Lucy's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

Lucy finally told me to turn over so I could get some color on my ass. Of course she wouldn't let me untie the strings from the bikini top so I would have that tan line also.

After about an hour of lying on my stomach Lucy told me to spread my legs. I spread my feet till they were about a foot apart. Lucy slapped my ass hard and said "Keep spreading your legs further till I tell you they're far enough apart."

Lucy finally said stop when my feet were at least three feet apart. I knew anyone walking by would have a clear view of my cock tucked back under the swimsuit. For some silly reason the thought of lying on a beach in a bikini with my ass exposed for everyone to see was turning me on. I had gotten soft while laying on my back but now my hard-on had returned!

Lucy then shocked the hell out of me by reaching between my legs and started rubbing my cock. I let out a moan. It felt so good and I was so horny. I wanted to cum so bad but Lucy had other ideas.

"If you cum Cynthia, I will abandon you here with your hands cuffed. So you better tell me when to stop or else. Do you understand?"

I moaned "yes". And after only a couple of minutes I had to tell Lucy to stop. I was so excited I was ready to explode. Lucy stopped but after about a minute she started rubbing my cock again telling me to let her know when to stop again. This pattern continued over and over till I begged her to let me cum.

With a chuckle she asked "What will you do for me if I let you cum?"

I was so turned-on I would do anything to be able to cum and told her so.

Lucy laughed at me and said "Let's go for a walk on the beach and find out just what you will do slut!"

And with that, Lucy stood up and put her shorts and top back on. She said "I'm covering up so everyone will only look at you. You'll like that slut, won't you? Walking around the beach in a skimpy bikini with your ass exposed. This will be fun!"

She told me to stand up and put my hands behind my back so she could cuff me telling me she wanted to ensure my tits stuck out. They were 40DDs and they were going to stick out no matter what but Lucy still cuffed my hands which pulled my shoulders back and tits out. And even though my cock was tucked back between my legs, Lucy took great delight in telling me my hard-on was clearly visible under my swimsuit.

How could I go for a walk on the beach in a thong bikini with a hard-on showing? Everyone would know I was a man dressed in a women's swimsuit! My only hope was that with a wig and make-up and not getting to close to anyone that I just might pass.

Lucy was going to make sure that didn't happen. Because next she put a posture collar around my neck and attached a leash to it to lead me around. She didn't need to lock the collar on since I couldn't reach it with my hands cuffed behind me. The posture collar was severe and prevented me from turning my head sideways or moving it up or down. I basically could look straight ahead but no where else.

Lucy told me not to say a word no matter what was said "or else". I understood the "or else" and kept my mouth shut.

Lucy led me all over the beach to various individuals or groups of people. Some were disgusted and made rude comments which added to my humiliation but others laughed at me or even engaged Lucy in a conversation about me. Needles to say my face was beet red from embarrassment.

To those men that weren't disgusted by my slutty appearance, Lucy would say "This is my sub-slut Cynthia. She loves to suck cock and if you're interested in the best blow-job of your life, meet us down at the far end of the beach behind the rocks at 2:30. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!"

With an offer like that how many men would say no? I doubted many, regardless if I was a man or woman especially if they'd been drinking or smoking pot. On the other hand, I had no idea how many were interested as I couldn't look down to see their reaction with the posture collar on.

We eventually made it to the far end of the beach. I knew this because we had to climb over some rocks instead of sand and when we got back down to the sand on the other side Lucy blindfolded me.

Lucy led me around the bend I saw before she blindfolded me and then finally jerked on my leash to get me to stop. I honestly had no idea who was there besides Lucy and I. Lucy started giggling and said to me "Slut you have no idea how many cocks you're about suck-off but I guarantee it's more than I can count on both hands. You must look hot in your little thong bikini to get this many men wanting blow-jobs."

I couldn't imagine giving more than ten blow-jobs. In fact I didn't want to even give one but I had no choice. Lucy had blackmailed me perfectly and I was going to do whatever her sick mind dreamt up till I got my videos back.

Lucy took the posture collar off me to make it easier for me to give blowjobs – what a thoughtful bitch! "Get on you knees slut and suck off every cock offered to you. Since you never got lunch today I know you must be starving. And now you're going to get a liquid lunch. You will swallow every drop of cum you slut and you will thank each man properly for allowing you to suck him off!"

I got on my knees and almost immediately there was a cock pressing on my lips. I opened my mouth and the cock slid all the way in till it tickled my tonsils. Whoever he was, he pulled back out slowly then slid his cock back in my mouth. He kept doing this but his tempo increased every time. Pretty soon he was fucking my mouth like there was no tomorrow and after about five minute he shot a huge load into my mouth.

He didn't shove his cock down my throat to cum. No, he pulled almost all the way out so just the head of his cock was in my mouth. This way I got a mouthful of cum that coated my tongue so I would taste it for a long time. What a nice man – the fucker!

I wanted to spit but knew Lucy would be furious so I swallowed all his cum but the taste remained.

"What did I tell you to say slut?" Lucy asked.

I'd forgotten about that part and was ready to just say "thank you" when I remembered Lucy had ordered to thank each man "properly". I knew what Lucy expected from me.

So I said "Thank you sir for allowing me to suck you off. I truly appreciate you cumming in my mouth and letting me savor the taste of your cum. I hope I may have pleasure of servicing you again in the future."

As soon as I stopped thanking him I heard a lot of laughter from a lot of different people. I couldn't tell how many people but it convinced me Lucy wasn't lying about there being more than ten cocks to suck.

The next cock was now at my mouth. I opened up and started sucking this cock for all I was worth. I wanted to get this over and end my humiliation as soon as possible. I don't know how long it took nor do I know how many blowjobs I gave since I lost count but finally there were no more cocks to suck.

Except mine! I was hard as a rock again. What was wrong with me? What was Lucy turning me into? Why hadn't anyone offered to suck me off? You'd think with all the blowjobs I just gave someone would have had mercy on me. At this point I wouldn't have even cared if a man gave me a blowjob which is not something I ever fantasized about nor would allow except under these conditions. I just needed relief! I hadn't had a case of blue balls like this since I was a teenager and my girlfriend limited me to heavy petting only – she wasn't my girlfriend for long.

Lucy finally took the blindfold off me and as I looked around I realized we were now alone on this part of the beach. She smiled and said "You look like you're hot slut and need to be cooled down. Look at that hard-on! Let's get wet in the ocean."

I wasn't too sure about this with my hands still cuffed behind me but had no choice. Thankfully Lucy only led me out far enough that the water came just over my waist. The water was freaking cold and I couldn't wait to get back out.

When Lucy led me out of the water and back onto the beach she looked down at my crotch and yelled "Shrinkage!" What could I say, the cold water made me soft. Didn't George claim that in a Seinfeld show?

Lucy proceeded to pull my thong bottom down to my knees and pulled my cock out from being tucked between my legs and I thought finally my reward is coming. Stupid me! Lucy put a chastity device on my cock!! She clicked the lock shut and said "That will keep you from having sex or jerking off till I allow you to."

I almost cried but being a big tough macho man couldn't let Lucy see me cry. How stupid was that? Lucy has had me dress in women's clothes, give blow-jobs, take a cock up the ass as well as spend a day at the beach in a women's bikini!

"But Lucy, I need relief now. You and Rick have given me the worse case of blue balls ever!"

Lucy chuckled and said "That was one of my goals for today. And now I own your cock. I'm going to keep your cock locked up unless I want some entertainment. But as soon as the entertainment is over I'm putting the chastity device back on."

"What do you mean entertainment?" I asked

"I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I'll give you a hint. There will be a lot of people watching you."

I couldn't imagine what Lucy had in mind but based on everything she'd done to me so far I knew it would be humiliating.

"But Lucy, what will I tell my wife? She's due home soon and how can I explain the chastity device and the tan lines from the bikini you made me wear today?"

"That's your problem slut and I really don't care. But if showing her the videos I have of you will help, I'm more than happy to make you copies."

No, I didn't want my wife seeing the videos – especially yesterday's when I begged to suck off a cock and have another fuck my ass. My wife would probably divorce me.

Lucy interrupted my thoughts by saying "But for now I have one last and I think a great humiliating experience for you before we go home. I'm sure you'll agree with me by the time you get back to my car."

And with that Lucy pulled my thong bikini bottom back up but didn't tuck my cock between my legs. She instead pulled my cock in its chastity device straight up so it was on full display in the front of my thong. What I thought was since the bikini bottom was now wet and see through Lucy would humiliate me by making me walk back across the beach with a very obvious cock.

I shouldn't have underestimated Lucy – she would never let me off that easy. Next Lucy put the posture collar back on me then took off my bikini top and then my wig.

Oh Fuck!!! Here I was at the far end of a beach from Lucy's car just wearing a see through women's bikini thong bottom with my cock on display in a chastity device. Lucy had just taken off my bikini top so my 40DD breast forms glued to my chest were exposed. And they weren't just exposed. With my hands cuffed behind me and my shoulders forced back they were thrust out to attract everyone's attention.

With my wig off, no one unless they were drunk out of their minds, would even begin to think I was a woman. There was no fooling anyone even with my make-up, long fake fingernails, and painted toenails. My breast forms would be recognized for what they were – fake and not a woman's real breasts.

I couldn't believe Lucy was going to make walk down a crowded beach like this. I thought Rick had humiliated me beyond belief yesterday but Lucy was going well beyond that.

It was the longest walk of my life! There were cat calls, offers for fucking my ass, requests for sucking dicks. You get the idea, it was humiliating and I didn't need the sun that day to turn my face red!

When I finally got to Lucy's car she was standing there just laughing at me. She didn't uncuff me or remove the posture collar. She did put the wig back on my head but not the bikini top. She helped me into the passenger's seat and buckled my seatbelt.

Before we left the parking lot Lucy put the top down on her convertible. She looked over at me and said "This should make the ride back home much more fun. Without your bikini top and from a distance everyone will think you're a topless woman with huge breasts. Of course they're going to want to get a closer look to check you out. And when their cars pull along side us, that's when they're going to discover you're a man with fake boobs."

"They'll rightfully assume you're a cock sucking slut and if anyone yells out they want a blowjob I'm going to pull over and let you give them one. But if no one does, don't worry. You know the truck stop alongside the freeway? We're going to stop there and see if we can't get a few truck drivers to fuck your ass. Why should your mouth have all the fun today? You'll like it won't you slut?"

No, I wouldn't. And stupid me said "If you think giving all those blowjobs was so much fun, why didn't you suck those men off yourself?

Lucy's voice got very stern as she asked "Are you giving me attitude Cynthia?"

"What do think? With everything you've made me do I'm entitled to an attitude."

Lucy sounded very angry when she said "Shut up slut. I don't want to hear another word out of you unless I ask a question. I can't believe you. After I've given up these two days to make sure you have the time of your life I expect some gratitude not attitude."

Was Lucy nuts? Did she really think I was having the time of my life? At least I was smart enough not to ask her what I was thinking.

"You know Cynthia, I think I've been being too nice to you and that's why you're taking liberties with your attitude and talking to me the way you just did. I will not tolerate attitude from you and I think you need to be taught a lesson so you never forget it."

"Do you think you deserve to be punished?"

"No"

"You're giving me more attitude! You will never use the word "no" again. When I ask if you want to do something or if you need to be punished, you will always respond with "Yes Mistress" Do you understand me?

"Yes"

"I don't think you do. Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress"

"That's better. In fact from now on you will only address me as Mistress. You're never to call me Lucy again. And I'm only going to call you "slut", no more Cynthia. This will be fun whenever we happen to be at the same social events – me calling you slut and you calling me Mistress. It will give people something to gossip about."

"So slut, do you deserve to be punished?"

What could I do? I didn't want or deserve to be punished but had no option "Yes Mistress."

Lucy said "I wasn't really going to pull over and make you give blowjobs to whoever asked for them but now I am. And I was just teasing you by saying we were going to stop at the truck stop. But you had to give me attitude and I'm thinking a few hard cocks fucking your ass will adjust your attitude."

True to her word Lucy adjusted her speed on the freeway to stay alongside cars and trucks till the drivers got a good look at me. And she pulled off to side of the road three times and had me service the cocks of the drivers that stopped along with her.

