Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pelvis slammed against hers. "Consider it done."

She used her arm strength as leverage to lower herself down onto him as he fucked her, grinding their loins together even harder. Her hips rolled, smearing his spear into every angle of her slick flesh.

She squeezed her walls tighter around his thickness. Her lips sealed tight, in a desperate attempt to keep quiet.

Flesh slammed against flesh. His balls slapped against her. Luke leaned back so he could watch her jiggling tits as he crammed his length inside of her repeatedly. He also looked over her flushing cheeks that had strands of her hair stuck to them. She looked insanely hot and slutty.

She forced herself to speak softly, "I love you, Luke. I love my big brother's beautiful cock inside me."

"I love you and I love fucking my gorgeous baby sister." He ground his teeth together and growled inside of his chest as he began pounding her leaking cunt even harder.

"Give it to me, Luke. Give me everything. I want you to fuck me..." she stopped speaking for a moment as he bottomed out inside of her and she felt it in the pit of her stomach. Amy wanted to scream but suppressed it. When he pulled out, she was able to speak again, "I want you to fuck me so hard that I feel you in me long after you've left." She sealed her lips again and her toes curled tight. "Make me sore. Make your slutty sister sore."

"I'll make my slut sore." He gave her a hard jab with his prick and her entire body jerked under his will. "You like it, huh? You like when I use you."

She nodded fast, she was afraid to make audible words. Her lips barely parted and she whispered a lingering, "Yes."

Having to be quiet made every sensation in their bodies even more electric. Luke's sweat was pouring down his chest and her hair was matted to various parts of her face, the rest of her mane fluttered in the air behind her. She didn't even notice the edges of the wood digging into her hands.

He dropped down to her chest and gorged himself on her tits. He wasn't trying to make her scream, but he bit and sucked her flesh harder than he had before, overcome with lust and desire for his sister, his slut. He groaned into her soft flesh, muffling himself, but leaving his sister to fend for herself to keep quiet.

Her brother slowed down for a few moments, giving them both time to catch their breath. Her hips continued to roll, rubbing his hard flesh into her hot and soft walls.

The gentle movements didn't last long, for they were both in heat and needed to unleash their hunger for their lovers. Her heels pushed into his ass, forcing him into her. He knew what she wanted and gave it to her. His rough thrusts into her depths resumed.

He devoured every centimeter of her bouncing breasts with nibbles, licks, bites, and suckles. Her tits were covered in hickeys and more were in the process of being made.

Amy closed her eyes tight and focused on the sensations that lit up every nerve ending she had. Tremors ran through her body constantly like never ending tides of bliss. She struggled to breathe, but was terrified to open her mouth because of the animalistic sounds that would emanate from her lips.

The sweat on her body caused Luke to lose his grip on her. He let go for a second, and then groped her ass even harder than before. His nails dug into her and he pulled her onto him roughly.

Their bodies heaved into each other's. There was little sound except for the lewd, sticky sounds of torrid fucking. His pubic hair was glazed with her freely leaking fluids. The heat between their genitals was intense, but only provided a taste of the heat that they shared in their bodies.

Her brother's mouth left her tits and he kissed her sweaty cheek. He found her ear and snarled, "Fucking cum you filthy whore. My filthy whore, cum for me."

"I will," Amy gasped, "I will."

"Now, cunt. Fucking cum on your big brother's cock now."

Her peak was near. She just needed a bit more urging from him. "Tell me what I am, Luke," she said with ragged breath.

"What does my slut want to hear?" he growled.

"What I am to you." Her fingers clenched onto the wood and she wrapped her legs tighter around him. "Tell me please."

"You're my nasty, filthy, slut of a baby sister. I own your body. It's mine to use for pleasure." His words stimulated her even more and he kept giving them to her as he drilled her. "You're my cum dump. You were made to take my seed." His orgasm was rapidly barreling down on him like a fast approaching train. He needed to have hers. "Give me your cum. Cum for me, my slut. My nasty whore. My fuckdoll. My baby sister."

His sister gasped one last breath, and then latched her teeth onto his shoulder. Her cunt squeezed him so hard but he wouldn't let her push him out. She screamed into his flesh, sinking her teeth in, biting him so hard that she tasted a bit of blood. She let out everything that she had been holding back. She felt nothing but their joined organs and saw nothing but a haze of colors in front of her eyes. His words were the only thing that kept her in reality.

"Good girl, do it. Fucking cum." He drove her and himself to climax with words. "Cum with your big brother, now."

Amy went silent and he wrapped his arms around her back, holding her tight as she started to convulse. She felt him pulsating inside of her, ready to release. All of the heat in her body flooded her core and came pouring out of her, saturating him with her fluids. His orgasm exploded inside of her, in unison with her own. His seed flooded her depths.

Luke didn't her go, holding her trembling body to him. Her head lifted from his shoulder and their lips found each other. They shared a long passionate kiss as his organ continued to tick inside of her suckling walls.

"I love you so much," her brother muttered.

"I love you too. So very, very much."

When the lovers' kiss finally broke, he continued to hold her and she let go of the beam and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She nuzzled his neck. His cock stayed inside of her as he carried her back to the blankets.

He gently laid her down and his sticky cock came out of her. Strings of their mixed fluids connected them together for a moment longer until they broke. He stayed on his knees between her legs. His fingers entered her and he began digging out some of his cum from her.

She looked up at him, smiling until she noticed the mark she left on his shoulder. She ran her fingers over the spot as she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

He brought his messy fingers to her mouth and rubbed them over her lips before letting her clean them. "You didn't hurt me. Don't worry." He smiled at her as he pulled his digits out. "Do we taste good?" His fingers returned to her cunt to get more out of her.

Amy nodded. "We taste divine." She opened her mouth for another taste.

Luke peppered her forehead and cheeks with kisses as she sucked his fingers dry. "Are you going to sleep up here for a bit?"

She kissed his fingers after he withdrew them. "What do you think?" she giggled.

He kissed her lips. "I think you are going to sleep here."

The siblings shared a warm smile, and then Amy said, "I think you're right."

They kissed with tender pecks a few more times before getting up. Luke opened the window, once again hoping it would filter out the scent of their incestuous sex in case they were found. They dressed themselves in their pajamas. Amy put her soiled panties in his suitcase, choosing not to wear them. Once they were fully clothed, as siblings should be, they folded up the top blanket together. Luke put it underneath his suitcase.

She checked the time on her phone and grimaced. Again, there would be little sleep to be had before everyone started waking up. But, the ability to sleep next to her brother far outweighed that fact. She double checked the alarm time, and then laid down on her side facing him. Luke pulled the blanket over them.

"Same as last night, if anyone finds us, I couldn't sleep and fell asleep up here when we were talking," Amy stated.

"That's exactly what happened," Luke confirmed with a grin.

Their heads rested on the same pillow and their foreheads touched. Amy had kept a bit of a distance between their bodies, but he pulled her against him, needing her as close as possible. She draped her leg over his. They kissed softly for several moments until their eyelids got heavy.

"Every day we spend together is better than I could have ever imagined," she said in a sleepy voice.

"I couldn't agree more. I love you more than anything in the world."

"I love you. You are my world." Her nose nuzzled his.

They were nestled together and woven together with an unbreakable bond of unconditional love. The siblings drifted off to sleep, their nocturnal fantasies paled in comparison to the waking dream that they were living.

*****

A special thank you to my editor LaRascasse.