All Comments on 'Lunchtime Cheating Ch. 02-04'

by jrnooner

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waste

Worse than part 1, didn't think that was possible...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Total trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

Good story,Just remember a lot of gay women haters read the stories and make nasty comments to try and prove thet are real men and not gay..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Revenge?

To get revenge on her fucking other guys, he's going to make her fuck other guys, his FRIENDS?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your story

Is horrible! This is one of the worst stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 !!! Good story Hey anony

today this is your worst story line. Fuck you asshole. You say that every damn day. Go and read your will, and think of your dead ex wife fucking all those men !! hope you live a long life thinking of that!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You and she

should die together, no living creatures were described in the entire story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A smelly turd

posted in LW! This is one of the lowest in here! This is from a sick mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Innane

This "story" (it's really just typing) is so poorly designed and executed that I kept reading it, wondering if it's a put-on. Surely, I thought, no one could possibly write something so utterly lacking in merit. Could they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic trash!!

Only for pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

trash/garbage/dreck

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
???

What does one say about a story like this? I was kind of in your corner with the first chapter, but this was just too much--unless you were trying to write about a husband who was a complete asshole. If that's the case, you succeeded. After reading this installment, I can see how wifey would go for any halfway normal man, instead of that miscarriage who survived, that she was married to. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DEFINE RAPE? Nothing erotic here.

shaman43shaman43almost 7 years ago
All are in jail

for years. Rape is rape no matter how you try to make it OK. The author is missing any apparent knowledge of right and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

more from you whore wife, take her to a strip club amateur

night

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Dude,. Rape ain't fresh.

Humiliate, alienate, litigate. But done RAPE. DV sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously

In the first chapter I was on the husbands side. She was being a slut, but that is no excuse for then writing a rape story. This is totally disgusting and shameful. She deserves some kind of punishment but not this. I will not be continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How time flies...

Got caught cheating....worked on her marriage for 6 months before Al set her up with Malcolm but the story started 3 years ago? What happened to the other 2 1/2 years?

Lazy writing indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
It aint rape

she was down for it, she was giving it away for free to the coworkers, husband just asserted his marital rights, nothing to see here, move on.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Terrible

Such terrible revwnge. That'll shown the whore who's th boss.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent, if she wants to be a slut, then treat her like a slut, get yourself tested for STDs, post all the videos on free to view channels, then divorce the piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous