Lucky Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was saved from further dangerous stupidity by a customer calling Josie away to the other end of the bar and my mobile phone buzzing and vibrating furiously in my jeans pocket causing my prick to start to stiffen at the unexpected 'phone-job'. Fuck, but that phone could be erotic at times! I reluctantly tugged it from my pocket and flicked it open. There was a single text message.

"IF YOU STILL WANT A JOB. CALL ME. PAULA"

Well that was the first piece of positive news for God knows how long. I instantly began to fantasise that Gorgeous Paula had somehow magically influenced my phone to give my prick an erotic moment, maybe she would do it for real when I got back to work in a couple of days. At least I left the pub feeling a little bit more confident in the future, I was a bit worse for wear but only had a few hundred yards to drive to the cottage and surprised myself by managing to make the journey and park without bringing another load of shit down on my head.

Mr. Lebowitz, the solicitor had advised me that the agents had sent in a probate valuer and housekeeping team before putting the cottage on the market, but I was surprised how clean, tidy and fresh smelling the house actually was. I hadn't been back since the day of the funeral. I climbed the wooden stairs automatically avoiding the treads with the loudest creaks as I had done as a youth living here when I came in late. Gran's bedroom had been cleaned and the bedlinen removed from the ancient carved wooden bed and I could see that her clothes had all been bundled into black sacks and stood in the bottom of the open wardrobe... I would deal with those tomorrow, the church probably still held regular jumble sales as it had when I was a boy.

The back bedroom, which had been mine was much as I had left it ten years ago, the single bed was made up, the framed prints of WW2 aircraft still decorated the walls and the rag rug was still at the side of the bed. I guess that not all times at Gran's cottage had been bad. It was in this room that I had lost my virginity on that rug with Mary-Anne Jones one Saturday morning. Only I knew that that deeper pink patch on the rug marked the event of our popping the cherry together. I bent over and peered harder, the stain was still just visible if you knew where to look. If it hadn't been for the creaky stairs Gran would have caught us in the act but I suspect she knew anyway because after that she insisted that we did our courting in the little back parlour with the door open.

I went into the guest bedroom and tossed my bag in the middle of the big double bed. It was the best bed in the house and had been Mum's when she came to stay with Gran and me at weekends and holidays. The bed had newly laundered sheets and duvet and I noticed that the lace modesty curtains at the bedroom windows were bright and white and recently washed. I foraged through my bag and pulled out my sleeping shorts and tee-shirt, stripped and changed and then made my way downstairs to the kitchen to find something to drink.

The kitchen was sparkling clean but I spotted immediately that the fridge-freezer had been switched off and the doors wedged open to prevent mould. That restricted my prospects immediately, but the machine was almost new and far better than the one at home so I would probably add it to my loot list in the morning... The cooker also appeared in good shape so I would need to think about getting a hire van or a removals company in... I had not anticipated needing to shift large items of kit or furniture. Meantime I still wanted something to slake my alcohol induced thirst and it looked as if I would be reduced to drinking tap water. I don't like tap water. My Gran used to joke and say that water should only be taken diluted with a strong spirit which set me searching the cupboards. Gran liked the occasional tot and so maybe the cleaners had missed her secret half bottle of scotch.

Another disappointment, the cupboards were bare, no food or drink anywhere, I would need to get up early in the morning and walk down to the village shop and stock myself up with the essentials for a few days stay, coffee, biscuits, some beers and a bottle of cheap vodka would suffice, I could eat at the pub or drive into Guildford for a decent take-away. The solicitor, Lebowitz, had told me that subsistence expenses could be charged to the contingency fund of the estate so Gran could treat me to a tank of petrol for the car and a couple of bar meals or some fish and chips, it would probably be eventually taken out of my share anyway.

I reluctantly poured myself a tumbler of tap water and was about to retreat upstairs when there was a knock at the front door. Whoever it was obviously didn't want to draw attention from the neighbours as they tapped with their knuckles rather than use the huge old iron knocker and wake the whole village. I had started towards the door when I realised that I was wearing nothing but my sleeping gear. The letterbox rattled insistently demanding my attendance.

