Luke and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's true."

The siblings returned to the sofa. Amy took her shoes off, and then laid her head in his lap. Luke gently ran his fingers through her hair and they watched the Bulls game. She held his other hand against her hip. She closed her eyes several times, enjoying the tingles than ran through her body from such a loving act.

Almost a half an hour later, Amy went to the restroom. On the way back, she checked on the boys to make sure they were asleep. Both were sleeping soundly. She softly closed the door and a wicked grin curled on her lips.

She sat down next to her brother. His eyes were fixed on the television. Amy placed her fingers on his jaw, and then turned his face to hers. She kissed him softly, tenderly slipping her tongue into his mouth and taking his in hers. Their tongues twirled together for several moments, tasting each other's mouth from every angle they could reach.

Her hand drifted down to his lap, and found his package. His member quickly began swelling with her touch.

"I thought you were a good babysitter who didn't play tonsil hockey," Luke teasingly whispered against her lips.

"I think it's only fair I be naughty every once in a while," she replied softly.

She pulled away, and then reached behind her. She placed a fleece throw blanket over their laps.

"But, you're going to have to be extremely quiet," she whispered, and then began undoing his fly.

She gently pulled his growing erection from his jeans, hidden beneath the blanket. She lightly trailed her finger up and down his twitching length.

"Amy, are you sure about this?" Luke asked.

"As long as you can be quiet," she replied.

He nodded, and then rested his head back against the sofa. Amy settled her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She curled her body into his and draped her leg over his thigh.

She circled the sensitive head of his cock with the pads of her fingers. Then, she softly rubbed against the ridge beneath his helm. She slowly teased him, drawing her finger along his length, in straight lines and zigzags.

Luke mashed his molars together and sealed his lips tight. His hand settled on her thigh and caressed her gently.

She moved her hand down as she listened to his breathing. She tickled his flesh through his pubic hair, against the base of his shaft. Then, slowly, her hand crept down to his fuzzy sac. She took it in her hand and massaged his balls tenderly. Her thumb rubbed against his shaft, causing his erection to wave back and forth against the blanket.

Luke held back a moan and it resonated inside of his chest. Amy smiled. Her nipples swelled and womanhood grew warm from pleasing him and the naughty situation.

She tugged lightly on his balls before pulling her hand out to spit into it. She did so as quietly as she could, and then her flat palm met his hard flesh. She smeared her saliva into his skin, moving her hand up and down and making small circles.

When her fingers closed around his aching cock, he clenched her thigh to help fight back his moan. Amy grinned and nuzzled into his neck.

His sister softly stroked him, pulling his organ tenderly. She closed her fist a tad harder as she came up around his head, and then loosened as she came back down. Her hand calmly grazed up and down his tool.

"Does this feel good?" she whispered.

"Yes," he groaned softly.

"I'm glad," she said.

Amy lightly worked her wrist in with her strokes, causing him to feel slightly different sensations with each motion. She squeezed tighter at random times, and then loosened up. She loved hearing his heavy breath coming from his flaring nostrils. She could hear is muffled grunts and groans that were unable to escape his lips.

His hand drifted up and found the heat radiating from her pussy through the crotch of her jeans. He cupped her hidden sex and ground the heel of his hand against her clit. Amy bit down on her lip to keep quiet as she whimpered.

She pulled her hand away to quietly spit, and then promptly closed her hand around his cockhead. He was oozing precum and she smeared it with her spit in her palm. Her fingertips teased his frenulum.

Luke popped the button of her jeans undone, and then pulled down the zipper. He slipped his hand inside of her silk panties and found her sticky folds. He softly ran his hand up and down her smooth, shaved mound.

"This is so bad," his sister whispered out a moan.

"You started it," he muttered in a husky tone.

Amy buried her mouth against his clammy neck to muffle herself even more as his fingers spread her lips apart and dragged through her wetness. He teased her clit back and forth beneath his fingertips, making her legs tic with every movement.

She continued the sensuous massage of his bulbous head until she felt his fingers push inside of her slippery cunt. She moved her hand down his shaft and stroked him with the same gentle pace that his fingers pumped into her hole with. When he had his digits buried inside of her, her hand was tight around the base of his tool. As he pulled out, she brought her hand up to his cockhead.

Amy softly moaned into his sticky neck and fought herself to keep from biting his flesh. Luke kept his teeth clenched together and lips sealed tight. Amy could hear him groaning inside of his throat. She loved the sound, but tried to focus beyond it, listening for footsteps coming from the hall in case one of the twins woke up.

They continued their unison hand fuck on each other until she got close to orgasm.

"Move to my clit," she panted into his ear. "I don't want to risk squirting in my jeans and soaking them from you fingering me."

"I thought you said you could control it," her brother whispered.

"I can, but it's easier to control from clitoral stimulation," she said, and then buried her face back into his neck.

Luke obeyed her wish and his fingers returned to her engorged nub. He lashed her with his fingers, wildly rubbing her erect flesh. His sister's body quivered against his and she whimpered with pleasure into his neck from behind her closed lips. Her hand stroked him with firm pressure and moved even faster than before.

His toes clenched inside of his shoes as she milked him with her hand. She knew exactly when and how to squeeze his cock to give him maximum pleasure. His body was growing hotter by the second. His clothes sticking were to him.

Amy felt his undeniable throbs against her hand. She quickly shifted on the sofa. His fingers never left her clitoris as she moved. She got up on her knees and bent over. The blanket fell and settled on his knees.

She wrapped her plump lips around his mushroom head and suckled his flesh. Her hand pumped beneath her mouth, desperate to pull his seed from his body.

The sensations on her clitoris became too much and her body started bucking uncontrollably. Her flesh was on already on fire, and was overtaken with stronger waves of heat as she started cumming. Her fluids rushed into her panties, soaking them. Her moans of ecstasy were muffled by the flesh between her lips.

Luke was a few moments behind her. As she rode the tide of orgasmic bliss, his body gave in. His erection throbbed in her hand and his head flared in her mouth. He coated her mouth with volleys of his hot seed. He covered his mouth to silence his growls as he came.

Amy pulled her mouth off, keeping her lips pressed against his flesh as she came up. She was careful not to drip any of his spunk from her mouth. She sat up on her knees and his hand came out her of panties.

Her brother grinned, admiring the view of her open jeans and shirt pushed up above her belly button.

She opened up her mouth to show him his pearly load coating her tongue. She closed her lips, and then swallowed with a big gulp. She stuck out her tongue and lifted it to show him it was all gone. Luke sucked her fluids off of his fingers as he watched her little show.

Amy leaned over and kissed his lips before she got up from the sofa. She zipped up her jeans. He carefully tucked his organ away, and then zipped up.

She went to the kitchen and found some air freshener in the pantry. When she returned to the living room, she gave the air a few quick, apple cinnamon scented spritzes to cover up the aroma of her arousal. She gave the blanket a spray as well.

Luke went to the restroom to wash his hands. He returned to the front room to find Amy chugging a diet pop.

"I thought you liked it when my taste lingered in your mouth," he said as he plopped down on the sofa next to her.

"I do, I love it," she said, wiping her mouth. "But, I don't want David to smell it."

Her brother grinned, and then kissed her soft lips.

She settled her head back in his lap. He stroked her hair and they watched television until the twin's father returned home.

Amy heard the storm door's creak as it was opened. She quickly sat up on the sofa. The front door opened a moment later.

David came inside, dressed in a suit. His hazel eyes showed his exhaustion and his light brown hair was slightly messy.

"Hey guys," David said as he closed the door behind him. "How were the boys?"

"Perfect as always," Amy replied with a bright smile.

David dropped his briefcase by the door, and then took off his coat. His shoulders were hunched over as he loosed his silver tie.

Luke turned off the television so they could talk.

The father approached the sofa, and then sat down with a satisfied groan of relaxation.

Amy continued, "They did all of their homework, Luke played catch with them, we had sloppy joes for dinner, and they went to bed perfectly on time."

"Great," David said. A few seconds later, his tired mind realized what she had said they had for dinner. "Sloppy joes? The famous Davenport family recipe?"

Both of the siblings nodded. Amy smiled softly.

"Please tell me there are leftovers!" David said enthusiastically.

"Tons of them," Amy answered. "You could feed an army with that meal. Do you want me to make you plate?"

David shook his head. "No, I can do that in a bit. Thank you, though."

"Sure," Amy said.

"You guys must be as tired as I am," he commented, and then pulled out his wallet.

"I think you have us beat. Timothy and Hunter were angels," Amy said.

David handed her a small stack of cash, paying her for two nights of work.

"I hope you don't mind, but I bought the kids both a Cubs shirt," Luke said.

Amy slipped her sneakers back on.

"Not at all. I bet they loved it," David said. He rested back into the sofa. "You guys are too great. Thanks guys."

"No problem," the siblings replied in unison, and then rose up from the couch.

"Are you sure I can't make you a plate? I really don't mind." Amy picked up Luke's worn glove from the coffee table, and then handed it to him.

They put on their jackets, preparing to leave.

"Positive. You guys go home and get some sleep. Thanks again." David smiled.

"Anytime. See you next time." Amy picked up her backpack and tossed it over one shoulder. "Have a good night, David."

The siblings waved bye to him before heading out the door. They went down the steps. Amy took his hand as they walked down the side walk.

"I really can't believe you allowed that to happen earlier," Luke said.

Amy replied with a shrug and a wicked grin.

They approached their house. The light in the front room was off. Amy pulled her phone from her pocket, checking the time to make sure their parents were asleep. She put it away and continued holding his hand as they went inside.

Penny started barking when she heard them come in. Amy pushed her brother towards their parents' room to take on the duties of hushing the dog tonight.

After she dropped her backpack by the sofa, she flew up the stairs to her room.

She quickly looked over her lingerie items and plucked one from the drawer. She hurried into her bathroom to change so he wouldn't see her when he came in.

Luke arrived in the bedroom a few moments later. He locked the door, and then peeled his clothes off while she was gone. After putting his clothes in the hamper, he laid down on top of the pink and white checkered bedspread wearing only a pair of green and white plaid boxers.

His head turned to the bathroom door when he heard the door open.

He admired his sister's body in a sheer pink babydoll. The flimsy material strained to contain her large breasts and her hard nipples were completely visible through the fabric. He could clearly see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Amy left the light on in the bathroom. She slowly stepped across the room. She smiled softly as she seductively swayed her hips with every stride. She adored the lustful expression on her brother's face.

His mouth went dry, watching the elaborate lacework along the hem dance against her creamy thighs and her bosom bounce with every step.

Her brother's eyes returned to hers. They held a smoldering, unwavering gaze during her last steps towards the bed.

She gently lifted herself onto the bed, and then settled on top of him. Her knees rested against his hips, and she sat up on his lap, straddling him. She continued to let him look her over.

She rested her hands behind her, on top of his thighs. Her brother ran his hands up her body, starting at her knees and over her thighs. The hem of the babydoll rose up with his hands, and then fluttered back down as he continued upwards.

Amy bit her lip as he felt every inch of her curves. She lightly rocked her hips on top of his, feeling him harden beneath his boxers.

"You're so beautiful," Luke said softly. His hands gently felt her breasts through her lingerie.

"Thank you." His sister blushed and shied into her shoulder, still biting her lip.

"You look even better wearing this in person than in your picture," he commented. His hands trailed down to her stomach, and then back up.

Amy giggled, "I'm glad you think so."

"I know so." He grinned.

She leaned down and met his lips with hers. Their mouth's opened in unison and their tongues began to sing their own passionate symphony. Her hair cascaded down, shielding their faces from the rest of the world as they tasted each other's mouths.

Luke's hands found her bum. He nudged the garment up over her hips before filling his hands with her flesh.

She whimpered into his mouth as he breathed the air from her lungs. She nibbled his bottom lip, and then suckled it gently. She pulled back and giggled as she kissed him again.

Amy's hips began rocking with more purpose as her cunt became slicker and juices started to soak into his cotton underwear. His hands groped her ass, pulling her onto him.

She broke off their kiss with several gentle pecks. She kissed along his jaw, through his five-o'clock shadow. Her lips trailed down his neck and shoulder. Her body slowly moved down his as her kisses went lower.

His sister stopped to kiss and suck both of his sensitive nipples before she continued down his body. She kissed every centimeter of his abdomen, and then along the waist band of his boxers.

Luke's hand fond her hair and he gently pulled it up into a ponytail in his fist so he could see her face. He held her thick chestnut mane loosely in his fist.

Amy settled on her knees between his legs and her babydoll drifted up to her stomach as she stayed crouched over. She looked up at him over the rims of her glasses and her teeth closed around his waistband.

Luke grinned, watching her pull his boxers down with her mouth. She lifted her head and pulled his underwear over his member, unsheathing it. His erection stood proud and firm. Amy let go of his boxers, and then smiled wide.

Luke loved the hunger in her eyes as she admired his swollen organ.

She tugged his boxers down and he lifted his legs for her. Amy tossed them towards the hamper and his legs fell back on the bed on either side of her.

His sister wrapped her thumb and forefinger tightly around the base of his shaft. She kept her eyes up to his as her tongue met his veiny meat. Her tongue glided up and down and side to side, tasting his flesh that grew even more rigid from her grip.

Her brother groaned, "I love your tongue."

She flicked her tongue all over his inflamed cockhead, and then against the ridge beneath it. The gentle licks turned into starving laps as she smeared her saliva onto his erection.

Amy kissed the slit in his flesh, and then recalled the phrase he taught her earlier, "Darf ich dir einen blasen?" Then, she kissed his head again.

Luke groaned, hearing her to ask to suck him in German. "Bitte," he replied in his husky tone.

"Danke," she said with a sweet smile.

He watched with rapt attention as her plump lips spread around his bulbous head. He moaned feeling her release the ring of her finger, and then quickly tighten again, sending fresh blood into his cock.

Amy suckled his flaring helm, swirling her tongue around it. The warmth of her mouth coated him.

She wiggled her tongue against the underside of his flesh, luring his length further into her mouth. She kept her eyes up, watching his face and seeing his mouth open. She listened to the groans openly escaping his lips as his erection slid into her tight throat. Her lips met her fingers and she released him from her grip.

"Jesus, fuck," he grunted as her nose pushed into his pelvis. His fist clenched in her hair.

His sister moaned onto him, sending vibrations to the tips of his fingers and toes. She pushed her face even harder into his body and rocked on her knees, digging his manhood into her throat.

"You're amazing," he moaned between ragged breaths.

Amy pulled her mouth up, sucking as hard as she could along the way. Her lips came off with a pop and she lewdly spit up onto his flesh. Her spittle ran down her chin and his prick.

She dove back down, swallowing him in one fluid gulp. She mashed her pretty face into his pelvis and turned her head side to side, making her throat convulse and clench onto his rod. From all of her practice and addiction to giving head, she had learned how to suppress her gag reflex.

"You're so fucking good, Amy," he roared. His free hand clenched the comforter, pulling it up from the mattress.

His sister reared up, stopping halfway up his length. "Thank you," she mumbled with his dick in her mouth, her drool seeped passed her lips and ran down his flesh. Then, she swallowed him again.

He admired her sunken in cheeks as she expertly suctioned him. Her ocean blue eyes never left his as her head bobbed in his lap. His shaft glistened in the light that came up from the bathroom as she pulled up. He could see her saliva stained lips sliding along his pole.

Amy wiggled her ass in the air behind her, hearing his groans of praise. She moaned back onto him. She loved giving almost more than he enjoyed receiving it. She rocked on her knees, making love to him with her mouth and throat.

She pulled up and his cock fell out of her mouth. Amy gasped as she spit onto him. She wiped her mouth, and then wrapped her hand around his slick rod.

"Do you want to be inside of your baby sister's cunt?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh god yes," he panted. He let go of her hair and it fluttered down over her shoulders.

Amy let go of his erection. She kissed it one last time, and then mounted him. She sat up on her knees, and then pulled her babydoll up and off. She tossed it to the air mattress on the floor.

Amy smiled gave her brother a moment to admire her nakedness. She grinned while his eyes became wide as saucers.

His sister held his dick in her hand and gently humped her pussy against it.

Luke groaned, feeling her heat radiating onto his flesh and her juices smearing onto him. Amy whimpered, massaging her clitoris with his organ.

She lifted up and positioned her hole just above the head of his cock. She looked deeply into her brother's loving, lust glazed eyes as she lowered her hot, slick cunt onto his throbbing member.