Lucky Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, good...fuck 'em, Jack, fuck 'em!" She panted in ecstasy. I guess that it really was true about big girls and their tits; it was certainly turning Josie on.

I was completely engulfed in her flesh and loving every second of it. She was reciprocating my thrusts so the pleasure was enhanced even more and she knew the effect it was having on me.

"Do you like fucking my melons?" She gasped.

"Oh, yeah..." I panted in reply, "But you are going to bring me off if we don't stop soon." I admitted. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten and we hadn't even begun to shag for real yet.

She held her hand above my cock so that the emerging glans was thrusting into her fist with every upward heave it was the most fantastic combination of a tit-fuck and hand job that you could imagine and I wanted it to go on for ever. She must have been getting some jollies out of it as well as I could hear her moaning like she was going to cum and her nipples were getting harder and harder by the second. I had always had this theory that with the right petting some girls could be made to orgasm just by playing with their tits.

I have always been skilled at the long game but had been banging away at her tits for close to ten minutes, my prick was starting to jerk and the tingling in my balls told me that I was getting very close to ejaculation, I really needed to pull my cock out of there immediately before I lost control and made a mess of both of us but it felt so good and suddenly Josie was using her hands to press her titties together to make the fit around my cock even tighter and her breasts were slippery with my pre-cum and I knew that there was no way I could stop now.

"Oh yeah, Jacko... Are you ready to cum?" She gasped. Her face was flushed and she had her eyes closed and her breath was coming in rapid gasps. I couldn't believe it but I think she was going to orgasm as well.

I exploded massively, long strings of my hot jizz spraying over her breasts and face causing her to gasp with surprise and then let out a high pitched squeal as she climaxed hard her whole frame shaking and jerking as the orgasm rippled through her plush body causing those fabulous soft tits to quiver and shake like jellies. My second shot flew uncontrolled towards the ceiling to fall like gooey rain splattering both our faces and shoulders.

"Oh fuck, Josie," I gasped. "That was amazing... you have the most incredible tits ever!"

"Liked that did yer?" She chuckled.

I guess that it was lucky that we were both naked except for her tiny red knickers, skin is a lot easier to wipe clean than clothing.

"I had better get a towel..." I said standing up and heading for the kitchen.

She heaved herself up from her knees and sat down on the couch with her feet curled up under her but made no attempt to get dressed. "Bring the bottle and some fags back with you..." She called after me.

"Don't smoke any more..." I stated apologetically as I sat down beside her and poured top ups of the Cinzano into our glasses and used a clean tea towel to dab away the last of the stickiness on her boobs.

That was one of life's little ironies. I smoked like a trooper at fifteen. I could afford to buy a packet of fags a day out of my pocket money... Now at 25 when I could desperately appreciate the luxury of a calming nicotine habit, I couldn't afford to smoke even holding down two full time jobs. A packet of smokes cost the same as a six pack of half-decent beers... No contest!

She foraged in her bag and eventually came up with a packet of Consulate Menthol and a disposable lighter, lit one for herself and offered the packet to me. I really was sorely tempted, the aroma of her cigarette driving me mad but I knew that if I took one then I would not have the will power right now to resist starting again and so somehow I found the balls to say no. Maybe if Paula gave me my old job back I would trade off a night's drinking for a couple of packets of smokes when I got back to London. One form of anaesthetic is probably as good as another.

Josie and I had lapsed into one of those pregnant silences that follow casual sex when you feel that you ought to talk to each other, about art or books or something profound but nothing comes to mind except whether or not you will have sex again before you part.

"Are any of the old gang still in the village?" I asked taking a good slug from my glass. I wasn't really that interested but was trying to make conversation. I didn't remember Josie as being much of a conversationalist as a teenager but I had never dated her and if I had then we probably wouldn't have done much talking... Lips were for snogging and mouths were...well... let just say that deep throat was on every lad's wish list.

"Yeah, a few..." She replied blowing a tantalising cloud of smoke in my direction. "Lenny and Lawrence Potter are still at High Gate Farm working for their Dad... they were in the pub tonight but you probably didn't recognise them...the two fat slobs with gravy stains on their shirts and tea stained moustaches." She blew another mouthful of fragrant smoke. "Most of the girls got married and moved away... oh, and Tina Wells, married the rector a couple of years back and is now a vicar's wife somewhere in Yorkshire."

"Bloody hell, Sex Mad Tina married to a vicar that's unbelievable!" I chuckled. "I'll bet she has livened up his parish and increased the number of hopeful males in his congregation!" I wondered if the vicar's wife still toted a handbag full of flavoured condoms or wore her crotchless knickers to the Parish Wives meetings.

"Emma Tweedy is still about..." Josie went on, "She married a fella from Ashton and they now own her dad's old farm... Old Bob Tweedy pissed off to Australia to live with his son." I remembered Emma very well. She was a pretty, sweet natured girl, with a neat slim figure who sang in the church choir and never missed Sunday School and Wednesday Prayer Meetings with Mrs. Chalmers in the church hall. I had dated her for a couple of weeks until her father found out. She got grounded and I got a boot up the arse from her big brother who later left the village and joined the army. We only saw each other once more when we ran into one another by accident on the Low Road walking home from the bus stop. I persuaded her to walk with me through Kelling Copse in the hope that I might get the chance of a last snog and perhaps even a bit of a fumble beneath her cardigan. That sweet innocent girl turned out to be a randy little hell cat! She dragged me into a copse of Rhododendron bushes and virtually raped me... not that I put up a lot of resistance, then calmly said goodbye and ran off home. I never did discover how she explained away the mud and semen stains on her skirt but shortly afterwards her dad grounded her and she wasn't allowed out to the village youth club or discos any more.

Josie put down her empty glass and stretched across the couch to lean against me her hand reaching down to stroke my now limp cock. "I hope that this thing is still able to go two rounds?" She grinned. "Tina told me that you were always good for at least two shags a night... and you haven't filled my purse yet."

I hadn't heard that expression since I left the village, 'filling her purse' was local slang for a fuck ending in a creampie. It told me exactly what Josie's expectation were... Oddly they coincided exactly with my own.

My prick was starting to rise in line with my expectations and so I leaned into her my weight pressing her back until we were horizontal on the couch and I was laying comfortably cushioned on her soft chest with my resurrected boner pressed hard against her thigh. I brought my face down and our lips met and pressed together hungrily our tongues twirling and thrusting like mating cobras in the hot cavern of our mouths. We eventually broke apart panting and gasping for air and she got her hands beneath me and gently pushed me away.

"You are a great kisser, Jacko..." She whispered against my ear, "But we shouldn't do that... I am still engaged to Roy... I am not a whore!"

I wasn't sure that I quite followed her reasoning but I think I understood what she was getting at, by some dint of female logic the sex was OK but the snogging was too personal. Some girls like to kiss and pet but won't put it out without being in love and others are up for sex from day one but shy away from any show of affection or commitment.

"I DO want you to screw me, Jack!" She pouted. "My Roy might have the biggest cock in England but he prefers rugby to shagging... A fast fuck on a Saturday night after a skin-full of bitter at the pub is his idea of a sex life, and he ALWAYS uses a bloody condom! It's really boring!"

When a guy is just about to fuck a girl the last thing that he wants to hear about is her fiancé or husband's sexual performance or that he has a bigger tool than you have. If Josie went on like that she stood a good chance of winding me up. I had every confidence in my ability to perform, shagging was what I did best... it was more than just my hobby I considered it a vocation but I was not intending to get into a fucking contest with the rugby playing 'man-mountain' so that she could gossip and giggle to her female friends about who gave her the best time... I know that it is what girls do but most men find it a bit disturbing at best.

She grasped my hand and pulled it down between us and pressed my finger firmly against her crotch. That tiny triangle of red silk felt warm and wet with the love juices from her earlier orgasm and I could feel the deep indentation of her pussy lips. I pressed my finger hard into that soft moist grove and heard her gasp as she jerked her hips upwards to press her sex against my hand.

"Oh yeah, Jacko... Put it in me... I want you to shag my arse off the way you used to do with Tina..." She hissed hoarsely... "I really loved hiding up and watching you..."

That came as a surprise, I hadn't realised that Josie spied on us when she tagged along, but in retrospect I guess that was to be expected. It didn't shock me that they probably talked about me, Tina was always a bit of a motor mouth... I'll bet her revelations were livening up the afternoon teas with her husband's female congregation.

I slipped my fingers into the top of that little red triangle and tugged to draw it down but instead the strings at the hip snapped and it came away in my hand. Josie either didn't notice or didn't care and I guess that it wouldn't be the first time that she had gone home without her knickers.

I slid my hand up and cupped one soft melon shaped breast in my palm, feeling the large nub harden as her nipple become engorged again from my touch. She moaned quietly against my throat, Josie really loved the attention to her tits and my playing with then seem to make her super horny in record time. I squeezed her nipple gently between my thumb and forefinger and felt it swell and stiffen. She gave a sharp gasp and wriggled to the side a bit so that she could return her hand to my boner, grasping gently just below the swollen glans and lightly squeezing whilst her thumb softly caressed the sensitive vein on the underside of the shaft.

"Roll over so that I can do it right..." She ordered and somehow managed to push and roll me onto my back without releasing her hold on my cock and scrambled over my legs to kneel facing me sitting on her heels straddling my thighs. The open lips of her pussy faced me invitingly, and so close to my waiting prick...I could easily grasp her rounded buttocks and impale her almost without moving; the inner lips protruded pinkly and offered a promise of ecstasy and fulfilment that was almost impossible to resist in my state of arousal.

She must have read my thoughts. "Not yet..." She cautioned, "I want to have some fun first before we fuck..." I thought that fucking itself was fun but I was prepared to go along with her.

"Let me get you off again..." She murmured. She squeezed my cock hard. "You know you need to..." Bloody hell, did I need to! My stomach ached with the need to release and my prick was so erect and engorged and pounding with blood that it was becoming painful. She began to pump her hand up and down the length of my boner. Every slow firm movement of her hand was racing me closer to an immediate ejaculation. I was already desperately close to shooting my load when Josie stepped it up another notch.

She lowered her head and tickled the the tip of my penis with her tongue causing me to quiver and jerk in anticipation. She circled it slowly with the tip of her hot moist tongue then licked lower drew the tip of her tongue down one side of the shaft and then up the other, pausing to suck none to gently on my balls on the way back. I watched as her hot, red lipped mouth moved over the head of my penis and slid down to enclose the whole engorged purple cap.

"Oh shit, Josie, that's awesome..." I gasped. Her two handed grip on my erection continued to hold it steady whilst she lowered her head down taking more of the shaft into her mouth until I could feel the tip meeting the restriction of her throat. She began to slowly move her mouth up and down encasing my cock in a moist, warm, soft sleeve. I became aware that I was idiotically counting the number of times she thrust her mouth down over my cock, at twenty-three I could feel the charge beginning to build up in my balls and knew that I was really close to blowing my load.

"Stop!" I gasped frantically, "I'm going to..."

She removed her mouth and grinned down at me, "Don't even think about cumming anywhere except inside my cunny!" She laughed and raised herself up so that her slit was poised above my prick so close that I could feel her heat on my glans. I could see her clit, engorged and stiff like a tiny penis peeping out from beneath its pink sheath and reached up with one finger to rub it with firm circular movements. Just that touch was all that it took.

"A-h-h-h-h FUCK! O-h-h-h-h-h!" Josie let out a loud howl and her whole body stiffened, her back arched and her fantastic tits began to sway and quiver as a massive orgasm wracked her body.

The temptation was just too much. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me whilst thrusting upward with all the strength of my thighs and shoulders. My erection slid into her hot moist depths in a single hammering thrust.

"E-e-e-e-e-o-w! Yes! Yes! YES! " she screamed and leaned her bodyweight backwards forcing herself even harder onto my prick which now felt swollen and engorged and ready to burst.

I needed to release but I didn't want the joy of being rammed hard into Josie to end and so stayed still for a few moments clenching my buttocks and mentally willing myself to hold off from ejaculation. As her orgasm calmed she began to slowly pump up and down on my shaft and I reciprocated by thrusting upwards, slowly at first but getting faster and harder as I raced uncontrollably towards my own climax, until my prick was slamming into her with bruising force each upward thrust lifting her up off of the couch as I impaled her violently onto my rock hard erection, causing her to gasp and squeal each time that I drove deep into her. Finally I could hold back no longer and with a loud grunt erupted into her in great long jets of hot jizz filling the depths of her love tube and squirting backwards to coat my balls and thighs as I made my final thrusts and slowly pulled out of her pussy.

With a shrill wail Josie collapsed onto me, her breasts crumpled and flattened against my chest almost crushing the breath from my lungs and her legs flexed out beside mine quivering from her sexual exertions.

"Oh Jeez, Jack!" She muttered eventually. "That was fucking amazing... You really are the best fuck ever!" She rolled away from me so that we were laid side to side and reached down between her legs bringing her fingers back up dripping with our combined sex juices. "You did it! You really did come inside me...I just love that... It was really wicked!"

I grinned silently to myself. Up yours Rugby Roy... Your dick may be bigger but I am still the village stud and I've just fucked your girlfriend to a screaming jelly!

Even as the thought crossed my mind Josie's mobile started to buzz loudly in her bag. "Oh shit! I reckon that has got to be Roy... texting to say he is on his way home." Josie exclaimed. She scrambled up, glanced at the 'phone and I watched amused as she darted about the room her naked tits bouncing, gathering up her, bra, blouse, skirt and the remains of her knickers before dashing up the stairs to find the bathroom.

"I had better get over to my Mum's place, in case Roy decides to call in..." She told me coming down the stairs fully dressed a few minutes later tugging a brush through her blonde curls.

"Will you be OK?" I asked. She looked wrecked, a blind man could tell that she had been shagging, her face was blotchy and her knees were red from kneeling on the carpet. She had repaired her bright red lipstick and had pulled her skirt down low enough to almost cover her pussy.

"Yeah fine," she grinned. "Roy won't be looking for sex tonight but might want me to make him a cup of tea and a sandwich... we don't shag mid-week!" What a waste I thought.

I had quickly pulled on my shorts whilst she was dressing but my street clothing was all upstairs in the bedroom. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked, my fingers crossed behind my back hoping that she would say no.

"Probably shouldn't... We might be seen and my Mum would be sure to recognise you...she still calls you "That sex-mad Drake boy..." if we talk about the old days... she would twig what we have been up to immediately..."

"Better not, then," I agreed relieved. Apart from the risk of being spotted by nosey neighbours I really didn't want to turn out at one o'clock in the morning, I had been tired before, now I felt shagged to exhaustion and all I could think of was that soft bed upstairs.

We stood just inside the front door and she reached up and gave me a wet kiss on the lips smearing her lipstick again. "I shall be here for a couple of days," I told her, "Maybe I will see you at the pub, eh?"

"Yeah, but we can't risk shagging again... Roy would kill us both if he found out! It was fun though...wasn't it?" I just nodded silently.

I switched off the lights and opened the door a crack and peered out and then widened the gap to let her slip out onto the garden path and watched her wobble down the crazy paving to the gate on her high heels and then disappear into the lane. I poured the remnants of the Cinzano into one glass and took it with me up to the bedroom... I might awaken during the night feeling thirsty I told myself, I wasn't totally pissed yet and that was unusual for me at bedtime these days.

Lying in the middle of the bed was a double triangle of red silk the torn remains of Josie's knickers, I guessed that she had left it there for me as a souvenir. The flimsy material was damp and held the musky aroma of a woman's arousal... I stuffed it beneath my pillow before climbing into bed. All in all my first night back had not turned out too badly... I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

*

*

Considering that I had been half pissed and shagged to exhaustion the night before I hadn't really slept all that well. I had forgotten how bloody noisy the country is at night, foxes barking, owls moaning and the childlike wailing of some old girl's tabby cat being screwed by a farmer's big ginger Tom. I think that there were still squirrels using the loft as a short cut between the trees at either end of the cottage. Gran always reckoned that having squirrels in the loft was good luck... if you had squirrels then you wouldn't get rats. Personally, to me they were just tree-rats and there was little to choose between them, noisy little buggers needing their furry little arses kicked. I longed for the soothing music of articulated lorries trundling past and the lullaby of diesel taxi cab engines ticking over whilst dropping off their fares. Proper peaceful city noises. I certainly didn't need to be woken up by a feathery fucking dawn chorus at four o'clock and a herd of cows hooting and bawling as they were stampeded through the village to some farmer's milking shed to have their tits pulled.

123456...9