All Comments on 'Lucky Day, Lucky Me'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your Right

I don't believe you, not well written, not erotic, perhaps if you waited till you were done to jack off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just another BLACK writer who is a racist.

What the fuck is wrong with BLACK men FUCKING BLACK women? Aren't they good enough for you? I would imagine many BLACK women turn to WHITE men because BLACK men seem only to fuck white trash and ignore their own race. Stupid story. And NO I don't believe you either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Serious ooops!!!!!

If you were trying to write in the 'Southern Dialect' you somewhat succeeded. If you were trying to protray an undeducated person from the south you somewhat succeeded. IF you were trying to be an accomplished writer, you have serious work ahead of you. USe dialoge to get your dialect across, not in the descriptive text. "Y'all' being in the first paragraph and it went down hill from there. Poor word usage, spelling, sentence structure, etc. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Put

Your nigger fantasys in interracial cause they don't have one titled dog shit, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The dialogue was not great,

But the story was reasonable. Don't know what some of these other guys are talking about... no racist stuff in this story that I saw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nope, I don't believe it either.

No person intelligent enough to be a graduate student wakes up one morning to find hiimself "broke".

First: He had to be "broke" the day / night before. Money doesnt fly away overnight.

Second: How did he pay the taxi if he had no money. Taxies do not take a check or an "IOU".

Third: Such a story cannot be true. It goes against anything even close to reality or a busines deal.

This supposed real African in America cannot be so stupid as the person depicted. Perhaps the writer is!

The story was too stupid to read carefully or completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dumb Story

And if I ever read your stuff again I'd be almost as dumb as you. The closest you ever got to grad school was as a janitor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The racial inuendos and smacks are there. Wrong

category, it is IR had I known it was IR would not have wasted my time reading it. Actually I stopped about the time he was introduced to the women. No one in his right mind has strangers fuck any women he knows the danger is to great. Fucking someone from Africa with high infection rate there for HIV/AIDS is stupid. So ended the story as no rational person would ever do anything like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The racial inuendos and smacks are there. Wrong

category, it is IR had I known it was IR would not have wasted my time reading it. Actually I stopped about the time he was introduced to the women. No one in his right mind has strangers fuck any women he knows the danger is to great. Fucking someone from Africa with high infection rate there for HIV/AIDS is stupid. So ended the story as no rational person would ever do anything like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
its sad

white men been raping black women from slavery until now.white women been fucking black men forever.white men been hating black men or black people forever,so what.here the question why?all you white people out there tell me why you hate black people so bad.now this question isn't for those who don't hate black people.the comments tell me that there is hate out there.white writers write all kind of crap and get away with it and never call ugly names,can we all get along.a lot of the white race is still living in the times of bedford forrest and his bastard great,great , greatgrand kids that spawn from fox cable news t.v. isn't helping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As a reasonably adjusted person.

I will only say that Blackmen haveing sex with white woman is not really a problem. When it is done for the right reasons. If we are to believe these stories. ALL white women go weak at the knees when a blackman looks at her, those same legs then open for said blackman or blackmen. It doesn't seem to matter if the white woman is married or not or if the white woman has kids or not. THAT is the problem that most normal white men have with these stories. The sick white men thta get off on these stories are in the very small minority. Watching your white wife/daughters get fucked by blackmen is a fetish. There might be a group of Blackmen who get off seeing their blackwives fuck white men, if so that is a fetish as well. These types of stories belong in the FETISH section. Until that happens their will never be any love between blackmen and whitemen. And certainly when a white married wife is BLACKED then she is no longer a wife she is a whore to Blackmen.

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
Get off your fucking spoap box you black asshole

below. There is much more hate with blacks towards whites . It's everywhere. Look around dick head, see what te whites have given you free almost everything. Go get a job and shut the fuck you. YES YOU CAN! MF

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I's only fuck dem Black Albinos....

...dat wey nones can calls me razist! Heah, wate a sec, I taut dis story be bout a woman?-pistolpackinpete

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
100 Miles Out in the Atlantic?

Hope you're not majoring in geography.

The use of dialect Was overwrought. Spice should be flavoring, not the entirety of the dish.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You write

Like a little.white boy trying to be a ghetto thug. A.little boy at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!