"What the hell..." I murmured to myself. I was decent... My shorts were a bit on the small side but my dick was not hanging out of the leg... there was nothing to offend a visitor and who the fuck could it be anyway... Nobody knew that I was here except for the solicitor and I hadn't told him I was coming down that day. With my luck it was probably some late night creep pushing the party line for some local election... I was thirsty, getting tired and a bit ratty; twisted the key and yanked the door open.

I was bowled backwards by a pair of perambulating tits which impacted with a cushioned firmness against my chest pushing me back into the room.

"Shut the fucking door, Jack!" Josie hissed. "You know what nosey buggers they are around here..."

I quickly thrust the door closed and followed her into the room. Out from behind the pub bar she was shorter than I remembered and her breasts appeared even larger. She could possibly be taller laying down than standing up. She was wearing the same white blouse with a frilled front which did not come close to concealing her generous cleavage and her nipples appeared like hard finger tips fighting to break through her cotton bra. She was wearing a black shiny mini skirt which failed abysmally to cover her arse at the rear if she bent forward and revealed the crotch of her bright red bikini briefs at the front when she stood up straight. Her legs were well shaped if a little plump around the thighs and the lack of tights or stockings emphasised the dimples on her knees. She had been wearing black patent heels which she kicked off as soon as she stepped through the door. I found myself suppressing a giggle... with all those blonde ringlets she really did look a bit like Miss Piggy in a cute sort of way.

"Er...Hi Josie... What are you doing here?" I muttered moronically, I tend to clam up when taken by surprise and those bouncing boobies were close to putting me into shock.

"I thought you might be lonely all on you own here...with no wife to keep you warm..." She purred.

Keeping warm was not a problem right then, not only was it a warm summer night but I could feel a serious hot flush coming on, starting around my balls and spread through my body. I remembered that I was only wearing my silk sleeping shorts and prayed that I wouldn't get an erection... not just yet anyway.

Josie reached into her volumous tapestry shoulder bag and produced a bottle which she held triumphantly aloft. "I thought that we could have a little drink and get to know each other again..."

She had brought a full litre bottle of Cinzano Bianco. Who the hell drank neat unchilled vermouth these days?

Vermouth had been a favourite tipple when I was a young teenager, it was cheaper than spirits, more potent than wine and you could get a girl pissed on Cinzano or Martini much easier than trying to pour beer into her. Incredibly the rural shopkeepers never seemed to query a procession of young lads requesting to buy a bottle of Cinzano 'for my mum' and would usually hand one over carefully wrapped in a carrier bag. They probably believed that most of the village soccer mums were afternoon piss artists... a lot of them were!

I had forgotten that we were in the sticks out here in the heart of Surrey, I doubt that the landlord of the 'Bird in Hand' had even heard of Alcopops, Smirnoff Ice or Bacardi Breezers. The only drinks I had seen served in the public bar that evening were pints of draft bitter. In London bars the beer came in ice cold bottles from Australia, Belgium or Mexico, and if you asked the barman for a glass you got a plastic beaker. Drinks only came in proper glasses in restaurants and the gay bars.

I went over to Gran's sideboard and brought out a couple of squat glass tumblers. Josie had seated herself on the settee and so I sat beside her and poured a generous measure of the aromatic fortified wine into each glass. In the end booze was booze and I had been ready to kill for a glass of water a few minutes earlier.

"Here's to old friendships!" I said and tried not to gawp as she tucked her legs up beneath her exposing vast expanses of thigh and the tiny red triangle that struggled to conceal the fat lips of her labia that were pressing deep camel's toes into the thin fabric.

"Cheers Jack!" She reciprocated. "Nice Jim-Jams..." She ran a long nailed fingertip down the front of my tee-shirt and then let her hand rest on my bare knee, tossed off the contents of her glass with the other hand and reached for the bottle to pour a top up all in one fluid motion. I liked that... the actions of a very competent and dedicated sot... a girl after my own heart.

"So what are you really doing here, Josie?" I asked hopefully.

"I've come to collect a debt..." She grinned, walking her fingers up and down my naked thigh. I was going to get a hard-on soon...I just knew it!

"What debt is that?" I was genuinely puzzled, it had to be a joke but I was going to play along.

"Do you remember that Friday night behind the cricket pavilion with Tina Jones ...

Did I remember it? Christ YES! I had been dating and shagging Tina for a few weeks but that night we had been hanging out at the cricket ground drinking cider and smoking, the three of us me, Tina and Jodie who was her best mate and sometimes tagged along. Tina and I had been snogging and had got really horny and had decided to go for a screw in the tall grass behind the cricket club pavilion. It was one of those memorable shags because Tina was really had the hots that night and insisted that we fucked bareback, the first time we had done it without a condom. It was wild, exciting and risky even though she was on the pill and the most fantastic sensation ever when I shot my load deep into her vagina.

"You and Tina went for a jump, remember?" Jodie went on breaking into my reverie. "You gave me your packet of fags and told me to sit on the front steps and wait for you..."

"Yeah, that's right..." I had forgotten that Josie was even there but it was starting to come back.

"Do you remember what you told me?"

"N-h-h-h-h..." I didn't really remember much at all other than fucking with Tina. I guess getting my first creampie drove everything else from my head.

"You kissed the top of my head and told me... "You and me can get it on later, if you are up for it?"

"Er...right..." It sounded like the sort of crap that I would have spouted. I thought that I was the village stud in those days, a city boy amongst yokels, there were more than twice as many girls as lads and most of them were pretty frustrated and randy but I am sure I would have remembered if I had shagged Josie. I recall that we all walked home together, Josie went off up the lane to her house and Tina and I hid in the passage leading to her back door and we kissed and petted some more until she dropped down to give me a blow job before we fucked again standing against the passage wall and I filled her love nest with my hot cum for the second time that night. That was only a couple of days before Mum came to drive me back to London.

"Well it's time that you made good on that promise..." Josie chuckled, "I've come for that shag you owe me!"

I couldn't help it. Thinking about screwing with Tina ten years ago and sitting intolerably close to Josie's lush body had finally caused my prick to jerk into life filling the front of my loose shorts with an unmistakeable hard bulge. Josie had not missed the development and her hand made a lightning strike to grasp my erection through the thin silk of my pyjama bottoms. I was left in no doubt as to what was to be the outcome of her visit.

I guess that I should have been surprised or even shocked by Josie's behaviour, but the truth is I have always possessed some sort of strong sexual attraction for certain women. It takes me very little effort to get into their knickers, a corny chat up line, a bit of fore-play and they are usually begging me to fuck them... it's almost criminal how easy it is sometimes. I don't consider that I am some sort of fantastic lover, the Don Juan of Hammersmith, but I have never had any complaints about my performance and the ladies seem to enjoy giving me a good time in return. Mary-Anne Jones was my first real shag when we were both fourteen and since then I have tried not to go more than a few days without sex. Does that make me a sex addict? I guess that it probably does. Never-the-less having a woman throw herself at me the way Josie did was a bit unusual... but certainly not unwelcome and exactly what I needed to ease my woes that night.

For just a fleeting moment the instinct for self-preservation kicked in, "What about...er...Rugby Roy...won't he miss you?"

"Nah... he's gone off to Guildford with his mates to some afterhours drinking joint... He left me to walk back to my mum's place alone so I reckon that his loss is your gain, Jacko!" I hadn't been called that for years I was surprised she had remembered my old school nickname.

Duty done I was more than willing to move on, particularly as Josie's fist was making a good job of focusing my attention on my hardening erection. I felt her ooze down from the couch so that she was kneeling between my feet with one fantastic breast resting on each of my knees and was aware that her hands were tugging at the waistband of my shorts until my imprisoned erection was freed to stand boldly to attention only inches from her face.

"Fuck Jacko...that's a good 'un!" She chortled and then her hand was pulling my prick forward until she could touch the tip with her tongue, causing me to shiver and jerk with anticipation. She smiled up at me, "Be patient lad... I've got big plans for tonight..."

"Er...there's a soft comfy bed made up upstairs..." I suggested. "We could get undressed and..."

"We can do that here..." She countered, "Now... are you going to get my tits out or not...you know you want to?" She was right of course...I did seriously want to play with those magnificent knockers and that usually had an added bonus. The urban myth that big girls like to have their tits fondled is mostly true and it usually makes them as horny as hell so it would be worth putting in the extra effort even if it wasn't so much fun anyway.

Josie released her strangle hold on my prick long enough for me to unfasten her blouse and bra and toss them onto the floor releasing those two pale melon shaped globes into my custody. I weighed one in each hand as though they we soft luscious fruit...bloody hell, you wouldn't get many of those to the kilo. Her tits were fabulous, soft and round and the whole breast moved fluidly under my hand as I slid it upwards seeking the nipples, which were suddenly there beneath my thumbs. Her teat was large and soft and pink with the surrounding aureola dark brown and huge almost filling the palm of my hand, it felt hot and rough with tiny pimples, it was like having sex by Braille.

I squeezed at the nipples with little tweaking motions and felt them start to harden slightly and brought my face down to kiss the exposed flesh and slowly suck the stiffening nipple into my mouth whilst flicking at it with the tip of my tongue. I kissed, licked and nibbled around the nearest nipple which rewarded my efforts by hardening to a large, firm, erect knob, like the end of a babies thumb. It must have felt good for her too because Josie started to make tiny shivering movements and brought her hand up to grab a handful of my hair and pull my lips harder onto her breast.

"A-h-h-h-h yes! Good... that's bloody fantastic!" She moaned. She was settled down on the floor between my knees with her head thrown back, her eyes closed and her red lipped mouth open. I debated whether to fill it with my dick but choose to continue giving my attention to her breasts and moved my lips to the other nipple which was already swollen and engorged. Josie let out a loud shriek, "Aaaaaaah!" and bucked beneath me pushing her breast hard up into my face and pulling my head down with her hand. My right hand moved to cup the other tit and trap the swollen teat between two fingers gently tugging and squeezing. She was still bucking gently and also now rolling her upper body slightly from side to side. I drew my head back so that I could squeeze and caress both tits with my fingers.

"A-a-a-a-h! A-a-a-a-h! She screamed out again, "Yes, yes...oh bugger! Oh, fuck...that's good!" I thought her screams would wake the whole village, but Gran's cottage was set back from the High Street up a narrow lane... and I really didn't give a flying fuck if we woke up the whole of the County of Surrey.

She was humping against the front of the couch, the shiny black mini skirt rolled up into a narrow belt of fabric around her waist exposing the tiny red triangle which was all that concealed her sex. Her knickers had ridden down a fraction and I could just see a tiny whisp of darkish pubic fluff above the outline of her pussy lips. I had just known that she was not a natural blonde.

My fingers stayed fixed on one large tit and I let the other wander down towards that little patch of mole brown fur that I had glimpsed. My hand pushed beneath the elasticated waist of her knickers and discovered a line of soft fluffiness. A finger moved down gently ruffling the soft bush of hair and found her pussy and probed for her butter ball. Josie's pussy was really moist and hot, she must have already been quite turned on as the lips of her labia felt engorged and swollen. I started to massage her clit with the tip of my finger; she moaned loudly and thrust her groin at me slamming the back of my hand painfully against the front of the settee. There was no doubt the Josie was ready for it, she was hot to trot!

"Wait...wait!" She moaned and grabbed the hem of my tee-shirt tugging it up over my head with a force that nearly ripped my bloody nose and ears off! I felt as though I was being skinned. Her hands seized my shorts and dragged them down over my knees so that I could kick them away, then she was wriggling further into my lap her soft enormous breasts enveloping my erect prick and her nipples little hard hot points pressed against my belly. Her full breasts practically touched each other giving a nice tight cleavage to slide my prick through as she took my cock in one hand and slowly inserted it into the soft opening from below holding it at the root and firmly pushing it up between those two globes of softness until I could see the glans peeping out from above. It felt fabulously erotic, I have fucked vaginas which were not as tight. This was not my first tit-fuck but it was certainly the best I had experienced to date. Her tits were weighty and close enough together that she didn't need to hold them in at the sides and she could use her hand to guide the bottom of my prick as I began to slowly thrust whilst still toying with her swollen chubbies.

123456...9