Lucy's Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George instructs the girls to try the biggest toys in your expanded orifices, which they gladly do. First, your pussy, where Belle, still holding the camera, pushes a huge cone-shaped dildo in you, each inch of expansion marked on the white glass, until she finally reaches your limit at 4 inches - diameter. I marvel at how much they have managed to stretch you in such a short period of time. With our speculum at home you had never managed more than half that - a little bigger than my cock.

Next, the ass hole. For this they decide to use two gauges of success - diameter and depth. First they use the anal speculum - and, despite your protests, manage to get to nearly 3.5". George is not pleased as he'd expected at least 4" - as soon as he'd seen you he'd had this overwhelming need to stretch your holes for all they were worth and prove what an incredible little slut you could be - with the right training. Secondly, the depth or length. For this the girls get a two-foot-long dildo and slowly ram it into your ass, inch by inch, until you, finally, shake your head and implore them to stop. Eighteen inches of 2" dildo has disappeared into your ass - and now, George is impressed, and tells you what a good little whore you are as he sticks his cock in your mouth to suck, as a reward.

George gestures for the girls to re-insert an anal plug in your ass, and to add some pink nipple clamps and a blindfold. You look at me with trepidation, but I tell you that I'm here and will always be here to protect you as I'm your master and am very possessive about you. Then, with a quick motion, George points me towards your ass and tells me to fuck it - but to not say a word. I have no hesitation at all, and quickly get over and behind you and, after removing the plug, insert my cock into your now gaping hole. I involuntarily gasp as I slide in - there's no friction at all, as your sphincter is so stretched out and your ass so lubricated I sink up to my balls in your ass - then withdraw and start to fuck you slowly and hard. Within 30 seconds you have a massive orgasm - and have a hard time replying when George asks you who it was that was fucking you. Eventually you tell him that it was your husband, at which he motions for me to continue. Another 2 minutes, another huge orgasm. This time you try to say 'no more', but you can't even talk.

George gestures for me to cease fucking you, which I reluctantly do, and to let the girls re-lube your ass, which they do with their fingers, a bottle of KY and a massive dildo - which slides in with ease.

Seconds later, as if from nowhere, the butler appears - now naked - and, following George's instructions, strips down to reveal an impressive torso, and a circumcised cock just smaller than Georges. Unlike George he isn't completely smooth, as he has some hair round his lower groin, but no hair on his cock or balls. Holding his fingers to his lips George motions for the butler to get behind you and ease his rigid member into your ass. By now it's so lose you give him no resistance, and instead cum in seconds - your whole-body shuddering and writhing as the juices flow from your neglected little cunt.

When George asks you, who was fucking you, you have no idea, so he tells the butler to fuck your pussy to see if you can tell who it is. He obliges with pleasure and thrusts his whole length in you until you scream in pleasure and pain - and cum again. The other girls are loving this, and all playing with themselves. I go behind Monika - my favorite pussy and ass of the three - and push her over so I can fuck her holes in turn; ass, then pussy, then ass, then pussy. I tell you what I'm doing and you cum around the butler's cock again - your fifteenth orgasm in the last 2 hours.

George asks you again if you know who it was, and all you can do is shake your head. You know it's not me because you can feel the added length, and the hair around his groin. He signals for the butler to dismount and for me to re-enter your pussy. This time you know and tell him that it's your husband, as you moan with pleasure at the feel of a familiar cock in you. I am beyond excited, feeling how extended and dilated your pussy is from the huge toys and monster cocks that have been in it - it feels quite different to usual, and to the other one thousand times I've fucked you. I take it easy for a few minutes, setting a slow, steady rhythm to let you catch your breath.

George, however, has no intention of letting you rest and moves the butler and me aside so he can position the tip of his cock at your now gaping entrances. Slowly he slides his enormous member into your pussy - bottoming out with 3 inches to spare - and making you gasp with the pressure on your already sensitive cervix. You squeal with the pressure, causing him to slap your ass before pulling back and then ramming you with a dozen hard, deep strokes. I can see by your eyes you are about to cum again and think that you may pass out from the pleasure. Tears are streaming down your eyes from under the blindfold and you are inhaling every time he withdraws, then screaming at the top of your voice as his cock hits your cervix. I watch as you have your biggest orgasm yet - it seems to go on for minutes as he doesn't stop and just keeps pounding you even though you are begging for mercy, every scream and shudder through your body just running into the next.

