All Comments on 'Luna vs. Rival Ch. 05'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Please don't wait so long

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awww, poor Luna, actually trying hard to win and failing again. I hope she stayed down and kept her naked ass in the air when she tripped, sheepishly watching Kim stroll past her. A moment of realization that her ass is on full display because of her incompetence to win in something she should be good at. Just the excitement of watching her fully clothed rival walking towards her, and wondering exactly how is she going to own her ass this time, anticipating with fiery desire the touch of Kim's winnig hands all over her defeated and naked body. Luna was copletely powerless to stop Kim from doing anything to her: she could play with her boobs, her ass, she owned her down to her toes - Luna was Kim's plaything to be used. And she was loving every second of it. Ah, the life of a naked loser. Never change, Luna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
838 Followers
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES