All Comments on 'Lunch Date Love'

by thepiratequeen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very well done

A good realistic story. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Sweet Story

It's a sweet story with a nice payoff at the end. I don't want to see another chapter because it will either be more of the same (nice, but once is enough) or there has to be conflict to move the story (and I'd rather just imagine they rude off into the sunset myself). I truly enjoyed this sweet romp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well done

nice tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it a lot

Romantic, fun, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cute

This was a very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent story the kind that makes you say it could really happen. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Refreshingly Simple & Natural

This type of story line reminds me that there are some folks can actually "author" a story by putting the different feelings and all the simple pieces & parts into it without over doing it. Gives us, the various readers, a chance to enjoy an almost purity of it and the lack of bdsm, cheating whores, swearing like sailors (I'm a retired one of those). In the case of this story, the opportunity of calling on or expanding a very simple work friendship to minimize an impending work related social difficulty probably happens in reality, many of the participants are like our beloved female character here and loath the situations but with all of this written so succinctly and smoothly it reads very well. BRAVO!!!!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great story. I don't want to repeat what others have already said but, yes, this was a sweet and loving story. Too often do Lit authors introduce too many characters or add too much drama. This was simple and sweet. Enjoyable to read, and it leaves you with a warm, happy and fuzzy feeling.

Thanks for writing.

lablover1795lablover1795almost 10 years ago
Lovely story

Nice to hear a good romantic 'love at first sight' story from a male perspective instead of the female. Two spelling errors: it's senor with the mark over the n, not senior with the mark over the n and "clothes" not "cloithes"

Great work!

JWrenJWrenalmost 10 years ago
Lovers entwined

Ah, those heady days of first meetings when opposites attract and it's difficult to think about anyone or anything else. Well captured here and ignore the few errors. Two star-crossed lovers finish where they belong: coupled in each other's arms, sated by their initial physical experience and looking hopefully ahead for even greater moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed

Nice story. I hope there is as sequel being written.

George in Omaha

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Safe sex

The only thing that bothered me was him not using a condom. Other than that a hot story.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Romance???

A very nice Erotic Coupling story. Lose a star for the wrong category...4 stars or 5 for the right category...I do see a very big potential for Romance here, author you didn't finish the story to make it a romance...Great writing BTW...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just loved it!

Wished it was longer! Fell in love with characters and could have kept reading about them! It's how they are that is so sweet and made it a 'romance ' category for me. Thanks so much for the little gem!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepiratequeen@thepiratequeen
Hmm. How do I describe me....Well, I'm after experiences that make me smile. Whether it's something I've written or a chat room conversation I try my best to walk away with a all those lovely, bubbly feelings. I think that too often there's a dark, mellow dramatic overtone wit...

SIMILAR Stories