I am so turned on that I have to have some ass, and as soon as George entered you I enter Monika, again. My cock is getting so hard inside her ass as I watch you get used and trained like this. George, before I agreed to the session, had guaranteed that the training would work, and that my wife would become more obedient, more subservient in bed, and able to handle any sexual task I gave her. And, although the training wasn't cheap, I knew it would be worth it.

Finally, George withdraws from your soaking and swollen snatch - I have never seen it so open, so red and so wet before - positions himself to penetrate your asshole. Even though I've seen the dilation numbers, I still wonder if you will be able to handle that much cock - not just the girth, but the length too. I shouldn't have worries, as he rams it into your ass with ease, inch by inch, until you finally manage to take it all. I can see his balls resting on your rounded buttocks, all 11" of his cock buried in your asshole. Despite the blindfold I can imagine your eye balls rolling back in your head as you moan with abject pleasure and push back to feel the full length inside your once-tight orifice. George stays in this position, making small deep thrusts to get as far in as possible for another 5 minutes - time enough for cascades of pussy juice to gush from your cunt and onto the sheet below as you have two more huge orgasms.

George tells Belle to film every movement, and Tiffany to come and lick the juice up from the sheet and then to stick her tongue in his ass. Tiffany takes an age complying, then moves around to kiss you on the mouth - so you can taste his ass and your cunt juice. I know how much you love this. George then asks you if you know who this is - and you murmur his name, to which he responds with a whack across your ass and by telling you what a good slut you are becoming.

I'm entranced by the sight of your pussy as it spreads and expands every time George's monster cock goes in your ass, and move around behind you so that I can get a better look. It looks like your insides are on fire they are so red and engorged with blood, your clit rock hard despite the lack of stimulation. I reach underneath you and pinch your clit which makes you yelp and almost cum. George tells me that you cannot have a clitoral orgasm till after the men are satisfied - but that I can finger fuck you all I want. I don't hesitate and stick three, then four fingers in your gaping hole and feel how stretched your vagina is - but how full your ass is with his cock. The feeling nearly makes me cum right there and then.

George seems to enjoy the feeling of fingers inside your pussy as he fucks your ass and tells Monika to come over and insert her whole hand in your cunt. She smiles broadly and assumes a similar position to you, with her face inches from your sex and George's balls and ass, and gradually sinks her whole hand in your hole as you scream in pleasure and excitement. You are now being fisted at the same time as a monster cock is abusing your anus. You cum again, twice, and then collapse in a heap on the bed until George pulls you up again and resumes pounding your sphincter. You keep telling him 'no more', but he ignores your pleas and just reminds you that good girls do as their masters and trainers tell them. You whimper in submission and continue to get your holes fucked for a further 10 minutes.

George finally pulls out of you and tells the girls to release you so you can have a drink and stretch your muscles for a few minutes. After the blindfold is removed you see the butler, and you like what you see. He too is blonde and blue eyed, but your eyes move immediately to his cock, and you give a half-smile as you stand, move over to him and stroke it. It's still about 7" semi-flaccid, and you cup his balls to feel their weight - full of cum and ready to explode, of course. You like that he saw your pussy as you got out of the car - and it turns you on to know that he then got to fuck you, even though you had never really spoken to him. Just like a porn star.

Quickly you sink to your knees and put your mouth round his cock, swallowing the whole length till it makes you gag. You want to taste your pussy and ass on it, and are not disappointed. You suck him for a minute or two until he's hard and you can no longer deep throat him, and then shakily stand back up.

I hold you and stroke your head, give you baby kisses and tell you that you are doing so well, and that I'm so proud of my little slut. You smile and receive all my kisses and petting like a good girl. You ask if you can pee again and are told that you can - and that it's Tiffany's turn this time. You begin to complain but get a good ass smack for your troubles, then squat over Tiffany's upturned face. Tiffany decides that she's not going to make it easy on you and inserts a finger from each hand inside you, holding you open so we can all see your pee hole as it starts to dribble, then shoot out, hot amber liquid into her mouth and all over her body. Not to be outdone, Belle comes over and licks the pee off her tits, torso and pussy - and then kissed you full on the mouth so that you can taste your own urine.

You gingerly stand and have a few minutes to walk around and ease your cramped muscles before the girls tie you up again in your now familiar ass-up position and re-blindfold you. It makes you feel like a total slut having all your holes open for use like this, and just the thought makes you start to drip again.

George informs you that this is the final session, and your final few tests for today. He says he's immensely pleased with your slut training, and believes that you would make an incredible porn star - if you want to, that is. I can tell that you like being complemented and see your holes, already expanded, begin to twitch with the anticipation of what's next. With that, a door to the back of the room opens and an enormous ebony guy walks into the room. He's over 6'6" tall, naked and smooth all over, and his cock, although placid, is hanging a good 10" down from his chiseled torso. Immediately the three sluts get to work on his cock, sucking his balls, shaft and head until he's hard as a rock. His cock is now a good 14" long, and as thick as my wrist. George simply introduces him as Leo, and tells him to get to work training the slut in front of him.

George motions for him to move to your head and let you taste his pre-cum and get an idea of the size of the cock about to penetrate your willing holes. You open your mouth like a good slut - but are unable to get even the head in, so you lick around the head - he's circumcised to your slight disappointment, and then lick the pre-cum that's oozing out of his penis hole. He slaps your face with his member a few times then pushes his shaven balls into your mouth to suck, before pulling back and moving around to your rear. He spends at least a minute just running his hands over your ass, groping your tits and pulling your super-sensitized nipples. He's clearly fascinated by your ass hole and pussy - both of which are open and begging to be filled. Finally, he inserts three fingers in your snatch and lubricates them, before applying the sticky liquid to your anus, massaging it into the cavernous hole.

After a few minutes of this and watching you squirm, he takes his cock and starts to slap your ass cheeks with it, making them red from the impact. You moan like a bitch which only makes him do it harder, complimenting cock-slaps with open-handed spanking. I am watching your pussy flow with juice, as Tiffany deep-throats me, kneeling on the floor like a good whore, alternating her cock-sucking with taking each of my balls in her mouth and pulling them until I can't take any more. I tell her to get up as I want to fuck her ass some more, so she bends over, spreads her butt cheeks and accepts my throbbing cock into her ass again.

Leo, meanwhile, is teasing your pussy with his cock, running the enormous head over your clit and labia, making you gasp, moan and shove your hips up as you, unbelievably, need to be fucked some more. I had wondered if you would have had enough - but you seem completely insatiable, the combination of domination and babying turning you into a nymphomaniac. Finally, he relents and starts to ease it, bit by bit, into your sodden snatch. I can feel your breathing change as you discover his width - and length. He only manages to get just over half of it in you before he bottoms out - and you cum again.

The area beneath your ass and pussy is one soaking mess - a combination of your overflowing pussy juices, lube, saliva and pre-cum from all the cock you've had. I'm rubbing Tiffany's clit vigorously as I ass-fuck her, and am plunging my fingers in her slippery pussy every now and then to lubricate them. Like you, she moans like a bitch, and loves it when I lean back and paddle her ass with my open hand.

Leo is now wrecking your pussy as he slides in and out, stretching it even wider than the dildos did. He reaches around every now and then to massage your over-swollen clit, and to slide his fingers in your cunt when his cock withdraws. I can see that you are in heaven, and that we will be reliving this night for many months to come. I love seeing the contrast of his huge black cock against your lily-white skin, and his black hands on your back, tits and ass. You are taking an incredible pounding, and I'm so proud of you - even George looks impressed as he stands and fucks Monika from behind.

Belle is still taking video footage - and gets Leo to take his cock out every now and then so she can see the damage to your used pussy. Finally, he pulls out and nudges the head against your anus. I can't wait to see if he can get it all the way in - and to see your face as you feel the violation of having 14" of cock inside you. He smirks as he pulls your cheeks aside and begins to lever it in, inch by inch. Your breathing has gone up another notch and I am concerned that you are going to hyperventilate, so I withdraw from Tiffany's ass and come around to your face to give you kisses as you accept Leo's huge member inside your body. I murmur what a good girl you are, and you nod in appreciation. I kiss you again then feed you my cock that's just been in Tiffany's ass. You suck it like a greedy girl, and attempt to deep throat me using your new technique.

I can feel your whole body shift every time Leo inches inside you, and just have to move so I can see from behind. Sure enough, his whole 14" is inside you, balls-deep, his smooth black testicles resting against your opened cunt. The sight is amazing and I have to slip my fingers in your pussy to see what it feels like. The whole underside of your tunnel is pressed against my fingers by the size of Leo's cock in your ass, and I can feel your swollen cervix against my fingers in a way I never have before. I start to massage your G-spot and you suddenly completely lose control and start squirting everywhere - huge torrents of liquid erupting from your pussy as you spasm uncontrollably for what seems like an eon.

Leo doesn't let up and just keeps sliding his enormous dick in and out of your ass as you continue to spray liquid everywhere. Tiffany, Belle and Monika clap like children at an amusement park and rush to get their heads under your groin. Eventually you stop ejaculating and begin to whimper with exhaustion, and sensory overload. George sees that you are done and tells Leo to withdraw, which he does rather reluctantly, his massive cock coated with your anal juices from head to balls.

The girls untie you and remove the blindfold. Your eyes are glazed over as if you have been drugged - testament to the effect of over 20 earth-shattering orgasms. I hold you like a baby and reinforce what a good girl you have been, and how well you have done with your first training and stretching class. You need kisses, and I give them to you, all over your head and mouth, neck and back. You are lying between my legs, my back propped up against the headboard, your legs open with juice coating your inner thighs. Gradually you look around and see George, the butler, the girls and Leo admiring your naked body and it dawns on you that the owner of the insanely huge dick was a black guy. Your first black cock. You reach up to touch it, still semi-hard, and fondle his balls and head, a bemused smile on your lips.

George then tells everyone that the training is nearly done, but that you now need to satisfy all the men given that they have satisfied you so many times. You glance at me with a pleading look in your eyes, but I tell you that it's the final part of the training for today, and that you have to comply. I help you to your feet as you are still unsteady after all the orgasms and George tells you to stand with the other girls against the mirrored wall. He explains that you are going to be the cum receptacle for me, the butler, himself and Leo - and that they get to choose which hole to empty their load into. However, the girls will be cleaning you up each time, and will be expected to take as much cum as possible from whichever hole with their mouths and then feed it back to you. If you pass this test, you will be allowed a clitoral orgasm, finally.

With that the girls put you back on the bed, on your back, and this time tie your ankles wide apart and your hands above your head with the restraints. Your ankles are elevated, providing perfect access to your ass and pussy. I waste no time in getting between your legs and thrusting my cock into your ass. I can't believe how different it feels now - like the loosest slut I've ever fucked, and then some. I love the feeling as my balls press into your ass - almost disappearing inside as I pound this well used hole, before switching orifices and repeating the move on your pussy, which, if possible, feels even more stretched than your ass. I want to go on and on fucking my wife like this, but I can't hold back and, just as you are reaching your orgasm, I unload a torrent of cum inside your pussy. I roar with release as spurt after spurt fills you up. I kiss you on the mouth and then pull out as Belle gets an amazing shot of my semen pouring out of your abused hole. George tells you to keep it in and you try, but your vaginal muscles are so stretched you find it almost impossible.

Monika quickly gets between your legs and puts her whole mouth over your pussy hole and sucks and licks the contents out, before inserting her entire hand to encourage more of it to come out. Satisfied that she's got most of it she moves to your face and French-kisses you, depositing my cum in your mouth. You smile as you swallow, the taste familiar and reassuring.