Luke and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," she moaned as she filled herself. She pulled her hand away and both settled onto his thighs.

"I love you too," he groaned.

Her tight walls stretched to take his thickness inside of her. Her heat engulfed him, hugging his hard flesh. She held him deep inside of her, and rolled her hips gently on his lap. His spear only came out a few inches before bottoming out inside of her again.

Luke was in awe of the gorgeous creature riding him. His eyes trailed down her body, and then back up to her face. His hands rested on her thighs so he could continue watching her form dance on his lap.

He lifted his hips to meet her gentle thrusts, digging his rigid organ into the depths on her inner flesh. They shared deep, passion filled moans as they made love to each other.

"You feel amazing," Amy whimpered. Her body was washed over with pleasure.

"You feel better," her brother groaned.

"That's not possible," she said with heavy breath.

She clenched her muscles tighter around his shaft, and loosened as she sank back down. She began bouncing just a shade harder. Her hips rocked gently, smearing his cock into her slick, velvety flesh.

Her hair fluttered against her shoulders and her breasts swayed on her chest. Her cheeks turned from a pink to crimson flush as she lovingly fucked her brother.

His hands ran up her hips, over her soft skin, until her filled them with her lush tits. He groped her softly, lightly kneading her flesh. Her swollen nipples rubbed against his palms.

"Please come here, I need to kiss you," Amy whimpered.

Luke wrapped one arm around her hips, and then sat up. He held her tight as she uncurled her legs, and then wrapped them around him. She quickly pushed her glasses up on her nose, and then rested her hands on his shoulders before resuming her tender pace.

Their eyes closed as he kissed her supple lips. Their tongues snaked into each other's mouths, tangling together. They moaned back and forth into their mouths, their lips locked, as did their loins.

Her oils oozed from her cunt and dripped down over his balls, soaking his pubic hair. His hand left her breast and he held her to him, pressing her chest against his. Her nipples grazed through his chest hair.

The siblings gained salty sheens of sweat as they delicately made love. The sweet aroma of Amy's sex filled the air.

His fingertips rubbed into her back and hip, pulling her down onto his stiff organ. Her walls suckled him with every thrust.

Luke broke off the kiss from her lips. He trailed his lips to her neck and she arched her head back. Her eyes fluttered closed and one of her hands ran through his soft hair.

"Luke," his sister moaned.

He licked her skin, and then nibbled over the tendon connecting her neck and shoulder. The sensations he provided made her squirm in pleasure. Her hips rolled harder, digging his cock into every crevice of her satiny sheath.

His tongue dragged along her flesh, up over her jaw, and back to her lips. She opened her mouth, and then sucked his tongue inside.

When their lips parted, Amy rested her forehead against his. They appreciated the warmth of their sibling's breath against their faces. Both of them closed their eyes as they rocked their bodies into each other. Her cunt felt like thousands of tentacles sparking his erection with ecstasy when her walls tightened.

"Luke," Amy whimpered. "I love you so much,"

"I love you too," he moaned back.

"I can't tell you how happy I am that this happened between us." Her fingertips tickled the soft hairs on the back of his neck.

His fingers sank into the flesh on her back and hip. "I know, me too."

"Do you," her words were cut off as she softly squealed, reveling in the sensation in the pit of her stomach from his cock pressing against her cervix. She spoke from quivering lips, "Do you think we would have still ended up this way if things happened differently on Thursday?"

"Yes," he replied in a heavy groan. "I'm sure of it."

"I think so too," she said. A smile curled on her lips. She moved her hands to his neck, and stroked his jaw with her thumbs.

"It may have taken a few more days, or weeks, but it would have happened."

Amy lifted her forehead off of his, and then looked down into his matching blue eyes. "I'm so glad it happened when it did. I don't even want to think of what the last few days would have been like without having you the way I do."

"I don't either. I love you, Amy." He smiled, staring deeply into her eyes through her spectacles. "I love you more than anything in the world. I always have, since before you were even born."

"I love you too. You're everything to me. You always will be," his sister moaned every word, and then kissed his smiling lips.

They continued their passionate kiss as he began pulling her body down onto his harder, until their lips were forced apart. Amy squealed against his lips as their noses bumped against each other. He needed to fuck her hard for several moments, digging his organ into her until he neared climax.

Then, he held her down on him, burying his length inside of his sister's cunt while his hard throbs faded. He kissed all over her sweaty face as he calmed down.

Her brother gently lifted her up off of his shaft. "Lay down on your side for me," he said softly.

Amy nodded, and then pulled the sheets back. She didn't want her squirting orgasm to stain the comforter. She laid down on her side, resting her head on the pillow.

Luke nestled in behind her. He lightly stroked her silky hair that was strewn across the pillow. He pushed her locks up so he wouldn't hurt her as he slid his arm underneath her neck. He rested his hot cheek against hers.

Amy reached behind her and held onto his hip. She lifted her leg so his cock could slide back inside of her dripping hole, and then settled it back down once he pressed inside, making her cunt extra tight.

Luke's erection was swallowed by her warmth. He groaned against her face as he began lovingly pumping her with his organ.

Amy's body melted into his. Almost every inch of their flesh touched each other's. She held his hip, lightly pulling him into her.

Luke wrapped his forearm over her chest, holding his sister to him. His hand held her arm, just above her left breast. His other hand softly ran along her body, caressing her everywhere he could reach.

"I want to be yours forever," Amy whimpered as his hand grazed over her breasts.

"You will be," he moaned.

He took a mound of flesh into his palm. He kneaded it gently, making, his sister moan in ecstasy. He continued his careful thrusts, reveling in every sensation he drew from being inside of her and her body pressed against his.

"I was made for you," she muttered out a groan. Her fingers clenched into his hip. Her other hand held his arm over her chest.

"You were," he replied, nuzzling his cheek against hers.

His erection was coated with her nectar and rubbed into her walls.

"I love you so much, big brother." She smiled and her hand slid along his arm until she reached his hand. She interlaced her fingers with his.

"I love you, my darling baby sister," he replied in a heavy groan.

He lifted his face to plant kisses on the side of hers. His hand slid down her stomach. He pulled back her pussy lips, and then found her erect clit with the pads of his fingers.

His touch sent a shock to her nerves and Amy moaned deeply. Her muscles ticked in time with each stroke of his fingers on her button.

"Being this close to you feels better than anything in the world," she whimpered as her eyes fluttered closed.

"It does," he grunted. He kissed along her eyebrow.

The motions of his fingers on her nub sped up. Amy shuddered in his embrace. Her hips rocked back onto him grinding his cock inside of her slippery cunt. Her toes curled tight and rubbed against his shins. Her walls pulsated around his member, sucking him inside of her.

"Oh goodness," his sister cried out.

"Are you going to cum for your big brother?" Luke moaned.

"Oh yes, yes, yes I am," she gasped.

"Let it out, Amy. Cum on my cock," he said tenderly. "Let me feel you orgasm on me."

Her eyes sealed shut and she bit down on her lip. Her body uncontrollably quaked as ultimate pleasure began to wash over her body.

Luke held her tight to keep her still as he could. He pumped her harder, shoving his tool into her constricting tunnel. Her cunt suckled him, desperate to milk him of his seed but he didn't give in. He stimulated her clit as much as he could to bring her over the edge.

"Oh my goodness, Luke," she howled. Her hands held him tight as she bucked against him.

Her juices spurted out around his shaft that he forced to keep inside of her. He was lashed by her convulsing walls as she squirted out her orgasm and he fucked her through it. Her juices soaked his pelvis and ran down between them, seeping into the sheets.

She gasped for breath as she came down from her climax. He pumped her quivering body. His hand left her mound and wrapped tightly around her waist. He kissed her ivory cheeks that had been painted red.

"I want you to cum on me tonight," she muttered when she could make words again. "Please, Luke, will you?"

"I would be honored," he replied, and then slowly withdrew his erection.

He gently nudged Amy down onto her back and she smiled up to him.

"You should fuck my tits," she said.

Her brother grinned and nodded. He mounted her chest.

She quickly spit into her hand several times, and then rubbed her saliva between her breasts. He placed his shaft, slick with her fluids, between her tits. She pushed them together, smothering his organ with her soft flesh.

Luke began humping her chest, surrounded by her glorious breasts. He moaned at the sight of her smiling face, his dick sliding between her tits and popping out near her neck. He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"I want you to paint me," his sister muttered, looking up into his eyes.

She squeezed her breasts together as tight as she could. She lifted her head to spit onto his cockhead when it came up.

"My body is your canvas and I need you to splatter your seed all over it." Her tone was soft and sensual.

He growled at her filthy words, slamming his pelvis against her bosom. He pinched and tugged on her sensitive nipples.

She squealed, "Please, Luke, I need it. I need you to paint me with your pearly load."

He grunted with heavy breath. Her tits jiggled with his thrusts.

"Fuck, Amy, I'm going to cum all over my baby sister," he roared.

"Do it, Luke, I need it so badly. I need to feel your hot spunk on my skin, marking me as yours." Amy begged. "God please, I need it. Soak me with your cum."

His body was flooded with warmth and his abdomen tensed up. His hips bucked wildly against her breasts. His vision started going, but he forced himself to focus on the beautiful sight of his sister below him. He groaned heavily.

"Give it to me, give your baby sister your sticky seed," she pleaded.

"Fuck yes, it's all yours," he roared.

Thick ropes of cum shot out from his throbbing erection. It hit her chin and covered her neck and chest. He continued humping her as he came, ejaculating between her breasts and rubbing it into her flesh.

He collapsed down on the bed next to her. He panted as he came back to Earth.

Amy sat up on her knees at his side. She let him admire his handiwork for a moment as her fingers lightly ran through the sticky mess on her breasts, chest and neck. His spunk oozed down her skin.

"Thank you, my love," she said, and then began cleaning herself.

"My pleasure," he said with a smile, still catching his breath.

He watched as she scooped up his load in her fingers, and then fed it herself. She cleaned her flesh diligently, not missing a single drop of his seed. Then, she leaned over and suckled his softened member, getting every taste of their essences from his flesh.

She kissed his lips, and then slipped out of bed. She stepped over to the bathroom, wiggling her ass for his viewing pleasure.

She turned to him before stepped inside. She said, "Don't miss me too much," and then shot him a flirty wink.

Luke grinned. "I'll miss you terribly."

Amy smiled, and then closed the bathroom door.

She went through her pre-bedtime routine, and then Luke took his turn in the bathroom.

Amy put her babydoll back on, and then took off her glasses. She turned on her alarm clock before sliding into bed. She pulled the sheets up and rested on the pillows while she waited for him to return to her.

Her juices from her orgasm were beneath her hip. She smiled. She liked how naughty it was to sleep in her mess.

Her brother slipped into his boxers from earlier, and then found his sister in bed. He laid down on his back, and then opened her nook for her.

Amy snuggled up to her lover, and then nestled her head on his shoulder. She wrapped her arm around him and draped her leg between his legs. He held her tightly.

They closed their eyes and relaxed together, taking deep breaths in unison.

"I'll see you in my dreams," Amy muttered, nearing a peaceful sleep.

"And I'll see you in mine," Luke said, and then kissed her forehead.

"Then, we will be together when we wake up." Her lips curled into a sleepy smile and she nuzzled into him.

"Yes we will," her brother said softly.

The sibling lovers fell asleep and drifted to dream land, unable to be any closer. Their bodies melded together beneath the sheets.

*****

A special thank you to my editor LaRascasse.