Lunch With Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riven
Riven
3 Followers

"Well Toy you certainly look like you have obeyed my instructions on how to dress, although I do not remember suggesting the collar?"

"I hoped to please you. The set is my mothers, not real of course. I borrowed them. Was that alright Sir?"

"If you have done everything else I asked then yes. I didn't say you weren't to wear jewellery. The shoes are excellent, nice and high and I see you have decided not to wear any stockings."

"I've a lot of high heels. Sometimes I feel a little short and they help. I thought it too warm tonight for stockings and with the 'G' string I'll be... more conscience of my position Sir."

"Good." I stepped up to her and held my hand, palm up, at about waist height. "Toy lean forward and put your breast in my hand."

She did so immediately never taking her eyes off me. Her breasts were big, more than a handful, and through the dress I could feel the nipple hardening in my hand. My fingers also could feel the edge of the platform bra that supported her breasts yet left the nipple exposed. I then asked her to swap breasts. This time the nipple was already hard.

"I'm pleased, the bra is perfect. Did you need to buy it or did you already own it?"

"No Sir. I had to buy it. I also bought the matching 'G' string."

"Good. You may stand up. Hands at you side please feet a shoulder width apart Toy."

I walked around her and stood behind her. "Lift your dress Toy I want to see the 'G' string."

She slipped the dress up over her hips. Her ass was perfect. Two smooth, rounded globes separated by the thin black satin line of her 'G' string that disappeared between her buttocks. Her ass was partway between the usual soft curve of a woman and the more prominent muscled buttocks of a man. I ran my hands over them and although they looked firmer than usual they were surprisingly soft. I noted with interest that throughout my touching of her breasts and ass she had complied quickly and had shown not the slightest discomfort.

"You have done very well Toy. The underwear is very acceptable - as is your ass. Do you play sport?"

"No Sir, I do aerobics three times a week."

"Very good Toy. Now bend at the waist please."

Bent over her ass was pushed out and I could she the full length of her 'G' string including the covered swell of her pussy. Unfazed she may be, but from the growing wet patch she was excited. Still I wanted more than excitement I wanted to harness that initial nervousness. I slipped my finger under the thin band of the underwear and pulled it aside. Not enough to reveal her pussy but exposing fully the puckered ring of her ass. She drew in a quick breath - progress! I ran my thumb over the crinkly bud of her anus and she began to shake a little. Her breathing also began to race and hands that had been resting comfortably on her knees were now gripping her legs with force. I noted with interest that there was no hair in the crease of her ass so she either shaved or was naturally without hair.

"Has your boyfriend ever touched you here Toy?"

"N... no... Sir."

"Has anyone ever touched you here Toy?"

A steadying of breath. "No Sir."

"I see. Thankyou Toy you may stand up."

I let the material slip back into place between her cheeks and indicated with a wave of my hand that she should pull down her dress. I then walked around the bench into the small kitchen and rinsed my hands under the tap. With my back to her I arranged my erection to be less noticeable. No need to advertise she was getting to me. I walked to the door of the flat.

"Shall we go to dinner Toy I've reservations for 7.45."

She was at last a little off balance, and saying nothing picked up her purse and joined me at the door. I turned her slightly towards me and lowered my mouth to hers. The kiss was sweet and she returned it with equal pressure. I deepened it opening my mouth a little, and hers responded. I tentatively probed with my tongue and her mouth opened more. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and she strained to give it all to me. When I broke the kiss I smiled at her.

"I am very pleased Toy, you have done so well so far."

She actually blushed. "Thankyou Sir."

She was delighted with the sports car and was full of questions. Would never have imagined I'd have one and was looking forward to feeling the wind in her hair. I explained to her the car was part of the reason I'd asked her to have her hair up. The rushing wind was a buzz at the time but could twist hair into an unmanageable mess - not so cool. Just as we were about to move off I asked her to adjust her dress. She gave a puzzled look and I explained.

"I want you to pull the dress up so that I can see the 'G' string covering your pussy. A few inches exposed is all."

She shrugged and complied exposing more like four or five inches. It was only when we passed our first truck on the freeway that she realised, with the top down, I might not be the only one who would see her naked legs and satin covered crotch. Minutes later at our first traffic lights she became very agitated. Although the MGB seemed low, was low in fact, so was the seating and I knew that only a truck might possibly see in. She didn't! Suddenly her bravado in exposing so much more of herself than I'd requested was becoming a lesson.

The restaurant I had chosen was a little on the expensive side but that was more than compensated for by good food, genuinely good service and attractive surrounds. I also admit that the up-market reputation was also intended to impress Max. We were seated, as per my request, in one of the more secluded and low-lit areas. Not that I intended to subject Max to anything public here in the restaurant, but the situation lent itself to just that and Max was edgy the minute we were seated. As I did not know her well enough to feel confident in ordering for her I decided to use this first 'date' as a learning experience. We discussed the menu at length and when I was happy with her tastes and preferences I called the waiter over. She was shocked not that I was ordering for her but when I told the waiter what 'Toy' would be having. She held her composure well when I asked her if that was suitable and she was required to answer 'Yes Sir' in front of him. I asked the waiter to give us fifteen minutes before bringing our entrees, and when he had left, slid a small package over to Max.

"What colour pubic hair have you got Toy?"

"Blonde Sir."

"Obviously blonde Toy, but are we talking white blonde or a darker shade?"

"Actually, fairly light but not yellow, certainly not very light."

"I would like to see."

She looked around nervously and I could see her mind wondering if she would be able to remove her panties here at the table without causing a scene. Not that I had anything so predictable in mind. My plan was more an act of commitment. A constant reminder of our arrangement and one that she would have to explain away to her boyfriend.

"The package Toy." Spoken just a little louder than was necessary to be heard.

Her eyes snapped back to mine from their assessment of the restaurant. She looked a little uncertain. Then her eyes darted down to the package that had lain on the table since the waiter's departure. One hand that was resting on the table, rather than reaching for the package, slipped into her lap and clasped her other. Suddenly she was a little worried as to the nature of the contents.

"You will go to the rest room Toy. In the package you will find a pair of nail scissors, a small resealable plastic bag, a sachet of shaving foam, a safety razor, and a sachet of moisturiser. You will cut off all your pubic hair. Place it in the plastic bag. Then shave yourself. You're to be perfectly smooth and hair free between your legs. I know you're already depilated in places. Don't forget the moisturiser. Please return the plastic bag and your 'G' string to me here at the table. The rest you can dispose of. Go now Toy."

She hesitated for a half dozen heartbeats then stood, took up the package, and smiled.

"Yes Sir."

"Oh Toy, there might be a temptation to rub in the moisturiser in more than is required. YOU ARE NOT TO ORGASM! Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Toy I look forward to looking at your naked cunt. Oh, and I'll see it before coffee. Just so you know."

She again glanced about the room and decided it may well not be beyond her.

"Yes Sir. Thankyou Sir."

She returned to the table almost on the dot of 15 minutes and held out the 'G' string with the plastic bag concealed inside for me to take. I simply indicated that she should place it on the table. This she did then sat down. I flicked open the neat satin square of material and retrieved the bag within. In flicking the 'G' string open it also became obvious what the material was. Max looked around nervously to see whom, if anyone, was watching. I studied the contents of the bag and held it out to what light was available in the subdued lighting of the restaurant.

"A natural blonde Toy! A most attractive colour, but as you might have guessed I rather like the effect of shaving. It makes the woman more nude than nude."

That said I slipped the package into the inside pocket of my jacket. I glanced over at the panties but made no attempt to either remove them from the table or refold them so they were unidentifiable. The waiter appeared almost on cue with our entrée. As he served he made pleasant conversation and although he said or did nothing, a long appraising look at Max as he moved off made it clear that the intimate apparel had not been overlooked. Max simply sat there and turned red.

"Do you think he knows that you are a slave Toy?"

"He knows that I'm not the average patron."

"Do you think he finds you sexy? Is he out in the kitchen now telling the staff about the attractive blond who has her 'G' string on the table? Do you think you could give him, have given him, a hard-on?"

"Perhaps. Yes he might have found me sexy but maybe he also thinks I'm a whore now. Maybe he wouldn't touch me with a barge pole. What sort of woman takes off her panties and leaves them on the table for all to see?"

"A very up market whore if he did think that. Maybe just an adventurous housewife?"

"If I can ask Sir, have you and your wife ever played these sort of games?"

"Remember she's not really submissive, but I remember one evening where she removed her panties part way through the evening. Went nude under a rather short mini and then back at the Hotel used the cream from our complimentary strawberries and champagne to prepare herself to be sodomized. That evening I remember well. I want you to realise that what we are doing tonight is perhaps not all that you will come to expect or hope for. There is more to this life style than tonight, which is little more than a game." "I don't understand."

"Do you remember the sub I spoke of who endured the whip because her Dom loved to hear her scream?"

"Yes I remember."

"Well that willingness to obey, to submit, came from the sexual side of her nature true, but came more from the love she felt towards her lover. Her desire to please and her love of the man made her do things she was not comfortable with. Maybe she was able to get something from the whip but it was the relationship that sustained her. So it will be with you. There will be a kick from the humiliation, the domination, but only in a loving relationship will you find the ultimate satisfaction - both sexually and emotionally. Any sex with a stranger is a big turn on, but when the man is no longer a stranger and there is no love to sustain the relationship... That collar you're wearing is very pretty but tonight it's part of a game. A collar is a symbol of commitment and is also there to remind the sub of her place. Some man will love you to wear his collar and you will honour and obey him."

"So this is not as good as it gets?"

"No, but I'm having fun. You?"

"Oh yes! It's been a strange mixture of emotions but it has answered one question for me."

"Which is?"

"I'm a sub. I thought I was but I had to know for sure. There is something amazing about being someone else's toy - might I say you certainly got my name right. The more things we do the more exciting it is. I thought it a strange thing for you to say, about rubbing in the moisturiser; you know, 'not to come'. But actually being so naked after the shave and knowing that I was preparing myself for you and you would see me. Well it was so tempting to orgasm."

"Show me Toy."

She kept her eyes on me and moved her chair so that her legs were no longer under the table and she was angled towards me."

"Now Master?"

"Master?"

"Sorry Sir."

"Do you prefer to call me Master? Even in front of the waiter?"

"I... I think of you as Master. But you said it was phoney."

"I've always felt that, but answer the question, is it your preference?"

A small voice "Yes Master."

"So be it. Show me now Toy."

She couldn't resist a quick glance around the room, then slid her skirt up her thighs and parted her legs slightly. Her pussy was of course smooth and hair free and although he did not have a good view it looked promising.

"Raise your dress higher and your legs wider apart please Toy."

Again the quick glance, then she pulled the dress almost to her waist and let her legs fall apart. The lips were small with just the start of the tiny pink butterfly of her inner lips protruding. There was the unmistakable sheen of wetness about her lips and he loved the pronounced swelling of her shaved pudenda. He noted with satisfaction the tan lines of her bikini, which amply illustrated how small the triangle of material was that normally covered her pussy in public. She obviously already liked to show off her body.

"Open your cunt for me Toy."

A gasp and another quick glace about her. Her hand hesitated several times on their trip to her sex but her long fingers finally moved into the crease of her lips then spread slowly revealing the pinkness within. The sheen of wetness was now a flood with the clear juice beginning to pool. Leaning forward I touched her opening with the tip of my finger sending a shudder through her body. Then I brought the finger to my mouth and tasted her.

"Delicious."

*******

We sat in the car in the restaurant car park. Well lit, and spacious with a security guard patrolling, but distant from us. I had not yet started the engine.

"Do you remember the way I asked you to sit on the drive here? Well that's how you're to sit on the way home Toy."

"But Master, on the way here I was wearing Panties. I'm so naked now."

"I'm glad you realise the difference. I might also point out that it's also now dark. Besides what if other men do see your cunt? It will excite them. You will be something they will masturbate over. You're a toy remember. For my pleasure, and let's be honest, for yours too. You'll be wet at the thought."

I reached over between her legs and held her sex. My hand and fingers came away wet. I held up my hand so that she could see her wetness.

"You'll enjoy the trip home. You're a bad Toy; you've made my hand sticky. Lick it clean."

A sharp intake of breath.

"I've never... I mean I can't..."

I used my other hand to slap her across the face. Not hard, but enough to get her attention.

"I thought I had given you an instruction."

Her breathing was a little ragged and the expression on her face was a mixture of displeasure and fascination, but she began to lick. When she had finished (I had loved the tickling sensation of her tongue wriggling between my fingers) I drew her mouth to mine, and kissed her gently and lovingly.

"Thankyou Toy. You're becoming very special."

Her smile was radiant but her eyes reflected confusion. She sat back and, with one eye on the security guard who continued on his plodding course around the car-park perimeter, hiked her dress up to expose her nude shaved pussy to the night air. I could tell as we drove off that she was having mixed feelings about tonight. Some of the evening was what she had been expecting but there were also elements that she was unsure about. In the flat, the playing with her breasts had been expected, I suspected even looked forward to. She had magnificent tits and felt confident in flaunting them. She had been a little taken aback by the looking at and stroking of her anus but to be fair it was a rather personal thing for a relative stranger to do. The kiss was genuinely given however and she had dressed, probably at some expense, as directed. The trip in had been a little unsettling but not really stressful. The shaved pussy had not apparently been a challenge and the risk of exposing herself to me over coffee had turned her on. Indeed as a Dom I had not really made an impact, until I had made her expose herself in the less safe atmosphere of the car. Even then it was the cleaning of my hand, or more exactly the tasting of her own pussy, that had finally made her object. The slap had then made her comply but had also raised more questions than answers for her. However, only by raising the bar would I know for sure where her limits were. I searched for the right place, and although it was still early, found just what I needed. The petrol station had no other cars on the forecourt but was fairly large with the male attendant, in his glass booth, overlooking the closer pumps. It was to the closest one that I drove. As I pulled into the pump I noticed Max. Eyes wide staring at the attendant, her hands beginning to move towards the hem of her dress.

"NO TOY. Let him look. You keep your eyes straight ahead understand?"

"But Master..."

"Don't look at him just listen to me." I moved to the rear of the car and began to fill the tank." He's not even noticed yet he's just checking out a beautiful woman. Wait... now he's noticed. He's getting a better angle, pressing close to the glass. He keeps glancing at me, uncertain if I'll get angry. How do you feel Toy?"

"So humiliated Master."

"Good now spread your legs."

"I couldn't!"

"Knees apart Toy about a foot."

"He'll see everything."

I moved to her side of the car and gently turned her face towards me by cupping her chin.

"Toy you have disobeyed me twice now and twice spoken to me without using my correct title. For that there must be some form of punishment. So I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. You can now spread your legs wide and play with yourself whilst I go inside to pay for the petrol. I'm sure our friend will like that. Or I will take you home, strip you, tie you, and spank your breasts and ass. The third option is for you to repeat the safe word twice and you will be taken home safely and we'll call it a night. Few slaves are given this sort of choice Toy. Well?"

"Will you hit me hard Master?"

"As hard as I think you can handle Toy. Is that your choice?"

"Yes please Master."

"Then sit here while I pay. You may keep your legs together but don't cover your cunt."

*******

Arriving back at her flat Max was very nervous. Rethinking her decision that had been made under the pressure of the service station attendants' eyes, she was torn between the desire to be finally, totally, in someone's power and the fear of being hit. In the last fifteen minutes of the journey she had tried to wheedle assurances and elicit more information. All she had received was the question 'Do you trust me?' and the reassuring squeeze of her hand and, at one set of lights, a soft lingering kiss. We had not even walked all the way to the front door when Max took my arm and, holding herself against my chest, drew my arms around her.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm afraid."

"Why's that Toy. It's what you want."

"I've never been hit, well not since I was a child. But it's not just that. I'm so confused about my feelings. I like you Master and I'm excited by you touching me, looking at me but it goes against everything I've been brought up to believe. You were so right about everything being sexual. That guy back there I was so humiliated but at the same time I was both turned on, and this doesn't make sense, sort of proud in spite of the humiliation."

Riven
Riven
3 Followers