Lucy's Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over and see the butler, who was having his cock sucked by Monika before she had to clean you up, has just finished fucking Tiffany in the ass and is approaching the bed, his 9" cock pointing towards you. He kneels next to you and tells you to clean it with your tongue, which you greedily do, before he moves between your legs and slides into your already cum-filled cunt. He's clearly a pro, but even he can't hold back, and within minutes is shooting what looks like yards of cum inside your pussy. I know how satisfying this is for you - and how you just love the hot feeling of spunk shooting against your cervix; there's a look of blissful satisfaction on your face as you realize that this is the second cock that you've made cum in 5 minutes.

George instructs you again to hold it in, which you barely do, before Belle positions the camera at your gaping pussy hole and tells Tiffany to empty your pussy again. I like the way she so enthusiastically goes down on you and sucks it out, before again depositing it in your open mouth, this time from a few inches above so we can see - and Belle can film - the cum transfer. Some of it misses and stays attached to your cheek and chin. I watch as you swallow your second load of the evening and then see how badly you need kissing. I move over to the bed, my cock amazingly still somewhat hard, and lean down to kiss you. Before I do that, I wipe the cum from your chin and cheek and put it back in your mouth where it belongs. Your mouth tastes of cum, mine mixed with a stranger's, that I find bizarrely very erotic. It reminds me of the time you kissed me after giving your boyfriend a blowjob, and the look of triumph and sexual perversion you had in your eyes when you knew I'd tasted it.

Since I'm next to you I reach my hand down to your cunt and finger fuck you for a few seconds, feeling the sticky warmth inside after having two loads shot inside you. It feels amazing and I make a mental note to make sure we do this again. George, however, is impatient, and wants his share of your pussy and ass. Before I've even moved he kneels between your legs and pushes his eleven-incher into your ass. Whereas it was somewhat tight before, after Leo's assault it's now so open that he just glides in like a hot knife through butter. I am still fingering your pussy and you reach your head up so that I can kiss you.

We lock mouths as you get your ass reamed, and your g-spot massaged; I can feel your pussy begin to swell and excrete liquid again, and figure that you are just about to squirt again so call Belle over to catch the action, and Monika to catch your squirt juice in her mouth. Sure enough, you erupt again as I remove my fingers - jets of liquid hitting Monika in the face, shooting down her throat, and over her hair. You are screaming non-stop as I pull my mouth away and marvel at your sexual prowess - you look, feel, and sound like a sex goddess in all her glory. George is merciless and just keeps pumping your ass as you continue to squirt. I can see his body tensing and he suddenly pulls his cock out and plunges it into your still squirting pussy, which makes you orgasm simultaneously, and trips George over the edge too as he deposits the contents of his balls inside you for your third load.

Belle hands the camera to Tiffany and goes down on you, sucking like the pro she is, and then comes up to your head and repeats Tiffany's last trick, slowly dripping her mouth of cum and squirt juice into your open mouth. Despite me mopping it up, your face has patches of dried cum all over it - and since Belle misses with about half of this load, is about to have more. I'm still kneeling beside you, massaging your breasts and fingering your holes again as Tiffany pulls away and you swallow your third load. You look into my eyes and raise your head again to be kissed. I tongue you deeply, enjoying the taste in my wife's mouth, and the way you respond to my lips, fingers and breathing.

You just have one cock to satisfy now, and it's the biggest by far of the four. As Leo squats between your legs you whimper in anticipation. I've never seen your pupils this dilated; but then I've never seen your pussy and ass so wrecked before, or seen you abused for 3 plus hours non-stop. Pride swells in my chest as I realize that there are very few women who can do this - and I'm married to the most beautiful, sexual, confident and now submissive one in the world.

Leo edges his cock down from your clit, which makes you moan and squirm as it needs release so badly, along your puffy swollen labia, and into your ass. You gasp as he pushes the entire length in you again, right up to his groin. This is the first time you've seen a black man fuck you - and, although you are so attracted to blondes, you love how filthy it makes you feel. Leo's breath is coming shorter and faster as he starts to work up a tempo on your ass, each in-stroke forcing your body backwards. I'm kissing you again and slowly circling your clit which is driving you insane with lust. I know just how badly it needs to cum; I've never felt it this hard and swollen before, not even when we were first dating.

Just like George, Leo suddenly pulls out of your ass and thrusts into your pussy making you scream in ecstasy and pain - his length and girth still as surprise, despite all the reaming you've received over the past hours. It only takes him a few strokes and you feel his girth expand even more as he explodes inside you. Because he's so large, it feels like there's nowhere for the cum to go and you start to feel it ooze out, coating your anus with cum as well. Following George's example Leo extracts his still hard member from your pussy - but then pushes it straight back in your ass as Monika goes to town on your pussy, sucking out the cum and feeding it to you again.

George and the girls applaud, as does the butler. Leo is still too preoccupied filling your ass with his cock to let go of your legs which he's holding open for his pleasure. I marvel that you can still take more - but you clearly can. George comes over and hands me the vibrator which I plunge into your soaking snatch, and then use it to toy with your distended labia, hood and clit. I can see how ready to cum you are as your body tenses, your skin turns red from the pussy up to your neck and you suddenly start arching, your whole body convulsing in wave after wave of electric pleasure. Despite this being your 25th orgasm, it's your strongest and longest, seemingly going on for minutes as you scream and scream until I worry about your throat. Finally, your spasms stop and you collapse, almost unconscious on the bed.

The girls untie you and you just lie there as I caress your face and body, marveling at just how much I love you. You pull me to you and lower your hand to my groin. My cock is semi-hard again, and you glide it into your ass first, then your pussy, gently moving your hips as we make love together on sheets soaked with your squirt, the cum from the men and your, and the girls', pussy juice. Despite having just cum I'm so aroused I know I can cum again and ask if you want that, to which you just nod. I kiss you deeply, the taste of cum strong and slightly bitter in your mouth as I move from a slow deep stroke to a faster one, my smooth groin pounding against yours until I release inside you again - for the third time today. There's not a lot of cum, but the orgasm is intense and I just lie on you afterwards, both of us basking in the afterglow.

Everyone else is starting to clean up, and after a while the butler leads us to a wonderful large shower room with two shower heads on the wall. We soap each other, and wash ourselves clean before emerging back into the Princess room. Amazingly, Leo is still fucking - this time Belle who, because of her camera duties, got a lot less action than the others. He's pounding her like an animal and, by her screams, she's clearly enjoying it.

The butler leads us to our clothes, but you just ask for a towel, and with that we say our goodbyes and head for the car. Your towel has fallen off, but you are beyond caring as I seat you in the car, get in the front seat and drive you home. The whole way I caress and baby you, telling you what an amazingly good girl you have been, and how we will go back for your second lesson in a couple of weeks. You are nearly purring you are so satisfied, proud and sexually fulfilled. By the time we get home and I lead you by the hand to our bedroom it's nearly midnight. I hold you like a baby in our bed and lullaby you to sleep. My love, my eternal love.