When we got to the truck stop Lucy drove slowly in and around all the trucks to make sure every driver noticed me. She finally parked towards the back of the lot and came around to help me out of the car. While I was standing there she opened the glove box and pulled out a penis gag. She told me to open wide then strapped it as tight as she could get it and I heard the click of a lock.

She said "I've locked it on so no one can remove it and allow you to give them a blowjob. This is all about your ass and how many times I can get it fucked."

My ass still hurt from yesterday when Master fucked my virgin ass and then Rick followed it up with another ass pounding. I didn't want my ass fucked today nor did I ever want it fucked again. But I was under Lucy's control and I knew I didn't have a choice.

Lucy surprised me when she took off my bikini bottom and attached the leash to my chastity device and started to pull me across the parking lot.

I was only wearing my wedge sandals, a wig, make-up and two huge breasts glued to my chest. She walked at a fast pace which made my breasts bounce around even more than normal. Needless to say we had everyone's attention as she led me to the men's bathroom.

Lucy didn't have to say a word. The truck drivers weren't stupid. They knew why Lucy was leading me into the bathroom and several of the drivers followed us – many of them rubbing their crotches in anticipation.

When we got in the bathroom Lucy took a minute looking around and then made up her mind. She led me over to the side of one of the sinks had me bend over it. My boobs hung in the sink but my face hung over the far side and almost touching the next sink.

Lucy got down on the ground under the sink and pulled the leash tight and tied it to the drainpipe. I wasn't moving away from that sink till someone untied me. Then she took the remaining part of the leash and looped it through the ring of my posture collar and tied it off to the drainpipe. I also wasn't going to be standing up till someone untied me.

Lucy stood back up and laughed at me. She said to me but clearly wanted the drivers to hear every word "Well slut, here you are tied bent over with your ass exposed and wanting it to be fucked. Isn't that was you asked for this morning? You begged me to take you here and have your ass fucked by at least a dozen men. I think that's about to happen."

I didn't want to get fucked but I couldn't argue with the penis gag in my mouth.

Lucy said to the men "This little slut likes it rough up his ass so do me a favor and don't disappoint him. Fuck him as hard as you can and don't use lubrication unless you really have to. He also likes his balls squeezed, so please squeeze them very hard before, during or even after you fuck him.

To me Lucy said "Slut, I'll be back in a couple of hours to take you home but in the meantime enjoy having your ass fucked. Just keep thinking attitude adjustment."

How could Lucy do this to me? And the simple answer was because she could.

The first man walked up behind me and kicked my feet apart then he reached down and squeezed my nuts. The pain was overwhelming but at least it prevented me from realizing he was shoving his cock up my ass till it was all the way in. He gave my ass a fast and furious fucking. My balls were just stopping to hurt when he came deep in my ass with a loud grunt. When his cock stopped spurting cum and he caught his breath he pulled out of my ass. He reached between my legs and squeezed my balls hard again while he thanked me.

I didn't have a chance to recover before the next driver was shoving his cock up my ass. He too squeezed my balls very hard before fucking me. All I could think was truck drivers sure have strong hands.

I don't know how long it took Lucy to return but my ass wasn't without a cock buried in it for more than a minute at a time. My ass hurt like hell but my balls felt like they had been crushed over and over all afternoon.

Lucy said "Sorry boys but the party is over and I need to get this slut home. But you with your cock in his ass, please finish. I'll just enjoy watching you fuck his ass till you cum."

He finally came deep inside my ass like all the others and gave my balls one last squeeze before he left.

Once Lucy and I were alone she asked "Did you have fun while I was gone slut?

I was afraid to be honest so I shook my head yes.

"Has your attitude improved or do I need to leave you here longer?"

I shook my head yes.

"Oh, so you want to be left here longer? Didn't get enough cock up your ass?

I vehemently shook my head no.

"So you meant your attitude has improved?"

Again, I shook my head yes.

"Good, I'm glad you learned your lesson. But if you ever show me an attitude again you'll find yourself back here but not just for a couple of hours it will be from noon one day till noon the next day. Imagine what those truck drivers will do to you after a few beers at night."

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers