those beautiful cocks," she said. "It must be my birthday."

* * *

Heidi and Claire slipped back out of the door behind us, and we made our way as a group in Tina's direction, eight hard cocks waving and bobbing as we went.

"You three," Tina said, pointing at Trevor, Joe, and me. "Sit on this couch."

"And you guys," she pointed now to Matt, Jack, and Marty. "Take the other one."

"And you two," she hooked her finger at Paul and Ryan. "Come over here."

I sat down in between Trevor and Joe, and all three of us started stroking our cocks while across from us on the other sofa, Matt, Marty and Jack did the same. Tina knelt between Paul and Ryan and wrapped one hand around each of their big hard cocks, looking up at them and smiling.

Trevor's huge cock was difficult to look away from: long, thick, ridged with veins and a deep brown; it wasn't something that I saw every day. I was tempted to just lean over and start sucking it, but I had no idea how he'd react to such a thing. He'd been there the other night at Paul and Mindy's house, but he, Paul and I had been too busy with the women to fool around with each other. And while Joe and I had come just a little closer to that type of contact on Monday at Mrs. Harrison's house, I still wasn't adventurous enough to totally surprise either of them.

And either way, Tina was about to go on a cock-hungry rampage.

She sucked Paul's and Ryan's cocks hard, stuffing them both into her throat with the same ease she'd been demonstrating every time I'd been around her for the last two weeks. If Paul was at all squeamish about sexual contact with another man, he made no sign when Tina starting rubbing their cock heads together and trying to stuff both of them into her mouth at the same time. If anything, he seemed to be enjoying it just as much as Ryan.

Tina worked both of their cocks in her mouth until they were both liberally coated with her saliva. The huge room echoed with the sounds of her licking and sucking and Paul and Ryan moaning at her efforts.

"Suck those cock, baby," Matt coached from his seat across from me. He was working his huge cock in his fist as he watched his girlfriend face-fuck herself on Ryan and Paul.

After a few minutes, Tina pulled her face back and looked up at them. "I'm going to suck the rest of these cocks," she said. "I want you two to switch off fucking my pussy every time I move to another guy. Can you do that for me?"

Ryan gave a goofy salute. "Yes, ma'am!"

Tina crawled over to our sofa, moving directly to Trevor. She grabbed his enormous cock and sucked the bulging head into her mouth while Paul settled in behind her and started stuffing his spit-soaked prick into her pussy. Tina groaned onto Trevor's cock, sucking hard and working the rest of his shaft with both of her hands, at least when she wasn't playing with his big balls and trying to shove more and more of his cock down her throat.

She sucked him for two or three minutes while Paul fucked her at a leisurely pace. When she popped her mouth off of Trevor's monster, she said "Yummy." She pushed back against Paul, who withdrew his cock and gave her the room she needed to move over to me.

Ryan took Paul's place behind Tina, and he was inside her and rutting away immediately. Tina's eyes rolled up in her head for just a few seconds before she focused back on me, "Hi," she said before she swallowed my cock right to the hilt.

"Oh my fucking God, Tina!" I gasped. "Hello yourself!"

She groaned onto my pole, sending vibrations of pleasure right down to my balls. I don't know how long she was there, but it certainly didn't feel like long enough. She let my cock go with a smile, and it slapped against my stomach as she moved to my right and Paul and Ryan traded places again. Over the next fifteen minutes or so, she worked her way around the rest of the group, saving her boyfriend for last, and spending twice as much time sucking his mammoth cock as she had on the rest of us. Once she had Matt thoroughly coated in saliva, she crawled forward, dislodging Ryan's cock from her sopping wet pussy. She climbed up into Matt's lap, in between Jack and Marty, and turned around, facing back in the direction of our sofa.

Tina slowly lowered her pussy onto Matt's cock, gasping and screeching the whole way, until she finally had his entire length buried inside her. Then she ordered Paul and Ryan closer so she could suck her own cum off of their cocks.

We lined up behind Paul and Ryan, and Tina sucked our cocks one and two at a time while she rode hard on Matt's cock. Her big tits bounced and heaved as Matt bounced her up and down. She swallowed my entire cock again, then turned and took as much of Trevor's as she could, then she rubbed our cock heads together and licked around both of them, working to just barely fit both of them in her mouth at once.