All Comments on 'Lunch Break'

by mromac

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

It's okay to write such a story but since this is a hotwife-couple with a husband who loves creampies from other men you should write a warning in the beginning, because this FETISH is NOT shared by many (just because it is popular at certain places on the internet doesn't mean that only a very small minority really gets off on this stuff). And offering up this story the way you did certainly will get you hate replys and low marks.

About the story itself. It was okay, no more no less. It had the typical (and annoying) clichés (10 inch cock) and is more descripte then emotional or really sexy. Just a short episode without any background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rating Effect

You chose the wrong category. So, down does your rating.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago

I disagree with Spiritogre, to begin with I feel this an appropriate category for this story. Also, I feel no warning is needed and I disagree that this is a fetish story. A fetish by definition is an item, broadly speaking, that is needed for sexual arousal. Reading your story the cream pie was not needed for arousal and it was an added benefit of your loving wife's adventure, Therefore, the cream pie for you is not a fetish and thereby making this story not a fetish story.

The downside to this story for me was the fact your wife had to have a joint in order to have sex with another guy. I am not being the morality police on this point nor am I arguing the legalities of it. However, from a practical standpoint, it raises issues about the stability of the relationship and if the activity is being done in order to mask the underlying issues in the relationship. Had the joint been excluded from the story or the issues in the relationship were clarified then I would have given it 5 stars.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SEX STORIES ARE LIKE INTERCOURSE

in the fact whereever it will fit, I like it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

Same old shit different day. Another man hating writer writes a cuckold wimp limp dicked story and it has the as expected American wife that is happily married fucking around and feeding her man a nice steaming creampie, but then that is what American wives do isn't? and that is what American cuck limp dicked wimps do isn't it eat other mens cum out of thier wives skanky cunts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding is a FETISH

Post this kind of material in fetish.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Answer to roomfor1more's comment

"I disagree with Spiritogre, to begin with I feel this an appropriate category for this story. Also, I feel no warning is needed and I disagree that this is a fetish story."

Of course this is a "married couple" story. The problem is, that hotwiving or cuckolding by many americans is seen as something really anti-morale and here on this website they browse the "loving wife" category for such stories to trash them.

"A fetish by definition is an item, broadly speaking, that is needed for sexual arousal. Reading your story the cream pie was not needed for arousal and it was an added benefit of your loving wife's adventure, Therefore, the cream pie for you is not a fetish and thereby making this story not a fetish story."

A fetish for one is normality for another. Some people and cultures think something is perverse while others find it totally the norm. When I say that such stories should have a warning it is because the majority of people, especially from conservative countries like the US, will have trouble accepting something as "norm".

"The downside to this story for me was the fact your wife had to have a joint in order to have sex with another guy. I am not being the morality police on this point nor am I arguing the legalities of it. However, from a practical standpoint, it raises issues about the stability of the relationship and if the activity is being done in order to mask the underlying issues in the relationship."

I don't know how much you know about drugs but smoking a joint or drinking a glass of whiskey in such a situation is not different at all. In this situation it simply is used to calm down, helps to relax to face an uncommon situation. Everybody gets nervous before a date or an interview or similar situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

I TAKE IT IN THE CORNHOLE WHILE SMOKING FAT COCKS ARGHHHH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When One Asks

When one asks how bad can it get, point out this story. Just a trashy story about two people who deserve each other. Hopefully these types never procreate. She should just work in a whore house and he should just go to a gay bar and get his meals straight from the source.

The only possible redeeming quality was the comment about her new found fetish. I choose to believe that he was choking her for what she had done. Pity he did not throw her ass out for that.

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 3 years ago

There needs to be a special level of hell for willing cucks!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous