Luke and Amy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked up at Luke as he came into the kitchen. He was holding her glass that she had left in the dining room. He raised it up in the air when he was near the fridge, asking if she wanted another drink. She nodded and smiled. He put ice in the glass, and then orange juice.

Matthew was in the middle of dropping a tortellini into the bowl when Amy stretched, arching her back with her arms above her head. He clearly saw her erect nipples pressing through her clothing as she pushed her breasts out. Luke witnessed the event as he made his way back to the table and grinned. He liked seeing that pose as well.

Amy finished with a fake yawn, and then pushed her glasses up on her nose as she sat up straight. She saw Matthew's eyes still fixed on her breasts. "Goodness, I'm sore from how I was sleeping in the car."

Matthew raised his gaze and blushed. She gave him a knowing smile as they reached for a pasta round at the same time. His cheeks got hotter as she purposely grazed her fingers over his before picking up one. She saw him visibly shiver.

Luke had gotten stuck behind Alicia and Debbie in the kitchen. They were back to back, one at the stove and the other at the island, layering an enormous pan of lasagna. Both women were in their own world and didn't hear him say excuse me until the tenth time. He didn't even attempt to go the other way. It was crammed with two of his cousins and their mother, Carla. Finally, he passed through and came up to the table.

"I see you decided to help again, huh?" Amy asked cheekily.

Her brother teasingly rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "Well, I was coming over to make some drinks for us. But, yeah, I guess I can help."

Before he was done making himself another scotch and a screwdriver for Amy, his aunt had come over with a sheet of wax paper and placed it on the table where he would be sitting. He gave the drink to his sister, and then sat down.

After several minutes of chatting with Luke about where he went on a class trip during his senior year of high-school and regretting not being able to see each other, Matthew excused himself to the restroom.

Luke looked over at his sister and grinned, watching her sip the drink through the little cocktail straws. The kitchen area was noisy with numerous voices filling the air. The television in the living room was quite loud, playing some sort of children's show to entertain the littlest of family members.

She saw his grin and raised a brow. "What?" she asked with a shrug, causing her blue jacket to pull away from her sides.

Her brother leaned over so he could speak softly. He was sure no one could hear over the noise in the house, but he still took the precaution. "Are we into teasing cousins now?" he asked in a teasing tone.

Amy pursed her lips to one side and shrugged again, but softly this time. She played coy and looked down as she smiled softly.

"I'm not upset," he said with a smirk. "You know I like it when you do. I just wanted to make sure I was seeing it right."

"You were," she replied simply, and then winked before picking up a pasta round.

"You don't want to...?" his voice trailed off. He didn't need to finish the sentence. She would know what he meant.

Amy shook her head as she dropped a spoonful of filling onto the pasta. "No, I don't. But, I wouldn't anyway."

Luke nodded. He saw his cousin returning to the table. He quickly said, "Keep up the good work, Squirt."

His sister chewed her lip while folding over the pasta and pressing it together. She liked Matthew, but didn't want to sleep with him. It would risk too much. Also, she didn't want to be with another man without her brother present. That was enough reason for her not to. But, the thought of her cousin fantasizing about her aroused her.

The trio continued to make the navel shaped pasta and talk about random topics. Wendy came in once for some booze, and then went away just as fast as she came in. Amy wondered for a moment why she wasn't helping and it irked her slightly. She brushed it off, it was her wedding.

Amy made sure her cousin was looking at her when she stretched again, complaining about her back aching as she did so.

What really got Matthew, was when she leaned to the side to scratch an itch on her calf. Amy pressed her arm against her bosom as her fingers scratched her skin. She scratched roughly, purposely making her breasts bounce within their confines.

Amy made a face as she pretended that the itch moved to a different place on her leg. Luke didn't look, but he heard Matthew's muffled groan while his eyes were glued to her jiggling flesh. It was slight, but he heard it. He loved how other men, even their own cousin, could lust after her from doing something so simple.

When Amy sat back up straight, she locked eyes with her cousin. His cheeks went through a rapid change of colors from pink, to dark red, and almost white as ghost by the time she smiled sweetly, letting him know she didn't mind him looking. She held his gaze with her eyes as her lips stayed curled and she sipped her drink.

"Did you decide on a major yet, Matthew?" Amy asked casually as she resumed the pasta making procedures.

She glanced at her brother out of the corner of her eye. She could see him grinning behind the rim of his glass.

Matthew choked on his words while he tried to resume normal conversation, "Uh, yeah, no, kinda, I..."

Amy giggled and invited his eyes to her cleavage again as she leaned over pick up the brush in the egg wash. "Well, which is it? Yes, no, or kinda?" she teased as brushed the mixture. Then, she passed it over to Luke.

Her cousin talked to her tits for a moment, "I'm taking an intro to linguistics class this semester." He realized what he was doing and looked down at the pasta that needed to be folded in front of him as he continued, "There's a lot of interesting topics and I'm really into it. I'm going to take another class in it next fall and see if it still interests me."

The cousins talked about why linguistics interested him as they worked, with no more purposeful teases from Amy for the time being. She listened to him explain child language acquisition, which was his favorite topic so far, and asked him questions about it, learning for herself.

While they talked, she wondered how his body was reacting to her. She was curious if his member had swelled while she was scratching herself, or if he liked seeing her nipples through her clothing like she knew her brother did.

The pasta making wrapped up at the table and the kitchen had cleared out a bit. The massive bowl was filled with a mountain of tortellini, much higher than the rim. The only thing left to do was for everything to get its turn in the oven or on the stove.

Amy got a wicked idea, and then quickly rose up to grab the bowl. She carried it over to the kitchen island. As she set it down on the granite, she flicked a handful of pasta pieces to the floor, being careful at the same time that the whole heap didn't fall along with them.

Amy glanced over to the remaining people in the kitchen to make sure they were occupied so they wouldn't see what she was about to do. Her aunt was busy at the stove, making a sauce of some Italian variety and her husband, Mitch, was next to her making meatballs. She looked over her shoulder to see Matthew engaged in conversation with her brother, and then kicked one of the pieces of tortellini underneath a chair.

She stepped back a couple of paces, made sure her back was directly to her cousin, and then bent down to pick up the pasta from the floor. Her legs stayed straight as her fingers grazed the floor, picking up one piece. She heard Matthew's side of the chat cease.

Luke saw what she was doing by the reflection in the window. He sipped his scotch watched what his cousin was staring at.

Amy bent over, picking up one piece at a time. Then, she rose back up and placed it on the countertop. Her ass was directly in Matthew's line of sight and just over an arm's length away, begging him to grab it. Each time she dipped down, her tight denim skirt hugged the contours of her bum and the back hem came away from her thighs, almost asking him to strain for an up skirt view.

She felt his gaze and her pussy slickened. For the last piece, she wiggled her ass for him while she lingered, acting as if her fingers wouldn't grasp onto it. She dropped it twice before she rose back up and placed it on the counter with the others.

The tortellini under the chair was still there. Amy bent to one side, and then the other, as if she was looking for any stray pieces. Then, she got down on her hands and knees.

Her brother glanced over from the corner of his eyes for a moment as the warm liquid coated his esophagus. He saw Matthew's lustful eyes glued to her and his mouth slightly agape.

Amy kept her knees far enough back so she would really have to stretch to reach it. She lowered her torso close to the floor and extended one arm beneath the high backed barstool. She wiggled her fingers, and her butt for extra effect, trying to grasp onto the piece of pasta.

Her brother glanced over again when he heard another muffled moan from Matthew's closed lips. Luke scratched through the scruff on his face as he turned slightly in his seat to get a better peek at Amy. He could no longer see her in window and wanted to see what had his cousin salivating.

His sister had lifted one leg off of the floor and held it up in the air, to get another inch into her stretch. Her back was arched down and her breasts grazed the floor. Luke figured from Matthew's vantage point he couldn't see her panties, but was desperately trying to without being noticed. They both could see the amazing curves of her female form.

Luke turned forward, and then topped off his scotch while Matthew got his show. He smiled to himself as he poured the brown liquor into the glass.

Amy grasped the pasta, and then crawled backwards before getting back on her feet. She quickly turned around, in attempt to catch Matthew. She did. His cheeks were red hot and his eyes were wide as if he just saw the seductress Salome dancing before him. She quickly glanced over her shoulder to see that her aunt and uncle were still busy.

She felt like she could feel the fire of his cheeks from where she was standing. With the pasta still in one hand, she bounced over to him and ran her fingers through his hair. She was gentle at first, but quickly rustled up his hair.

Her hand came away, and then she bent down and whispered directly into Matthew's ear, "You're a bad boy, looking at me like you do." She stepped back, and as she moved, she caught is eyes. Amy shot him a flirty wink before going back to the island.

While Amy discarded the tortellini in the trash, Luke saw Matthew shaking his head in disbelief. He covered his mouth to hide is grin.

His inner voice told Matthew, "If you only knew the things I've seen her do, the positions she's been in, the talents of her mouth, the sounds she makes in bed, you wouldn't be able to breathe. It's hard for me sometimes."

Amy came back over to the table and picked up her glass. She took a sip of the beverage and then stated, "I could use some fresh air. I'm going to go to the patio if anyone wants to come."

"Sure," Luke said as he picked up his drink, and then followed Amy outside.

Matthew lagged by a couple of seconds. His blood was still in transit from his loins back to his brain.

Luke and Amy joined Wayne outside. Wayne was puffing on a cigarette a few paces away from the table

She quickly zipped up her jacket before taking a seat on the padded patio furniture. It wasn't too chilly outside, but her nipples felt like rocks and they needed a break from being on display. The effects of alcohol kept the siblings warm in the cool night breeze.

Matthew came out with his father, soon followed by Cliff. They joined the siblings at the table and Wayne finished his smoke and sat down a few moments later.

Amy reclined back in the chair and looked up the stars while the men chatted about various sports, both professional and college. She pulled her legs up to her chest, knees and ankles together with one arm wrapped around in front of her legs, the other hand holding her drink near her mouth. She took her time to finish her beverage, savoring every sip.

Kathryn and Phil stopped outside briefly to discuss sleeping arrangements with their children. Luke volunteered the third floor attic, which was a relief to his mother, though she didn't show it by her expression. Amy would be bunking with Alicia's oldest daughter, Felicity. Amy remembered her sister, Taylor, telling her once that she could sleep through a tornado and nothing would wake her. She liked the opportunities that bunking with her could hopefully present.

Luke and Amy said goodnight to their parents, and then grandmother who had arrived during the sleep conversation. It was just a couple minutes until Alicia came outside, carrying a sleeping baby in her arms and said that she and Richard were retiring off to dreamland with their children.

Luke looked over at his sister and smiled. "Hey, Squirt, want to go on a walk and look up at the stars? You look a bit uncomfortable in that chair."

She pushed her weight forward and carefully slid her feet off of the seat. "That sounds great," she replied as she got up.

The siblings placed their empty glasses on the table. Amy asked if anyone wanted to join and was thankful when no one wanted to.

They walked side by side over the soft grass, a short distance away from the house. When they found a cozy looking spot, they both sat down. Amy pulled her hair over one shoulder before laying back on the earth. Luke laid down right next to her. He held her hand between them and their shoulders touched as they laid under the blanket of stars.

"I just wanted some quiet time with you," Luke said softly.

She squeezed his hand and smiled. "Me too."

After a few silent moments between them, her brother spoke again, "I think Matthew was about to die from what you were doing to him in the kitchen."

Amy giggled, "You really think so?"

He let out a sarcastic heavy sigh, and then chuckled, "Amy, you know he liked it."

Their eyes stayed up to sky as they talked. Their hands were tightly woven together.

She crossed her legs at her ankles. "Well, yes, I did. But, isn't it mean to do that to him?"

"That's why it's called a tease." He paused for a moment, and then said, "We will add him to the list of men who fantasize about fucking you."

"How many men are on that list now?" she asked playfully.

"Hmm," her brother muttered. He lifted a closed fist and straightened a finger with each name he listed. "There's Ethan of course, Chris, the guy from the restaurant today, now add in Matthew," he paused for a moment with four fingers in the air, "and who knows how many guys there are at school."

His sister grinned as she looked over at him. Luke felt her gaze and turned to see her eyes.

"There's only one man on that list that I care about," Amy said softly. She wanted to kiss him, but knew people could see if they were looking out the window.

He smirked. "Oh yeah?"

"Yes. And, I love him very deeply. Though," she giggled, "he doesn't have to fantasize."

"Well actually, I do still fantasize about you even though I can have you whenever I can."

"I fantasize about you too."

The siblings shared a warm smile, and then stargazed for a few more minutes. They enjoyed the peace and silence between them.

Luke got up, and then extended his hand to her. She took it and he helped her off of the ground. They both brushed themselves off before walking back towards the house.

"If you can get Matthew alone, I say, give him one more good tease before bed," Luke said. His hand gently rubbed the top of her back.

Amy grinned devilishly. "Consider it done."

The siblings turned a corner behind the house. They saw Wayne go inside before they stepped onto the patio, leaving Matthew alone at the table.

"Watch the door, if you see anyone coming out or looking, fake a cough," his sister whispered, before going up the steps.

He nodded his reply.

Amy casually unzipped her jacket as she walked behind the empty chairs. She locked eyes with her cousin, grinned at him, and then bit the corner of her lip. Matthew's eyes went wide as she approached.

Luke took a seat, getting a clear view of what was about to happen and the door.

She slid into Matthew's lap, facing him. Her legs spread apart over his thighs and her toes barely touched the ground. He leaned back, caught off guard from her actions. His breath quickened and his eyes had gone wide from shock.

Amy smiled softly and traced the outline of his goatee. She didn't say anything as she leaned into him more, lightly grinding her body on top of his lap.

"You know, Matthew," she used her sultry tone, "I've always liked you a lot. We've always been close, wouldn't you say?"

"Uh huh," he replied in a hoarse voice.

She could tell he was stunned and she ginned wickedly. His cock was growing underneath his jeans and she felt it harden against her. She continued to rock softly on his lap, and as she did, her skirt rode up higher on her thighs.

Luke watched, glancing back and forth between the door and his sister. He knew Matthew was focused on nothing but her.

"It's too bad you guys moved," Amy said as she trailed her fingers along his jaw, and then down his neck. She could feel his pulse racing under her fingers. "Do you remember all the games we would play as kids?"

Matthew's hands hung limply at his sides, as if he would get burned from touching her. "Yeah," he strained to reply.

"Do you know what my favorite game was?" she asked. Her hand moved to his hair and she watched herself running her fingers through his hair.

His eyes strained to look at her massive cleavage grazing against his chest. "No," he muttered with a heavy exhale.

Her hand moved to his ear and she played with his cartilage. "Playing doctor was my favorite. Do you remember what we used to do?"

Amy felt his erection raging beneath her. She rubbed against it a shade harder and grinned when he closed his eyes.

Her cousin didn't answer except for a groan.

"We would use the stethoscope and check each other's heart beats," her vixen voice continued as she reached down and found his hand. She leaned back away from him and his eyes shot open when his hand was placed over her left breast. "You'd put it right here."

"Yeah," he moaned.

Amy held his hand in place. He didn't try to squeeze or press his fingers into her flesh.

His cousin smiled sweetly. "You know, it's too bad we're cousins." She slid back a bit on his lap and ran her free hand over his bulge as she spoke, "It seems like you could use a naughty nurse to take care of this right here."

Matthew's lips moved, but no words came out. Amy giggled, kissed his cheek, and then suddenly hopped out of his lap. He was left panting.

She turned and smiled at her brother who was covering his mouth, hiding the most wicked of grins. She picked up glasses and beer bottles that were left on the table, and then went inside without another word.

Matthew shook his head, and then looked over at Luke who appeared to be watching the stars. He gasped and stuttered, "Did... Did you just see that?"

Luke looked over at him and shrugged. He returned his eyes back to the sky.

Everyone in the house had retired to bed, except for Felicity and Taylor who were watching television in the living room, waiting for the last two batches of cookies to finish.

Amy went into the kitchen and wiped down the table and counters. There was quite a mess left over from the cooking bonanza and she didn't want her grandmother to have to worry about it. She also cleaned and polished the dining room table.

1...345678