Luke and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy giggled. "Just one more. We will continue our lessons another day."

Her brother nodded for her to go ahead.

"Okay, I have the perfect one," she paused for a moment. "Tell me how to say, 'Your baby sister is your personal piece of fuck flesh'."

Luke shook his head again with his lips curled into a smirk. It took him a moment to think of that one.

"You don't know it?" Amy asked.

"Well, it's not something I say hear every day, give me a second to figure it out," he protested with a chuckle.

His sister laughed.

He returned to his German accent as he spoke, "Dein Schwesterchen ist dein eigenes Fickfleischstück."

Amy nibbled her lip. She said the phrase quietly until he arrived at the final stop sign before the school.

His sister turned his face to hers, and then leaned in, speaking against his lips, "Dein Schwesterchen ist dein eigenes Fickfleischstück," she said, and then kissed him.

Luke moaned into her mouth upon hearing her words. They lightly tasted each other's tongues before their lips parted.

"You're so fucking bad," he commented. He pecked her one more time, and then returned to driving.

"You love it," she replied with a devilish grin.

"Damn right I do," he said.

Shortly after, they arrived in the school parking lot. The siblings got out of the car and waited a couple of minutes for the young boys to meet them.

Timothy and Hunter were identical twin seven-year-old boys. Their hair was black like their mother's and eyes were hazel like their father's. The only physical difference between them was the freckle on Hunter's left cheek. Both boys rushed up to meet Amy and Luke.

Luke held the gifts behind his back until they arrived.

Amy squatted down to hug both boys at once. "Luke has something for you guys," she said playfully as she let them go.

"He does?" they beamed in unison.

Luke nodded, and then held out both presents. The boys' faces lit up with anticipation. Luke smiled as he traded hands back and forth, switching the gifts in front of them. They jumped up and down with bright happy smiles on their faces as he toyed with them.

He stopped with his elbows crossed over and the kids took the gifts from him.

Amy smiled softly as they rushed to open their presents.

"Wow!" Hunter exclaimed.

"This is awesome!" Timothy wailed right after.

Amy took the wrapping paper from them and wadded it up. Luke smiled wide at their reactions. He squatted down to receive grateful hugs.

"Thank you!" they screamed in unison as they hugged him.

Luke kept his smile as they let go. "Check this out," he said, and then unzipped his jacket to show them he had the same Cubs shirt.

"No way!" Timothy cried out with glee.

"This is too cool!" Hunter added.

Luke stood back up. "So you like them?" he asked rhetorically as he frazzled both of their heads of hair.

"Yes!" they screamed together.

Amy smiled to her brother. She loved seeing him with the young boys and the excitement he brought to their days.

Everyone piled into the car and buckled up. Luke drove them home.

Amy almost held his hand out of habit and her desire to always be touching him. She stopped herself and nudged his arm out of the way to get a napkin from the console to cover for her mistake. She wiped her nose with the napkin and blew into a few times.

The twins told Amy and Luke all about their days at school until they arrived at the house.

When they got home, Amy quickly cut the tags off of the shirts before the boys flew to their room to put them on.

Amy checked the fridge to make sure she had the ingredients to make the Davenport family recipe of sloppy joes for dinner that she knew the kids loved. Then, she texted their father to let him know everyone was home safely.

Luke took a seat on the black leather sofa in the front room and flipped on the television. The twins jumped onto the couch on either side of him.

"Will you play catch with us again today, Luke?" Hunter asked.

"Of course I will," he replied.

"Not until everyone's homework is done," Amy bellowed from the kitchen as she cut up apple slices for the boys.

"She sounds like Mom," Timothy pouted.

"I heard that young man," Amy hollered in a playful growl.

The males shared a belly laugh on the sofa.

Amy shook her head with a smile on her face. She placed an equal amount of apple slices on two paper plates, and then put the plates on the kitchen table. She grabbed two juices boxes from the fridge and placed them on the table as well.

"Come on guys, your snack is ready," Amy said from across the house. "The sooner you get your homework done, the sooner Luke can play with you."

The twins begrudgingly pulled themselves off of the sofa. Hunter slid down off of the edge of the couch as slow as he could, and then purposely fell to the floor, making his brother laugh.

"Amy's right," Luke said. "She knows her stuff when it comes to homework. Remember, she's the queen nerd."

The children and Luke shared a laugh. Amy overheard and happily shook her head with a chuckle.

Both boys picked up their backpacks and went to the kitchen. They took their seats at the table. Amy made herself a glass of water, and then joined them. The twins wolfed down their apple slices.

"Luke, you have homework to do too," Amy called.

"What? No I don't," Luke protested from the couch.

She chuckled, and then spoke loudly again, "You have my art history essay to edit. Thus, you have homework."

Luke shook his head and laughed. He peeled himself from the sofa and turned off the television. Amy placed her essay in front of the chair next to her before he arrived. He sat down between his sister and Timothy. Amy handed him a red pen.

"What homework do you guys have today?" Amy asked the twins as she pulled out the necessities to do calculus homework.

"Everything!" Hunter exclaimed with a heavy sigh.

The Davenport siblings couldn't help but chuckle.

"It can't be that bad. Luke and I are here to help you with anything you need," she said.

Everyone began their school work and Luke started editing his sister's paper.

Luke and Amy shared quick glances and smiles when both boys' heads were down, working diligently. They lightly traded back and forth, rubbing each other's calves with their feet under the table on occasion.

Amy paused from her calculus homework to help Hunter with a few math problems. Luke watched with a gentle smile as she walked him through the problems without giving him the answer directly. He adored his sister in everything she did, but even more so in cases like this.

As Amy went back to her homework, she looked over at her brother and saw the adoring expression on his face. She pushed her glasses up on her nose, and then mouthed, "I love you," while the twins' heads were down.

"I love you too," he silently said back.

Pencils continued to scratch on papers while everyone worked. Amy took another break when Timothy finished his math worksheet so she could check it over. Then, she did the same for his brother. They continued their homework with studying for a spelling test. The twins used a technique Amy had taught them long ago to learn the words. She smiled inwardly seeing them do so.

Luke continued editing her Degas essay, making just one or two notes with the pen on each page. Nintey-five percent of the errors were forgotten commas.

Amy punched numbers into her scientific calculator and scribbled her in her notebook as she worked through numerous calculus equations.

Her brother finished editing, and then handed the paper back to her. She thanked him before stuffing it into her bag. He gave her a wink, and then quizzed the boys for their spelling test. Amy smiled as she listened to Luke trading back and forth between the boys, asking them to spell words out loud.

She finished her calculus homework, and then checked the time on her phone. She replied to David's text and asked him when they could expect him home before she got up from the table and started dinner. The boys saw all of the ingredients on the counters and cheered wildly.

Luke quickly quizzed the boys on their state capitals for geography to prepare for a quiz the next day, and then they all rose up from the table.

"Did you both finish all of your homework?" Amy asked as she browned ground beef in a large sauce pan.

"I did," Hunter said.

"I did too," Timothy said right after.

She turned to the boys and asked, "Do you promise?"

They both nodded avidly.

Amy smiled. "Alright, you better not be lying," she said as she returned to cooking.

"We aren't, I promise, Amy," Timothy said.

"Alright then, you boys go have fun," Amy said. "I'll come get you when dinner is ready."

Timothy and Hunter ran to their room to collect their gloves and Luke's and a baseball.

Luke quickly kissed his sisters lips and they shared an intimate smile. He softly stroked her cheek, admiring her soft feminine features. Amy bit her lip as she looked into his eyes. She kissed him again, but her brother quickly stepped back when they heard the kids' door close.

"Have fun," Amy hollered as he hurried to the front door to meet the twins.

The guys put their jackets, and then went to the front lawn. They spread out in a triangle and tossed the baseball back and forth.

Amy finished preparing dinner. She set the temperature on medium-low, covered the pan, and then let it simmer. She returned to the table and began reading her art history text book and taking notes in a spiral notebook.

After she finished, she moved on to her physics homework. She read through a chapter and took notes along the way, like she always did. She got up occasionally to stir the sloppy joe mixture while she did the last of her homework for the evening.

The recipe didn't call for an exact time for the simmering stage. It was done when she finished her homework. Amy packed all of her books and spirals away into her bag. Then, she set the table for dinner. She made herself and Luke glasses of water and milk for the boys.

When everything was set up for the meal, she went to the front door. She watched her brother and the twins playing together for a few moments before she opened the storm door.

"Dinner is ready, come inside and wash up," Amy called, and then went back to the kitchen.

"Sloppy joe time!" the boys wailed as they ran inside and their feet pattered across the hardwood floor.

They hurried to the bathroom to wash their hands. Luke washed his in the kitchen.

"Smells good, Squirt," Luke said as he lathered up his hands.

Amy was busy making sandwiches for the boys. She turned to him and smiled as she spoke, "Thank you. I hope it tastes as good as it smells."

"I know it will," Luke commented with a grin, and then dried his hands.

The boys ran back into the kitchen as fast as they could. They quickly took their seats at the table, excited beyond belief for dinner.

Amy brought their plates to the table, and Luke took over making the other two sandwiches. The twins both tucked napkins into their collars so they wouldn't stain their new shirts.

Hunter kicked his heels in the air as he impatiently waited for Luke and Amy to sit down before he could eat. His brother giggled at him, but was at the same level of excitement.

Once everyone was seated, they all held hands and Luke lead them in grace. As Amy listened, she suddenly had a mental flash of her and Luke raising a family together. She knew it wasn't possible because of their relationship, but she still silently enjoyed the thought.

"Amen," the group said in unison.

Luke and Amy held hands for a moment longer after the boys ripped their hands away to eat.

Amy watched and giggled as the young boys took mouthfuls of food at the same time. They both made distinct approving noises as they chewed. Luke did the same soon after.

"Amy, you're the best cook in the entire world!" Timothy exclaimed, and then filled his mouth with the biggest bite he could.

She smiled softly and said, "Thank you," before she took her first bite.

"I wish you could cook for us every day," Hunter added, covering his chewing mouth with his hand.

Luke smiled with a closed mouth as he ate.

Amy swallowed before she commented, "I don't think your mom would like that very much. She likes cooking for you guys too."

Timothy shook his head wildly. Amy watched him to make sure he didn't choke before he swallowed properly.

"Mom is pretty good," Timothy said. "But, you're better."

She chuckled. "Well, please don't tell her that." Amy took another bite. She was careful, leaning over her plate to avoid any messes.

The boys quickly asked for seconds and Amy made them fresh sandwiches. She returned to the table and they wolfed down their first bites upon arrival. While she was up, she went ahead and made another one for both her and Luke.

Typical conversation continued throughout the meal. The twins told the Davenport siblings about their friends at school, the huge spider their dad killed in the bathroom in this morning, and the girl in their class that keeps trying to kiss them on the playground.

When dinner wound down, Luke took care of dishes while Amy drew a bath for Timothy. He hopped in the tub, and then Amy returned to the kitchen to put the leftovers away.

Luke and Amy joined Hunter in the front room once everything was cleaned up. Luke turned on a Bulls game as the three settled into the sofa.

She pulled her sketch book out of her bag, along with a charcoal pencil. She flipped through the pages slowly, looking over what she had done in the past.

Luke glanced over and pointed to a few he really liked, one being a powerful tiger. The focus of the drawing was the tiger's face as he leapt down from a perch. His body was stretched across the page and his front claws appeared to be digging into the paper.

Amy made a very small dash in the corner of the ones he favored so she could tear them out and give them to him before he left.

Timothy returned from his bath with his pajamas stuck to his body. Amy giggled, knowing he dried himself for probably half a second before throwing his clothes on.

After a few minutes, she returned to the bathroom, and then drew another bath for his brother. Hunter took his turn in the tub.

Amy returned to the front room and took her seat next to her brother. She was squished between him and the arm of the couch. She didn't mind though, they were as close as they had been all evening. They had moved over to make room for Hunter when he returned.

Luke took several deep breaths, filling his lungs with his sister's scent as he watched the basketball game.

She found a blank page in her sketchbook. She thought for a moment about what to draw, and then glanced down and saw Luke's hands softly folded in his lap. She smiled to herself, and began drawing them. He noticed shortly after, and made sure to keep his hands as still as possible.

Amy carefully drew the outlines of the figure with soft strokes. Then, she added in the lines on the length of his fingers and the bumps of his knuckles. Slowly, the image became more prominent.

Hunter returned from his bath after a lengthy amount of time. He always played in the tub, which was why he went second, so he wouldn't have to worry about making his brother wait. He was much drier beneath his pajamas, but his clothes still clung to various parts of his body.

Hunter came up to the side of the sofa Amy was on and leaned over, watching her sketch.

"What are you drawing?" he asked after a few moments of silence.

"Luke's hands," she replied softly, not looking up from what she was doing.

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"Because hands are very beautiful," Amy answered. She used the pad of her index finger to smudge a shaded area.

Luke smiled.

"Why?" Hunter asked again, leaning over further on the tip of his toes to watch closer.

"There are a lot reasons," she replied, and then picked up the pencil again. "There are a lot of ways they move. Everyone's hands are different," she was going to say more but he interrupted.

"My brother's and mine aren't," he stated.

"Sure they are, let me compare," Amy said, putting the pencil back down.

Hunter held his left hand out, and Timothy reached over Luke's lap to give her the same hand.

Amy pushed her glasses up on her nose, and then took both of the boys' hands in hers. She looked closely, examining their tiny hands.

"Hunter, your middle finger curves a bit to the right, Timothy yours doesn't," Amy said.

Both boys looked at their sibling's hand.

She continued her examination, "The shapes of your nails are just slightly different. Also, look closely at the knuckles in the middle of your fingers, the lines make different shapes. It's not a big difference but it's there."

The twins smiled.

Amy leaned down and kissed the back of both of their hands, and then let them go. "As I said, everyone's hands a different."

"You know everything, Amy," Hunter said, and then took his seat at the end of the sofa, next to his brother.

She chuckled and Luke grinned.

"I don't know everything, a lot of things, but not everything," she said as she went back to sketching. "There is always more to learn."

The males watched the basketball game while Amy finished drawing her brother's hands with genuine care to get every line and shadow perfectly.

The boys cheered when the Bulls scored, but Luke kept his hands as still as he could, though a few times he lifted them a bit before remembering he was the subject of her work. He enjoyed that thought, being her muse in more ways than one.

When she finished, it was bedtime for the boys a few minutes later. She rounded them up without any problems. They always went to bed for her. The twins gave Luke another hug and both thanked him one last time for their presents.

Amy held their hands on the way to their room. Luke followed a moment later to watch his maternal sister. She tucked them in, and then kissed their foreheads before she turned off the light.

"Will you sing us the tomorrow song?" Timothy asked just as her hand flipped the light switch.

"Please, Amy," Hunter chimed in.

Amy smiled, and then returned to their bedsides. "Of course I will."

Luke smiled outside the door and leaned against the frame. He wanted to hear her sing as much as they did.

She knelt down between the two beds, and then looked back and forth between them.

Amy sang softly, "The sun'll come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, they'll be sun. Just thinkin' about tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till there's none."

All of the males listened intently. Luke's love grew even deeper and his heart fluttered.

She stroked the boys' cheeks as she continued singing, "When I'm stuck with a day, that's gray and lonely, I just stick out my chin, and grin, and say," she drew out the last word in perfect pitch. "The sun'll come out tomorrow. So you gotta hang on till tomorrow. Come what may. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I love ya, tomorrow. You're always a day, away."

"Thank you, Amy," both boys said right after the other.

Luke stepped back from the door a few paces.

"Anytime," she said before getting up from her knees. She stood up, and then kissed both their foreheads. "Now, get to sleep little ones. Don't get me in trouble."

"We won't," they replied in eager unison.

"Sweet dreams," Amy said as she stepped out of the room. She gently closed the door behind her, and then noticed her brother with a giant smile on his lips.

"What are you so happy about?" she asked him as they returned to the living room.

"You get more beautiful every day," Luke whispered, and then kissed her temple. "I didn't think it was possible, but you do. It's astounding."

His sister played coy and blushed, shying away into her shoulder. "You're too sweet."