Luke and Amy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, please," she whimpered, feeling his cock against her cervix. It felt like he was in her stomach.

Luke pulled back with a long, slow stroke until the air was all he could feel. He placed his hands on the back of her thighs. He pressed himself into her again and watched her entire body shudder as he filled her completely.

"You're so good to me," Amy muttered.

"You're better to me."

He mashed his molars together to quiet his groan as he did it again for her, and again, until she grabbed him and brought him back down to her.

His sister wrapped her legs around his hips and her hands around his neck. She kissed him fiercely. Their tongues danced to a melody of heavy passion. The sweat on his chest dripped down onto hers as they expressed their love in the most natural of ways.

The thrusts of their hips increased again as their lips stayed locked together. Her legs around him pulled him into her and she rose up to meet him. His pelvis ground against her clit and her rolling hips provided extra stimulation to her nub.

Her toes curled tight and her nails dug into the flesh of his upper back. She loved feeling his weight on top of her. He protected her and loved her for all she was worth. They gave themselves to each other freely.

Her brother slowed down again, not ready to let this end just yet. The back of his mind screamed about where they were and the possibility of getting caught in the act. He pushed it away as he crammed his length inside of her and her walls suckled him until he could resume thrusting.

Their kiss broke and they stared into each other's eyes as they gasped for air. Luke rested his forehead against hers as their hips began moving in gentle unison again. He rested on his elbows and placed both of his hands on her hot cheeks. Her hands rubbed along his tensing back, feeling his muscles under her palms.

"Do I please you?" his sister asked with heavy breath.

"Oh god yes," Luke replied.

"How much?"

"More than anyone ever has." His cock throbbed and he felt the ache for release deep inside of him, but he wouldn't allow it. "I feel like I don't give you enough. You deserve more than I could ever give you."

"You give me so much." Amy closed her eyes, feeling them start to well up with tears from his words and the emotion their bodies were expressing.

"I love you more than anything in the world," he muttered. His thumbs stroked her face.

Her lips were quivering along with the rest of her body. "I love you too. So much that it hurts sometimes."

"I know. I feel that too."

Tears forced their way out from her closed lids and trickled down her cheeks. "I'm so complete with you. I can't imagine us any other way."

"Don't imagine it." His voice was tender as he thrust into her depths. "You don't have to. You have me." Luke felt her saline emotion drip onto his thumbs. He moved his face so he could kiss away her tears. "Why are you crying, baby?" he asked between kisses.

"It's too much," she confessed as the droplets ran from her eyes. "This is, its, so," she stuttered, and then took a deep breath. "This is so intense and I just love you."

He wrapped his arms around her back, bringing her torso off of the blankets. He held his sister to him and she held onto him as tight as she could.

No one ever felt better inside of her and no one ever would. He was the same with her. No one could ever duplicate what he feels with her. It was total love and acceptance for them both.

His voice started to crack and his own eyes started to get wet as he spoke, "I love you too, Amy. I love you. I'm yours. I'll never not be."

Her fingers clenched into his back and her legs hugged his hips. She didn't want him to get away, though she knew that he wasn't going anywhere. He kept holding her with one arm and the other hand ran through her hair.

"Don't let go," he told her as he started to thrust firmer. "I need to go harder, okay? We need to release ourselves."

"I won't let go," she cried, burying her forehead into the nook of his neck and shoulder. Her glasses pressed uncomfortably into her face and she didn't notice.

With their bodies pressed together, he took his time speeding up his thrusts until he was roughly pumping his cock into her. Her tears had turned to moans, muffled into his chest. Her body quaked in his loving embrace. The siblings chanted "I love you," to each other as their peaks neared.

"Cum with me, Amy, let yourself go," her brother groaned into her ear.

His husky voice sent a tremor down her spine. Her nipples swelled so hard they were painful little rocks pressed against his chest. Her nails dug into his skin and dragged down his back. She wanted to scream in ecstasy, but could only express it through her clenching cunt. It squeezed him hard, pulsating around his throbbing organ, milking him.

Luke was desperate to orgasm himself and his loins ached to release his seed. He coaxed hers from her with words. "Let yourself go," he repeated, directly into her ear. "You need this. We need this. Share your love with me. I love you, Amy. Let me give my love to you. Please, Amy, please share this with me."

Every muscle in her body started to stiffen. Her walls sucked his erection, begging him to give her an orgasm.

"Don't let go of me," she gasped. "I'm going to cum so hard for you, please don't let go."

"I won't. I promise you, I won't." He covered the side of her sweaty face in kisses. His grip on her quivering body was as tight as it could be. He'd never let her go. "Bite my shoulder, Amy. I know you need to scream."

His sister latched her teeth onto his shoulder, sinking into his skin. He winced, but the pleasures coursing through his body numbed the pain. She wailed into his flesh and her eyes sealed tight.

Her cunt squeezed his shaft so tight that it tried to push him out. He didn't let himself leave her and continued shoving his pulsating erection into the depths of her inner flesh.

Her entire being tensed up as her fluids rushed out of her, showering him with her cum. He released his pent up orgasm with her, shooting ribbons of his seed into his lover. He growled into her ear as each rope coated her walls.

Luke didn't pull out, nor did he let her quaking body go. His organ ticked inside of her quivering tunnel. He stayed buried inside of her for several minutes while their hearts and breathing rates slowed down. Sweat ran between their bodies, mixing together, just as their incestuous fluids were inside of her.

Her brother kissed every centimeter of her face as he laid her down on her back. He lifted up onto his knees, and then slowly withdrew himself from her body. Amy pouted when he left her. She didn't want him to go, she never did.

He collapsed down next to her, still trying to catch his breath. They turned their faces to each other and smiled. She reached down between her thighs and slid two fingers inside of her cunt. She dragged her fingers along her walls gathering their fluids.

Then, she scooted down on the blanket until her head was at his stomach. She propped herself up on one elbow and he lifted his head to watch what she was doing.

Amy drew a heart around his belly button with her sticky fingers, leaving a trail of their mixed intimacies.

She looked up at him and they shared a warm smile. "This is our love," his sister said softly.

"It is."

He petted her head as she kissed and dragged her tongue over his abdomen, cleaning up their fluids. She looked up at him again and grinned with her messy lips. Luke curled his fingers in her silky locks.

Then, she moved down a little more and began to clean up his softened manhood. Her licks were loving and tender, coating his softened shaft and balls. She savored the taste of their fluids together. Her mouth opened and she gently suckled his organ until all she tasted was flesh.

Amy crawled back up to him and laid on her stomach, propped up by her elbows. His hand was still in her hair.

"I don't want to leave yet," she whispered.

"I can't have you leave yet."

She smiled brightly, and then sat up on her knees. "Let's put on our PJs in case anyone finds us. Then, we can just say that we were talking cause I couldn't sleep and I fell asleep up here."

Her brother nodded with his lips curled into a smile. He kissed her lips, and then moved down the blankets to get his boxers back on.

Amy stood up on her wobbly legs. His seed dripped down her inner thigh. She quickly slid her panties up her legs, and then wiped her thigh. She sucked her fingers while stepping into her pajama bottoms. Then, she pulled her shirt over her head.

Luke got up and opened the window. The attic reeked of sex. He hoped that the cool, fresh air would filter the aroma out that only they found pleasing.

He helped her pick up the blanket, and then fold it up. He took it over to his suitcase and placed it underneath it. Then, he put her corset inside of his bag so she wouldn't have to bring it back down. He grabbed a white t-shirt and slipped into it.

Amy picked up her phone and checked the time. She grimaced, knowing she couldn't stay long. But, his seed that he left inside of her, would keep her warm, long after she left his side.

She went back to the heap of blankets and sat down, waiting for him to return. She ran her hand over where she was laying before, checking to see if her fluids had leaked through. It was dry. Amy quickly cleaned her smudged glasses with her shirt, and then put them back on her face.

The siblings laid down on the blanket on their sides, facing each other. Luke had pulled the quilt over them. The room was quickly becoming cold and their close bodies kept each other warm beneath the blanket.

Amy draped her leg over his and ran her toes along his calf. Her voice was hushed as she said, "I'm sorry I cried."

Her brother softly touched her cheek. "Don't be. It was very intense and emotional. You're allowed to cry."

She nibbled her lip for a moment. Her hand rubbed his arm that was extended towards her. "It just feels silly, you know? Crying during sex shouldn't happen."

"Sure it can. Also, we didn't just have sex. We made love in every sense of the word. There's a big difference." He leaned in and kissed her forehead, and then settled his head back on the pillow that they were sharing. His fingers ran through her silky locks.

"You're right," she said with a happy sigh as she lazily ran her fingertips up and down his arm. "Everything was overwhelming me."

"It wasn't silly or anything like that. It was the moment. It was right."

She loved how eyes were looking into hers with a gaze that never flinched. "Thank you for tonight." Her hand drifted to his neck and she stroked his jaw with her thumb.

"You have nothing to thank me for, Amy. But, I have everything to thank you for."

"Why?"

"Because, you gave yourself to me, completely and freely. You gave me everything you had and I returned the gift as best I could. It was nothing near what you deserved."

Amy's heart melted and she felt her eyes filling with tears again. She didn't try to wipe them away. She took his hand from her face and placed it over her heart, and then put her hand over his heart.

His sister's words came from trembling lips, "It was what we needed. We are one and always will be."

"We will be," he said as his lips neared hers. "Forever."

They kissed for several moments before their lips broke apart. Amy rested her forehead against his and they closed their eyes. Their breathing was in rhythm with each other's. She found his hand and held it underneath the blanket.

She wanted to be in his nook, but if they were found, this would be easier to explain. Also, she kept her glasses on for the same reason.

"I love you," her brother whispered.

"I love you," she replied.

Within a few minutes, the siblings were sleeping peacefully next to one another.

Amy's eyes opened again when her phone alarm went off. She sat up, grabbed her phone off of the windowsill, and then turned it off. She felt extremely rested. A small amount of sleep with her brother was far more soothing than eight hours of sleeping alone.

Luke was still asleep and she dropped kisses all over his face until he stirred. She smiled down at him and ran her fingers through his hair. He returned the smile.

"I have to go," she said softly, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I know."

His sister leaned down and gave him a tender kiss. Their tongues gently danced together before their lips parted.

"I'm going to go shower. I want to jump in before everyone gets up," she said as she nuzzled her nose with his.

"I'll go after you. I can't be away from you right now for too long."

"Would you like to make breakfast for everyone today?"

"That sounds perfect."

She kissed him one last time before standing up. "Give me about twenty minutes to shower, okay?"

"You got it."

Amy couldn't help herself and dropped down to give him another kiss. "Okay, I'm seriously going now."

Her brother smiled wide. "You're too cute."

She giggled, "It just comes naturally, like my love for you."

"So does mine. Now get out of here," he teased her, lightly swatting her butt.

His sister hopped up on her feet. "Love you and miss you already."

"Love you and miss you already, too."

She picked up her phone, and then walked across the room. She turned before opening the door to the creaky staircase.

The siblings waved to each other and smiled. Amy blew him a kiss and he caught it with his fist. She giggled as he put his palm to his mouth, kissed it, and then blew her one back. She puckered her lips, and then smiled.

Amy forced herself to open the door, leaving her brother, her lover, behind. She softly closed the door behind her.

Luke watched the door close and missed his sister the moment it shut.

*****

A special thank you to my editor LaRascasse.

1...345678