All Comments on 'Lunch Party'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LUNCH PARTY

I guess you come from a different world to continue to repeat the word revolting and its synonyms. You continually describe the essence of a woman and turn it into a negative. This is porn, where it's all beautiful.

The story? It loses too much with its negativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have to disagree

The premis of the story - as I see it - deals with the "lost" of man's primal sexual arousal. The sense of smell is the most evocative and long lasting within our memories and recall. As with most mamals, the scent generated by the female is the strongest indication of her willingness to copulate. Modern man is far removed from this basic instinct - lost to the conventions of stringent body odor "correctness".

Lust - love - serendipity - all combined into this "scent" of the woman and makes for a enjoyable tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
482 Followers
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!