Lucy's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

I could imagine and swore I'd never show Lucy an attitude again. I had learned my lesson.

"I do not want you leaking cum on my car seat so this should prevent it." And with that Lucy shoved a very large butt plug up my ass. At its widest part it was thicker than any of the cocks that fucked me today and the extra stretch just added to my pain.

She untied me and led me back to her car for the drive home.

On the way she said "Just think slut, only two more days of fun and you get your videos back.

The truckers must have fucked my brains out because it wasn't functioning and I couldn't think of what two days she was talking about. She must have seen the confused look on my face because she added "Have you forgotten about being the entertainment for the bachelor party already? And don't forget I'm going to have you entertain a lot of people when I take that chastity device off you."

I would worry about those two more fun days later. Right now I wanted the chastity device off so I could cum. My balls had stopped hurting from being squeezed all afternoon and now I swear they must actually be blue because I was so damn horny.

I begged Lucy to take off the chastity device and promised her I'd do anything to be allowed to cum. But she responded "No. I don't think you're desperate enough yet. Perhaps in a few weeks after you've being sexually teased everyday, given a few more blowjobs and have been fucked up the ass several more times. You won't just promise to do anything. You'll do anything.

"And there won't be prompts or orders from me, you'll dream up the "anything" and perform it for a very large group. I will expect you to perform numerous "anythings". Here's a hint slut, the "anythings" better be more risqué and humiliating than what Rick or I have put you through. If the group likes your performances then the chastity device comes off, otherwise you'll be wearing it for the rest of your life."

Oh Shit!! Not only do I have to worry about how to explain the chastity device and my bikini tan lines. Now I have to think up ways to humiliate myself enough that I can have the chastity device removed. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

To be continued...

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers