Lunch With Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riven
Riven
3 Followers

"Don't over think it Toy. Give the responsibility to me and just go with the flow."

"Am I a slut? I allow strangers to see me naked, I play sex games with a married man and I crave humiliation, and it looks like, even pain."

"A lot of women like what you like. What's 'normal' anyway? As for the married man. Well I've discovered tonight that we like each other don't we?"

"Yes I always did like you. I would never have started out on this if the thought of you kissing and touching me wasn't a turn on."

"I'm flattered Toy."

"But you're still married and I'm sure your wife would not be very understanding."

"No she'd throw me out and hate you. But you've asked for limits and I will respect those. No actual sex remember."

"Which means that you'll still make me come won't you."

"Yes I fully intend to make you come and come and come."

Another shared gentle kiss.

"I want you to come to Master. If you really want to... screw me, then, well I'm kidding myself that what we're doing is loyalty to either your wife or my boyfriend. But I do want you to be happy."

"You've made me really happy tonight Toy and the best is yet to come. I'm not sure about changing the rules this far into the game, I think I'll play that by ear. Now I have an order for you. Let yourself go. Get into the role and just concentrate on letting yourself experience the sensations, the buzz. The sex."

"Yes Master."

*******

Max had looked apprehensively at the backpack I had carried in. It was thrown casually on the couch and I started making a long drink each. As I put something together from the vodka and juices in her fridge Max stood about nervously and unsure what to do. Finished, I handed her one of the drinks and indicated she should take a seat on the couch.

"Do you realise why your to be punished Toy?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you know what will happen?"

"You said you'll tie me and then spank my breasts and ass"

"Will I do anything else whilst I'm punishing you?"

"Master?"

"I'll make you come Toy. Now shall we have you naked please."

"Yes Master."

She put down her drink then stood and slowly peeled off her dress. I'd seen her pussy and ass but the breasts, served up on the platform of the bra, were new territory. Again I felt myself getting hard when I didn't really want too. Yes they were large but so were the nipples, pale pink and prominent. I indicated she should remove the bra. This she did and the breasts sagged very little, seeming to settle on her rib cage rather than drop. Through out the nipples continued to stand out, pointing straight ahead. The perfection of youth? I directed her towards the couch that sat near the middle of the room acting in the small flat as a divider between sitting room and dining room.

"Come and sit here on the couch Toy."

When she was seated I unzipped the backpack and withdrew a folder. Max looked at the plain cover with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension.

"I thought you might want to look at these. In this country there are laws against depictions of violence in sex, and mild bondage is all that makes it past the censors. So I'm guessing that you've never seen any B & D. Correct?"

"I've seen the occasional 'X' rated video."

"They're legal Toy. The pictures in the folder couldn't get even an 'X' rating."

"So where did you get them Master?" A cheeky smile as she took the folder.

"Where do you get anything these days Toy, the Internet."

I had prepared the folder just for tonight. The colour prints, on high quality gloss paper, were displayed in plastic pockets. I had arranged them from mild bondage through to quite severe scenes of beatings and restraint. She gave a short intake of breath as she opened the folder. The first photograph showed a nude woman spread on her back, her legs doubled beneath her, a taught rope running through the lips of her shaved pussy and attached to a collar on her raised head.

"I want you to look at the photos and tell me how you feel about each one. Your fate tonight is sealed Toy. You'll be tied and your breasts and ass punished. I just feel you need to widen your perspective before we start. So what do you think of this one."

"She looks a lot like me doesn't she, blonde, shaved, and big boobs? The pose is sexy - I'd like it."

"Turn the page Toy."

He did not pick all her responses, indeed very few. Some he might have considered attractive to her she had expressed shock and repulsion or in a few cases boredom. Others he had expected expressions of horror had instead brought expressions of interest. Indeed one black and white picture of a woman (with tight breast bondage and nipple clamps) painfully tied and placed above an obscenely large dildo which she held out of her anus by obviously weakening and over stressed legs, had excited her. True she had indicated she would never put herself, or allow herself to be put in that position, however...

"You indicated early on in our conversations that you wanted to be 'punished' Toy. How have these photos effected your thinking?"

"Master? Are you trying to frighten me?"

"No Toy merely to understand you and to help you."

She turned to a picture of a blonde tied spread to a 'X' cross with her full breasts thrust forward.

"Something like this?" Said with an impish though almost innocent pleading look.

"Damn, knew I'd forgotten something. Left the wooden cross at home! Still I think I can manage something."

I laughed with her. Her lack of guile was undeniably attractive. She was a woman who had manoeuvred herself into a position to get what she wanted. I had been moving carefully, slowly for several weeks, especially tonight. Meanwhile she had been moving inexorably ahead clear in her mind where she wanted to be. O.K. so be it.

"Toy put the book down and come with me."

The conversation had kept coming around to punishing her breasts. From the outset at the original lunch Max had shown a desire to have her breasts at the centre of the action. In some ways this did not surprise me, as, due to their prominence, she no doubt had long been used to men (people) looking at them and judging her. Maybe that was the reason she needed them to be the source of her pain and humiliation. Not that the reasons mattered and really it was enough that she had made her preference clear. I just couldn't help myself occasionally, albeit only in my own mind, flashing my junior psychology badge. True I was usually wrong but hey, we all do it. Right?

I took her behind the couch and had her kneel on an ottoman then lean back over the couch with her arms stretched along the padded headrests. I then secured her wrists to the ends of the couch with ropes to leather cuffs. I then removed the pins from her hair that had been wound in a topknot all evening and tied the long plaited length of hair with a thin rope. This I then ran down behind the cushions and tied off to a board running beneath the back of the couch. This held her head back as well as pushing her breasts forward. Her legs were effectively trapped between and beneath the couch with her cunt also thrust forward. When she was secure I ran a finger through the length of her slit and found that she was already wet and very aroused. I took a small leather strap from the backpack. It was a piece of specially cut hide that was six inches long and about three inches wide tapering at the "handle" end. Shaped not unlike a large tongue from a shoe, I had found it perfect for the more delicate areas of a woman's' body such as breasts and pussy.

I ran my hands over her breasts, flanks, pussy and thighs and let my mind wander. She was, I realised, incredibly beautiful and I felt an attraction that that I knew was a betrayal of my family. Still, I consoled myself that like in all relationships the woman had the control. Even in a dominant situation such as we had one word from Max and it was all over - more likely sooner than later. I gently pinched her nipples and rubbed the hardening nubs between my fingers. Her breathing had become erratic and her hips were moving in small thrusting motions. The occasional sound was escaping her lips but they were indistinct, emotion not speech. Likewise I had given up the facade of cool control. Blood pounded in my ears and my erection had become almost painful. Time.

I leant forward and began to suck first on one nipple and then the next. I increased the pressure of my suckling to a level that, were it not for her arousal, would have been painful. I then rocked back and picked up the strap. The first few strokes were not hard and were directed at the top slope of her breasts. She did not scream, rather she shuddered out a series of moans that came from deep inside her and to my ears were a mixture of release and longing. Again I was surprised by this woman and my inability to judge her reactions. I increased the strength of my blows and began to land the occasional stroke on the side and underside of her breasts. I was careful at this stage to avoid the nipples, rather using them to suck on between each series of strokes.

Max was now moaning and pulling against her restraints. Her breasts thrust forward to meet the strap and her eyes were as often closed as open. A look her pussy revealed her wetness - actually running down the inside of her thighs, something I had previously only ever read about in badly written porn. The effects were no less dramatic on me. Part of me wanted to hurt this girl then thrust into her body until I was spent but another wanted first to bring her as much pleasure as I could.

I changed tack at this point and began to lick at her clitoris. At the feel of my tongue she let out a low wail and mashed her groin into my mouth whilst her legs strained apart to give me access. As her orgasm built I again brought the strap back into play on her breasts. Her peak happened quickly. As her body began to stiffen in the first wave of her orgasm the strap was already in play, but this time directly upon her nipples. She screamed as her orgasm exploded her whole body straining against the bonds. Her head thrashed from side to side (as much as the rope would allow)and her thighs closed convulsively and then she slowly slumped in position until the ropes brought her up tight.

I had been unable to watch, to participate in this act without stroking my cock, quickly pulled from my pants fly. As she had come so had I unable to stop myself, her thighs now covered with my seed. I untied her and pulled her gently into my arms and kissed her stroking her forehead. She slid a hand around my neck and pulled me deeper into the kiss. Finally breaking the kiss she looked at me touching my face.

"Thank you Master."

"You were wonderful Toy. You look wonderful, taste wonderful, you react fantastically... I'm stuck for words."

"You enjoyed yourself?" She brought a finger wet with my sperm between us answering her own question.

"Yes, Toy I enjoyed myself. I wanted you so badly but I couldn't wait, you have that effect on me."

She laughed happily and then popped the wet finger into her mouth. A sly, cheeky and totally wanton look lit up her face.

"Master you said you'd spank my bottom too." An obviously fake pout.

"I also said I'd make you come again and again Toy. I always keep my word."

She laughed and stretched out in my arms flaunting her body.

"And will you make love to me too Master? You can you know."

"I know Toy, I know." And I drew her into another deep kiss.

Riven
Riven
3 Followers