All Comments on 'Lunch at the Theatre Ch. 02'

by Wbeach2012

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

Though I'm married, I love to suck cock. Yes, I'm a cocksucker and it just about makes me shoot a load when I write that. My wife knows I grew up with a neighbor kid who used to suck me off absolutely anytime we were around one another. If I spent the day at his house, I just about limped home and it would take me days to refill. He loved to suck my cock though and no one else's. Kind of weird, he had a crush on me even although we both had girlfriends and were virgins.

I never fucked his ass, that was gay. But having him nonchalantly have him fish my cock out while we're talking about a basketball game or about our girlfriends, then wrap his mouth around my cock and suck and jack until I shot my load into his mouth. He never once spit it out or didn't let me cum in his mouth. He swallowed every drop I ever shot in his direction. I would talk with him about school stuff while he sucked and every now and then he'd pull his mouth off while we chatted, but keep jacking. It was weird that way, like it wasn't something sexual, it was something else. It was, it was relief for me, and relief for him too.

Frank used to pull his own cock out a little while after he started sucking on me. He'd fish that little thing out and it would stick straight out and quiver, without him touching it. I would watch it as he sucked me, it would quiver and bounce and occasionally stick straight up as hard as a bone! Then sometime before he milked the cum out of me, his own cock would start shooting pulse after pulse, usually about 8 times. He tried to time it so that I started squirting when he did. Man did he get a charge out of that. Frank never had to touch it, in fact, I never saw him jack off. Just the act of sucking my cock would trigger his own orgasm. This went on until I married first and then he did shortly after and moved away with his new bride.

In all that time, he must have drank 5,000 loads from my cock and I'm not joking. He'd suck me 5 or 6 times each day if he could, remember, I was young and full of vinegar! A slow day would be three times and there were times we missed, but not often. But I do remember one time I had to go on a family vacation and didn't have a chance to beat off for 9 days. When I got home I could hardly walk for all the cum in my nuts and as soon as my stuff was put away and I had permission, I damn near sprinted to his house, praying he'd be there. He was! I no more than got in his room with him, the door locked and he had my pants down and kneeling in front of me. He told me later he wanted my cum bad and wanted to force it out of me quick, but realized the longer he made it last the bigger a load he would receive. He was right and when I finally shot, his cock had already went off twice, I filled his mouth so that he had to swallow three times!

So how did I end up a cocksucker? A coworker and I carpooled. For a few years we just got to know one another better and then like all guys, or girls, we started talking about sex. He mentioned once he'd never had a blowjob, ever. His wife and none of his girlfriends would ever blow him. Over time I ended up telling him about Frank and how he used to suck me, all the time, anytime. We laughed and joked about it and I finally told him, if you want a great blowjob, go find a dude. Guys know EXACTLY how we need sucked.

One thing led to another and after too much beer one night after work we were driving on home to drop me off, he asked me if I was man enough to suck his cock! I'd never thought about doing that before, and before I knew it, his cock was out and it was standing tall and straight, quivering just like Franks' used to! I have no idea what possessed me, but the next thing I knew, I heard him groaning and realized his cock was in my mouth and he was about to blow! He did, I felt it swell and figured if Frank could do it, I could. He filled my mouth again and again and I have to admit, it tasted incredible. Just incredible. I got done and pulled off after making sure it was clean and empty and we just looked at one another, finally bursting into drunken laughter! He left his cock out and as he drove me toward home, I realized it was still hard as a rock. So as he drove, I leaned over and he blew another load into my mouth.

Over the next few weeks neither of us mentioned it. Unlike with Frank where he wanted to talk about my cock, sucking it and swallowing my cum, my coworker and I never mentioned it. Until finally one Monday after getting picked up, I happened to look over and his fly was open and his hard cock standing straight up. Neither of us said a word and I finally leaned over and started sucking it. I made him cum twice on our 40 minute commute. His windows were tinted so no worry there and when we got there, he was finally soft and zipped up. We went on in to work without a comment. I was weirded out the rest of the day. One, I couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock in my mouth and how good it tasted. Two, I couldn't believe he a), pulled his cock out without a word and b) that I had leaned over and sucked him off without a word.

He was waiting for me when work was over and he was backing out when I was putting on my seatbelt and after getting situated I glanced over and saw his stiff cock sticking out again! This time I waited until we were out of the parking lot before diving for it. He shot off fairly quickly and I swallowed it all. As usual, he left it out and after a few minutes of catching my breath I went down on it again. I wasn't going to make him cum by the time we got to my place so he pulled off the side of the road and I kept sucking until he was bucking his cock into my mouth and then flooded my palate.

Its been like that ever since. I suck him off usually 20 times per week. How he fucks his wife I didn't know until he let it slip once he only fucked her once on the weekend because that was all she wanted. She had a low sex drive and three or four times per month were more than enough for her and she figured for her husband too. If she only knew!

I had shared my early sucked life with my wife before we were married. It didn't bother her, she was a virgin when we married and figured the man should have a lot of experience under his belt. I did, just with being sucked and when I let her know I expected it from her, she did her best to make good, sucking me at least 10 times each week. She would do anything else I wanted from her sexually too, she exposed herself to truck drivers on the highway when I asked her to and would masturbate or let me fuck her ass, whatever I wanted because I was the man and the breadwinner. She stayed at home with the kids.

She figured it out. All the sudden I didn't want sucked or ever sex as often and once on the way home from buying groceries she passed where my coworker would pull off the road and saw I wasn't in there. I confessed and was shocked it didn't bother her! In her eyes, I had needs and whatever it took was the way it was. Now when I come in the door, she is sitting on the couch waiting for me and I'll give her a cum flavored kiss and she pulls my cock out and I cum within seconds in her mouth. Sucking gets me so hard and horny, as soon as I feel her warm mouth I fill it with my cum.

Life is good for all of us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous