All Comments on 'Lust for My Wife's Sister'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WACC

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

it's not shit, it's a very good erotic story and believable

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Lust

I like a good fuck story, this is one. What I need to do is quit reading the comments to the stories. As bad as the comments are. No wonder they don't write stories. Thanks I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is in Erotic couplings? it should be in the cuckold category, you know the one where all the out in the open cucks go to get their dose of cuckworld, the series. 1 star given for wrong section and a cuckold wimp story.

mortismortisabout 12 years ago
Wow fucking hot story

I love that he has not officially cheated but also that the wife approves.

I love sharing hot pics with my wife from the camera. She once sent me a photo of her g/f fully clothed but suggested that she would love to see me buried into her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A women confident enough to use her sisters sensuality to drive her husband wild is extremely erotic.

Love the way the story slowly builds up to a climax.

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Not a 'cuck' story

Despite the mutterings of an anonymous troll, this was ideally placed in 'Erotic couplings'. It's a sexy story of a woman who understands her husband's drives, and of her sister, who knows how to exploit her own sexuality.<br>

<br>

However, this only tells the first part of the story. Will Linda discover John already knew about Kira's photos? Is she turned on enough to post a few of her own? It demands a follow-up.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Great

what a great story, different than most as it had that twist at the end, well planed and I thought that the characters were just so real, just loved this from start too finnish.

ben_kiwiben_kiwialmost 12 years ago
Great story

really good story. had a similar fantasy about my first gfs sister. very hot

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
wow!! well done!!

I've had a similar situation and can relate but the writing is so explicit and graphic AI feel like I am sitting in the room with you guys. The emotional descriptions are the icing on the cake. The subject matter is horny and very common for someone in a long term relationship. Since I don't remember you mention Ingram this to be a fact it fiction I'll pass on comments in that regard. Well done Thanks for a good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

I have to commend you on a wonderful piece of writing. I have a similar fantasy, and this compliments it well.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 11 years ago
Love it

My 2nd wifes sister was the best fuck in their family! Two sisters, & 1 sil, all good but the youngest was the best. I miss ol Lana!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hmm, interesting

way to resolve that conflict, wonder how the pics will change now that little sis knows her bro-in-law has seen the photos? Good fodder for later chapters, if any-

nicely written story thanks

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
Definitely needs a full followup!!!!!

wow wow wow great

DarkrSideDarkrSideover 9 years ago
True Story

My ex was like that. She knew that her sister had a crush on me, and she was cute too so somehow my ex would describe me fucking her sister as a way we both would get off. Sadly nothing ever happened between us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

WOW! WOW! WOW! Have been yearning to do this with my 2 Sister-In-Laws ... Kiki &amp; Alia! If only ... Lol!

Very well written. Had to excuse myself a couple if times imagining my S-I-L's ;)

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years ago
Reminds me of my wife a SIL a few years ago...

If you change the names to Mitzi (my wife) and Melissa (Mitzi's sister), this could almost be us. Except the online was a stack of Polaroids and they were pics of Mitzi and I that Melissa found. I should probably write that story. Meanwhile, enjoy the Mitzi and Melissa story's that I have already posted.

This was a really hot and believable story. I hope it is true and there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hard till the end!

From the first line of the story,to the last one. I cummed totally at the climax,it's one of the best lust fantasy ever written!!

mnkindmnkindabout 8 years ago
SIL

Great story.

I too lust for my SIL, a 34 year old uptight, cold stern woman who has beautiful hands and feet and i am sure a great pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excreted by Psychopath ! 1* !!

The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot, hot, hot~

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago

Your story starts out hot as hell, and never lets up! It's always great to marry into a fucked up family, especially that confused fucked up with fucking! 5*, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mentally Hot

Very hot on several levels but I’m particularly excited when a woman masturbates herself to orgasm while sucking a cum-shooting cock (swallowing or wearing). There’s something shamelessly special about a woman performing for herself as much as him, but still needing his cum to actually get off... My wife is like that sometimes (likes to suck while masturbating) and that is always hot, but the wife in this story is super sexy. She clearly looks similar to her sister and seeing how sexy-hot her sister is makes her understand how hot she is. I like that she’s confused and still not inhibited. Of course this begs for a sequel (wife posts pics too; they vacation with sister and husband; wife decide to get in shape and joins gym with sister; wife is asked to shave her sister)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CUCKQUEAN

Linda's attitude is that of a cuckquean, one who enjoys -- even gets off on -- her husband with another gal. Only thing is, it's still in her mind -- a mental cuckquean.

Too bad steelepen is no longer writing to carry it from mental to physical.

HOWEVER, another author could....

Well written, well imagined story.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
EXCITING STORY

with a huge sext twist.... looking for chapter two where the three of them actually fuck together ..

daganetdaganetover 3 years ago

That was so hot! Please, write another cuckquean story, I beg you!

norseman59norseman59about 3 years ago
So very hot!

What a great story! Linda is just the sexy woman I would like my wife to be!

Please provide another story with these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Deserving Of 5 Stars

I found a picture of my sister-in-law on the internet. It was taken in her kitchen. She was clad in nothing but her black thong. I tried to find any other pictures of her. A couple of weeks later I found a gif of her being fucked by MY wife's first husband. And it hit me that they were in her mother's guest bathroom. That meant there were a number of women family members (maybe even my wife) that knew what was happening in the bathroom. Then I began to wonder who had taken the first picture. A few months later I ran across a picture of her AND her cousin and MY neice. She was wearing nothing but another thong. Her cousin was wearing blue diaphanous panties, and my neice was wearing matching white panties and push-up bra. All 3 girls were looking over their shoulders back at the camera lens. Once again I wondered who was the cameraman. Then a thought struck me. Who could be the cameraman...or camera person? Could it possibly be...MY WIFE?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Verrrry sexy story. Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His wife telling him to fantasize him fucking her sister defies credibility. This is fiction, but it also needs to be possible. This stretches too far to be possible let alone probable. And where the hell do they go from here?

Bill S.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Hot story!!! Would love to read what happens next!

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Loved this story......there must be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been coming back to this story for years. It's a favorite of mine

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honestly amazing wish there was more!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 2 months ago

I remember reading this story a while back but didn't leave a comment. It's just so fucking hot!! Very well written and extremely erotic. 5 stars.

FinnNorsemanFinnNorseman3 days ago

You should deliver on the promise..

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

You should deliver on the promise of the premise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous