Luke and Amy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered as her fingers slid through her pink slickness. She found her erect nub and massaged it back and forth under the pads of her fingers. Her genitalia was so sensitive that every motion made her knees tic and whimpers escape her lips.

"Good girl. Now go just a bit faster."

Her neck arched back and she rubbed her head against the headrest. A car zoomed by on the left, too fast to take notice what was going on in the car. She moaned as two of her fingers made circles on her clitoris.

Luke grinned, looking over and seeing her pink cheeks and fluttering eyelids. He returned his eyes to the road. "Keep rubbing your clit and slide one finger inside you, all the way in."

She obeyed his command and slid her middle finger inside of her tight tunnel. "Oh my goodness," Amy moaned deeply.

Her brother's organ was filling with fresh blood. He shifted in his seat to adjust his package. His hand continued to rub her creamy thigh. "Gently pump yourself."

"Yes," she groaned as she sank her digit inside of her up to her knuckle, and then pulled it back out. Slowly, she pushed it back in while her fingers continued to dance on her clit.

Her toes clenched tight and her foot slid on the dashboard. She flexed her toes as she pushed her foot back up. Her fluids leaked out of her steadily, staining the seat.

"Two fingers, harder," he told her firmly, almost growling.

"Anything you want," Amy whimpered. She slid a second finger inside of herself, and then began steady fucking her slippery cunt with her fingers. Her moans became guttural within seconds.

"Good girl, don't stop. Go as hard as you can, Amy." His hand left her thigh. He reached up and slid his hand down her top. He pinched her nipple hard, and then released the pressure. He tugged on it and rolled it between his fingers as she masturbated.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking," his sister stuttered.

She pounded her fingers into her hole. Her juices soaked her hand. Her fingers were going wild on her nub. Her entire body trembled as she panted heavily.

Her eyes shot open, but her hands didn't stop moving as she heard her best friend's ringtone emanating from her purse. "It's Kristy, fuck."

"Call her back. You were in a store. Don't stop."

Amy shook her head and closed her eyes, ignoring the incessant ring. "Oh god, Luke."

"Oh god what?" He grinned as he squeezed her breast.

"I'm on fire, this is too much," she cried out as she dug herself out. The pads of her fingers glided against her spongy spot with every thrust of her curled fingers. Her clit was hard under her furiously moving fingers of her other hand.

"Let it out, don't be shy, baby. Release yourself." He rubbed her impossibly erect nipple between the length of his fingers, pinching lightly and releasing.

The ringing ceased and another car passed on the left. He didn't check to see if anyone looked over. Nor did he care.

"Oh, Luke, I love you so much," she groaned from quivering lips.

He looked over and saw the muscles around her eyes clenching. Her chest heaved and he could feel her heartbeat pounding. Her hair was messy from rubbing against the seat. Her snowy cheeks had been painted crimson.

"I love you too," her brother replied before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Fuck, oh fucking god," she wailed. Every fiber in her being tensed up and she ripped her fingers out of her cunt.

Luke saw her from the corner of his eye. She screamed an animalistic scream as her fluids forcefully rushed out of her. Her squirting orgasm splashed onto the dashboard and soaked the floorboard as it ran off.

His hand left her breast as she spasmed. He caressed her hot face and hair.

"You're so beautiful. You're glowing, baby," her brother said tenderly as he wiped the sweat from her brow.

Her legs continued to quake as she slid her foot off the dash. She kept her eyes closed as he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. She fought to get her breathing back to normal.

"Relax, enjoy the afterglow." He leaned over and dropped a kiss on her temple.

Amy nuzzled into him before he pulled away. He found her hand on her thigh and she tightly wrapped her fingers over his knuckles. He stretched his fingers out and delicately grazed them over her sticky sex.

The car reeked of her fluids that continued to drip off of the dashboard. His other hand left the wheel and he quickly hit the button for the automatic windows. The cold air was heaven to Amy. His shaft softened inside of his jeans.

It took her several long moments before she opened her eyes again. "That was amazing," she said softly. She still felt like she was melted into the seat.

"Do you feel better?" Luke asked.

"I'm great. Thank you." She sighed happily. "But, I'm still going to get you back for earlier, sometime," she giggled.

Her brother chuckled, "I'm sure you will."

"I guess I need to put my clothes back on. We need to stop soon, cause I've got to umm..." her voice trailed off.

He laughed, "Pee?"

Amy blushed as she leaned down to pick up her clothes. She didn't let go of his hand as she lifted her legs, and then wiggled her soiled panties back up.

"Amy we're driving over three hundred miles, you're allowed to go pee."

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Fine. I've got to pee."

The siblings shared a laugh while she worked her skirt up her legs. He let go of her hand briefly so she could zip it and button the fly. Then, he took her hand again.

"We'll stop at the next place we can. Call Kristy back so she doesn't worry."

Amy nodded, and then fished her phone out of her purse. Quickly, she thought up the lie that she would tell about why she didn't pick up.

She hit the green button under the missed call icon, and then put her phone up to her ear. Luke brought her hand to his mouth and kissed each of her knuckles while she was on the phone.

"Hey woman," Amy said as soon as her friend picked up.

"Hey girl. How's the drive going?"

"It's fine. You know glorious Midwest scenery and all. Sorry, I missed you call. This truck stop was packed and there was one register open. I thought I was going to go insane waiting to buy some pop."

Kristy laughed, "Well did you get the pop or did you walk out?"

"Yes, but I ate my M&Ms while I was waiting in the line."

The friends giggled together for a moment.

"Is everything okay over there? How's Penny doing?" Amy asked.

"She's great. We've been playing fetch outside for the last half hour. That girl doesn't ever stop!"

"I know! She'll play all day and night. Don't spoil her too much or else I'll never get a moment of peace."

Luke chuckled and smiled against the back of her hand. He licked and sucked her fingers, tasting her juices.

"I'll try not to," Kristy said. "But, I can't help it. It's so easy."

"I know it is. She's a sweetheart."

"You said you guys might come back late tomorrow night. Do you think you will?"

"We aren't sure yet. Depends on how tired we are after the wedding of the year," Amy replied with a hint of sarcasm in her tone. She smiled over at her brother who was still kissing the back of her hand.

Kristy laughed, "Wedding of the year, huh? Sounds like it's going to be fancy. Anyways, just let me know either way. Of course, I don't mind staying tomorrow night if I have to."

"You're the best. Thank you again for taking care of Penny. Give her some extra cuddles for me tonight."

"No problem at all. You guys get there safely."

"Thanks. Call me if you need anything."

"I will. Send me a text when you get there, okay?"

"Will do. Have a good night."

"You too."

The friends said bye to each other, and then Amy hung up the phone. She put it back into her purse.

When she lifted her head, she saw a truck stop at the next exit ramp. Luke was already on top of it. He clicked the turn signal, and then took the exit a moment later.

They arrived and Luke got out to gas up the car. He asked to get her something to drink from the store.

She hurried inside and made a bee-line for the restroom. Once she had finished in there, she picked up two Diet Cokes, a tube of car interior wipes, and a package of M&Ms. Talking to Kristy about the snack made her crave some. Though, the line was short and she didn't have to break into them out of boredom.

She returned to the green Honda. Luke saw her coming just as he put the gas pump back. They smiled to each other while he closed the gas tank. He kissed her lips gently, took his soda from her hand, and then opened the door for her. She kissed him again before sliding in. He closed her door, and then went around to the other side.

Amy popped open the tube of wet cloth wipes and quickly wiped down the dashboard. She giggled at herself as she cleaned up her mess. Luke took one and cleaned the driver's side of the dashboard just because. The floor mat would have to be cleaned another time. She closed up the tube, and then tossed it in the backseat.

They both buckled up, and then he started up the car. Quickly, they wiped their hands with napkins that were in the console.

Amy tore open the M&Ms before taking his hand. She sat sideways in the seat with one leg curled under the other. She fed her brother chocolate goodies, sharing with him, as he got back on the highway.

"How long until we get to Iowa?" she asked, and then popped a piece of chocolate into her mouth.

"It shouldn't be much longer. I-80 is in a few miles."

Amy nodded, and then brought the candy to his mouth. He opened his lips and she dropped it on his tongue.

They continued to share the M&Ms while they talked more about their family members who would be overflowing the house tonight and tomorrow.

The siblings were always close with their cousins Wendy and Matthew when they were growing up. When Amy was eleven-years-old, they moved back to Iowa because their mother, Debbie, Kathryn's older sister, got a job offer in Des Moines and was tired of the land of high taxes and crooked politicians known as Chicago. Debbie jumped at the chance to get back home.

They didn't see Uncle Cliff and his kids very often. Mostly just on Independence Day and a few scattered holidays through the years. He and his wife, Carla, raised their kids in Iowa City, where he was an English professor for the last several years. They had three kids together who weren't very social at large family gatherings. But, Luke and Amy never seemed to mind, they liked to keep to themselves sometimes too.

Luke and Amy laughed some more about Wendy and Matthew's Aunt Alicia and her clan of children. They had seen the herd grow with each new marriage and joked about the possibility for more. Amy hoped that she wouldn't have to share a room with one of the younger girls. Felicity and Taylor were around her age, they would be her best bets. She just hoped she was lucky.

At the mention of sleeping arrangements again, Amy suddenly frowned as her thoughts made her realize that this would be the first night since her brother was home that she wouldn't be able to sleep next to him.

Luke glanced over and saw her pouting lips. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight," his sister said quietly.

He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb as he spoke tenderly, "I don't know if I will either. It's so relaxing to hold you and feel you against me. Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night and kiss your head till I fall back asleep."

Amy smiled as she cooed, "You do?"

"Yes. Having you next to me comforts me."

She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her free arm around his, nuzzling into him. "Having you next to me comforts me too, it always has."

Their hands remained locked together as he dropped several soft kisses in her hair, breathing in her scent.

Her eyelids were getting heavy. "Can I sleep on you for a bit?"

"Always," her brother replied.

Amy closed her eyes and the humming of the engine and the sounds of the miles of road passing under them lured her to sleep on his arm within minutes.

Miles ticked away on the odometer as his sister slept on his arm. The highway became hilly after passing over the Mississippi River and into Iowa. She slept soundly and Luke glanced down at her on occasion and smiled, feeling her warmth and her breasts snuggled against him.

As the white lines separating the lines of the road passed by Luke kept his mind busy. He held Amy's hand while he thought about going back to his life in Germany.

"What am I going to do about Greta when I get back," he thought to himself.

She wasn't his girlfriend, just a lover, but a very passionate and intense one. They were great friends and spent many amazing weekends together. But, now that he had Amy, he didn't think that he would be the least bit interested in her. Also, he would never cheat on his sister. He loved her more than any woman he had ever known.

He wondered if Greta thought of him for more than what they were. They saw other people, but she always seemed to have deeper feelings for him. He didn't want to hurt her. But, he couldn't see himself with anyone besides Amy ever again. He didn't want to hurt Greta, but his sister's heart was far more important to him.

Luke wished he didn't have to go back. He wanted to stay with Amy and never leave her side. But, he knew that she would force him to go if he tried to offer staying. She knew he had his life, goals, and priorities. Amy was his life now, but they could still be together half a world apart.

He had to finish school. He only had two semesters left until he would have a piece of paper that defined the last five years of his life. After that, he would be free to do as he wished. He silently cursed himself for taking too many liberties over the years and wasting time by taking classes he really didn't need.

He thought about his future with his sister beyond the next year. Amy would be in college for at least four years for piano performance. He assumed she would get her masters, and then her doctorate, though she never told him that. School was her thing, it always was.

She had wanted to go to Northwestern since she could basically walk. He knew his parents' influence had something to do with that because they went to school there. They would take them to Wildcat football and basketball games when they were growing up. Amy always wore the NU purple and white sweatshirt their parents got her for Christmas. When she would grow out of it, the next Christmas she would get a new one. It became an expected gift.

As her talents as a pianist blossomed, Northwestern became an even better fit for her. Their parents never crammed it down her throat, per se, but they always encouraged her. It was their dream as much as it was hers.

But, Evanston is quite close to home. If he came back when he finished school to be with her, they wouldn't be able to be openly together. They would have to continue to sneak around as they were. The secret part of their relationship is part of the thrill. However, the opportunity to be hers in the open is much better.

"I'd never ask her to come to Europe," he said silently. "Northwestern is her dream. Sure, there are fantastic music schools in Europe that she could be interested in. But, if we have to wait four or more years to be as we want to, it's more than okay."

Amy sighed in her sleep and nuzzled into his arm.

Luke looked down at her and smiled. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, and then kissed the top of her head.

She murmured something. He smiled again, wondering what she was dreaming of.

Miles and miles of concrete roadway continued to pass by. The sun was low in the western sky, just about to settle below the horizon. The sky had started to change to hues of red and orange. The green pastures and hills accompanied his wandering mind.

Luke's thoughts trailed to his enjoyment of showing Amy off to other men and having her tease them like in the restaurant earlier. He was proud to call her his and when another man ogled her, it was a compliment. It didn't make him jealous, because he knew that she only wanted him. She enjoyed it too, that was quite obvious.

For him, when a guy looked at Amy with lusty eyes, and then looked at who she was with, he believed the guy to be thinking of him as lucky for having her. It's also a compliment from her, because she trusts him to not get mad when she shows off or teases.

As he merged back into the right lane after passing another vehicle for the umpteenth time since beginning the drive in the afternoon, he wondered how both he and his sister would deal with the distance between them.

He had told her before that he would take care of her after he left. She told him she never wanted anyone else. Being apart would be hard, but things that are worth the effort are never easy. Their tightly wound bond of love would keep them close. Their bodies may be over 4,000 miles apart, but their hearts would always be together. As long as they had that, they would be more than fine.

He knew he would miss her more than words could ever attempt to express. He missed her for the last three years, but now for obvious reasons, he would miss her more. His heart would ache for her, as would his loins. His loins were the least of his concern. There would be phone calls, webcams, e-mails, and the like to take care of their sexual needs.

The desire to see her smile, look in her eyes, touch her skin, feel her against him, hold her in his arms, run his fingers through her hair, feel her heartbeat, hold her hand, kiss her, feel her touching him, those were the things that he knew would make him ache. He would need to feel her kiss and her hand squeezing his. He loved how she nuzzled into him just before falling asleep and listening to her breathing had become his lullaby.

Of course, he would want to make love to her. However, it was the little things he would miss even more.

His eyes got a bit teary at the thought of missing all of those things and more.

The way she reacts to him touching her. How when he stroked her cheek before kissing her, for a moment she looks down, before looking into his eyes and smiling. How her body trembles just slightly in anticipation when he caresses her. The quiver of her lips when she moans. The swell of her nipples and the goose bumps that rise up on her skin when he's arousing her.

Just a moment before she would give into an orgasm, her glassy eyes would lock with his, telling him neither of them were no longer in control. Her face when she in the midst of an orgasm. He had that memorized. It was burned into his mind. The crease of the skin around her eyes when they closed so tight, the heavy flush on her cheeks, the rhythm of her breathing, the gentle gap between her lips, and the soft quake of her jaw. Then, there was the glazed over look in her eyes when they opened back up after experiencing the ultimate bliss of carnal pleasure.

Luke knew that when they would be climaxing together on the phone, he would be closing his eyes and seeing her face. She would be there for him in that way, sharing with him.

He lifted his hand from the wheel for a moment and wiped his eyes. He took a deep breath as his hand returned. She needed his strength when he left. He vowed to himself to soak up every moment with Amy more than he already had.

He hoped that she would be able to come visit him this summer. She had spoken briefly about wanting to turn the money she received for graduation gifts into a plane ticket to Europe. He would also contribute as much as he could.

The sun had gone to sleep and stars blanketed the sky when he noticed the time. His working mind and the comforting sound of Amy's breathing had made the last two and a half hours fly by. He lightly shook his arm to wake her and said, "Wake up sleepy head," a few times before she stirred.

123456...8