Luminescent Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about him," Keidia said, nodding to Tazaeros, who had quickly departed with Saeresi to the other side of the room. "He'll leave you alone now. He doesn't dare anger Jahir."

Ailysia threw a final glare at the naga male, but said nothing. Keidia touched the still damp silver locks that cascaded over Ailysia's shoulders, wanting to comfort her again.

"Why?"

"Hm?" Keidia murmured, her face close to Ailysia's soft hair.

Ailysia lifted an arm towards the door of the Fountain Room. "Why...him?" she asked.

Keidia assumed she was talking about Jahir. "You mean, why don't I fight him?"

Ailysia shook her head. "Why loyal?"

"Oh," Keidia was taken back. "I suppose I'm loyal to him because... well, because I love him so." Her voice was soft with affection.

"Love?" She said it so scathingly.

"Yes," Keidia said, putting an arm around the naga girl's shoulders. "Here, why don't we find a place to curl up and sleep, huh?"

The younger girl nodded, suddenly looking quite weary. Keidia led her to a dark corner of the room where soft cushions were piled high and large fern leaves hung low overhead. It was her usual bed. Keidia curled up to one side of the bed and motioned to Ailysia. The pale naga hesitated momentarily, but settled herself next to Keidia, with her back to her.

"You're very lovely," Keidia told her gently, running soft fingers through her hair. "I can see why Jahir wanted you so."

Ailysia didn't reply, but closed her eyes to feign sleep. Keidia smiled and curled up against the young naga, holding in a protective embrace.

The room grew quiet as the other naga concubines also settled down for the night. After a few minutes, the room was cast into almost complete darkness as the candles and mage lights went out.

And in this darkness, no one saw the tears on Ailysia's sleeping face.

**********

12