Lunch Date Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed out with a whine, letting me know how unbelievable she thought I was being. "Please Thomas" she begged trying desperately to pull me on top of her, "please make me cum. I need you."

I was speechless. Here was the woman I had ben pining over, naked, begging me to please her. Her eyes filled with desire and her touch burning into my skin. My body reacted long before my brain had taken everything into account and before I knew it I was hovering over her, rubbing my length against her swollen slit. I looked up to see her chest bobbing up and down, those beautiful orbs I instantly loved, tremoring with excitement.

"I'm so wet for you Thomas, and throbbing." Her breaths were short and desperation plagued her voice. "Tom, it's like a pain inside me and I need you to fix it."

My jaw dropped and suddenly I was moaning. I couldn't stand it anymore. I raised my hip and thrust into her. She never screamed, but the sounds coming from her mouth was of pure, animalistic ecstasy. Her eyes clamped shut and her nails nearly punctured my back. I rested there for a moment waiting for her permission to continue on. Her eyes met mine and that was the breaking point. I knew what she wanted.

I pumped into her with every bit of manliness I had and she thrust her hips up to meet me. "Oh fuck, Tom!" She gasped. Taking a nipple into my mouth, I buried my face into her right tit while continuing my assault on her pussy. She snaked one hand into my hair. "Just like that, Tom. You feel so good!"

I began to move faster using her every hiss and moan as encouragement. She felt so good clutching me inside of her and I felt obligated to return the pleasure. I used one hand the support myself over her and the other to stimulate her clit. Upon touching her pleasure button, she arched her back and silently screamed. She tugged at a fistful of my hair and used her other hand to pull my neck down into her. Just like that, she came. Writhing beneath me, holding me as close as possible, she screamed my name. She thrashed around as I lay in a few extra thrusts to prolong her release.

The sheer sight of her alone could have brought me into orgasm with her, but I'm pretty sure the muscles within her convulsing around me helped. And just like that, I came as well, shooting jolts of spunk into her. I fell gently on top of her, groaning into her shoulder.

The recovery from my blissful release seemed to have taken hours, but my eyes eventually opened and reality returned. She was kissing my neck and whatever else she could reach from beneath me while rubbing my back. It occurred to me that I might be crushing her so I tried to be as careful as I could slipping out, and rolling onto the bed beside her. With a noise of disapproval she was back, pressed against me immediately.

"Thomas that was amazing" she cooed, nuzzling her head against my chest. "I'm just beside myself with gratitude. Thank you."

I laughed and kissed her forehead. "It seems weird to be accepting thanks when I had just as much, if not more, fun."

We rested there for a moment, regaining our ability to breath. I could smell the vanilla and apricots in her hair and feel her warmth pressed into me. Her fingers traced circles on my chest and she broke the silence. "Thomas, would you please stay?"

Once again, my heart bottomed out and all I could feel was love her here. "It would be my pleasure."

12